手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 请媒体高抬贵手

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Good morning.

早晨好
An hour ago,I resigned as State's Attorney of Cook County.
一小时前,我正式请辞库克郡地方检察官
I did this with a heavy heart
我心情沉重
and a deep commitment to fight these scurrilous charges.
誓要驳斥这些无端的指控
I want to be clear.
我需要澄清事实
I have never abused my office.
我没有滥用职权
I have never traded lighter sentences for financial
从未违法乱纪以交换利益
or sexual favors.
或是情色
At the same time,I need to atone for my personal failings
这些指控为我家人带来的伤害
with my wife,Alicia,and our two children.
我追悔莫及
The money used in these transactions was mine...
此中涉及的资金
and mine alone.
属我个人所有
No public funds were ever utilized.
没有公款被挪用
But I do admit to a failure of judgment in my private dealings
我遗憾地承认,不当处理
with these women.
和这些女子的关系
Alicia and I...
我和太太
ask that the press please respect our privacy.
请媒体高抬贵手
Give us time to heal.
让我们处理自身事务
With the love of God,and the forgiveness of my family,
希望大家别纠缠我的家人
I know I can rebuild their trust.
我仍希望赢回他们的信任
I want to thank the people of Chicago.
感谢芝加哥的朋友
It has been an honor to serve you.
为大家服务是我的荣幸
And I pray that one day,
但愿有一天
I may serve you again. Thank you.
我能再次回来,谢谢
Sir! Are you still involved with prostitutes,sir?
请问你是否曾召妓?
How many were there,sir?
有多少次?
Will you ever try to hold public office again?
你会否继续从政?
Sir! Answer the question!
请回答!
We have interviews set up with the Tribune and Channel Four.
还有些媒体想采访你
Absolutely not. I'm not doing any more interviews.
不要,不接受任何采访
I want you to cancel all of them.
全部取消
That's it. I'll tell Channel Two
好吧,我会放话出去
we don't have a comment at the present time,
我们暂不发表看法
but we emphatically question the authenticity of this thing.
但强烈质疑事件的可信性
You all right?
没事吧?
Mrs. Florrick,how long have you known
请问你知道丈夫出轨多久了?
your husband was having an affair?
你怎样对子女解释?
How are you going to protect your children?
你要如何保护孩子们?
Oh,excuse me! Isn't the staff meeting at 9:30?
员工会议不是9点半吗
You're in the wrong conference room. It's up one floor.
是楼上那间会议室
God...
天...
This is a major class action.
这是最重要的
A case that could propel us to the top rank of full service firms,
能让我们公司变成综合性的事务所
and I don't think I need to remind you what that will do to your year-end bonuses.
年终红利就指望这个了
Anyway,Sheffrin-Marks fired their last firm because they took their eye off the ball.
SM公司炒掉上一个顾问,就因他们办事不力
So,until further notice,
从现在开始
your personal lives have been cancelled.
取消你们的私人安排
So,we'll need some of you to help out with the lower profile client work
你们抽一些人负责基本的文书工作
to free up our top litigators.
让高层腾出手来
Ed,you take the witness prep on highway redistribution.
艾德你负责高速整合项目的证人供词
Don,you take the Brighton criminal.
唐,你负责布莱顿的案子
And Alicia will take the pro bono.
艾丽西娅做义务案件
Everyone else,your task is to show Sheffrin-Marks our "A" game,okay?
其他人,争取有好的表现
Let's do this.
去吧
Will
威尔.
Alicia
艾丽西亚.
I'm sorry I didn't introduce you in there.
抱歉没正式介绍你
Everything's moving real fast with this class action.
事情很多,要高效处理
Well,I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity.It's a real life saver.
感谢你给我机会,帮助很大
No,glad you could come aboard.
欢迎你加入
Hope you're all right with this pro bono.
希望你对手头的案件满意
How'd it sound?
感觉怎样?
Interesting. Good.
有趣,好
Don't be nervous. You worried about the gunshot residue?
别担心,问题大概是枪药痕迹
The,um... Oh,God.
Nice ring tone. Who gets that?
铃声不错,是谁
Oh,my mother-in-law. My daughter programmed it.
我家婆,我女儿帮我弄的
And what's yours?
你的是怎样的
I don't want to know.
我可不想知道
So,um,the gun residue...
那枪药痕迹
Diane,you're briefing Alicia,right? Diane
是不是你负责简报
Good. You're in good hands.
好,她是好手
So,let's catch up,have dinner.
等会一起吃午餐
So,Will speaks highly of you.
威尔对你评价很高
He says you graduated top of your class at Georgetown.
他说你全班最高分从佐治顿大学毕业
When was this?
何时的事
15 years ago.
15年前
And you spent two years at...
你有2年在...
Crozier,Abrams & Abbott.
Crozier Abrams & Abbott(公司名)
Good firm.
不错
Will says you clocked the highest billable hours there. Why did you leave?
他说你当年才华横溢,为何辞职?
Well,the kids and Peter's career.
为了家庭
Brian! Can you get Mrs. Florrick the files? Brian
把资料拿过来
Sure.
好的
I want you to think of me as a mentor,Alicia.
我可以做你师傅
It's the closest thing we have to an old boys' network in this town.
在这个男人的世界打拼不容易
Women helping women,okay?
女人之间要互相帮助
Okay.
When I was starting out,I got one great piece of advice.
我刚起步的时候,有人给我建议
Men can be lazy. Women can't.
男人可以偷懒,女人不可以
And I think that goes double for you.
对你,这是双倍的分量
Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late,
不仅仅你起步迟
but you have some very prominent baggage.
而且你包袱重
But,hey,if she can do it,so can you.
但如果她可以,你也可以
Thanks,Brian.
谢谢,布莱恩
Like many law firms,we donate five percent of billable hours to pro bono.
像很多律所一样,我们会义务为市民服务一定时限
Sadly,I'm long past my quote on this one.
当然,我很久没接这样的案了
Jennifer Lewis. 26 years old.
詹尼弗·路易斯26岁
Taught second grade.
教二年级
Accused of killing her ex-husband.
被控谋杀前夫
Prosecution thought it was a slam dunk 45 years,
控方打算要45年
but the jury came back last week deadlocked.
但陪审团意见不一
Six jurors voted to convict,six not.
6个有罪,6个无罪
I'm not even sure why the State Attorney is re-trying except he wants... Justice!
我都搞不清楚控方这么坚决为什么
He wants to prove himself. So,stick with my strategy from the first trial.
他大概为正名,你保持我的战略
The police focused on Jennifer so early in the investigation,
警察一开始就盯上了詹妮弗
they never even looked for the carjacker.
根本没考虑过劫车者
Deadlock a jury a second time,
如果能又一次拖入僵局
they'll never re-try a third. Okay?
就不会有第三次了
Okay. Our investigator can get you up to speed for the bail hearing at 3:00.
