手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集 性丑闻才能逼他离开政坛

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

An hour ago, I resigned as State's Attorney of Cook County.

一小时前,我辞去了库克郡州检察官的职务
Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir?
你还跟那些妓女有联系吗,检察官?
Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while.
谢谢你能暂时养家糊口
It's not gonna last forever.
不会一直都这样下去
I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity.
我只想为你给我这个机会说声谢谢
Glad you could come aboard.
真高兴你能加入
Not only are you coming back
虽然你回归办公室
to the workplace fairly late,
显得姗姗来迟
but you have some very prominent baggage.
但你确实带回来了卓著的功绩
But, hey, if she can do it, so can you.
然而,嘿,如果她能办到,那你也能
Kalinda Sharma. Oh, the investigator.
凯琳达·夏尔马哦,调查员
You're Peter Florrick's wife. That's right.
你是彼得弗洛克的妻子,是
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago.
我上次上法庭是13年前的事了
Wow, I was 12.
喔,那年我才12
State's attorney's here.
州检察官来了
I'm Glenn Childs.
我是格伦·蔡尔兹
Peter blames me for his downfall.
彼得把他的垮台归咎于我
Don't make yourself collateral damage here.
别让你自己也受牵连
The day you leaked that sex tape
你把那盘性丑闻录像带
to the pressand forced me to shield my children,
透露给媒体并迫使我保护自己的孩子的时候
that was the day I became collateral damage.
我就已经受牵连了
You've obviously never made a woman angry before.
显然你从没有惹怒过一个女人
An hour ago, I resigned as State's Attorney of Cook County.
一小时前,我辞去了库克郡州检察官的职务
But I do admit to a failure of judgment
但我承认我和这些女人
in my dealings with these women.
之间的事情,处理的很失败
I've never abused my office
我从未因性贿赂
for sexual favors.
而滥用职权
Give us time to heal and rebuild their trust... trust...
给些时间来愈合创伤重建信任...信任...
Mom, breakfast.
妈妈,吃早餐了
Oh, hey, congratulations.
哦,嘿,恭喜你
That's great. Your husband's appeal... it looks like
可真棒,你丈夫的上诉...看起来好像
he could get out of prison any month now, huh?
他随时有可能出狱,对吧?
Looks like it. Early Show had a story on it.
看上去确实是,早间节目有相关报道
Some good stuff on you, too.
还有些,对你有利的事情
Do you catch it? No, missed it.
你看了吗?没看,错过了
Yeah, I caught it online.
哦,我在网上看到了
I can send you the link. That's okay.
我可以把链接发给你,不用麻烦
No, no, no, it's easy.
不,不麻烦,没事,很容易
So Litigation wants me on this new class action.
所以诉讼部让我参与这次集体诉讼案
That's where I'm headed.
我正要过去
What about you?
你呢?
Oh, I don't know.
哦,不知道
Oh, in here, I guess.
哦,去那,我估计是
When did you say this was?
你说发生在什么时候?
May 15, four months ago.
五月15日,四个月前
Do you have anything with the date?
你有能证明时间的证据吗?
A parking receipt.
停车收据
Had you ever met Mr. McKeon before?
你之前见过麦基翁先生吗?
No.
没见过
I'd seen his family on the news.
我在新闻上看到过他们家
I heard about their hotels and stuff, but that's about it.
听说过他们的酒店等等事情,但也就是这些
Well, the problem here, Christy,
呃,问题是,克里斯蒂
is that any civil suit
所有类似这桩民事案件
could be seen as...
都可能被认作...
opportunistic.
有投机倾向的
Because of their money?
因为他们有钱吗?
Yes.
I'm sorry,
不好意思
but I didn't choose my rapist.
我可不是因为钱才说他是强奸犯的
This kid doesn't know what she's in for.
这孩子都不知道招惹到麦基翁家族
Taking on the McKeon family...
自己会遭到报复
Alicia, if you don't mind, Alicia
如果你不介意
we just need to... No, it's all right, stay.
我们要...不,没事,听听吧
I don't know about this.
我不确定
It's a criminal case, not a civil one.
这是个刑事案件,不是民事案件
Except the new State's Attorney
除非新的州检察官
rejected the charges.
驳回指控
Yeah, because it's got
对,因为
Duke lacrosse written all over it.
杜克大学曲棍球队丑闻已经铺天盖地了
Oh, come on.
哦,行了
What come on?
怎么就行了?
Put your politics aside, Diane.
抛开你的政见,黛安
You're Glenn Childs, you get this
如果你是格伦·蔡尔兹,你在计算机上
dropped in your lap... a stripper
看到这个...一个单身派对上的
at a bachelor party
脱衣舞娘
accusing the son of the most powerful family
指控芝加哥最有势力的
in Chicago of rape... and you don't think
家族之子强奸...你会不认为
it's Duke lacrosse II?
这是又一次杜克大学曲棍球队丑闻吗?
He's worried about the McKeon family money.
他在担心麦基翁家族的金钱
He's worried about their campaign contributions.
他在担心他们为竞选做的贡献
Well, I'm worried that we're overextended.
呃,我担心我们太冒险了
How many Sheffrin-Marks depots do we have left?
我们还有多少类似Sheffrin-Marks的案子了?
210. 210.
210个,210个了
We need to keep our eye on the ball.
我们该有所警醒了
And Christy is just gonna look like she's trying
而克里斯蒂看上去像是
to make some quick cash from the McKeon family.
要从麦基翁家族那弄些钱来
Do you believe her?
你相信她吗?
I believe a lot of things
我相信很多
I can't prove.
自己证明不了的事情
All right,
好吧
here's what I think.
我是这么想的
I know the McKeon family lawyer.
我认识麦基翁家族的律师
Ericcson? Right,
埃里克森?对
William Ericcson
威廉·埃里克森.
That's just what we need... two Wills.
我们需要的只有这些...这两个叫威尔的
The McKeons are gonna want to keep this out of
麦基翁家不想要这件事情
the press, even if he didn't do it.
公之于众,不管到底有没有
So my guess is they throw her some cash,
所以我猜他们会给她些钱
maybe 50 grand or so to keep her quiet.
可能给5万或者更多让她闭嘴
Hmm, yeah.
嗯,对
Mr. Ericcson, please.
我找埃里克森先生,谢谢
Tell him it's the other Will.
告诉他我是另一个威尔
I want you to be at this lunch.
午餐时我想让你在场
Don't say anything.
别说话
Just listen and look serious.
仔细听还要装出一副严肃的样子
I can do that.
我能行
How you holding up here?
你怎么被选中的?
I'm holding up.
我是被选中的
Oh, yeah, how do you know her?
哦,是啊,你怎么会认识她?
Who?
谁?
Christy
克里斯蒂.
I don't.
我不认识
Then why did she ask for you to be on the case?
那为什么她会要选你来受理她的案子?
I don't know.
我不知道
Ericcson here.
我是埃里克森
Will
威尔.
Will
威尔.
I think you know why I'm calling.
你知道我为什么给你打电话吧
Two months ago, Peter Florrick was sentenced
两个月前,彼得·弗洛克因受贿和腐败
to ten years for bribery and corruption.
被判入狱十年
Today was the first step toward his release.
