手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第二季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 杰里邦妮的新恋情

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on The Vampire Diaries

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely
吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由出没
until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power.
直到巫师对他们施咒来限制他们的超能力
Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon
从此以后,狼人只能在满月时变身
and vampires are weakened by the sun.
而吸血鬼不能见光
The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with a moonstone.
狼人的咒语被月光石封印着
He told me about your ex, Katherine.
他跟我说了你的前女友,凯瑟琳
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
The moonstone is what breaks the curse.
月光石是解开诅咒的关键
Sacrifice is what breaks it. The blood of the doppelganger.
祭品才可以解开诅咒,二重身的血
You're the doppelganger.
你就是二重身
Don't! You need me. Elena's in danger.
不要,你需要我,埃琳娜有危险
Klaus is the real deal. Who is he?
克劳斯才是幕后大佬,他是谁
One of the first generation of vampires.
第一代吸血鬼之一
The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?
史上最古老的吸血鬼要来抓我
Luka.
洛卡
I'd like to introduce you to my dad.
给你介绍一下,这是我父亲
Jonas Martin.
乔纳斯·马丁
You're a witch?
你是个女巫
We prefer the term "Warlock".
我们更喜欢被叫作"男巫"
Elijah. One of the originals.
以利亚,吸血鬼祖先之一
He's a legend.
他是个传奇人物
You got in touch with Elijah. How'd you do it?
你联系上了以利亚,怎么做到的
A guy named slater, in Richmond.
一个叫斯莱特的人,在里士满
You can destroy the curse, but you need the moonstone.
诅咒可以被解除,不过需要月光石
He delivered his message.
他完成了传话的使命
It won't be long now.
指日可待了
Elena.
埃琳娜
I heard something.
我听到了一些动静
That was us.
是我俩
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We didn't think anyone was up...
我们以为大家都睡了
But here you are...You're ...
但你醒了
We were just...
我们只是
Chunky monkey?
来点冰激凌不
I didn't...really hungry...at all.
我并不饿,一点也不饿
I'm naked.
我没穿衣服
So I'm gonna go.
我该闪了
I'm really, really sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
It's ok, Jenna, don't worry about it.
没关系,珍娜,别多心
I know he's been staying over a lot.
我知道他最近总是待在这
Are you are you sure it's ok?
你真的不介意吗
Seems like things are good.
貌似发展挺好的嘛
They're extremely good.
特别好
Then I'm extremely ok with it.
那我就更不介意了
Let's do it.
动手吧
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
Can we talk?
能谈谈吗
Why?
谈什么
We went to see Katherine.
我们去看凯瑟琳了
Come on in.
进来吧
Please...
Come on in.
进来吧
There's plenty of room for all of us.
里面宽敞着呢
I'd rather poke my eyes out.
还不如把我眼珠子抠出来呢
Mmm, they're such pretty eyes.
那么漂亮的眼睛哇
We're here for the moonstone.
我们来要月光石
Feel like tossing it over?
想扔过来吗
Tell you what. Hmm.
这样吧
You get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here,
让你们的小女巫来解咒放我出去
You can have whatever you want.
你们要什么都行
I thought you liked it in here.
我以为你喜欢这里呢
Nice and safe, where Klaus can't get to you.
又好又安全,克劳斯无法靠近你
I've had time to reconsider.
我重新考虑过了
Meaning you're hungry.
你是饿了吧
I'm starving, Damon.
我饿疯了,达蒙
And dirty. But above all, I'm bored.
也脏死了,但最重要的是,无聊死了
At least running from Klaus isn't boring.
至少躲避克劳斯追捕还没那么腻烦
So here's the deal
做个交易吧
You get me out of here, you get the moonstone
你们放我出去,我就给你们月光石
And I'll disappear from mystic falls forever.
我会从神秘瀑布镇永远消失
Let me know what you decide.
想好了告我
You don't believe her, do you?
你们不会相信她了吧
No, of course not. We just want the moonstone.
当然不相信,我们只想要月光石
According to Rose's friend Slater,
根据罗斯朋友斯莱特的说法
