Previously on The Vampire Diaries.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely
吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没
until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power.
直到一位萨满诅咒他们,限制了他们的能力
Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon
从此以后,狼人只能在满月时变身
and vampires are weakened by the sun.
而吸血鬼不能见日光
The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with a moonstone.
狼人的诅咒封印在月光石中
He told me about your ex, Katherine.
他跟我说了你的前女友,凯瑟琳
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
The moonstone is what breaks the curse.
月光石是用来解开诅咒的
Sacrifice is what breaks it.
祭品才可以解开诅咒
The blood of the doppelganger. You're the doppelganger.
二重身的血,你就是二重身
Elijah. One of the originals.
以利亚,吸血鬼祖先之一
Klaus is the real deal.
克劳斯才是幕后大佬
The oldest vampire in the history of time
史上最古老的吸血鬼
is coming after me?
要来抓我
What is happening?
怎么回事
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要帮我
I was alone when I turned.
我转化的时候,孤身一人
I don't want that to happen to you.
我不希望这些事也发生在你身上
I don't want to be saved.
我不要你们救
Not even if it means that Klaus is gonna kill
如果救我意味着克劳斯要杀光我爱的人
every single person that I love.
那我宁愿去死
Rosemary.
罗斯玛丽
I don't want to run anymore
我不想再四处逃亡了
because I don't have anywhere else to run to.
因为我已经无处可逃了
She was just scared. She didn't mean to run.
她只是吓坏了,不是故意丢下我的
Yes, she did. She's been running for 500 years.
不,她就是,她都逃了五百年了
Go!
快出去
I'll find a way to get you out.
我会想办法救你出来的
No matter what happens, we'll protect her.
不论发生什么事,都要保护她
Promise.
我答应
That right there was the biggest mistake you've ever made.
你刚刚可犯了个大错误
Come on, come on.
快接啊
It's Mason. Leave a message.
我是梅森,有事请留言
Mason, it's Tyler again.
梅森,还是我,泰勒
Look, your cell's voicemail's full.
都给你留了无数条语音信息了
I need to talk to you.
我有事找你谈
It's a full moon tomorrow,
明晚就是月圆了
and I found your recording and I'm freaking out over here.
我看了你的记录,我现在很害怕
So, please call me back.
拜托回我电话
Please.
求你了
Help!
救命
Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?
东西已经拿回来了,接下来你打算怎么办
Right now, it's what's binding the sun and moon curse.
现在,正是它连接着日月诅咒
If I can figure out a way
如果我能想出办法
to remove the spell from the stone,
解除月光石的咒符
the stone becomes useless.
那么这石头就没用了
And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful.
照凯瑟琳的说法,克劳斯一定会报复的
Maybe. If he finds out.
也许吧,除非他知道了
Bonnie, can't this wait?
邦妮,这事不能缓一缓吗
Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine.
斯特凡现在深陷墓穴,正和凯瑟琳在一起呢
We've gotta get him out.
我们得救他出来
Stefan wants me to focus on this.
斯特凡要我集中精力解除咒符
Well, don't listen to him.
别听他的
He thinks he's protecting me, but he's wrong.
他以为这是在保护我,可他错了
I'm taking Stefan's side with this one.
这次我站在斯特凡这边
I'm not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual.
我不会让人把你抓去做什么恐怖的祭祀礼
What are you guys arguing about?
你们在争什么呢
Not arguing about anything.
没争什么
I need a coffee.
我去泡杯咖啡
What?
怎么了
Why are you on some suicide mission?
你为什么自投罗网
I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt.
我不想让其他人受伤害
Oh, so bringing Klaus the moonstone
那你就可以给克劳斯月光石
so you can get yourself killed is OK?
然后牺牲你自己吗
Where are you going?
你去哪
To see Stefan.
去看看斯特凡
You're lying. No, I'm not.
撒谎,没有
Really?
是吗
Tell your face.
你脸上写着"撒谎"
Are you serious?
开什么玩笑
She took the moonstone.
她拿了月光石
How did you We tested you.
你们怎么,我们在考验你
And you failed.
而你没通过
Klaus killed Katherine's entire family
克劳斯杀死了凯瑟琳全家人
just because she crossed him.
就因为她背叛了他
I can't let that happen.
我不能让历史重演
What did you do?
你们做了什么
It's for the best, Elena.
都是为了你好,埃琳娜
You trapped her in the house?
你们把她困在房子里了
It's for the best. Trust me.
都是为了大家好,相信我
Elena's on a martyr tear.
埃琳娜想要舍身取义
It rivals your greatest hits.
你的牺牲就白费了
You should be glad the witch and I are getting along.
我能和那女巫相安无事,你应该庆幸才是
I brought you this.