好,接下来去找调查员面谈,听证会下午3点
Cormac,I'm ready.
我准备好了
The hearing's today?
听证会是今天?
Well,we could delay,but that would leave Jennifer incarcerated for another month.
可以推迟,但这会让詹妮弗再关一个月
Don't worry. You'll be fine.
别担心,事情很简单
The ASA's not going to argue against a recognizance release.
取保候审机会很大
Let's go. Meeting's at 10:30.
去吧,10点半见面
But I do admit to a failure of judgment in my private dealings with these women...
我遗憾地承认,不当处理和这些女子的关系
Sorry. ...mine and mine alone.
抱歉
No public funds were ever utilized.
没有公款被挪用
The recent news...
最新消息
Oh,hey. Let me help you with that.
我来帮你
No,I'm fine.
不用了
No,no,I'm heading that way anyway.
我也去那边
I'm Cary,the other new associate.
我叫卡里,另一个新人
Oh,right. Alicia.
我是艾丽西亚
Yeah,look,I know we should be at each other's throats,
我知道你我是竞争对手
but I just want to say I really respect what you're doing here.
只是我很敬佩你的一切
Raising a family and then jumping right back into this.
抚养子女的同时重操旧业
My mom,she's thinking of doing the same thing.
我妈也有一样的志向
Great. Yeah.
很好,是啊
So,you're on the pro bono,right?
你是负责义务案件对吧
Mm-hmm. Yeah,that's great.
是的
I interned last summer at the Innocence Project.
去年夏天我也办过
My dad's best friend is Barry Scheck and it was just amazing.
我爸的好友是巴里·舍克
Helping people. Here,they got me on the Sheffrin-Marks.
能帮人实在太好了
I'm sure it will be challenging,but at
我手头的SM公司,我确信这很有挑战
the end of the day,what have you really done?
但,有什么意义
Saved a corporation a few billion dollars?
帮某个公司省一大笔钱?
You want to trade?
你想和我换?
I would,but I guess they have other plans,so...
想,但不确定高层的想法
I am almost done,Cary. The latte's on your desk.
我快好了,拿铁在你桌面
Thank you. Hi,Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢,弗洛克太太
Looks like we share an assistant,
似乎我们共用一个助手
so tell me when I'm hogging her,okay?
你用完告诉我
And let the best man win.
狭路相逢勇者胜
Excuse me?
什么?
Uh,let the...
我...
Nothing.
没事了
It's nothing. I...It's nothing.
没事
Don't worry. It's yours.
是你的没错
Kalinda Sharma. I'm the in-house. Kalinda Sharma
自己人
Oh,the investigator.
调查员
You're Peter Florrick's wife.
你是彼得·弗洛克的老婆
That's right.
I worked with him at the State's Attorney's office three years.
我帮他打过工,3年
He fired me.
他把我炒了
Okay.
好的
So,what do you know?
你了解情况吧
The client is a second - grade school teacher.
当事人是二年级老师
Jennifer... Lewis
詹妮弗... 路易斯.
She was arrested for killing her ex-husband.
被控谋杀前夫
Making it look like a botched carjacking.
以汽车抢劫掩饰
Gunshot residue was found on Jennifer's face and hands.
枪药痕迹在脸部和手部
That's why the cops started to think it was a murder disguised as a carjacking.
警察据此认定这是谋杀,不过伪装成汽车抢劫
According to them,Jennifer shot her ex-husband and wiped down the gun. And the motive?
詹妮弗开了6枪后抹掉指纹,动机何在?
He remarried and wanted custody of the three-year-old.
他再婚了,还在争3岁孩子的抚养权
Witnesses saw them arguing a week before the murder.
证人在案发前一周看见二人争吵
Hey,Mom. Pick up the phone. Hey,Mom. Pick up the phone.
妈,接电话
Hey,Mom. Pick up... Sorry. That's my daughter.
妈,接电话,我女儿
Hi,Grace.
Hey,Mom. I want to ask you a question,
我有事要问你
but I don't want you to freak out,okay?
你冷静点
Forget it. I'll ask Zach.
算了,我问扎克
No,no,no. What? All right,well,
怎么回事,这样
some girl said Dad slept with a hooker my age. And I just...
有些女孩说爸睡了个小女孩
What? Ma'am,you'll have to turn that off.
请把手机关掉
They were playing the tape in the computer lab.
还在教室里放录像带
And some girl said her dad's a cop and he said one of the hookers was a teenager.
有个女孩的爸是警察,他说有个雏妓是我的年纪
Okay,first of all,they were all over 20 and second,
她们都满了20岁
where's the teacher?
老师在哪里
It's no big deal,Mom. Look,I've got homework.I'll talk to you later.
别紧张,我要做作业了,迟点说
What?
什么
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago.
上一次进法庭已经13年前了
I was 12.
我才12岁
Thanks.
谢谢
The judge reaches into his pocket,
法官伸手入袋
pulls out a check,handing it to the plaintiff.
拿出钞票递给原告
"I'm returning five grand and we're going to decide this."
"我给还你五千,等会就会有答案"
That's Florrick's wife.
那是弗洛克的老婆
Alicia? My God.
艾丽西亚?天呐
Matan,remember? From the department Christmas party. Matan
部门圣诞舞会见过的
You're at Stern,Lockhart & Gardner?
你在SLG律所?
Yeah. First day.
是,第一天
This is Sandra Pai. She's new.
这是桑德拉·帕依,新人
Since Peter.
彼得离开后加入的
How's he doing,by the way?
他最近可好?
Peter? Fine.
彼得?还好
Say hello for me,will you?
代我问候他
Look at all this.
看这些
You're going to bury us.
你准备要完败我们啊
I don't know how you do it,Alicia.
我不知道你怎么做到的,艾丽西亚
I'd be huddled up in a ball somewhere.
换成是我,肯定自己找个洞钻进去了
Well,back to work.
好了,回去工作了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Where's Diane?
黛安没来吗?
Diane asked me to step in for her.
黛安让我介入这个案子
Jennifer,I'm Alicia Florrick.
詹妮弗,我叫艾丽西亚·弗洛克
I'm one of the other lawyers with the firm.
我也是事务所的律师
Step in? For how long?
介入?多长时间?
For the retrial. Oh,my God.
整个重审阶段,哦,天哪
All rise.Ma'am.
全体起立,女士,这边
The Criminal Court of Cook County is now in session,
库克郡刑事法庭现在开庭
the Honorable Judge Richard Cuesta presiding.
尊敬的理查德·奎斯塔法官主持法庭
Be seated.
请坐下
Okay,let's hear it.
好,听一下双方陈述
Your Honor,I just...
法官大人,我...
Your Honor,just to refresh your memory,
法官大人,请回忆一下
the accused was deemed a flight risk
被告被证明畏罪潜逃
due to an earlier custody hearing in which she threatened to run off with her daughter.
在早前的听证会上,她企图带她女儿逃走
And yet just last week a jury deadlocked on these murder charges six to six,Mr. Brody.
但上周评审团对于此谋杀案投票,形成六对六的僵局,布洛迪先生
Now I know our new state's attorney wants to look tough,but why are you fighting this?
我明白新任地方检察官要表现强势,但是,你为何要执意重审?
Your Honor,I just wanted to... The people are prepared to retry this case right now,Your Honor.
法官大人,我只是想...我们现在已准备好重审此案了,法官大人