今天起,他将有可能被释放
He was known in Chicago simply as "The Hammer."
他在芝加哥被称为"铁锤"
He jailed cop-killers, CEOs, corrupt politicians,
他把警察杀手们,总裁们,腐败的政客们送进监狱
until "The Hammer" got hammered.
直到"铁锤"被锤扁了
An hour ago, I resigned as State's Attorney of Cook County.
一小时前,我辞去了库克郡州检察官的职务
Within weeks, Chicago's incorruptible State's Attorney
几周之内,芝加哥两袖清风的州检察官
found himself with all the trappings of a model of American scandal.
自己被戴上了现代美国丑闻的帽子
A rival with an eye on his job, an embarrassed wife,
一个觊觎他职位的对手,一位难堪的妻子
a blushing call girl and an R-rated sex tape.
一位光鲜的应召女郎,及一盘R级的性录像带
Does she do this for you?
她这样做过吗?
Does she?
她会吗?
Oh, God, please. You are amazing...
哦,天啊,你可真棒...
Hey, ever heard the whole thing?
嘿,还没听过完整的?
No.
You're the only one who hasn't.
你一定是唯一一个没听过的了
Everything I have on McKeon.
有关麦基翁的全部资料
What?!
什么?!
I beat you three sets to two.
我以3:2胜你
Oh, come on, you don't even believe that.
哦,得了,连你自己都不信
This is driving me crazy.
我快疯了
How do I know you?
我认识你吗?
Me?
我?
Miner, Parsons & Layton?
Miner Parsons&Layton律师事务所的?
Alicia is actually our newest junior associate.
艾丽西亚是我们的新律师
One month in.
才来一个月
Will Ericcson,Alicia Florrick.
这位是威尔·埃里克森,她是艾丽西亚·弗洛克.
Well, it is very nice to meet you,
呃,很高兴见到你
Mrs. Florrick. You, too.
弗洛克女士,我也是
I'm rooting for your husband.
我是支持你丈夫的
I know he has a lot of enemies in this town,
我知道他在这里树敌很多
but I always root for the underdog.
但我总是支持失败者
Oh, just ignore him.
哦,别管他的事了
The only reason someone's forced out of public office
现在在美国能真正把某个人
in America these days is sex.
逼出政坛的只有性丑闻
So let's talk about Lloyd McKeon.
所以我们还是谈谈劳埃德·麦基翁吧
It's so sad, really.
太糟糕了,真的
I remember when you had a respectable firm, Will.
我记得你以前有个不错的公司,威尔
One that wouldn't sink to scurrilous charges like these.
不会受理这样无聊的起诉吧
And what charges might those be, Will?
是什么样的起诉呢,威尔?
I haven't said anything yet.
我可还什么都没说呢
Do you think you're the first firm
你不觉得你们事务所
she's shopping this lawsuit to?
是她找的第一家吗?
There's nothing there.
根本没什么
Even the State's Attorney... the new State's Attorney...
就连州检察官...新任州检察官...
thinks there's nothing there. And yet
也觉得没这事,而我
I got you to a settlement lunch on a half hour's notice.
你有半小时的午餐时间来做决定
Mrs. Florrick, what would you say
弗洛克女士,如果有人为了利益
to someone bringing unsubstantiated sexual charges
以没有证据的性丑闻指控一位政客
against a public figure just in order to gain an advantage?
你怎么看?
You want to know what I would say?
你想知道我怎么看吗?
I would.
想知道
I would say you're trying to change the subject from rape.
我认为你在转移话题
Well, I would agree that, as offensive and misguided
呃,同意,就像这些
as these charges are, the optics
无聊的指控一样
aren't exactly in our favor.
民意总不支持我们
So we're willing to make an offer.
所以我们愿意出个价钱
It's nonnegotiable.
不讲价
You have till end of business day.
周末之前都有效
McKeon did it.
麦基翁确实做了
Under a hundred thou, I would've said no.
我曾很多次否定了自己的想法
Over a hundred thou...
但现在...
What about well over?
我要是再多问几次呢?
If you don't mind my asking, Ms. Barbosa,
如果你不介意的话,巴尔博萨女士
why did you request me?
我想问你为什么会选中我?
I saw you on TV.
我在电视上见过你
I thought you'd understand
我觉得你会知道
what it's like to be misunderstood.
被误解是什么感觉
Ladies.
女士们
Sorry about that.
抱歉打扰
McKeon's lawyers made a financial offer
麦基翁的律师出了个价,想了解此事
that Diane and I actually agree on.
我和黛安都觉得还行
A first.
首先
It's a cash settlement.
是现金结算
$450,000.
450,000美元
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
We don't have to go to court?
我们不用上法庭?
He just offered that?
他就给钱了?
You'll have to sign a standard confidentiality agreement.
而你要签一份保密协议
Both parties free each other of liability
双方不再追究责任
and agree not to speak to anyone, including the press.
并不向,媒体,及任何人提及
What?
什么?
It's standard
这个是民事协议
in civil agreements.
的标准程序
I want everybody to know he settled.
我想每个人都知道他的罪行
Can't we tell the police?
我们不能告诉警察吗?
Not if we sign a confidentiality agreement.
如果签了保密协议就不能
McKeon could withdraw the award and sue you for defamation.
否则麦基翁会以诽谤罪起诉你并追回协议金额
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
I think under the cir...
我觉得在这种情况下...
I think you're looking for justice, Christy.
我想你寻找的是公正,克里斯蒂
And sometimes justice comes in a form we don't expect.
而有时候公正以一种我们未曾预期的形式出现
If you take this money, the settlement will be known
如果你拿了这个钱
to the two people thatatter most, you and him.
和解就只有你和他两人知道
I'm sorry, no.
抱歉,我不要这个钱
He'll know how much it costs to
强奸然后扬长而去
rape somebody and get away with it, that's all.
他必须为此付出代价,就是这样
This is about him admitting that he did this to me.
他必须承认他对我做了这些丑事
She's right.
她是对的
Okay, Ericcson,
好的,埃里克森
how flexible are you on confidentiality?
你在保密协议上能做多大的让步?
Exclude new criminal discovery.
不包括新发现的犯罪事实
Oh, come on, this isn't...
噢,拜托,这不是...
You want to go to court, is that it?
你想上法庭吧?是不是?
Take it as far as pretrial?
把这当成是预审?
He doesn't want to go to trial.
他不想受审
Look, Ericcson,
听着,埃里克森
you want to make McKeon
你想让麦基翁
the Bachelor Party Rapist,
成为单身派对上的强奸犯
be my...
成为我的...
That's how you want to play it?
这就是你所希望的吗?
We just turned down a half million bucks.
我们刚才拒绝了50万美金
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉很好,不是吗?
Looks like we got a case.
貌似我们要接案子了
You have to size these things up pretty quickly.
你得尽快理出头绪来
12 clients, stockbroker types, no one out of control.
12个经纪人,都很清醒
It was easy.
事情很简单
They paid $400 for a 90-minute, two-girl fantasy strip.