there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break.
有一种方法能够消除克劳斯想要解开的魔咒
No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice.
没有咒语,就不需要牺牲二重身了
Ergo, you live.
因此,你有救了
How do you destroy it?
你们怎么消除咒语
By releasing it from the moonstone.
通过月光石
How do you guys even know this is gonna work?
你们怎么知道一定能行
'cause we have a crafty witch on our side.
因为有个能干的女巫帮我们
You discussed it with Bonnie.
你们和邦妮讨论过了
She agreed to anything she could to help us.
她同意尽一切办法帮我们
It's Katherine who has the moonstone.
拿着月光石的可是凯瑟琳
She's not going to give it to you.
她才不会把月光石给你们
We're gonna get it from her.
所以我们要去找她要
Well, what he means to say
他的意思是
is that we will pry it from her cold, dead hand
如果万不得已,我们就把月光石
if we have to.
从她那个死人手上撬下来
Bonnie just needs to find a way to release
邦尼还需要想个办法保证
the seal long enough for us to get in,
封印解除的时间足够让我们进去
get the moonstone and get out in time
拿到月光石,然后及时出来
for her to return it.
好让她能够重新封印
Wow. I mean, it sounds
听起来好像
like you guys already have it all planned out.
你们已经计划妥当了
Yep. We're awesome.
是啊,我们是谁呀
Except for one thing.
还有一件事
I don't want you to do it.
我不希望你加入
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Elena, we don't have a choice.
埃琳娜,我们没有退路
What about Klaus? We'll find him,
那克劳斯怎么办,我们会找到他的
but after we get the moonstone.
不过要先找到月光石
Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about,
你们是不是要等他杀光所有我在乎的人
including the two of you?
包括你们俩
Elena, if we can despell the moonstone,
埃琳娜,只要能解开月光石的咒语
We can save your life.
我们就能救你
I know. Everybody keeps saying that.
我知道,所有人都这么说
So your grams waited until you were in high school
你的外婆一直等到你上高中
to tell you that you're a witch?
才告诉你你是个女巫吗
Well, she brought it up before but I just thought
不,她之前提起过,不过我当时以为
she was drunk.
她喝醉了
In my defense, she was.
不过话说回来,她当时确实喝醉了
So then, you're, like, new?
那么,你是个新巫师咯
Newish.
新的很呐
I still have some growing pains.
我时不时还被成长的痛苦纠缠
Like?
比如说
Physically,
都是生理上的疼痛
it's become a lot harder.
每次施咒都越来越困难
I have a bad reaction to it sometimes.
我有时施完咒会有不良反应
Your nose bleeds?
你流鼻血吗
Yeah.
I pass out sometimes.
我有时候还会晕倒
It's 'cause you're trying to do too much on your own.
那是因为你一个人施了过多的咒语
You need help.
你需要帮助
From what?
谁能帮我
From nature.
大自然
The elements.
那些自然元素
Just things that you can draw extra power from.
你能从中吸收能量
Have you ever channeled another witch before?
你有没有和别的巫师连通过
What is that?
什么意思
Say we put our energy together.
就是说,如果两个巫师共享能量
We can double our strength.
他们的能量都将加倍
I'll show you, watch.
我演示给你看,瞧好了
Let me see that bracelet.
让我看看你的手链
Take this.
你拿好这个
Now I want you to stand very still
现在,我要你站着不动
and concentrate. I don't get it.
集中精神,我不懂
Ok. I know, it's, I What are we doing?
我知道,我们这是在干嘛
We're channeling.
我们在连通能量
The personal items will act as a talisman.
私人物品可以充当你的护身符
Now concentrate.
现在,集中注意力
What is that?
那是什么
Pretty cool, huh?
挺酷的,是吧
What's with that weather, huh?
天气怎么变成这样
It's global warming, man.
全球变暖搞的鬼呗
I don't know.
我瞎说的
I gotta go.
我该走了
See ya later, Bonnie. Bye, Luka.
一会儿见,邦尼,再见,洛卡
Bye.
再见
That guy is weird, huh?
那个家伙有点鬼鬼祟祟的
No, he's not.
才没有
What is it?
谁的短信
It's Damon.
达蒙
It's not nice to leave a
一大早就把
girl naked so early in the morning.
一个赤身裸体的姑娘撂下可不好呀
Whoa.
Sorry, I thought you were...
抱歉,我以为你是...
I, uh, sorry, I...
我,对不起,我...
There's no one else here.
这儿没其他人
Actually, I came to talk to you.
实际上我是来找你的
Then I should probably get dressed.
那我是不是要先穿好衣服
It's a bad idea. No, it's not.
这主意可不好,不,这可行
From what Stefan told me,