If Mrs. Florrick is so intent on getting her client out,
如果弗洛克夫人如此执意要帮,她的委托人洗清罪名
why doesn't she agree to a speedy trial?
为何不同意进行迅速审判呢?
Mrs. Florrick? Yes,Your Honor.
弗洛克夫人?是的,法官大人
The wife of the esteemed Peter Florrick?
倍受尊敬的彼得弗洛克的妻子?
Your husband and I never quite saw eye to eye,ma'am.
你丈夫和我从不志同道合,女士
Your Honor... Mrs. Florrick,don't talk.
法官大人...弗洛克夫人,先别说话
But if the prosecution thinks that this will in some way prejudice me against your client,
但如果原告认为这样就会让我,对你的委托人持有偏见
he is sorely mistaken.Nice try,Matan.
那他大错特错了,省省吧,马坦
So Ms. Lewis is granted pretrial release with electronic monitoring.
路易斯小姐取保候审,带上电子追踪器
She is restricted to temporary housing,attorney's offices,and transit in between.
只限制在临时住所和律师事务所之间活动
And given that this is a rerun,I'll set the trial date for the 25th.
考虑到这是重审,我将把日期定在25号
Now,are we all happy? Good.
现在,都该满意了吧?很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
没什么
Michael talked about missing his daughter,
我们以前相处很好,米歇尔说想女儿了
the life we had together.
说怀念全家在一起的时光
We were driving home
那天我们一起开车回家
and,uh...
然后...
...we got a flat.
...车胎被扎了
He was getting out to fix it,and I saw...
他下车去修理,然后我看见...
a red pickup truck.
一辆红色皮卡车
A man came up to Michael.
一个男的走向米歇尔
I didn't see the gun
我起初没看见有枪
until...
直到...
Michael! Michael!
米歇尔!米歇尔!
And I saw Michael's face.It was,um...
然后我看见了米歇尔的脸,真是...
Do you need to take a break?
你需要休息一下吗?
Uh,no.
不用
Just... if there was some water.
只是...想喝点水
Sure.
好的
Sonia,we need some water in here. Sonia
帮我们倒点水过来
It's going to be about five minutes,but then I've got to do his depo upstairs.
能等5分钟吗,一会我还要上楼一下
Okay,uh,tell me when you're done.
好吧,你忙完了告诉我
You say this man ran to a red pickup truck here,
你说这个人跑到红色皮卡车这里
and took off in this direction across the parking lot.
然后从这个方向穿过停车场逃走
There's a surveillance camera here.
这里有监控录像的
And the prosecution played it to make you look like a liar.
原告提供了录像资料,证明你似乎说了谎
I'm not lying.
我没有说谎
But there's no truck on the tape.
但录像上并没有货车
And that's why you're facing a retrial now and not an acquittal.
所以你还要面临重申,而非无罪判决
I think what Kalinda is trying to say,Jennifer...
詹妮弗,我觉得凯琳达的意思是...
...is,is it possible that you were mistaken
你很可能记错了
and that the car went this way... not that way?
货车可能是从这条路走的,而非那条
Is that your daughter?
那是你的女儿吗?
They won't let me see her.
他们不让我见她
Michael's parents have custody.
米歇尔的父母取得了监护权
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办?
You're going to take it one day at a time.
总有一天你会重获监护权的
We got you housing.You're going to go there,
我们为你安排了住处,你先去那
take a shower,take a nap.Don't turn on the TV.
洗个澡,睡一觉,别看电视
You like reading?
你喜欢读书吗?
I'm going to get you some books.Fiction is best.
我会带些书给你,小说最好看了
You won't feel like it,but put on nice clothes and makeup.
虽然你不想,但是穿的漂亮些,化化妆
Force yourself to.Not for court...
打扮一下自己,不是为了出庭
for you.
是为了你自己
It's the superficial things that matter most right now.
这些虽是肤浅之物,但现在却很管用
Does it ever get easier?
这样会使事情顺利些吗?
No.
不会
But you do get better at it.
但你会感觉好些的
What?
怎么了?
If you identify with too many clients,you burn out.
如果你有很多委托人,早就崩溃了
Why don't you tell me when I do something right,okay?
如果我做对了,你就告诉我,好吗?
Sure.
当然
You go and interview the jurors and I'll try to figure out how a surveillance camera can lie.
你去拜访一下陪审员,我去看一下监控的问题
That's right. I was the jury foreman.
没错,我是陪审团主席
And you don't mind answering a few questions for us,Doctor?
不介意回答我几个问题吧,医生?
It'll help us refine the case for the retrial.
以便在重审中完善我们的案子
No problem.I don't think you'll need much refining.
没问题,我觉得你们的案子不需完善了
Your case was very strong,very logical.
证据确凿,合情合理
In fact,I'm not even sure why the other side went to trial.
事实上,我不知道对方为何还要辩护
I voted for conviction right from the start.
从一开始,我就坚定了我的观点
Good.You-you mean,acquittal.
太好了,你...认为她无罪吗
No,conviction.
不是,是有罪
But I'm with the defense.
但我是辩方律师
She was lying about the pickup truck.
对于货车这点上,她撒了谎
She had the gunshot residue on her hands.
她手上还有枪药的残留物
Can I ask you how many voted for conviction from the start,sir?
先生,能告诉我最初由多少人认定有罪吗?
Eleven. What?
11个,什么?
There was only one holdout.
只有一人持有异议
Juror number nine.
9号陪审员
We argued with her for three days.
我们和她争辩了3天
But the judge polled the jury and they deadlocked six to six.
但法官让评审团投票结果是6比6啊
Yes,well,the judge would only declare us deadlocked if we were evenly split.
如果我们投出对等的票数,法官就会宣判僵局
So some of us agreed to change our vote to not guilty just to get out of there.
我们中一些人改投无罪票,只是为了早点离开那里
If it hadn't been for juror number nine we would have convicted.
如果不是因为9号陪审员,结果就是有罪
She didn't convince us. She exhausted us.
她不配合我们,却跟我们对着干
No tea for me,Mrs. Duretsky. Suit yourself.
我不喝茶,卓尔思琪女士,随便你
So the other jurors said you were a holdout. Is that correct?
其他陪审员说你持有异议,是吗?
They all thought they were so much smarter than me.
他们都以为他们比我明智
My vote counted just as much as theirs. Uh-huh.
我只是像他们一样投票罢了
What exactly in the defense's case convinced you?
被告方的什么地方让你相信他们?
Well,the whole thing,really.
所有地方,真的
I tend to look at a person and size them up pretty quickly.
我看到一个人,就会迅速做出判断
That lady,I liked her.
我喜欢那位女士
The defendant,Jennifer? No,that lawyer lady.
你说被告詹妮弗?不是,是那位律师
She never put on airs.I like that.
她从不装腔作势,我喜欢这样的
the defense expert argued that the gunshot residue on Jennifer's hands came from the struggle.
那我明白了,辩方声称詹妮弗手上的,枪药残余物是在搏斗过程中沾上的
Oh,so sweet. Is that why you held out?
哦,真可爱,你是这样认为吗?
Oh,I don't know about that.
我不清楚这些
I just tend to get a feeling.
我只是跟着感觉走
Don't I,Cyrus?
你说是吧,塞勒斯?
Hi,Jackie.
嗨,杰基
What's wrong? Nothing's wrong.
什么事?没啥事