他们出400块,让俩女孩跳90分钟脱衣舞
Two girl?
两个女孩?
Who was the other girl?
还有一个女孩是谁?
Maura
莫拉
I don't remember her last name.
我不记得她的姓了
That was the only time she worked.
那是第一次见她干活
Sorry.
对不起
She insists on being here during all this.
她坚持要陪着我
It's a nightmare.
这是个噩梦
And McKeon,
还有麦基翁
how'd you meet him?
你怎么遇见他的?
The groom?
那个新郎
Hmm. He offered me another $100
嗯,他付给我额外100美元
for a private lap dance.
让我教他跳舞
When I got in the bedroom, he locked the door.
当我走进他的卧室,他把门锁上了
Then he grabbed me.
然后他抓住我
I tried to get the mace from my bag, tried to shout.
我试着拿包里的催泪喷雾,想大声叫喊
Did you tell anyone afterwards?
事后你告诉别人了吗?
Maura
莫拉.
And our driver Grant.
还有我们的司机格兰特
He was the one who suggested she drive me
就是他建议要莫拉带我
to the hospital for the rape exam.
到医院做被强奸检查
And the service,
那个服务机构
Worldwide Elite,
Worldwide Elite(公司名)
how long did you work for them?
你在那里做多久了?
Two years. And what else did you do there?
两年,你在那里还做什么?
What do you mean? I mean, what else did you do there?
什么?我说你在那还做别的工作吗?
For a year, I was an escort.
还做了一年应召女郎
Didn't you think that might be important to tell us
这消息对我们可能很重要
I haven't gone on a call in a year.
我已经一年没干这个了
I was in an abusive relationship.
那是一种倍受侮辱的关系
I needed the money
我需要钱
to move out.
搬到外面去
When I moved, I stopped working.
等我搬走了,我就不需要工作了
But still stripped.
但仍然跳脱衣舞
So what's your point
所以你的观点是...
a call girl can't get raped?
一个应招女郎不会被强奸?
Yeah, that's my point, thanks.
是的,我就是这么想的,谢谢
Look, she lied to us. Why believe her now?
听着,她在骗我们,我们为什么要相信她?
'Cause she walked away from half a million dollars.
因为她拒绝了50万美
And when did she ever lie to us?
而且她什么时候骗我们了?
You know, the more you bond with these clients,
你知道吗?你越是和这些客户纠缠不清
the less helpful you are.
对你越没有帮助
Your stripper was hooking.
这女人想撒长线,钓大鱼
Why is she my stripper when she does something bad?
为什么她做了坏事就变成我的脱衣女郎了?
Okay, so the point is to prepare for trial
那么我们要为庭审做准备了
so we don't actually have to go to trial.
其实我们都不用去法庭
Cary, right?
卡里是吧?
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Nice suit. I got a job for you.
衣服不错,我给你找了个事做
I need you to take
你这周先做艾丽西亚
Alicia's Sheffrin-Marks depos for the week.
Sheffrin-Marks的案子
All right, I'm on it.
好的,我现在就去做
This is settlement poker.
这是以退为进
No one wants to go to trial,
没人想上法庭
but the person who plays the better hand
谁的牌出的好
makes the better deal.
谁得利就多
So get me some good cards.
所以给我手好牌吧
So your first thought is
那么你的第一个想法是
to come to the State Attorney's office?
去州检察官的办公室?
I just need one thing.
我只需要一样东西
And why do I help you, again?
我为什么要再帮你一次?
Because you like me.
因为你喜欢我
That still works with people?
对那些人有用吗?
Mm-hmm, like a charm.
嗯,这就是魅力
You never should have quit this place.
你真不应该离开这里
I didn't quit. I was fired.
不是离开,我是被开除的
Come on.
加油
You ran a solid rape investigation.
你现在调查的是一个棘手的强奸案
You should be dying to slip us
如果你错过了证人的面谈
the witness interviews.
你就死定了
Leah
利亚,
could you come outside for a second?
你能出来一下吗?
And you're telling me your husband
你敢说这件事情
had nothing to do with this?
和你丈夫无关吗?
Mr. Childs, my law firm is bringing on
蔡尔兹先生,我们律师事务所
a civil action, that's all.
将提出民事诉讼,就这样
Designed to embarrass my office
设计来羞辱我的公司
and make it look like I don't care about a rape victim.
弄的好像我不关心强奸受害者
A happy coincidence?
令人开心的巧合?
I understand the need to blame someone
我理解,你丈夫垮台了
for your husband's downfall,
你想找个人泄愤
but I didn't release that sex tape
但是我没有发布那性爱光碟
to hurt you or your family.
来伤害你和你的家人
I have kids, too.
我也有孩子
And you should know I was holding back.
你应该明白我有所保留
I had more to release about your husband,
你丈夫的把柄我还有
a lot more.
还有很多
Disturbing things,
让你不爽的事
but out of compassion, I held back.
但是出于同情,我保留了
Mr. Childs, if you have something to show me,
蔡尔兹先生,如果你有什么要给我看的
just do it, okay?
做就是了,行吧?
'Cause the one thing I don't have time for
因为我最没时间做的一件事情就是
these days is empty threats.
空洞的威胁
You want something
你想要为你的
on your stripper? Get a subpoena.
脱衣女郎做点什么?等传票吧
I liked Christy.
我喜欢克里斯蒂
She was one of my best dancers.
她是我最好的舞女
But I have nothing else to add.
但是我没什么可补充的
I'm sorry.
对不起
We just need contact information.
我们只想要联系方式
That's all, Ms. Avarski,
这就是全部,阿瓦斯基女士
for the driver and the stripper.
那个司机和脱衣女郎的
Dancer.
舞女
Look, I would love...
听着,我很想...
Because we'd really hate
因为我们真的不想
to subpoena your books and client records.
强行调查你的账目和客户记录
You're East Indian?
你是东部印第安人?
Yeah.
是的
Hmm, it's very popular
嗯,最近
these days.
很流行
Contact information?
联系方式?
Follow me.
跟我来吧
Why A-B-C?
为什么分为A-B-C
$1,500 an hour,
每小时1500美元
$2,100 and, uh,
这个是2100美元,呃
$3,100.
3100美元
What makes someone more expensive?
怎样才能更值钱?
Is this about the rape?
这个和强奸案有关系吗?
No.
没有
Regular clients
固定的客户
and special requests.
满足特殊要求
Requests?
要求
No condoms
不用避孕套
or being dominated or role-playing.
或者是绑起来或者角色游戏
Whatever they can't get at home.
就是在家里不能得到满足的那一套
People would really pay $3,000 an hour?
真的有人出3000美元一小时?
The day rate is
一天的费用
$31,000, dawn to dawn.
是3100美元,今早到明早
So about this rape, can you get me contact information
那么这个强奸案,你能不能给我
on this dancer?
这个舞女的联系方式?
Maura? She quit right afterwards.
莫拉?她在那件事情之后就辞职了
Left a fake number,
留了个假的号码
fake address, fake social.
假的地址和社会关系
Happens all the time.
这种事情常有的
What about the driver? Could you help me find him?
那个司机呢?你能不能帮我找到他?
So, Mom, where are you, anyway?
妈妈,你到底在哪里?