斯特凡告诉我
Your friend Slater
你那位名叫斯莱特的朋友
obviously has more information about Klaus.
明显比我们更了解克劳斯
And you and Damon just gave up before you got it.
而你和达蒙什么都没问到就放弃了这条线索
Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it.
那是因为我们在咖啡店的时候被人袭击了
There's more to learn.
我们还有很多事没弄清
We just have to find a way to learn it.
我们要想办法弄清它们
Why are you coming to me with this?
你干嘛来找我
Because you owe me.
因为你欠我的
One word from me, and Damon and Stefan
只要我说一句话,达蒙和斯特凡
could have killed you for kidnapping me.
就会因为你绑架我杀了你
Or maybe it's because you
或许你找我是因为
know that they wouldn't want you doing this.
知道他们不会希望你这么做的
And their moonstone caper
他们为了月光石忙得不可开交
gives you a chance to sneak away.
给了你开溜的机会
We're having a disagreement, okay?
我们意见不一致,行了吧
They're willing to risk everyone that I love, and I'm not.
他们可以让所有我爱的人置身险境,但我不能
They're just trying to protect you.
他们只是想保护你
And you've proven that you
而很显然,你对我的安全
can't care less whether I'm protected or not.
丝毫不在乎
So we're back to you taking me to Slater.
所以,又回到你带我去见斯莱特这事上了
What exactly do you have to achieve by this?
你究竟有什么目的
How would you like to be able to walk during the daylight?
你想在日光下行走吗
I've been a slave to shadows for 500 years.
我在暗处躲了五百年了
What do you think?
你说呢
I think I know a witch who's willing to do
要我说,我认识一个
whatever it takes to help,
愿意竭尽所能帮忙的女巫
If you're willing to make a deal.
如果你同意合作的话
Hey, man. How you doing?
兄弟,最近还好吗
Good, you?
不错,你呢
I'm pissed at myself for picking a fight with you.
之前跟你打架的事,我真的懊悔不已
And feeling guilty for what happened to Sarah.
萨拉的事让我很愧疚
I've been dodging you for days
这些天我一直躲着你
'cause I didn't know what to say to you.
因为我不知道该对你说什么
Don't worry about it, man.
别在意,兄弟
I'm really sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
Please know that.
请相信我
Matt.
马特
Hey.
你好
How are you?
你怎么样
II've been better.
不太好
I gotta
我先
I gotta get to class.
我得去上课了
Ok.
好吧
Are you two still on the outs?
你们俩还没和好吗
Looks like it.
看来是吧
You realize there's almost a full moon?
你应该知道吧,快到满月了
Vampires don't have enough problems, you want to take on mine?
吸血鬼的麻烦还不够多吗,还要加上我的
Have you even thought about it?
你有想过吗
The whole...wolf thing?
变身的事
Do you know what you're going to do?
有什么计划吗
I'll be fine.
会没事的
Well?
继续说啊
It's kind of private.
这是隐私吧
I'm student council vice president,
我是学生会副主席
Head of the prom committee, not to mention
舞会委员会会长,再说
I singlehandedly organized this town's clean up campaign.
咱们镇的大扫除活动都是我一手组织的
You're really going to turn down my help?
你真的要拒绝我的帮助吗
I might be able to lower the tomb spell
我可能可以暂时弱化墓穴得到咒语
long enough for you to get in there
到你们进去
and grab the moonstone from Katherine.
从凯瑟琳那拿到月光石为止
How? It took both you and your grams last time,
怎么可能,上次你和你外婆合力才做到
and look what happened to her.
她还是落得那样的下场
I'm well aware of what happened.
我清楚她的下场
But I've learned a few new things. Bonnie...
但我学了点新技巧,邦妮
How will you get it? She hasn't been feeding.
你们要怎么去拿,她一直没吸血
She's weaker. We're not.
她虚弱了很多,但我们没有
You wouldn't be underestimating her, would you?
你们可别低估了她,知道吗
It's a plan.
这是个计划
Is it perfect?
完美吗
What plan is?
什么计划能完美呢
Let me do it. I've got my ring. I can get in,
让我来吧,我戴着戒指
get out, no spells necessary.
可以随意进出,不需要咒语
Thanks, you 16yearold child.
谢了,你个十六岁的小毛孩
Why didn't we think about that?
我们怎么没想到呢
Why are you even here?
你怎么会出现在这里
Maybe I can help better the plan.
或许我可以帮忙完善下计划
Do you have anything that belongs to Katherine?
你们有属于凯瑟琳的东西吗
Slater!
斯莱特
Slater, it's Rose. Open up.