I was going through the laundry and I think some of Grace's school clothes you would find inappropriate.
我在收拾要洗的衣服,发现格雷丝的校服有些不合适
We just moved away.Grace has left all her friends. I need you to go easier on her.
我们刚搬家,格雷丝离开了她的好友,你要多多关心她一下
All I said was I could take her shopping and help her find pants
我想说,我可以带她去购物并帮她
that would make her look slimmer.
挑选让她看起来更苗条的裤子
She's at a perfectly healthy weight.
她现在体重非常健康
I don't want her to have body image issues.
我可不想她身材有问题
She'll only have body image issues if she keeps gaining weight.
如果她继续增重,身材肯定出问题
Alicia
艾丽西亚.
Um,we'll talk about this when I get home later,okay?
我们一会儿回家再谈,好吗?
All right. Bye.
好吧,拜拜
You know the new associate Cary?
你知道那位新律师卡里吗?
The one in the Brioni?
你是指穿布莱奥尼的那位吗?
What? I'm observant.
什么?我可明察秋毫
Yes,the one in the Brioni.
是的,就是穿布莱奥尼的那位
He said to me,"May the best man win."
他对我说"狭路相逢勇者胜"
What exactly does he mean by that?
他想表达什么意思?
What he means is something I thought we weren't making public.
他说的是一些我不想公开的事
What?
什么?
Look,we only have one associate position open.
是这样的,我们只有一个职位空缺
So we agreed to hire two applicants,and in six months decide which one to retain.
我们决定录用两位申请者,6个月后只留下一位
So this is a contest between me and Cary?
所以这是我和卡里之间的竞争?
It was either that or a cage match.
或者说是"困兽之斗"
I'm just happy your pro bono's going well.
我很高兴你把工作做到很好
Visiting hours are almost over.
探监时间快结束了
They said a visitor.
他们说我有探视者
I thought Mom.
我以为是妈妈
I've been busy.
我一直很忙
It's good to see you.
很高兴能见到你
I need you to sign some things.
我需要你签一些东西
Okay.
好的
We didn't get everything we wanted on the house.
我们没能拿走房子里的所有东西
It's a bad market to sell.
市场不景气,不好卖
I see that.
我看见了
We used most of it for your court costs.
这些钱基本都用来为你打官司了
The rent will come out of my salary and the kids are going to have to stay in public school.
房租会从我工资中扣,孩子们也要去公立学校上学
How are they?
他们还好吗?
Mother says that she's helping out around the house.
妈妈说她还帮忙整理房间
They're good. Grace argues over clothes with your mother,
他们很好,格雷丝会和你妈妈为衣服争执
and Zach is using you to make friends at school.
扎克则利用你的名声在学校交友
Which I don't know if that's a healthy thing or something worse.
我不知道这是好事还是坏事
Using me?
利用我?
FunnyOrDie has a skit about you.
"笑死不偿命"网站登了一篇,有关你的讽刺文章
It's cool,I guess.
我猜一定写的不错
here.
这些
Alicia,I know this has been hard on you,but you have to believe me. Alicia
我知道你很艰难,但你要相信我
I'm innocent...
我是清白的...
of the abuse of office charges.
有关滥用职权的事
You think I give a damn about that,Peter?
你认为我会原谅你吗,彼得?
They were playing a tape in Grace's computer lab of you sucking the toes of a hooker.
他们在格雷丝的机房里放映,你舔妓女脚趾的录像
You think I care about the small print in your employment contract?
你以为我会在意你雇佣合同上那些字吗?
Come on,I was set up.
拜托,我是被诬陷的
The state attorneys... Oh,come on,Peter. I don't want to talk...!
那个地方检察官...算了吧,彼得,我不想谈这...!
I'm not going to fight.
我不想和你吵
I didn't come here to fight. Mom says you're on a case.
我不是来这吵架的,妈妈说你接手了一个案子
Congratulations.
恭喜你
The fake carjacking,right?
伪装劫车案,是吗?
Who's the judge?
法官是谁?
Richard Cuesta
理查德·奎斯塔.
You're kidding.He hates me.
说笑的吧,他讨厌我
I know.
我知道
Visiting hours are now over.Visiting hours are now over.
探监时间到,探监时间到
You know there was something weird about that case,don't you?
你知道这件案子有疑点,是吗?
The Lewis case?
路易斯之案?
There was a rumor going around that something got buried,pitted.
有谣言称有些证据被掩盖
What?
什么?
Evidence or testimony.
证据或是证词
I should go. Hey,listen,
我得走了,嘿,听好
thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while.It's not going to last forever.
谢谢你暂时养家糊口,我不会让你苦一辈子的
The lawyers think the appellate court is going to hear my case.
律师说受理上诉的法庭会审理我的案子
If they overturn it,everything goes back to normal.
如果能翻案,我们将回到原来的生活
It's time.
时间到了
Peter
彼得,
it's never going back to normal.
永远也回不到原来了
As soon as the cops found gunshot residue on Jennifer's hands,they had their suspect.
警察一发现詹妮弗手上的,枪药残留物就怀疑她了
So what if they pitted everything else?
如果他们搞错了怎么办?
And what if they didn't?
如果他们没有呢?
Arguments are cheap.
争论毫无意义
What's that?
是什么?
Page one of the crime lab summary.I was digging through discovery. Look at the top corner.
罪案调查科总结的第一页,我在公开资料里找到的,看页眉
Looks like a staple. It is a staple.
像是装订过的,是的
And that's odd because...?
很奇怪因为...?
There's no page two.
没有第2页
Why do they need a staple if there's no page two?
没有第2页为什么要装订呢?
You think the cops kept something out of the discovery that pointed to another suspect?
你认为警察拿掉了一些,指向其他嫌疑人的文件?
Well,I think either they did or it would be helpful in court to imply that they did.
我想要么他们做过,要么我们可以在法庭上暗示他们做过
Two days away from trial and you're thinking of dropping the old strategy?
离庭审就2天了,你现在想放弃旧的策略?
Diane barely convinced a cat lady to acquit.
戴安仅仅说服了养猫老妇人
So,a pickup truck is seen racing through a well-lit,empty parking lot.
有人看见皮卡车驶过明亮空旷的停车场
How is a truck missed by that surveillance camera?
一辆卡车是如何躲过摄像头的?
Mismarked surveillance tape.
监视录像带标错了?
Yeah.
有了
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
Working.
工作
These are better than subpoenas.
这些比传票有用
We just need to see how the surveillance system works,
我们只需看看监视系统如何工作
and we'll be out of your hair in five minutes.
5分钟内我们就离开
Five minutes? Uh-huh.
5分钟?嗯
Okay,it's down here.
好的,在这里
Why did my husband fire you?
我丈夫为什么解雇你?
He accused me of working two jobs.
他指责我身兼两职
Were you?
是真的吗?
Oh,yeah.
是的
See,the computer automatically records the surveillance.
看,计算机自动记录监视情况
Marks it with date and time.
并标记日期和时间
Is that the night of the murder? Yeah.
那是谋杀当晚的吗?是的
I mean,even if the computer did mismark it,
即使电脑没有标记
I make an hourly tour of the lot, and I didn't see no pickup truck.
我也会每小时巡视一下,我并没有看见任何皮卡
Look,that's me.