Look, I have to work late tonight.
听着,我今天要工作到很晚
Can you ask Grandma if she can stay till 10:00?
你能不能叫奶奶等我到10点
Sure.
当然
Grandma, can you stay till 10:00?
奶奶,你能不能等到10点?
Mom's working late.
妈妈要加班
No need to shout, dear.
不用吼,亲爱的
If she has to, she has to.
她必须要工作,必须的
Grandma can stay.
奶奶可以等
So, Mom, I was talking to Grandma,
妈妈,奶奶说
and she said she visited Dad
周末她去看爸爸了
this weekend, and he was saying
爸爸说
how much he missed us.
他很想我们
Grandma said that?
奶奶说的?
I was thinking maybe we should be going there.
我说也许我们可以
You know, visiting him?
去那里看他?
Your dad didn't want you to see him like that in prison.
你爸爸不想让你们看到他在监狱
He was...
他...
He didn't want you to worry.
他不想让你担心
But let me ask him... maybe he's changed his mind, okay?
但是我再问问他...也许他改变主意了,好吗?
Right.
好的
We'll talk about it when I get home tonight, okay?
晚上回家再谈,好吗?
All right, see you tonight.
好,晚上见
I trust you're doing your homework.
我相信你们在做作业
Five minutes.
给你们五分钟
We understand you can corroborate Christy's story.
我们知道你能够证实克里斯蒂的事情是真的
Which was?
哪件事?
That she told you about the rape right after it happened.
就是强奸案发生之后,她告诉你的那些
Look, I like Christy, she's a good tipper,
听着,我喜欢克里斯蒂,她能赚到很多小费
but when she drinks, she doesn't know what the hell
但是她一喝酒
she's talking about.
她就开始语无伦次了
But you do?
你也是吗?
Christy gave the guy a lap dance,
克里斯蒂给那个人跳了一段大腿舞
he paid her, we went home.
他给了她钱,然后我们就回家了
Nobody said anything about any rape.
没有人说过什么强奸之类的
I don't blame Christy for trying
我并不怪克里斯蒂想要
to get extra money out of McKeon,
从麦基翁那里多挣点钱
but, hey, she's lying.
但是,拜托,她在撒谎
Is that Dad?
是老爸吗?
I don't know.
我也不知道
But you're thinking it, too.
但是你心里是这么认为的
Gonna need your help in a minute.
一会需要你们帮忙
Dad told us he made mistakes.
老爸告诉过我们,他犯了错
Yeah, but not that.
是的,但是没说是这个
Do we tell Mom?
我们要告诉妈妈吗?
They sent them to Mom
他们把这些交给妈妈
to hurt her.
用来伤害她
So I say no.
所我还是不要说了
So?
你怎么样?
I don't know.
我不知道
Do they want to see me?
他们要见我吗?
Oh, Zach does, but Grace doesn't?
哦,扎克想,但是格蕾丝不想见我吗?
She's hurt.
她伤心了
She thought you were everything.
她把你当做偶像
So two months in, you seem well.
看来进来的两个月,你过得还不错
I am. Some good guys here.
的确,这里的人挺好的
There's probably less backstabbing
或许这里比州检察长办公室里
than the State's Attorney's Office.
的卑鄙小人少了很多
You look good.
你看起来不错
It's like it agrees with you.
看来工作很适合你
So, here the thing about Childs.
那么,关于蔡尔兹
Everything he does is a political calculation.
他所做的一切都是政治谋划
Everything he says... Peter, no.
他所说的一切...彼得,不
I don't want to be used.
我不想被利用
Alicia, I know you don't believe me, Alicia
我知道你不相信我
but Childs set me up.
但是蔡尔兹会证明我的清白
And if what I give you can help a rape victim,
如果我给你的可以帮助一位强奸案受害人
what's wrong with that?
那又有什么错?
How do you know she's a rape victim, Peter?
你怎么知道她是个强奸案的受害人,彼得?
I didn't tell your mom.
我并没有告诉你妈妈
Daniel told me.
丹尼尔告诉我的
Your appellate lawyer?
你的上诉律师?
He's the one who referred Christy to you.
是他把克里斯蒂交给你的
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I'm hard-pressed to think what's not wrong.
我真不知道哪儿是对的
So he what...?
那他...?
Well...
嗯...
I mentioned to Daniel
我向克里斯蒂提过
that you were with Stern Lockhart,
你和斯特恩·洛克哈特在一起
and that if he didn't have time for Christy's case
如果他没有时间处理克里斯蒂的案子
that maybe you would.
那么或许你会接手
I thought you'd want the work.
我觉得你会想要那个案子
You thought it was a good idea
你认为要我带着一个妓女去法庭陈述
to send me a hooker to represent?
这会是个好主意吗?
No, I thought it was a good idea to send you a rape victim.
不,我觉得让你面对一位强奸案受害者是个不错的主意
Oh, my God.
哦,天啊
You had sex with her.
你和她上床了
What?
什么?
You're using her first name, Peter.
你直呼她的名字,彼得
You're saying "Christy".
你叫的是"克里斯蒂"
She's one of your whores.
她是你外面的女人之一
Oh, Alicia, would you stop it?
哦,艾丽西亚,你能住口吗?
When are you gonna stop thinking that I slept with everyone?
你是不是认为我和所有人都上过床?
When are you gonna forgive me, for Christ's sakes?
看在上帝的份上,你能否原谅我?
How much did you spend on Amber?
你花了多少钱在安布尔身上?
You had sex with her, what,
你和她上床
ten times, twenty times?
有10次,还是20次?
You don't want to know the details of what I did.
你不会想知道我那些事情的细节的
If you want me to forgive you,
如果你想要我原谅你
I need to know what I'm forgiving you for.
那我起码要知道原因
So at $3,000 a pop, that's, what, $60,000?
那么一次3,000美金,还是60,000?
Did you pay her not to use a condom? Was that extra?
你给她不用安全套的费用?那是小费吗?
Your trip to Houston, did you take her with you?
你到休斯顿出差,你是不是带她去的?
You know I didn't.
你知道我没有
I don't know what I know.
我都不知道我到底知道些什么
Grace's 12th birthday party, you s...
格蕾丝的12岁生日派对,而你...
you said you had to leave early.
你说你要提早离开
Where did you go, Peter?
你去哪儿了,彼得?
You answer those questions, and then we will talk
等你回答了那些问题
about forgiveness.
我们再谈原谅的问题
This is a pretrial hearing,
这只是预审
so don't worry about the driver yet.
所以还不用担心司机的事情
We just need to win a few motions.
我们只要赢得一些请求就可以
Sorry!
抱歉!
Don't worry about it.
别担心
It all comes down to the rape kit.
集中精力在强奸反应测试上来
Still no luck finding the other stripper.
还是没有找到另外一个妓女
All we have is a first name, "Maura",
我们所知道的只有个名字,"莫拉"
and a general description.
以及一个大概的描述
We need to box McKeon in.
我们需要堵住麦基翁的嘴
There's only one of two ways
两条路中,我们只能选择
his semen ends up
他的行为是
consensual sex or rape.
双方自愿还是强奸
We get him to swear there was no consensual sex.
我们要让他发誓没有过双方自愿的性交
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那么做?
'Cause he has a wife.
因为他还有老婆
There you are.
知道了
How're you doing?
你来啦?
You nervous?
紧张吗?