斯莱特,我是罗斯,开门
He's not home. Sorry.
他没在家,不好意思了
No. We didn't come all the way out here for nothing.
不行,我们不能白跑一次,空手而归
After you.
你先请
Slater?
斯莱特
I don't think he's going to be much help.
我觉得他帮不上什么忙了
It looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop
看来是砸毁咖啡店的那个人
found him and killed him for his information.
找到了他,杀人灭口了
Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us.
对,可能是为了阻止他帮助我们这样的人
The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information
他是个吸血鬼通,知道的太多了
just bit him in the ass.
终究惹来杀身之祸
What are you Tempered glass.
你干什么,玻璃钢
U.V. Rays can't penetrate.
紫外线无法穿透的
I used to just come here and watch the day.
我以前常过来,看看阳光
I'm sorry about Slater.
斯莱特的事,我很遗憾
Any luck?
有发现吗
It's password protected, I can't get in.
设了密码保护,我进不去
No, this is fine. Let's just go.
没事,我们走吧
Stay here.
待在这儿
Alice?
爱丽丝
Rose!
罗斯
He's dead!
他死了
This belonged to Katherine.
这是凯瑟琳的
Found it with her things after I thought she was dead,
我以为她死了,后来从她的东西里找出来的
but it was hers.
但这确实是她的
What will this do?
这是在干嘛
I can turn the metal to ash.
我能将金属化成灰烬
Blow the ashes on her,
将这些灰烬撒在她身上
and it'll incapacitate her for a minute or two.
就能让她短时间内动弹不得
Long enough for you
你们就有足够的时间
to get the stone and get out.
找到月光石并撤退
Matt's bumming pretty hard.
马特状态很不好
I know.
我知道
It's better this way.
这样也许比较好
I get it.
我懂
You do?
真的
Yeah.
是的
You can't be honest with him.
你不能和他坦诚相对
And it's not really fair to be with someone
一边和某人交往,一边又要
and not really let them know who you are.
保守身份的秘密,真不容易
I get it.
我懂
Head over here.
往这走
There's a cellar that goes to our old property.
这地窖是我们家的老房子
I know.
我知道
You do?
真的
I know that this is the old Lockwood property.
我知道这是洛克伍德的老房子
Watch your step.
当心脚下
I'm guessing this is where
我猜这里就是
Mason was headed the night he turned.
当初梅森在月圆之夜来的地方吧
It's this way.
这边
Did Mason tell you about this place?
梅森有跟你说过这地方吗
Mason bolted before I triggered the curse,
在我激活诅咒之前,梅森就逃走了
but I found these.
但我找到了这些
They look old.
它们看上去很旧了
And these bolts and chains.
还有这些螺栓和链条
I need new chains, but the bolts could still hold.
我需要新的链条,不过这些螺栓还挺牢固的
I think that's what this place is used for.
我想我知道这地方的用处了
For full moons.
满月时用的
What's this?
这是什么
I have no idea.
不知道
It was Mason's.
这是梅森的
"August 31st"
8月31日
My body is changing.
我的身体在不断地变化
I'm edgy, I'm angry, impatient.
我很紧张,愤怒,暴躁
I get so mad, I black out
我要疯了,我失去了知觉
and forget what I say or do.
忘记自己做过什么
I'm not myself,
我心神不宁
not since Jimmy's death.
并不是因为吉米的死
What's happening to me?"
我到底是怎么了
He chronicled everything.
他记下了所发生的一切
Full moon is tonight.
今晚就是满月
Well, does he say what happened?
他有没有说发生了什么事
Better get the torches.
最好带上火把
Alaric's stake gun's in my trunk. Bonnie?
阿拉里克的木桩枪在我的后车厢里,邦妮
Go ahead.
去吧
I'm almost done.
我快好了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Hey, you're not strong enough.
嘿,你还不够强大
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
You could get hurt.
你会受伤的
And Elena could die.
否则埃琳娜会死的
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Promise.
保证
I promise.
我保证
Here, I got this, OK?
好吧,我来搞定,好吗
Go get me, um, go get me something
去给我拿个什么
to put this in.
把这些装起来
All right?
好吗
She found him a few minutes before we did.
她比我们早几分钟发现他的尸体
How is she?
她怎么样了
Overreacting. Big time.
反应过激,毕竟不是件小事
Her boyfriend just died.
她男朋友刚刚死了
There's no such thing as overreacting.
这怎么能叫反应过激呢
Those tears are for her.
她是在为自己伤心
She didn't care about Slater.
她并不在乎斯莱特