看,那是我
11:03,just before the murder.
11点30分,就在谋杀前不久
Can we get copies of these?
我们能否复制一下录像带?
Sure.
当然可以
Lanie?
蕾妮?
Lanie?!
蕾妮?!
What?
什么?
Get me some disks.
给我一些磁盘
All right.
好的
Your machine spit out an extra one.
机器多吐出一罐了
Would you like it?
你想要吗?
Oh,what beautiful children.
哇,好漂亮的孩子
Two kids,two grandkids.
两个孩子,两个孙子
Hey,Lanie,how about those disks?!
嘿,蕾妮,磁盘呢?
Is he always so charming?
他一直都这么迷人吗?
Oh,he's just a lazy mall cop.
哦,他只是个懒惰的商场巡警
He spends half the day surfing porn,and with night shift,
一天有一半的时间都在网上看黄片
he can't get his skinny ass out of his chair.I'm always waking him up in the morning.
夜班的时候他根本不离开椅子,早晨总是我叫醒他
Oh! Men.
哦!男人啊
I talked to Peter. He said you dropped by.
我和彼得谈过,他说你去看过他
I did.
是的
I'm glad.
我很高兴
He's hurting in there.He's very brave.
他在那儿很伤心,他很勇敢
But he's hurting.
但他的确很伤心
He needs you to forgive him,Alicia. Alicia
他需要你的原谅
Jackie
杰基,
I spent 15 years doing his laundry,
15年来我为他洗衣
cleaning his house,never asking a single question
为他打扫房屋,从未有过抱怨
because I didn't think I had to.
因为我觉得这是我应该做的
And he took everything I thought we had and he just put it out there for everyone.
但他夺走了属于我们的一切,他就这么伤害了每一个人
He didn't want that.
他也不想那样的
The press... Oh,Jackie,
新闻...哦,杰基
stop it,please! Peter wasn't thinking of us.
请不要说了!彼得从未为我们着想
It takes time,Alicia.
艾丽西亚,这需要时间
Give it time.
给他些时间吧
Any time I have right now is for them.
我现在所有的时间都是为了他们
I want her dead.
我讨厌死她了
Me,too,just not quite yet.
我也是,只是现在还不是时候
So why can't Zach and I just watch ourselves?
为什么我和扎克不能自己照看自己?
Honey,she's only here a couple of hours a day.
亲爱的,她每天只会在这儿几个小时
A couple very damaging hours.
难熬的几个小时
You'll heal.
你会慢慢适应的
And change her ring tone.
换掉她的铃声
Please state your name.
请说出你的姓名
Cindy Lewis
辛迪·路易斯.
And you were married to the victim for how long,Mrs. Lewis?
路易斯夫人,你和受害人结婚多久了?
Two years until...
两年了直到...
Thank you.
谢谢
And how would you describe your husband's relationship with his first wife?
你如何描述你丈夫和他前妻子的关系?
Well,most of the time it was fine,friendly even,
大部分时间里是好的,甚至是很友好
but after the last custody hearing,
但上一次监护权听证会后
Michael was pretty worried about Jenniger...
米歇尔非常担心詹妮弗
Objection,Your Honor. On what grounds?
反对,法官大人,什么理由?
Hearsay.
传闻证据
Nice try,Mrs. Florrick. I'll allow it.Go ahead,Mrs. Lewis.
不错的尝试,弗洛克夫人,我允许,请继续,路易斯夫人
Um,he was worried Jennifer was intent on getting sole custody.
他担心詹妮弗想得到单独监护权
Thank you,Mrs. Lewis.
谢谢你,路易斯夫人
Your witness.
轮到你了
Now,Mrs. Lewis,you stated that Michael was worried about Jennifer,yet in the week following...
路易斯夫人,你说米歇尔担心詹妮弗,但接下来的一周...
Objection,Your Honor. Sustained.
反对,法官大人,有效
In your testimony,Mrs. Lewis,you claimed that Jennifer wanted sole custody,
路易斯夫人,在您的证词里,你声称,詹妮弗想获得单独监护权
but isn't it true...?
但这不是事实...
Objection. Sustained.
反对,有效
Keep trying,Mrs. Florrick. You'll hit on it.
继续问,弗洛克夫人,你会问到点子上的
Mrs. Lewis,whose idea was it to have dinner,
路易斯夫人,去吃晚饭是谁的主意?
Jennifer's or Michael's? Michael's.
詹妮弗还是米歇尔?是米歇尔
So wouldn't that suggest that his attitude had changed towards...?
那么这是否意味着他的态度已经改变...
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
有效
Thank you.
谢谢
Now,Detective Briggs,the defense has referred to three unsolved carjackings
现在,布里格斯警探,辩方提及案发当时
in the neighborhood at that time.
在附近有3辆车
Are you aware of this? I am.
你知道吗?我知道
So why didn't you consider this incident to be another in that series of carjackings?
那么你为什么不认为这起案件,是连环劫车案中的一起呢?
First of all,they were one Lexus and two BMWs.
首先,它们是一辆雷克萨斯和两辆宝马
The victim in this crime was driving a 2001 Honda,
这起案件中受害者驾驶的是,2001年的本田
and there was no clip on the fuel line.
另外输油管上并没有卡子
This is what the carjackers did to force the luxury cars over.
这是劫匪偷豪华车一贯的做法
That's right. But in the case of the Honda,
是的,但在本田车的案子里
the victim pulled over because he had a flat.
受害者停车是因为轮胎被扎
Yes,ma'am,there was a nail driven into the front driver tire.
是的,在车的左前轮胎上有个钉子
I see. Now,why is this something a carjacker would never do,Detective?
我明白了,警探,问题是为什么劫车犯,不会这样做呢?
It would defeat the purpose.I mean,how do you steal a car with a flat?
这有违初衷,怎么会有人偷,轮胎漏气的车呢?
Your witness.
轮到你了
It's not going well,is it?
情况不妙,对吗?
It's early.
还为时尚早
Mrs. Florrick?
弗洛克夫人?
Detective Briggs,what is "the pit"?
布里格斯警探,什么是"弃证"?
Excuse me?
对不起?
In police circles,what is "the pit"?
在警察界,"弃证"是什么意思?
Objection,Your Honor. On what grounds?
反对,法官大人,什么理由?
On the grounds that... relevance.
理由是...无关
Well,let us see how relevant this becomes,shall we? Detective?
好吧,让我们看看怎么关联起来,好吗?警探
The pit...
弃证...
the pit is police slang for evidence thought irrelevant at a crime scene.
是警界行话,一般指与犯罪现场无关的证据
So when an officer's referring to dropping something in "the pit," or "pitting it," he refers to what?
那么当警官提及"弃用证据"他是什么意思?
Excluding it from the crime scene narrative.
从犯罪现场陈述中排除掉它
But that only applies to irrelevant details.
但那只适用于不相关的细节
We wouldn't exclude pertinent evidence.
我们是不会排除掉相关证据的
Was anything pitted from the Lewis crime...?
路易斯的案犯现场什么被排除掉了呢?
Your Honor,objection!
法官大人,反对!
Evidence is logged in all the time that proves irrelevant to the discovery.
登记在册的证据并没有这项证据
It's not an intent to deceive.
这并不是故意欺骗
It's an attempt to decipher facts. We don't even know if it is...
这是了解事实的一种尝试,我们甚至不知道是否...
And to blame the prosecution for not coming up with every
指责控方并没有
single possible detail?! She's trying to build
处理每一个可能的细节?!她试图以一颗订书钉来
a case on a staple... Okay,okay,Mrs. Florrick!
解决案子,好了,好了,弗洛克夫人!
None of this was in the first trial.
这些并没有出现在一审上
Is it your intention to pursue a new defense?
你是否意图提出新的辩诉?
Yes,Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