No, but maybe I should be.
不,但是或许我应该紧张
This is just a pretrial hearing.
这只是个预审
State's Attorney's trying to squash our subpoena,
州检察长想要驳回我们的传票
so today we just get the ground rules
所以今天我们必须直入正题
straight, in case this thing goes to trial.
免得这件事情进入正审阶段
Kalinda, I need you to get upstairs, get in Kalinda
麻烦你上楼
the State's Attorney's office and wait for the subpoena.
到州检察长办公室等待我们的传票
I'll do that.
我去吧
What? You don't have to.
什么?你不用去
I know. I'll be back.
我知道,我一会就回来
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah, sure, I'm fine.
嗯,当然,我很好
Oh, my God, this is too good.
哦,天啊,这实在是太好了
We got Judge Abernathy.
我们赶上了阿伯内西法官
He's our newest judge. He's so liberal,
他是我们最新的法官,他很开明
he makes Michael Moore look like Rush Limbaugh.
他让米歇尔·摩尔(电影制片人,评论家)看起来就像是拉什·林博(脱口秀节目主持人)
Justice may be blind, but judges sure aren't.
陪审员也许不公正,但是最高法官肯定不会
God, Ericcson must be pulling his hair out.
天啊,埃里克森一定气急败坏了
All rise for Judge Abernathy.
阿伯内西大法官上庭,全体起立
Oh, please, don't stand.
哦,别站着
Everybody sits back down, please.
大家请坐吧
We've got the big room here, don't we?
这地方真够宽敞的,不是吗?
Your Honor, given the stature of my client, Mr. McKeon,
大人,鉴于我的当事人麦基翁先生的名誉
and given the fact that this pretrial
鉴于本次预审
hearing has already garnered the attention
已经引起报社媒体的
of our friends in the press,
广泛关注
we would ask the court to seal the pretrial filings
我们恳请法庭密封此次听证会的文件
and avoid a show trial.
从而避免公审
Oh, Mr. Ericcson, I don't think we need to do all that.
哦,埃里克森先生,我觉得这没什么必要
Do we? First Amendment issues and all?
是吧?第一修正案的东西还有所有的条文?
I deny the petition with regret.
很遗憾,我不同意这样的申请
Mr. Gardner?
加德纳先生?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,大人
We have a lot of testimony
我们掌握了大量的证词
focusing on whether there was a consensual act
集中在麦基翁先生和我的当事人之间
between Mr. McKeon
是否有过双方自愿的性行为
and my client, but if Mr. McKeon
但是如果麦基翁先生
is willing to stipulate
愿意承认
there was, indeed, a consensual sexual act,
确实有过双方自愿的性行为
we would forego this testimony.
我们会放弃这些证词
That's a good point. Mr. Ericcson, how do you respond?
这主意不错,埃里克森先生,你怎么想?
We will stipulate there was no sex of any kind,
大人,不管是被逼亦或是自愿
forced or consensual, Your Honor.
肯定的是,没有发生过任何形式的性行为
The plaintiff also requests an expedited trial date,
原告也要求提前正审日期
Your Honor, a DNA sample from Mr. McKeon,
大人,有一个来自麦基翁先生的DNA样本
DNA results from the rape kit, and the investigative reports
以及从强奸案现场检测的DNA结果
from the State's Attorney's Office.
以及一份州检察长办公室提供的调查报告
They have been... reluctant to furnish them.
他们...不愿意提供这些东西
Thank you, counselor. I will grant all four motions.
谢谢你,律师,我批准以上四个请求
Mr., uh... Ericcson?
那个... 埃里克森先生?
Ah. I interpret from Mr. Ericcson's, uh, gesture
啊,我从埃里克森先生的,呃,手势
that he acquiesces.
理解成他默许了
Well, I'll see you all back here...
我们再见...
Let's see. My docket is clear.
让我看看,我的备忘录是空的
Five days?
那么五天后?
How's that for expedited?
那算什么提前?
Uh, as a side note, I would like to ask for a moment of silence
呃,说句题外话,我提议为了最近在达尔富尔
for the recent mass killings in Darfur.
发生的多起杀人案的遇难者默哀
Okay, thank you.
好的,谢谢
Court adjourned.
休庭
That was a great start, huh?
不错的开始,是吧?
I understand you're having trouble with the driver.
我明白你和那个司机有过节
And you're boxed in on the rape kit.
而你被卷进强奸案中
You should just settle on our terms.
你应该就事论事
Yeah, right. See you in trial.
是的,没错,我们正审的时候见
May 15, four months ago.
五月15号,四个月前
This one seemed cool.
这个不错
Hey. So you know Will?
嘿,你认识威尔是吗?
12 clients, stockbroker types.
12个客户,是个股票经纪人
Mr. Gardner. You two went to school together?
加德纳先生,你们两个是同学吗?
That's what they were saying the other night at drinks.
这就是为什么他们总提喝酒那晚的事情
Yeah.
是啊
So that's why?
那为什么?
Cary, if you don't mind, I've had only a week with this. Cary
如果你不介意,我只有一周时间来处理这个
You got an expedited trial date
你的案子可以提前正审了
to force the other side to settle,
迫使被告认罪
and now you guys are the ones suffering.
现在你们可有得受了
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
"TZK Industries."
"TZK公司"
I... I've seen it somewhere before.
我...我之前在哪看到过
What is TZK Industries?
TZK公司是什么?
"TZK Industries".
"TZK公司"
It's a furniture supply company.
是个家具供应公司
"Supplying elegant furniture
"供应精美的家具
to home and business." Why? What do you need?
给家庭和公司"怎么了?你想知道什么?
Something to undercut Christy's driver.
一些可以廉价出售给克里斯蒂的司机的东西
Okay.
好的
Oh.
It can't be that easy, can it?
不会那么容易吧?
What?
什么?
So I find this odd, Mr. Grant.
我发现一个奇怪的地方,格兰特先生
You were there, and you say there was no rape?
你当时在现场,称没有发生强奸?
So either you're lying
所以要么是你在撒谎
or my client's lying.
要么就是我的当事人在撒谎
All I know is what I saw.
我照实说罢了
Your Honor, request permission to approach the witness.
法官阁下,请允许传召证人进场
Yes. Please. Approach.
好的,允许进场
Mr. Grant, this is a copy of your wife's W-2.
格兰特先生,这是你妻子的一份工资报表
Could you read the name of your wife's employer, please?
请你读一下你妻子雇主的名字可以吗?
"TZK Industries".
"TZK公司"
And TZK Industries is a company owned
TZK公司是一个
by the McKeon family to supply furniture
被麦基翁家族所有,用以供应家具
to their properties. Objection. Not in evidence.
给他们的房产,反对,反对没有根据的猜测
Well, I think it's all right for it to be asked,
我想问这个是没有什么问题的
Mr. Ericcson.
埃里克森先生
I... Actually, sustained.
我...事实上,反对有效
Your Honor, you sustained the objection?
法官阁下,反对有效?
I did. Mr. Ericcson had a point.
是的,埃里克森先生理由充分
Isn't it an amazing coincidence, Mr. Grant,
先生,这难道不是一个绝妙的巧合吗?
that after a year of unemployment,
在失业一年后