She was only dating him
她和他约会
long enough to see if he'd turn her.
只是想让他把她变成吸血鬼而已
Thank you.
谢谢
You look really familiar.
你看起来很眼熟
Did you know Slater?
你认识斯莱特吗
Not personally, no.
没见过面,不认识
I just knew that he kept
我只知道他有
detailed records of all of his vampire contacts,
所有吸血鬼详细的联系方式
and I was hoping that he could point me towards Klaus.
我本以为他能帮我找到克劳斯
Doubtful.
不太可能
Klaus doesn't want to be pointed out.
克劳斯的行踪非常飘忽不定
Do you know Slater's computer password?
你知道斯莱特的电脑密码吗
Are you seriously asking me that right now?
都这时候了你还开玩笑问我这种问题
I just saw my boyfriend
我刚刚才看到我男朋友的尸体
with a stake through his heart.
一根木棍戳进了他的心脏
I understand that.
我非常理解
Do you know his password?
你知道他的密码吗
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
What if I could convince Rose to turn you?
要是我能说服罗斯来转化你呢
Will you show us his files then?
那你还愿意给我看他的文件吗
Someone's been here.
有人来过
The hard drive's completely wiped out.
硬盘里的内容全部被清除了
Yeah, probably whoever killed him.
可能是凶手
Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid.
算你们走运,斯莱特是个偏执狂
Everything's backed up on our remote server.
所有文件都在远程的服务器上备份过了
You know that she's not going
你知道我是不可能让她
anywhere near my blood, right?
喝我的血的,对吗
I know. She doesn't.
我知道的,她不会的
Kristin Stewart.
克里斯汀·斯特尔特
God, was he obvious.
天啦,他怎么这么显眼
These are all links to vampires?
这是所有吸血鬼的联系方式吗
Slater was obsessed, almost as much as me.
斯莱特几乎跟我一样着迷
What about that one? Cody Webber.
那人是谁,科迪·韦伯
We exchanged dozens of emails about Elijah.
我们通过许多邮件讨论过以利亚
I could call him.
我可以打给他
Tell him that we're trying
告诉他我们正在想法子
to send a message to Klaus.
给克劳斯传个信
The doppelganger is alive,
二重身还活着
and she's ready to surrender. What?!
她打算屈服了,什么
Oh, my God, I knew I recognized you.
天啦,我就知道我认出了你
Get him the message, please.
把这事儿告诉他吧,拜托了
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
I'm getting Klaus' attention.
我在吸引克劳斯的注意力
If Klaus knows that you're alive,
如果克劳斯知道你还活着
he'll find you and he'll kill you.
他会亲手杀了你的
Which is exactly what you wanted all along.
这就是你一直想做的
It's either me or my family.
不是我死就是我的家人死
So this whole charade was a suicide mission
那这整个行动就是一个自杀任务
so that you could sacrifice yourself
这样你就可以牺牲你自己
and save everyone else?
拯救大家了吗
Cody is on his way.
科迪来了
And he really wants to meet you.
他真的想见你
The youngest Gilbert.
最年轻的吉尔伯特
This is an intriguing surprise.
真是一个有趣的惊喜
I'm here for the moonstone.
我是来要月光石的
Yeah, yeah, the moonstone.
是啊,是啊,又是月光石
It's very popular today.
这块小石头今天可真受欢迎
Just give it to me.
快给我
Leave, little Gilbert.
滚开,小吉尔伯特
If you want it, you're going to have to come here and get it.
如果你真的想要,那就自己过来拿吧
I kinda figured you'd say that.
就知道你会这么说
Where is it?
在哪儿呢
Sorry I'm late. I had to grab
对不起我迟到了,我得回去
the grimoire from home.
拿我的魔法书
Jeremy couldn't take the pressure, huh?
杰里米受不了这个,是吧
He said he'd be here.
他说他会来的
Not a good time, Rose.
现在不是时候,罗斯
Don't be angry with me.
别生气
Why, what'd you do?
为什么,你做了什么
You need to get to Richmond immediately.
你得立刻到里士满来
Tell me.
具体点儿
Is that the moonstone?!
这是月光石吗
I hate to interrupt,
我本不想打扰你们
but today has just been full of surprises.
可今天充满了惊喜啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
I took some powder.
我拿了些粉末
Don't worry.
别担心
I know that he's wearing his ring,
我知道他带了戒指
So no matter how many times I kill him,
无论我杀他多少回
he'll just keep coming back for more.
他都会复活
So, I'm going to be in the back
我要到后面去
playing with my new little toy.
玩我的小玩具了
You guys just give me a holler when you've got the tomb open.