Counsel's trying to mislead the jury.
律师在误导陪审团
She's implying there was police corruption.
她在暗示警察失职
Oh,shut up,Matan!Is she right? That's the question. Matan
闭嘴,她说的对吗?这是问题所在
Did you bury something?
你是否隐瞒了什么?
We all know what's going on here.
我们都知道这里发生了什么
Peter Florrick was a corrupt and convicted state's attorney.
彼得·弗洛克是个贪官,并被定罪了
If evidence was buried,he buried it.
如果证据被隐瞒,必定是他干的
And now she's benefiting from his knowledge.
现在她却受益于他的信息
Which still leaves you with some pages missing here!
这儿仍有几页文件丢失
I'll give you till Monday to produce them
周一前请将所有证据
along with any evidence they reference.
提交出来
Then I'll rule on admissibility.
然后我再来裁定是否受理
And you,Mrs. Florrick,
而你,弗洛克夫人
I'm not sure if you're being fed this stuff or you're doing it on your own,but if it's the former,
我不知道是否是别人教你,还是你自己想到的,但是如果是前者
you're walking a very narrow ethical line here. You understand that?
那么你是在走旁门左道,你明白吗?
Yes,Your Honor.
明白,法官大人
The directive was simple.
指示很简单
Follow the strategy of the first trial.
按照一审策略来
Instead,you're pushing for evidence that might not even help your case.
相反,你现在提出的证据可能对案件不利
I interviewed the first jury,and they voted 11 to one to convict.
我拜访了首轮陪审团,他们投票11比1判定有罪
Excuse me. That's not true. It was evenly split.
对不起,这不是事实,是一半对一半
No. Half the jurors switched their votes when they couldn't get a troubled juror to deliberate.
不是的,当陪审团审议陷入困境时,有一半的陪审员改了投票
So,I used my judgment to change strategies.
所以,依我判断需要改变策略
And was it your judgment not to update us?
你的判断向我们请示了吗?
She's a junior associate who doesn't think she's a junior associate.
她不过是个初级律师,却好高骛远
Her husband was a state's attorney.
她丈夫曾是地方检察官
She lived in Highland Park.
她曾住在海兰帕
It's not just teaching an old dog new tricks.It's teaching an entitled dog new tricks.
这不只是在教老狗学新把戏,而是在教经验丰富的狗学新把戏
Come on,Diane. The problem is she's catching evidence that you overlooked.
好了,黛安,问题是,她抓住了你忽略的证据
I've seen you mentor these women until they start competing with you.
我知道在这些女律师青出于蓝之前,都是你在指导他们
And then you... What? Excuse me?
但是然后你...什么?你说啥?
I say we reprimand Alicia and put Cary in as first chair.
我的意见是严厉批评艾丽西亚,并让卡里做首席辩方律师
Thank you.
谢谢
That's her,isn't it?
是她打来的,对吗?
Sonia,can you...?
索尼娅你能否...?
Alicia Florrick's office.
艾丽西亚·弗洛克的办公室
One moment,please.
请稍等
Jennifer,pick up.
詹妮弗,接电话
Hello?
喂?
Hi,baby. Hi.
嗨,宝贝
I miss you so much. Alicia.
我好想你,艾丽西亚
It's dog hair.
是狗的毛发
The pitted evidence.
被排除的证据
I talked to a friend at the crime lab.
我和罪案调查科的一个朋友谈过
Gave me a preview of the evidence.
他给我预览了一下证据
A preview?
预览?
It's dog hair found on the victim's clothes.
是在受害者衣服上发现的狗的毛发
Cops pitted it because they found dog hair at Michael's residence and thought it was the same.
警察排除它是因为他们在米歇尔的住所,也发现了狗的毛发并认为两者是一致的
But it's not? It's from an Italian greyhound.
但并不是这样?这是只意大利灰狗的毛发
Neither Michael nor Jennifer had greyhounds.
米歇尔和詹妮弗都没有养灰狗
There's also a chemical on the hair.
在毛发上还有化学物质
Alco Ectolin...
Alco Ectolin...
a lotion for muscle and joint paint.
一种治疗肌肉和关节疼痛的药剂
That's the chemical number?
那是化学品编号?
No,his cell number.
不,是他的房间号
I agreed to drinks.
我答应他喝两杯
So we're looking for an arthritic greyhound owner.
我们要找的是患关节炎灰狗的主人
We? I hear you're being bumped to second chair.
"我们"?我听说你要被挤到次席了
When?
什么时候?
End of tomorrow.
明天之后
Cary's being transitioned in.
卡里被调入
And he'll go back to the first trial strategy.
他会重拾一审策略
It's not a good year for him.
这是他很不走运的一年
The all-star point guard is currently suing his ex-girlfriend for damages,
全明星得分后卫被前女友以伤害罪起诉
hoping the judge can finally determine whether this case was fact or fantasy.
希望法官能判断此案是事实还是臆想
You know her simply as "Amber,"
你们只知道她的名字叫安布尔
the young woman who brought down bad boy Chicago state's attorney Peter Florrick.
是把放荡的芝加哥地方检察官,彼得·弗洛克逼下台的年轻女士
Though she says she wants to leave the scandal far behind,
尽管说过不会再提起这些丑闻
celebrity call girl Amber Madison has decided to write a memoir about her time with Florrick.
名人应召女郎安布尔·麦迪逊还是决定,撰写关于她和弗洛克的回忆录
In this exclusive interview with Inside Edition...
在对"内幕"杂志的独家采访中...
Do you really have to work?
你真的得工作吗?
Yeah,ten more minutes. Zach,I need your computer.
是的,还要10分钟,扎克,我要用下你电脑
Mom,I just raised my wanted level.
妈,我的通缉级别又提升了
Yeah,I'm happy for you,honey.
真为你高兴,亲爱的
When Peter's father was on the Illinois court,he never brought a single case home,not once.
彼得的父亲在伊利诺伊州法院时,从来不把活带回家干,一次也没有
He was a judge,Jackie. I'm a junior associate. Zach?!
他是个法官,杰基,我是个初级律师,扎克
I need you to play these two computer disks side by side.
我要你把两部电脑放在一起播放
Can you set up my computer next to yours?
能把我电脑摆在你电脑旁边吗?
Hey,how's your sister?
你姐姐怎么样?
She still fighting with Grandma?
还在跟奶奶赌气?
What is it?
这是什么?
It's video of the night of the murder.
是谋杀当晚的录像
Like Faces of Death?
就像"死亡面目"?
Mom,I've seen worse.
妈,我见过更恐怖的
You're adorable.
你真可爱
I'm not. Yes,you are.
我不,不,你可爱
Zach,freeze it! Zach
暂停
What? What is it?
怎么?那是什么?
It's proof.
是证据
This is at 11:03 the night of the murder,Mr. North,
这是谋杀当晚11点3分,诺斯先生
and... that's you
那...就是你
making your hourly circuit of the lot,correct?
正在停车场进行每小时例行巡查,对吗?
Yes,that's correct.
对,是这样
And you saw no pickup truck,no carjacker racing past,
你没有看见皮卡车,也没有看见劫车者逃离
nothing the defendant claims she saw.
被告所说的都没有看见
That's correct.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Nothing further,Your Honor.
没有问题了,法官大人
Mrs. Florrick.
弗洛克夫人
Can we have the monitors in,please?
请把显示器搬进来
Thank you.
谢谢
State's attorney's here.
地方检察官来了
Now,Mr. North...
现在,诺斯先生...
They're worried she's getting the stuff from her husband.
他们怀疑她是从她丈夫那儿挖到料的
Here are three images.
这儿有三幅画面