your wife got a job in June from the McKeon family,
你的妻子就在六月份从麦基翁家族里得到了一份工作
a month after the bachelor party incident? No.
在单身派对的一个月后吗?不是
And why is that, Mr. Grant?
为什么呢,格兰特先生?
Because my wife and I are divorced.
因为我和我的妻子已经离婚了
My wife and I have been separated for a year now,
我的妻子和我到现在已经分开一年多了
so her getting this job has nothing to do with me.
所以她得到那份工作和我一点关系都没有
But, sir, wouldn't you benefit
但是,先生,你不会得到好处吗
even if only in the form of lowered spousal support?
即使是在支付较少的配偶赡养费的情况下?
I guess, but I'm not Warren Buffett.
我想,我又不是投资大师巴菲特
No further questions, Your Honor.
法官大人,没有问题了
I'm sorry. I didn't see it.
对不起,我没有看到那个
Don't ever let your first chair get undercut like that again.
别再像之前那样草率了
Good news?
不知道是不是好消息?
I just got the rape kit results.
我拿到了强奸反应测试的结果
State's Attorney wasn't stonewalling.
州检查长没闲着
They sent it out to a commercial lab and just got it back.
他们把它寄给了一个商务实验室然后又把它拿了回来
And?
然后呢?
It's not McKeon's DNA.
那不是麦基翁的DNA
The rape kit came back. It's not his sperm.
强奸反应测试结果出来了,不是他的精子
It's not McKeon's DNA.
不是麦基翁的DNA
Grant says you're lying. McKeon says you're lying.
格兰特说你在撒谎,麦基翁说你在撒谎
I'm not lying. I...
我没有撒谎,我...
It's really not his sperm?
真的不是他的精子?
Christy, we need to get the full... Christy
我们需要拿到整个...
Who else did you have sex with that night? No one. I swear.
那晚你还和其他人谁做爱了?没有,我发誓
Well, you obviously had sex with someone
很明显你和某人做爱了
because it isn't his sperm.
因为这不是他的精子
So, was it a boyfriend or another client?
那么,是你的男朋友还是其他客人?
You need to find Maura.
你得找到莫拉
We can't find Maura.
我们找不到莫拉
You really don't remember anything
你真的记不起任何
that could help us find her?
可以帮我们找到她的线索吗?
We didn't talk.
我们都没有说过话
She was on her cell phone
她整晚一直在打电话
the whole night till her battery ran out.
直到她的手机没电了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I need to get to class.
我得去上课了
Not that I mind it, but since when did you become me?
我并不介意,但是你什么时候变成我了?
You didn't believe her. I did.
你不相信她,但是我信
Maybe she is telling the truth.
也许她说的是事实
Christy said the light was flicked out,
克里斯蒂说灯被关了
So maybe McKeon was with a friend.
所以也许麦基翁和一个朋友在一起
So let's see if the cops tested the other party-goers.
那我们去看看警察是不是检查过其他去了派对的人
Worth a try.
值得一试
It's not just that.
不仅仅是那样
What's up with your bud, Abernathy?
阿伯内西是怎么了?
He's going out of his way to kill us.
他完全判若两人,快把我们逼死了
You know how this wowos. Liberal judge gets on the bench,
你知道这些啦,公正的法官一上位
doesn't want to rule from his bias,
也不想用他的偏见来判案
so he bends over backwards the other way.
那么他只能折衷选择另外种方式了
I thought you said you had some pull with him.
我想你说过你和他有点关系
He wanted to be on your Glass Ceiling committee
他想进你的玻璃屋顶委员会
or whatever it is. "Emily's List".
什么的,"埃米莉的清单"
Are you suggesting I influence a sitting judge
你是想说我
in some untoward fashion?
用一些不入流的时尚影响了判案的法官?
No, just in a toward one.
不是,是流行的时尚
Come on, come to the court, let him see
过来吧,到法庭上来,让他看见
your sad little liberal face...
你那悲伤民主的小脸蛋...
And contemplate a lie without his friends.
然后好好地编造个谎言,别让他发现
Will, I'm so sorry. Will
对不起
Don't be. We're a team.
不用道歉,我们是伙伴
No apologies.
不用道歉
Hey.
Now what are you doing? Close the door.
你在干什么?把门关上
Come on, Zach. Just let it go.
好了,扎克,别想这个了
Would you shut up and look at this?
你能闭上嘴看看这个吗?
See that?
看什么?
It's called a "specular highlight".
那是"镜面高光"
It's like a light in the eye reflected in the eye.
就是眼睛能反射出射到眼睛里的光
See where it is?
看见了么?
It's to the left.
向左
And now, look at this.
现在,看这个
The lady's eye. See?
这个女人的眼睛,看见了吗?
The dot's to the right.
这个点在右方
Okay...
好吧...
They're not in the same picture.
他们不在同一张照片上
Dad's face was Photoshopped into it.
爸爸的脸是合成上去的
Hello? Zach, Grace, I'm home.
有人吗?扎克·格蕾丝我回来了
Jackie, I have a request to make. Jackie
我有一个请求
Certainly, dear.
说吧,亲爱的
You want the kids to visit Peter in prison, you talk to me.
如果你想让孩子去监狱看彼得,你要跟我说一声
You don't talk to Zach.
你不要和扎克说
When did I talk to Zach?
我什么时候跟扎克说了?
You told him Peter was lonely in prison.
你告诉他彼得在监狱里很寂寞
Because he is.
因为他确实寂寞啊
Just don't go around me by talking to my kids.
不要不跟我说一声就跟孩子们说
Hey, Mom. Hey.
嗨,妈妈,嗨
How was work?
工作怎么样?
It was crappy.
很糟糕
I thought I'd make breakfast.
我想我来做早餐吧
For dinner?
当晚餐吃?
My goodness.
天啊!
Like when you were little.
就像你们小时候那样
You don't have to like it. It's for me.
你不必喜欢它,这是给我做的
So, I want to show you some pictures
我想给你们看些照片
of where Dad's staying.
关于你们父亲待的地方的
What?
什么?
I want to make sure you know what's involved
我想确保你们清楚明白
with visiting Dad in prison, okay?
去监狱看爸爸是怎么一回事,好吗?
I'll get that.
我去开门
So, Zach, can you show me how Zach
能告诉我
to get to "Google Images" on your computer?
怎么在你电脑上连接"谷歌照片"?
Yeah, sure.
好的,当然啦
What is that?
那是什么?
Nothing. Homework.
没什么,家庭作业
Mom!
妈妈!
Someone's here!
有人找你!
Hi. Still no Maura?
嗨!还没有找到莫拉吗?
DNA is definitely not from McKeon's semen.
DNA明显不是来自麦基翁的精液
I was going to the crime lab to see if they ever collected DNA
我再去罪案调查科看看他们有没有收集到
from the other party-goers when...
当晚其他人的DNA...
You can watch a little TV.
你可以去看一会电视
I'll be right in.
我一会就过去
Want to do this later?
晚点再谈么?
No, no, no.
不,不,不用了
I think I just caught my son checking out porn.
我想我儿子在看色情片
Anyway...
不管怎样...
I asked a cop friend
我让一个当警察的朋友
to run the rape kit results through CODIS.
把强奸测试结果拿去做检索
And they got a hit.
然后他们有所发现
Who, the best man?
谁?伴郎么?
Manny Lyons. A rapist serving 20 to life in an Ohio supermax. Manny Lyons