给你带了这个
Care package candles, lanterns...
补给包,蜡烛,提灯
and...lunch.
还有,便当
Give that to me, I'm just gonna have to share it with her.
给我这个,我必然得跟她分享了
Yeah.
对哦
You know, you two are surprisingly calm
你们还真是淡定啊
considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you
明知道克劳斯要是发现你们在搅局
if you mess up his little plan.
必然会来追杀你们
I've been dead before. I got over it.
我反正早就死过了,已经超生了
Once we deal with this moonstone,
一旦我们搞定了月光石
we're gonna figure a way to get you out.
就会立马想办法救你出来
Don't worry about me.
我没事
Just make sure Elena's safe.
保障埃琳娜的安全就行
Heading out?
要出门吗
Yeah.
是啊
Lunch at the Grill.
要去格尔酒吧吃饭
I've got a practice.
还要训练
Then we'll probably go out after.
然后可能还要出去玩
I'll be late.
会晚点回来
Sorry, rude.
不好意思,我太无礼了
You have no idea who I am.
你们还不认识我吧
I'm Jules,
我叫朱尔斯
a friend of Mason's from Florida.
是梅森在弗罗里达的朋友
You must be Tyler.
你就是泰勒吧
Yeah.
是的
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
So, I know it's weird of me to just stop by,
我知道贸然来访有些奇怪
but I'm trying to track down Mason.
我只是想找找梅森
Mason's back in Florida.
梅森已经回佛罗里达了
He has been for a while now.
已经走了有一段时间了
See, uh, that's the thing.
问题就在这
He's not.
他没回
So now I'm playing historical society hostess
现在我在负责历史协会的事宜
to some writer who's doing this book on smalltown Virginia.
接待某个正在研究弗吉尼亚小镇的作家
That sounds...
听上去
Lame. Yeah.
无聊,的确
But Carol Lockwood played the dead husband card,
但卡罗尔·洛克伍德以丧夫为借口
said she was too busy to deal.
说她没有时间管事
Plus, my sister kept most of the archives,
而且,我姐姐收集了大部分资料
so, there you have it.
明白了吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
This girl Mason knows stopped by the house.
一个认识梅森的女人刚去过我家
She said he never made it back to Florida.
她说他没回弗罗里达
My mom's freaking out
我妈妈吓坏了
and she was on the phone with your mom when I left.
我走的时候她还在和你妈妈通话
We should get going.
我们该走了
Yeah.
好
You should really lock your door.
你应该把门关好的
Oh, come on, pouty.
别这样,又噘嘴
At least give me 2 points for ingenuity.
至少为我的足智多谋加几分吧
Do you think this is funny?
你觉得这很好玩吗
Yes, Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to,
是的,埃琳娜,无数次为了救你大费周折
to repeatedly save your life.
真欢乐啊
What did Stefan say about this?
斯特凡对此怎么说
He had a good laugh.
他大笑了一番
And what did he say
对于以利亚还活着的事
about Elijah still being alive?
他又怎么说
Yeah, that.
那件事
I didn't tell him.
我没有告诉他
Why not?
为什么不
Well, Ahe can't do anything about it,
首先,他对此无能为力
and B...
其次
What I just said.
还是无能为力
Where's Bonnie?
邦妮去哪儿了
I though she was meeting you.
我以为她找你去了
No. She's on moonstone duty
没有,她负责月光石
and I'm on... Elena patrol.
我负责看着埃琳娜
And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?
谁负责满月时的泰勒·洛克伍德
Vampire Barbie asked me
芭比吸血鬼(卡罗琳)
if she could handle it,
主动请缨
and I said why not? I figured if she screwed up,
我答应了,我想要是她搞砸了
he'd bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems.
他会咬她,那样两个问题都解决了
Hold on a second. Tonight's the full moon?
等等,今晚满月吗
Yep, but you're too absorbed
没错,你满脑子想着自杀
with your suicidal tendencies to notice.
都没注意到吧
What?
什么事
Sheriff Forbes has officially declared
福布斯警长已公开声明
Mason Lockwood a missing person.
梅森·洛克伍德失踪了
What? Why? Some girl from Florida
什么,怎么会,有个弗罗里达来的女孩
showed up on the Lockwoods' doorstep looking for Mason.
到洛克伍德家找梅森
What girl? I don't know.
什么人,我不知道
But she's sure got everyone in a tizzy.
但是她的出现让大家都很吃惊
That's not good. Where are you?
情况不太妙,你在哪里
I'm at the Grill.
在格尔酒吧
I'm on my way.
我马上赶过去
Change of plans. You babysit.
计划有变,你看着她
Hey, you know, you should get out,
我说,你该出去走走
enjoy the sun.