等你们把墓打开后喊一声
So how exactly does this spell work?
这些咒语要怎样生效呢
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Place it here.
放到这儿
Now, take my hand.
现在,握着我的手
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Relax your mind.
平复心绪
And look for her.
去找她
You saw her, didn't you?
你看到她了,是吧
I know exactly where she is.
我知道她在哪儿
Where the hell is Damon?
达蒙到底在哪儿
We can't wait, we have to get him out of there.
不能再等了,我们要赶紧把他救出来
If she's fed, she has her strength back.
如果她喝饱了,力量就回来了
We still have what's left of the ash.
我们还剩下了点灰
Do you think you can get close enough?
你觉得你能靠那么近吗
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
It's going to take me some time.
我需要一点时间
How long? I don't know, a while.
多久,不知道,得要一会儿
Just get me in there as soon as you can.
尽量让我快点进去
So how was school?
今天在学校怎么样
Riveting.
挺有意思的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
September 15th
九月十五号...
2 hours from the first full moon
距离触发诅咒后的第一个满月之夜
since I triggered the curse.
只有两个小时了
He taped his first transformation.
他把第一次变身拍下来了
September 16th, he
九月十六日,他...
He wrote about everything the next day.
他第二天把所有的事情都写下来了
"I chose the garage."
我找了一个车库
I could deadbolt the door.
我可以拴上大门
It was far from the street so no one could hear.
这里远离街道,所以没有人听得见
I bolted hooks to the floor for the carabineers."
我把卡宾枪手用的铁钩栓在地上
Like for mountain climbing?
是不是攀岩用的那种
Retractable cables.
可伸缩的钢丝绳
What's he doing?
他在干什么
It's...Wolfsbane.
这是...附子草(狼毒)
"I diluted wolfsbane with water to weaken myself,
我用稀释过的附子草水来减弱我的力量
but I could barely get it down without puking.
但我却吐得没法喝完
It felt like I was drinking battery acid."
感觉就像是在喝电池酸液
Hours passed and nothing happened.
几个小时过去了,什么都没发生
It got so quiet, I could hear my own blood pumping.
四周如此安静,我都能听见自己的脉搏
That's when...
就在这时
I kept thinking I'd black out and not feel it.
我一直以为我会晕过去,毫无知觉
But I did. I...
但我感觉到了,我
I felt all of it.
我清醒着熬过去了
Help! Has somebody...
救命,有没有人
How long is it?
现在有多久了
We're 3 hours in.
我们看到三小时了
4 hours.
四小时
5 hours.
五小时
How long does this last?
到底持续了多久
I can't I can't do that.
我...我做不到
Caroline, whatever that was,
卡罗琳,不管这是什么
I can't go through that.
我肯定受不了的
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么,你又在这儿干什么
You called him?
是你叫他来的
I'm sorry, Elena.
抱歉,埃琳娜
You said that you understood. She lied.
你说你明白的,她骗你的
Damon Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Get rid of her.
弄走她
No...way.
不可能
Come on. We're leaving.
来吧,我们走
No. I said we're leaving.
不,我说我们走
I'm not going with you.
我不会跟你走的
You do not get to make decisions anymore.
你已经没有做决定的权利了
When have I ever made a decision?
我什么时候做过决定了
You and Stefan do that for me.
你和斯特凡都帮我选好了
Now this, this is my decision.
现在这次,这次就是我的决定
Who's going to save your life while
在你做决定的时候
you're making decisions?
是谁救的你
You're not listening to me, Damon.
你没有听我说话,达蒙
I don't want to be saved.
我不要你们救
Not if it means
如果救我就意味着
that Klaus is going to kill every single person that I love.
克劳斯要杀光所有我爱的人,我宁可去死
Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder
在我把你扛出去之前
and carry you out myself.
最好给我乖乖滚出这个门口
No.
不要
Don't ever do that again.
不要再做这种事了
Something's happening.
起作用了
Bonnie, no!
邦妮,不要
You have to stop her, she's not strong enough!
你必须阻止她,她的力量不够
Maybe she is.
也许够了
What's going on?
怎么了
It's Bonnie Bennett.
是邦妮·班尼特
She's channeling me.
我和她连通了能量
Why would you let her do that?
你怎么会让她这么做
You told me to bond with her, so I bonded.