在俄亥俄州超高度安全管理监狱蹲过二十年的强奸犯
I don't understand.
我不明白
You're in good company.
你找到伴儿了
And he's a convicted rapist.
他是个强奸犯
Christy was raped.
而克里斯蒂被强奸了
Apparently.
很明显
I don't get it.
我不明白
Was he...
他是...
Was he at the party?
他也在派对上吗?
Well, as far as I can tell, he was in a holding cell
据我所知,他当时在
in Columbus at the time.
哥伦布的拘留所
This makes no sense.
这毫无意义
We know.
我们知道
This pile is everything on the Manny Lyons rape.
这些文件是关于曼尼·里昂强奸案所有资料
This pile, everything on ours.
这些,是所有关于我们的案子
And we can't find one thing in common.
我们找不到任何共同点
No connection with McKeon?
没有关于麦基翁的吗?
Nope, we checked it.
没有,我们检查过了
"Manny Lyons broke into an Upper Arlington apartment,
"曼尼·里昂闯进了Upper Arlington的一间公寓
held a knife to the neck of a 40-year-old divorcee,
把刀架在一个40岁离婚女人的脖子上
raped her, and stole her car.
强奸了她,然后偷了她的车
He was stopped running a traffic light ten miles away.
他在驶离十英里处因为闯红灯被截停下来
The divorcee identified him in a six-pack photo line-up."
这个离婚女人在六堆照片中认出了他"
What?
怎么了?
They do have one thing in common.
他们确实有一点相同
And you were the lab supervisor who worked on analysis 5795...
你是负责编号为5795案件的实验监督员...
the rape kit in this case... Professor?
负责强奸反应测试...教授?
Doctor. Doctor.
是博士,博士
And these are your initials, "GG",
这是你名字的首字母吗,"GG",
right at the bottom of the report?
在报告的正下方?
Yes, those are mine.
是的,这些是我名字的首字母
Oh, uh, excuse me.
哦,不好意思
This isn't 5795. This is 5794.
不是5795号案件,是5794号
The Manny Lyons case. My mistake.
曼尼·里昂的案子,我弄错了
Oh, I see that you ran the analysis on both cases.
哦,我明白了,你处理了这两起案件
Given the sequential numbering,
鉴于这些连续的编号
I imagine that you worked on one right after the other?
我猜你是结束一个,接着着手另一个吧?
It appears so.
看上去是这样的
In both cases, the DNA matched the same culprit,
在两个案子中,DNA都与被告相匹配
Manny Lyons, is that correct?
曼尼·里昂,这是否属实
It is.
So let...
那么,让...
Let me follow the logic here.
让我们分析下这其中的逻辑关系
Manny Lyons...
曼尼·里昂...
who never set foot in Chicago...
从未踏入芝加哥境内...
Objection. Not in evidence.
反对,反对无事实根据的猜测
I will sustain that.
反对有效
Isn't it true, Dr. Girtzman,
难道不是么,哥兹曼博士
the only connection between Manny Lyons and Christy Barbosa
曼尼·里昂和克里斯蒂·巴尔博萨唯一相关联的地方
is that you worked on both cases?
就是你同时负责这两个案子
Objection. Argumentative.
反对,反对带有争论性的言论
Mrs. Florrick, this is not a debating society.
弗洛克女士,这里不是辩论会
Sustained.
反对有效
Dr. Girtzman,
哥兹曼博士
would you say
是不是可以这样
that the standard of a commercial lab is relaxed?
对于商务型实验室来说,标准是很宽松的?
No. And, uh, Your Honor,
不是,呃,法官大人
may I answer
我可以回答
her earlier question?
她先前的问题么?
Personal privilege. Oh, yeah, if you'd like.
个人特权,哦,可以,如果你愿意的话
We handle an immense backlog of untested rape kits
我们负责大量未被检测的强奸反应
from crime labs all across the country.
包括这个国家的所有犯罪调查实验室在
We do so with speed and professionalism...
效率高,并且够专业...
And yet isn't it true, sir,
那这是否属实,先生
that your lab almost lost
您的实验室差一点就没通过
its accreditation in 2005...
2005年的合格认定...
Now, that was never proved!...when it cross- contaminated
这至今尚未证实!...因为实验室将
two DNA samples that were out-sourced
一个犯罪调查实验室的
from a crime lab... This is an old slander!
两个DNA样本交叉污染了...你这是在诽谤!
...that you failed to sterilize scissors
...你未将剪刀灭菌
that then carried the DNA from one sample to the next?
因而将其中一个DNA样本携带到了另外一个?
I don't have to answer this. Actually, you do, sir.
我不必回答这个问题,可是先生,你必须回答
Your Honor, given this testimony,
法官大人,基于证词
we move that the rape kit be reexamined
我们请求
at a second genetic lab.
在另外一家基因检测实验室对强奸反应进行再测试
I think that is
我认为
an understandable request, Mr. Ericcson.
可以允许请求,埃里克森先生
Your Honor, we would stipulate
法官大人,我们假定
that Mrs. Florrick has proven her case.
弗洛克女士证实了她刚才的案子
Dr. Girtzman cross-contaminated the sample...
哥兹曼博士,确实交叉污染了DNA样本...
Excuse me? But we would argue, therefore,
什么?但是我们必须强调,正因此
that that is the very reason it cannot be tested again.
DNA样本将不能被重新检测
You've got to be kidding me.
玩笑开大了吧
The very fact that it is agreed that the sample
毫无疑问,DNA样本
is now contaminated means it can't possibly
现在已经被污染,足以说明,它们将不能
be tested with any authority.
被任何权威机构检测
Your Honor...
法官大人...
Mr. Gardner, you argued that the rape kit was contaminated.
加德纳先生,你之前说到,强奸反应测试被交叉污染了
You can't now
因而你现在不能
argue it's probative.
说它可以作为证据
The plaintiff's motion for retesting is denied.
驳回原告提请的重新检测要求
Your Honor...! Motion is denied.
法官大人...!驳回请求
We're gonna find another stripper.
我们必须找到另外的脱衣舞娘
So basically this is
那么基本上这就是
a Hail Mary pass?
所谓的圣母玛利亚传球?
Look at you with the sports metaphors.
你这个运动的比喻打得真不错
Yeah, I don't see many other options here.
的确,我们别无选择
Good evening.
晚上好
Do you have a reservation?
你们有预定么?
Actually, we have a... strange request.
事实上,我们有一个...比较奇怪的请求
We need to get a printout of a phone bill
我们需要一份电话账单
from four months ago.
四个月以前的
The name?
名字?
McKeon
麦基翁.
First name?
姓?
Lloyd
劳埃德.
Would you like that e-mailed or a hard copy?
要电子稿还是打印稿?
Hard copy.
打印稿
If I could just see some I.D., Mr. McKeon.
我能看一下身份证么,麦基翁先生
Um, well, actually can... can I ask you a question...
呃,好吧,其实,我...我可以问个问题么...
Rosemary?
迷迭香?
There was a bachelor party here
这儿曾经搞过一个单身派对
in May that resulted in a... a rape.
五月份的时候,引发了一起...一起强奸案
Were you here then?
你当时在场么?
I was.
我在
Well, the only person we believe who can corroborate
那么,我们相信,唯一可以证实
the rape victim's story was using a cell phone that night.
那起强奸案受害者的经历的人,当晚正在使用手机
And we're thinking she used the bathroom phone
我们认为她使用过卫生间的电话