享受享受阳光
Oh, wait. You can't.
哦对了,你出不去
Well, maybe he just, like,
也许他只是
stopped to go surf somewhere.
留在什么地方,冲浪去了
You know, isn't that Mason's whole thing?
难道梅森不就是那种人吗
Maybe.
也许
This girl just seemed to think he would have called.
那个女孩觉得他至少会打个电话说一声
I'm sure he's OK.
他肯定没事的
Yeah.
是啊
Anyway...
不管怎样
Let's do this.
咱们开始吧
So you'll call me as soon as you hear anything?
有消息后你会马上通知我吗
Of course.
当然
Oh, I didn't get to say goodbye to your son.
我还没跟你儿子道别呢
I'm afraid he's at the Grill with his friends.
他肯定和朋友在格尔酒吧
I'll let him know.
我会转告他的
Jules...
朱尔斯
Let's hope for the best.
我们都往好处想想吧
Hey, I'm here.
我来这了
No one knows where Mason is. He's missing.
这里没人知道梅森在哪,他失踪了
You were right.
你是对的
Mason was lying. There's another werewolf.
梅森在撒谎,这里还有一个狼人
His nephew.
他的外甥
Hey, excuse me.
打扰一下
Uh, crazy question.
怪异的问题
Do you know Tyler Lockwood?
你认识泰勒·洛克伍德吗
Mason's mystery woman.
梅森的神秘女人
Where is Mason, anyway?
对了,梅森在哪
Decomposing in his truck.
在他的货车里慢慢腐烂
If you see him, let him know, please.
如果你见到他,请转告我在找他
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢,别客气
So you think she's a werewolf?
你觉得她是狼人吗
Well, I hope not,
希望不是
being that it's a full moon, Alaric.
今晚满月,她会变身的,阿拉里克
But we should definitely find out.
不过还是弄清楚
And what is that?
那是什么
Wolfsbane.
附子草
Tell me you brought the instruction manual.
告诉我你带了操作说明书
Tell me you brought the wolfsbane.
告诉我你带了附子草
Yes. Um, not an easy herb to find.
当然,这种植物可不好找
But this is it.
不过还是找到了
I have water bottles in my bag.
我包里有水瓶
We can mix it in there.
可以把它放进水里
Ok.
好吧
The guy at the hardware store
五金店的家伙说
said this setup was rated up to 5,000 pounds.
这个锁链组合能承受5000磅的拉力
Is that more than a werewolf can pull?
足够承受狼人的力量吗
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Hey, Tyler.
泰勒
How you doing?
你现在感觉怎么样
Still human.
我还没有要变身的感觉
Oh, my god. You're not gonna get naked, are you?
天啊,你该不是要在我面前脱光了吧
It's elastic.
这是有弹性的
I mean, what should I wear?
那你说我应该穿什么
I don't think it's like the Hulk
我可不想到时候像绿巨人一样(浩克绿巨人)
where I get to keep my pants.
还穿着被我撑得破破烂烂的裤子
I don't know what makes me more upset
我不知道到底哪个更令我难过一点
That I showed you how to channel
是我告诉了你怎样和其他巫师连通
or that you almost killed me.
还是你差一点要了我的命
Look, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I wouldn't have done what I did
要不是事关重大
unless it was really important.
我一定不会那么做的
It's just that there's things that I
只是有些事情我必须
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
So much stuff.
好多古籍啊
What is that?
那是什么
Is this a grimoire?
这是本魔法书吗
They're all grimoires.
所有这些都是魔法书
How'd you get all these?
你们从哪儿搞到这些魔法书的
Well, witches from all over the world
所有的巫师
have collected their spells in grimoires,
都将自己的咒语写在魔法书里
But over the centuries, most of them have gotten lost,
但是历经几个世纪,大部分咒语都失传了
and my dad is obsessed with finding them
而我老爸一直痴迷于寻找它们
and making sure that our family's heritage stays intact.
同时也能确保我们家族的遗产能够保持完整性
These can't all be your family's.
这些魔法书不可能都是你们家族的
The way he sees it, all witches are family.
在他看来,所有巫师都是一个大家族的
We're all bonded together by a code of loyalty
我们彼此靠着忠诚的信条团结在一起
to help each other.
友爱互助
So that's why you've been so nice to me.
所以你才一直对我这么好吗
That's one reason.
这是原因之一
Listen...
听我说
Do you know how to break the bind
你知道怎样才能消除
between a talisman and a spell?
法器和咒语之间的联系吗
Uh, well, that depends,
呃,这得看是什么情况
because spells are unique and very specific.
因为有些咒语是非常独特的
But, uh, I'm...
可是,我
sure we can figure it out.