你叫我跟她连通,我照做了
My God.
天啊
Bonnie, Bonnie.
邦妮,邦妮
Bonnie...You gotta stop her!
邦妮...你快阻止她
Ok, you need to stop. Bonnie!
你得停下了,邦妮
Luka!
卢卡
Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie, wake up, please.
邦妮,醒醒,拜托
Bonnie, wake up. Yes, please.
邦妮,醒醒,是啊,快醒来吧
Because I'm still in here.
因为我还在这里呢
Are you OK? Here.
你还好吗,来
Are you all right?
你还好吗
It didn't work.
不起作用
I'm not strong enough.
我不够强壮
Even with help, I can't do it.
即使有人帮我,我还是不行
Ohh, that's too bad. I'm still hungry.
太糟糕了,我仍然很饿
Go!
快走
You know what,
知道吗
I don't think we should read this anymore.
我想我们还是别再看了
Why, what did you read?
为什么,里面都写了些什么
There's a...
因为
a reason it's called a "curse", Tyler.
因为这是一个诅咒,泰勒
"Unimaginable pain."
"难以想象的痛苦"
"I thought it would never end."
"似乎无休无止"
"It was the worst night of my life."
"是我人生中最糟的一个晚上"
But...
但是
he did say that the transformation
他也有提到随着次数的增多
speeds up over time.
转化也会加速
So if you can just get through
所以如果你能熬过
this first time, then
第一次,那么
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要帮我
What do you mean? Why do you care?
什么意思,为什么这么关心我
We've never been friends before.
我们以前可从未做过朋友
That's not true. I've known you my entire life, Tyler.
不对,我们从小就认识,泰勒
We've never been close.
我们从来都不是密友
Not like this.
从未像现在这样
I don't know.
我不知道
You just seem like you...
只是你看起来
like you kinda need it.
看起来你需要帮助
I was alone when I turned.
我转化的时候,孤身一人
I had no control over my body
我控制不住自己的身体
or...my urges.
饥饿感
And...
还有
I killed somebody.
我杀了一个人
I don't want that to happen to you.
我不希望这些事也发生在你身上
I don't want you to be alone.
我不希望你独自承受这一切
I gotta...
我去开门
Matt...
马特
I know I should have called. I'm sorry.
我知道我应该先打个电话,抱歉
What are you doing here?
你怎么来这里了
I don't know.
不知道
But I was driving home from work,
我开着车回家
and I justI kinda found myself here.
不知不觉就到这里了
Well, are you OK?
你还好吗
II've been worried about you.
我一直很担心你
I miss you.
我想你
Yeah.
真的
Matt, I...
马特,我
Hey.
Time to go.
该走了
Alice is soundly sleeping,
爱丽丝已经完全睡着了
and won't remember a moment
今天发生的这些恐怖事儿
of this horribly stupid day.
她将毫无记忆
We're here to meet the doppelganger.
我们是来见二重身的
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
I will break your arm.
我会打断你的手
There's nothing here for you.
这里没有你们想要的人
I killed you. You were dead.
我亲手杀了你,你应该死了
For centuries now.
死了几百年了
Who are you? Who are you?
你们是谁,你又是谁
I'm Elijah.
我是以利亚
We were going to bring her to you.
我们来这里是为了把她带给你
For Klaus. She's the doppelganger.
把她献给克劳斯,她是二重身
I don't know how she exists, but she does.
我不知道她怎么会存在,但的确是她
Klaus would want to see her.
克劳斯想见她
Does anyone else know that you're here?
有其他人知道你们在这里吗
No.
没有
Well, then, you have been incredibly helpful.
那真是帮了我大忙了
Where's Luka?
洛卡在哪里
Asleep.
睡着了
His shadow spell was successful.
他的追踪魔咒很成功
I was able to track that girl.
让我能跟踪到那个女孩
However, I did have a little run in
不过,我倒是碰到了
with one of the brothers that killed me.
之前杀了我的那个兄弟
I assume he didn't live to tell about it.
我想他都活不到把消息带回去
Actually, I spared him.
事实上,我赦免他了
He'd die before he'd let anything happen to her.
他会誓死扞卫她的生命
They both would.
两兄弟都一样
She'll be kept safe.
她会安然无恙
For now.
现在呢
Well, that's precisely what we need her to be.
我们现在就是要她毫发无损
Safe.
安全为上
I'm home, ok?
我到家了
I don't need an escort to my room.
不用送我到房间
Oh, I don't know.
说不准
Between here and upstairs,
从这里到二楼
there's still time for you to do something stupid.
你可能还是会干出些傻事来
I already feel bad. I don't need you to berate me.
我已经够难受了的,你别再说我了