when her battery ran out.
因为手机没电了
We were hoping to glance at the bill
我们希望可以看看电话账单
just to see if there was a number she dialed.
确认她当时拨的号码
I'll have to speak to a manager.
我得问过经理
Nice thought.
点子不错
If all else fails, try honesty.
如果其它都不管用,不如坦白点说
I got 20 bucks on deception.
我赌20块她会玩儿花样
Will?
威尔?
Oh, hey.
哦,嘿
What are you doing north of the Loop?
你来北Loop(芝加哥商业区)做什么?
You know, just seeing how the other half lives.
你知道,就看看其他人过得怎么样
Alicia
艾丽西亚,
this is Marlena.
这是马列娜
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Hi.
Ask for a view of the lake.
要间能看见湖景的房间
It's beautiful at night.
晚上很美
She thinks we're getting a room.
她认为我们要在开房
Yep.
没错
Now they all think we're getting a room.
现在她们都认为我们在开房了
You worried? You?
你在担心?你呢?
We could do worse.
这不算最糟的
I'm having trouble getting my manager.
我联系不上经理
If you could just wait another minute.
你们可以再等几分钟
I owe you $20.
我欠你20块
Okay, Christy and Maura arrived at 10:15.
好吧,克里斯蒂和莫拉10:15到的
Right there, 11:20.
就是那儿,11:20
Out-of-state area code.
省外号码
Hello. You don't know me...
你好,你不认识我...
Were you the other dancer there that night, Maura? Maura
你是当晚另一个脱衣舞娘么?
I was, yes.
是的,我是
And your driver, Mr. Grant,
你的司机,格兰特先生
what did he tell you after you took Christy to the hospital?
在你带克里斯蒂去医院之后对你说了什么?
He told us that the McKeons were very rich,
他告诉我,麦基翁家族的人很富有
and we should all keep our mouths shut.
我们谁也不许泄露半句
And that's why you went back home to Michigan?
所以你就回到了密西根的家里了?
Yes.
I'm sorry. I was scared.
很抱歉,我当时吓坏了
And to reiterate,
我再重复一遍
Christy told you about the rape immediately afterward?
克里斯蒂在事发之后,立刻告诉了你关于强奸的事?
Yes. In fact, he
是的,事实上,他
followed her out into the parking lot
跟着她去了停车场
and he said, "Don't tell anyone.
对她说,"不许告诉任何人
Just take the money and shut up."
拿了钱,管好你的嘴"
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了,法官大人
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢,艾丽西亚
For... you know.
因为...你知道
Christy, I'm just curious. Christy
我只是很好奇
Where did you meet my husband?
你是在哪儿见到我丈夫的
Your husband?
你丈夫?
I've never met your husband.
我从没见过你丈夫
My mistake.
我弄错了
All rise for Judge Abernathy.
阿伯内西大法官入席,全体起立
Good afternoon.
下午好
I have given this case quite a bit of thought,
我就这起案件考虑再三
as you can imagine.
你们也都知道
You have both argued your case well.
双方就各自的案子都驳斥得很精彩
But I find myself judging in favor of the defendant.
不过,我支持被告
Without a DNA match
没有与
to the rape kit, we have a classic
强奸反应测试匹配的DNA我们陷入了惯例的
he-said, she-said; and as much
各执一词局面
as my personal sympathies lie with the plaintiff,
就我个人而言,我支持支持被告一方
the evidence does not warrant a favorable decision.
证据并没能在这起案件的结论上起到帮助作用
Judgment in favor of the defense.
判决被告胜诉
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
No.
不好
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I believe you.
我相信你
This is all I want to say.
这就是我想说的
I have been falsely accused by a woman
我被一个女人诬告了
who wanted nothing more than a quick payday.
她不过是想要钱
But every year there are thousands of women
然而每年都有数以千计的妇女
who are abused,
遭到侮辱
and I don't think we should let this false accusation...
我不认为我们应该放任这样的诬告...
Mr. McKeon.
麦基翁先生
You're under arrest for the rape of Christy Barbosa.
你因涉嫌强奸克里斯蒂·巴尔博萨被逮捕
Wha...?
什...?
Cuff him. What?
拷住他,什么?
Is this a joke?
开玩笑么?
It must be hard to lose, Mrs. Florrick.
输掉官司一定不好过吧,弗洛克女士
Not if it forces you to prosecute.
如果你是检察官的话,就不会了
I'm coming out of this with a criminal case I'll win,
我处理刑事案件,我会胜诉的
and you're coming out with a loss.
你处理民事案件,而你却输了
Nice job.
干得不错
Lloyd McKeon was arrested today for rape,
劳埃德·麦基翁今天因涉嫌强奸被逮捕了
literally seconds after he was cleared in a civil case
确切地说,就在他澄清一起民事案件的数秒后被逮捕
for the identical crime.
因为同样的罪名
State's Attorney Glenn Childs took credit for finding
州检察长因找到
an untainted sample of DNA
一个未被污染的DNA样本而备受好评
that will guarantee McKeon's conviction in a criminal trial.
这将确保麦基翁在刑事审判中的定罪
Childs denied that McKeon's arrest was a reaction to...
蔡尔兹否认麦基翁被逮捕是对...
This is yours?
你的案子?
Yeah.
Is he going to jail?
他会进监狱么?
I think so.
我想会的
Well, then that's good.
那很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Good night. Good night.
晚安,晚安
What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么?
I want you to beg.
求我
Please... oh... Does she do this for you?
求你...哦...她也为你做这些么?
Does she? Oh, God, please...
她会么?哦,上帝啊,求你...
You're amazing...
你太棒了
What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么?
What do you want me to do to you?
你想要我对做什么?
Just... don't... stop.
就...别...停下来
What'll you give me?
你会给我什么?
What'll you give me not to stop?
你会给我什么不让我停下来?
Everything.
一切

重点单词   查看全部解释    
hammer ['hæmə]

想一想再看

n. 锤,榔头
vi. 锤击,反复敲打

 
calculation [.kælkju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 计算

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
bond [bɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂
vt. 使结

 
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防卫,防卫物,辩护
vt. 防守

 
mace [meis]

想一想再看

n. 钉头槌,狼牙棒 n. 权标,执权标者 vt. 向

联想记忆
reservation [.rezə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 预定,保留意见

 
relaxed [ri'lækst]

想一想再看

adj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(

 
stripped [stript]

想一想再看

adj. 剥去的 v. 剥夺(strip的过去分词形式)

 
reiterate [ri:'itəreit]

想一想再看

vt. 反覆地说,反覆地做

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。