The middle is the image of the surveillance from the 15th,the night of the murder,
中间的是谋杀当晚,15日的监控画面
and the one over there on the left is the image from the 14th,the night before the murder,
左边的是谋杀前夜,14日的画面
and the one on the right is from the 16th,the night after the murder.
右边是谋杀次日晚,16日的
Can you see the dates on those?
能看见上面的日期吗?
Uh,yes,I can.
是的,能看见
So,as you said before,there you are the night of the murder,at 11:03,
如你所述,谋杀当晚11点3分,你出现了
making your circuit of the lot.
正在例行巡查停车场
And... there you are the night before the murder
在谋杀前夜...
and the night after,doing the same thing.
和谋杀次日晚,你做着同样的事
It must get old. Um,no,ma'am.
肯定很无聊吧,不,女士
My job doesn't pay as much as yours,but I still love it.
虽然不如你那么挣钱,但我还是热爱我的工作
Okay. Good.
那好
Now,Mr. North,
现在,诺斯先生
let's fast-forward,shall we?
快进一下,好吗?
45 minutes... the night of the murder.
45分钟后,谋杀当晚
And there.
What do you see?
你看见了什么?
Nothing. No?
没什么,不对
It's right there... maybe you need to move in a little closer.
就在那儿,或许你要靠近一点
Oh,it's a shopping bag,it looks like a shopping bag.
是个购物袋,看上去像是购物袋
Actually,it is.It's a plastic shopping bag.
确实是的,一个塑料购物袋
It was a very windy night that night,and it blew across the lot at 11:48.
当晚多风,11点48分,袋子飘过停车场
Your Honor,objection.What does this have to do with anything?
法官大人,反对,这有什么关系吗?
Beats me.But I'm interested,aren't you,Mr. Brody?
问倒我了,但我很好奇,你呢,布鲁迪先生?
Overruled.
反对无效
Okay,so let's fast-forward the other two monitors...
那我们快进一下另两个画面
the night before the murder and the night after the murder...
谋杀前夜和次日晚
to the same time code.
都快进到同样的时间
Here's the 14th...
14日的
and the 16th.
和16日的
What do you see?
你看见什么了?
Um... I don't know.
我不明白
I think you do know,sir.
我想你明白得很,先生
Either you have a plastic bag that blows across your lot every night at 11:48,
要么你的停车场每晚11点48分,都有塑料袋飘过
or these are duplicates of the same tape.
要么这些录像带都是复制品
No,it...it's not wh-what it looks like.
不,这并不是看上去那么回事
I understand,sir.
我理解,先生
You didn't willfully mislead the police.
你并非蓄意误导警方
Yeah,that's correct.
对,是的
No,it's just that it gets cold out there,and sometimes you don't make the circuit of the lot.
不,只是外面天太冷,有时候你并不巡查停车场
Yes.
是的
So on the nights that you don't go out,
那么在你没有巡逻的晚上
you don't record the actual surveillance image,
你并没有真正录下监控画面
you set your computer up to duplicate the night before,
而是用电脑复制前晚的画面
just in case your manager checks in,
以防经理检查
is that correct?
对吗?
Yes.
是的
Just so I'm clear,
也就是说
there is no recording the night of the murder,
并不存在谋杀当晚的录像
and you were never there to see or not see the pickup truck or the carjacker.
你也不知道是否有皮卡或者劫车者出现
I'm sorry.
对不起
Uh,yes.
是的
No further questions.
没有问题了
So,you're wondering whether demolishing the key prosecution witness
你肯定在想,推翻控方关键证人
didn't just save your ass as first chair...
能不能把你留在首席...
nice work,by the way...
顺便说一句,干得漂亮
Thanks...but was enough for reasonable doubt.
谢谢...但这足以构成合理怀疑了
You know what hurts you?
知道什么对你不利吗?
Nail in the tire. Yep.
轮胎里的钉子,是的
And the old Honda.
还有那辆旧丰田
It just doesn't feel like a carjacking.
这并不像是劫车
It feels like a murder made to look like a carjacking.
更像是伪造成劫车的谋杀
What if I don't fight it?
要是我不反驳呢?
What,agree that it was just a murder?
同意是谋杀案?
Then the jury needs a suspect.
那陪审团需要个嫌疑人
It's late.
太晚了
It's like old times.
就像从前一样
Evidentiary procedure.
听证程序
The mock trial. You remember that?
模拟法庭,你还记得?
How could I forget?
我怎么能忘了?
Did we lose that one? Yeah!
那次我们输了吗?是的
Um,Mrs. Florrick,I just want to say congratulations.
弗洛克夫人,我只想祝贺你
I heard you did well in court.
听说你在法庭上表现出色
Thanks,Sonia.
谢谢,索尼亚
Sonia
索尼亚.
Heading out?
要走了?
Yeah. I got a breakfast meeting with clients.
是啊,我跟客户有个早餐会
What?
怎么?
Something just doesn't seem right.
有点不对劲
Michael has dinner with his first wife. Right.
米歇尔跟前任妻子共进晚餐,是的
He tells Jennifer he misses her,misses their old life together.
他告诉詹妮弗,他想念她,怀念往日共处的生活
Right.
是的
What does Cindy think about it?
辛迪会怎么想?
The second wife?
第二任妻子?
Cindy thinks some unhappy thoughts.
辛迪肯定很不悦
Jury liked her.
陪审团喜欢她
Get them not to.
改变他们的想法
What did you get on Cindy's brother?
在辛迪哥哥那儿查出什么了吗?
These are his employment records.
这是他的供职记录
Good. What about the lab report?
很好,实验报告呢?
Here. But they're gonna object the whole way.
在这,但他们会坚持反对
You'll need to just string together some implications... Mrs. Florrick.
你得把证据所指都串联起来...弗洛克夫人
You have a moment?
有空吗?
Okay.
好吧
I don't think we've ever met before.
我想我们没见过面
I'm Glenn Childs.
我是格伦·蔡尔兹
We've met.
我们见过
You know he's using you,don't you?
他在利用你,你知道吗?
Peter blames me for his downfall.
彼得把他的垮台归咎于我
He's using you to get to me.
他利用你来报复我
How do you figure?
你怎么知道?
Mrs. Florrick,please.
弗洛克夫人,拜托
He told you about the pitted trace evidence.
他告诉了你弃用的痕迹证据
Don't make yourself collateral damage here,for your own sake.
为了你好,别让自己成为连带伤害
Mr. Childs,
蔡尔兹先生
the day you leaked that sex tape to the press and forced me to shield my children
你把那盘性录影带泄露给媒体,迫使我禁止孩子们观看所有
from every cable news station that played it in a 24-hour rotation,
有线电视台24小时的滚动新闻
that was the day I became collateral damage.
从那天开始,我就已经是连带伤害了
If you're worried about my husband,Mr. Childs,
如果你只是担心我丈夫的话,蔡尔兹先生
you've obviously never made a woman angry before.
你肯定从没激怒过女人
Well,good luck in court.
祝法庭上好运
Mrs. Lewis,did you and the deceased sign a prenuptial agreement?
路易斯夫人,你与死者签署过婚前协议吗?
Uh,yes,for tax purposes.
是的,因为税务原因
So if the deceased were to divorce you,let's say,
那如果死者与你离婚,比如
in order to reunite with his first wife... Objection.
与前任妻子重归于好...反对
Sustained.
有效
If the deceased were to divorce you,
如果死者与你离婚
you would be cut off from his premarital savings,is that correct? Objection.