Stefan is stuck in there,
斯特凡还困在那里
and I don't know how to get him out.
我都不知道要怎么救他出来
What should I be doing?
你说我现在能做什么
You should admit that you never should have
你得承认,你当时就不该
tried this in the first place.
冒这个险
I didn't have a choice, Jeremy!
我没得选择,杰里米
Yeah, well, neither did I.
是吗,我也一样
Why did you have to get involved?
你为什么非要干涉这事
'cause I didn't want you to get hurt.
我不想让你受伤害啊
Look, Jeremy,
听着,杰里米
you can't feel that way about me.
不要对我动情
Don't.
别这样
What?
什么
Don't act like this is onesided. Like...
别让我感觉我是在一厢情愿,就好像
Like I'm some kid
就好像我是个孩子
that has a crush on his sister's friend.
迷恋上了姐姐的朋友
You could have died today.
你今天差点没命
And you almost did.
你也是
That was a chance I was willing to take.
我宁愿冒一次险
I can't.
我不能
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah.
好吧
thank you for bringing me home.
谢谢你送我回家
Well, your ride left you.
你男朋友不在
Didn't want to leave you stranded.
我不想让你一个人回家
She was just scared. She didn't mean to run.
她只是害怕了,没想过要逃走
Yes, she did.
不,她想的
She's been running for 500 years.
她都逃了五百年了
I can't believe Elijah's alive.
真不敢相信以利亚还活着
Why do you think he killed those 2 vampires and just let us go?
为什么他杀了那两个吸血鬼,却放过我们呢
If I had a dollar for every time
也许每次邪恶的吸血鬼来找麻烦
some evil vampire surprised me.
我都带着给我惊喜的钱币吧
What you did today was incredibly stupid.
你今天的举动真是够傻的
Actually, the only thing was stupid was that I got caught.
其实,我被抓才是唯一的傻事
I don't question why you and Stefan, everyone else
我不过问为什么你,斯特凡,乃至所有人
tries so hard to save me.
都要这么拼命地保护我
You shouldn't question why I would try to save all of you.
你也不必过问为什么我要保护你们
Damon, good night, ok?
达蒙,晚安吧
What?
怎么了
It's Stefan.
斯特凡出事了
Stefan.
斯特凡
Stefan!
斯特凡
Don't you dare.
不准进去
Stefan's in there, damon!
斯特凡在里面,达蒙
How could you let this happen?
你怎么可以让这种事情发生
What are you talking about? I was too busy saving you
你说呢,你当时在实施疯狂的自杀行动
from your crazy kamikaze mission.
我急着救你
You didn't even have to go after the moonstone in the first place.
你甚至都没有去找回月光石
It was the right call.
这是正确的做法
The right call? How is any of this the right call?
正确的做法吗,这怎么会是正确的
Damon, let go of me.
达蒙,放开我
Damon, let go of me!
达蒙,放开我
Let go of me!
放开我
Let go of me.
放开我
Please.
求你了
Are you done?
闹过了没
Off all the idiot plans, Stefan.
斯特凡,放弃那些愚蠢的计划吧
I'll find a way to get you out.
我会想办法救你出去的
No, that's all right.
不用了,没关系
I'll I'll handle it myself.
我自己来好了
Bonnie has the moonstone.
月光石在邦妮那里
Work with her, try to figure out how to despell it.
和她一起,想办法破除魔咒
You martyr yourself into a tomb
你一个人在这里自掘坟墓
and I get partnered with a semicompetent witch.
而我呢,去和一个不专业的女巫搭档
Wonderful.
真是完美
Keep Elena away from here. Yeah.
别让埃琳娜来这里,当然
'cause that'll be easy.
这又不难
Promise me.
答应我
No matter what happens.
不管发生什么事
You'll protect her.
都要保护她
Promise.
我答应
That right there was the biggest mistake you've ever made.
你那么做真是个天大的错误

重点单词   查看全部解释    
penetrate ['penitreit]

想一想再看

v. 穿透,渗透,看穿

联想记忆
trunk [trʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱

 
stake [steik]

想一想再看

n. 桩,赌注,利害关系
v. 下注,用桩支撑

联想记忆
obsessed [əb'sest]

想一想再看

adj. 着迷的

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
poke [pəuk]

想一想再看

n. 刺,戳,袋
vt. 拨开,刺,戳

联想记忆
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
paranoid ['pærənɔid]

想一想再看

n. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似

 
doubtful ['dautfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,疑心的,不确定的

联想记忆
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。