便无权获得她的婚前财产,对吗?反对
Relevance. Sustained.Move it along,Mrs. Florrick.
无关,有效,换个问题,弗洛克夫人
Mrs. Lewis,you stated in your testimony that you were in Miami
路易斯夫人,你在证词中陈述道
at the time of the shooting visiting family,
在他们家庭相聚遭到枪杀时,你在迈阿密
so the police never suspected or questioned you.
所以警方从未怀疑或询问过你
Of the murder? No,of course not.
为谋杀案?不,当然没有
What about your brother? Objection! Your Honor,come on,
那你哥哥呢?反对,法官大人,得了吧
this whole line of questioning is a smokescreen.
这些问题都只是烟幕弹
Mr. Brody,why don't we wait for a whiff of smoke before we call it a screen,please.
布鲁迪先生,等闻到烟味再称之为烟幕弹吧
I'll allow.
我允许询问
The police never questioned your brother,isn't that correct,Mrs. Lewis?
警察从未询问过你哥哥,对吗,路易斯夫人?
Well,they had no reason to.
他们没有理由那样做
Because he lived in Miami?
因为他住在迈阿密?
Because Danny had nothing to do with this.
因为丹尼与此事无关
Mrs. Lewis,the judge has admitted into evidence the buried...
路易斯夫人,法官准入了被隐匿的证据...
Strike that.
我收回
...the previously unreleased trace evidence.
...之前未公布的痕迹证据
He has also admitted into evidence
他还准入了罪案调查科发现的证据
the crime lab's finding that these greyhound hairs were covered in a chemical compound called Alco Ectolin.
这些灰狗毛被一种,叫Alco Ectolin的化合物所覆盖
Have you heard of this? Sorry,the chemical? No.
你听说过吗?化合物?没有
No,neither had I.
是的,我也没听说过
It is a lotion.
它是一种药液
It is a lotion that is used at dog racing tracks to ease...
用在赛狗身上以缓解...
Objection. Not in evidence. Sustained.
反对,并非证据,有效
And you might want to stay standing,Mr. Brody.
你最好站着,布鲁迪先生
I have a feeling we're nearing your smokescreen.
我觉得离你的"烟幕"不远了
Mrs. Lewis,isn't it a fact that a year ago at the time of the murder,
路易斯夫人,谋杀发生一年前,你和你哥哥
your brother worked at a dog track?
是在赛狗场工作吗?
Objection!
反对
Sustained.
有效
No further questions.
没有问题了
You're not just making this up?
你不会是编的吧?
Come on,it's your first jury trial.. shot of tequila.
得了吧,你的第一次陪审团庭审...龙舌兰酒
Let's go.
先喝了
Okay.
好吧
Yeah,I just made that up.
是的,是我编的
Sounded good,though,didn't it?
听上去挺不错的,对吧?
How long do you think they'll stay out?
你觉得他们会合议多久?
Oh,I stopped guessing about juries a while ago.
我早就不猜合议时间了
How long were they out with your husband?
他们以前跟你丈夫合议多久?
Six hours.
六个小时
Yeah?
是吗?
You know what I don't get?
有件事我不明白
Why you stood by him.
你为什么站在他一边
I would've stuck a knife in his heart.
是我就捅死他了
I always thought I would,too.
我原以为我也会这样
But when I heard about those other scandals,the other wives...
但当我听到别人的丑闻,别人的妻子...
I thought...
我想...
how can you allow yourself to be used like that?
你怎能让自己那样被人利用?
And then it happened,
然后事情就发生了
and I was...
我当时...
...unprepared.
...毫无防备
Hello?
喂?
Yes.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Jury's in?
合议完了?
Well,Mrs. Florrick,
弗洛克夫人
Chicago Homicide has decided to reopen its investigation into the murder of Michael Lewis.
芝加哥凶案组决定对米歇尔·路易斯的,谋杀案重新调查
Detective Briggs,
布里格斯警探
doing an admirable amount of due diligence,
在进行了令人钦佩的大量调查之后
has confirmed that Cindy Lewis's brother Danny had access to his employer's pickup truck
确认想辛迪·路易斯的哥哥丹尼,在谋杀发生当周
the week of the murder.
使用过雇主的皮卡车
And the dog hairs admitted into evidence match those found at his workplace.
纳入证据的狗毛,与他工作地点发现的狗毛吻合
So our state's attorney,
所以我们的地方检察官
in his radiant wisdom,
在明智地权衡后
has decided to withdraw the charges against your client
决定撤销对你当事人的起诉
and pursue a case against Mrs. Lewis's brother.
而对路易斯夫人的哥哥立案
Isn't that right,Mr. Brody?
对吗,布鲁迪先生?
All I need is a yes or no.
只需要回答"是"或"否"
Yes.
Good.
很好
Then we're done here.
那我们就没事了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你,万分感谢
Hi,Jackie.
你好,杰基
No,it just went a little late,that's all.
不,只是拖得有点晚了,仅此而已
I made a pot roast,and I was wondering if you were coming home for dinner.
我做了炖肉,不知道你回不回家吃饭
What? What did I say?
怎么?我说得不对吗?
Nothing. It's just that's what I always used to say to Peter.
没事,只是我也曾常对彼得这么说
Are you there?
你在吗?
Yeah,yeah. I just need to pick up a few things,
在,我再拿几样东西
and I'll be home soon.
马上就回家
All right. Jackie,I don't know if I've said this,
好的,杰基,我不记得我是否说过
but thank you... for stepping up.
但谢谢你...担起责任
Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?
当然了,我为什么不?
I'll see you soon. All right,then.
回见,好的
Good-bye.
再见
Oh. Hey. Sorry.
对不起
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在这儿
Hi. Just a little office token.
一点小奖品品
You did great.
你干得真棒
Thanks.
谢谢
I did,didn't I?
我确实很棒,不是吗?
Oh,one more thing.
还有件事
Yes,sir?
是的,长官?
You've been made my second chair in the civil case.
你被指派到民事案部门,当我的副手
I'll see you tomorrow at 9:30,staff meeting.
明早9点半,组会
I'll be there.
我一定去
Hey,it's me.
是我
I'm sorry,you must be in bed,but I just wanted to tell you,
对不起,你肯定睡了,我只想告诉你
the appellate court agreed to hear my case.
上诉法院同意听取我的案子
I still can't believe it.
简直不敢相信
The lawyers think we have a really good shot at overturning this
律师们认为这是个翻案的好机会
and they're gonna make an official statement tomorrow.
他们明天要发布正式声明
But,uh,I just wanted to tell you first.
我只想提前告诉你
I'll see you soon.
再见
I love you.
我爱你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 尝试性的; 审讯的
n. 尝试,努力

 
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 裁判,宣告,该判决书

联想记忆
mislead [mis'li:d]

想一想再看

vt. 误导,使产生错误印象,欺骗,使误入歧途

联想记忆
produce [prə'dju:s]

想一想再看

n. 产品,农作物
vt. 生产,提出,引起,

联想记忆
delay [di'lei]

想一想再看

v. 耽搁,推迟,延误
n. 耽搁,推迟,延期

 
refresh [ri'freʃ]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 生气蓬勃,提起精神,恢复精神

 
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
tone [təun]

想一想再看

n. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调
vt. 使

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。