我确定我们可以解决
Can I have a scotch
能给我来一杯威士忌吗
and whatever this beautiful woman is drinking?
同时再给这位美丽的女士续上一杯
Oh, no, one's my limit.
不,我每次只能喝一杯
Oh, come on, it's not like I'm a freak.
别啊,搞得我好像是个怪胎似的
Just being friendly to somebody who's new in town.
我只是想对小镇上新来的人表示一下好感嘛
Ok, if you insist.
好吧,如果你坚持的话
How do you know I'm new?
你怎么知道我是新来的
Because I have never seen you here before.
因为我从来都没在这儿看见过你
And I am here every night.
我可是每天都来这儿买醉的啊
Excuse me, is this guy bothering you?
打扰一下,这哥们儿是不是让你很恼火
I'm not bothering anybody.
我可没在干扰任何人
Perfect. Well...
那就好
Do it elsewhere.
不过还是到别处勾搭去吧
Don't worry, he's harmless.
别放在心上,他没有恶意的
You know, he's sort of the town drunk
他是镇上出了名的酒鬼
and, you know, when we get tired of him,
我们都受够了他
We just put him in a cab
我们通常都会把他塞进出租车
and send him back where he came from.
让他从哪儿来回哪儿去
Please don't talk about me like I'm not here.
别在背后议论我,好像我听不见似的
Why are you here?
你为什么还在这儿
Thank you for the drink.
多谢你请我喝酒
So we're fasting now?
我们现在都开始斋戒了吗
We're so pious.
瞧瞧我们都多虔诚啊
How long have you actually gone without blood?
说真的,你不喝血能挺多久啊
I know you get desiccation in theory, Stefan,
理论上你现在应该开始感到浑身干燥难忍了
But in reality, it's much worse.
但事实却更加残酷
Your heart still beats,
你的心脏依然在跳动
struggling to pump whatever blood remains.
但维持正常心率的血液已所剩无几
And when it's gone,
当这仅存的血液也吸干了的时候
your veins rub together like sandpaper.
你的血管开始向摩砂纸一样相互摩擦
It's excruciating.
真是痛不欲生啊
The pleasure I'll get in watching you suffer
看着你忍受痛苦所带来的快感
is greater than any pain I'll ever feel.
要胜过任何我将经历的痛苦
It's stuffy,
这儿好闷啊
And I've been in this dress for days.
我穿着这裙子都好几天了
You want to help me get out of it?
你能不能帮我脱一下
Oh, come on, Stefan,
别这样,斯特凡
don't be such a grump.
别总跟个怨妇似的
We're here together.
这儿可只有我们两个人
We may as well make the best out of it.
良宵苦短
You really think Damon's in a rush to get you out?
你真以为达蒙会急着救你出去吗
He's got what he wants.
他得到了他想要的
Elena.
埃琳娜
Stop.
别说了
Hey. Given what's most certainly
考虑到他们正在外面
going on out there,
上演着的暧昧镜头
I'd say you're free to do whatever you want in here.
你在这里好好地放纵一下也无妨
Nobody will ever know.
没有人会知道的
Stay out of my head.
不许再给我催眠了
Maybe I can do eternity in here after all.
最终在这里天长地久也许不错
Hey. What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Oh. Perfect timing.
来得正是时候啊
What is this stuff?
这都是些什么东西
Your mom's files from the historical society.
你妈妈从历史协会带回来的文件
I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood.
我答应要帮洛克伍德夫人
And by roped, I mean very excited to participate.
既然答应了,我只能积极应对了
Hey. I'm Elijah.
嘿,我是以利亚
Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls.
以利亚来镇上做关于神秘瀑布镇的研究
It's a pleasure.
很荣幸见到你
So, you know, you're welcome to stay here
你完全可以待在这儿
and rummage through this stuff,
翻阅这些文件
or Elena and I could help you load it into your car.
或者我和埃琳娜帮你把它搬到你的车上去
Yeah, or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow.
我也可以明天叫人来取它
Also a good plan.
这主意也不错
Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna.
非常感谢你邀请我进来,珍娜
And, Elena...
埃琳娜...
I hope to see you again sometime soon.
希望我们后会有期
What is it?
怎么了
Um, Jenna was just asking me to...
珍娜刚刚让我叫你...
Get you to help her with the boxes.
帮她搬箱子
Yeah.
好的
That's a wise choice.
是个明智的选择
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I think it's time you and I had a little chat.
我觉得,我们该好好聊一聊
There's a B and B down the road,
路边就有家供早餐的小旅馆
then there's a motel off of I9,
I9高速路旁也有个汽车旅馆
but, you know, if you ask me,
不过要我说
I think it's kind of a mistake.
住那里可不明智
No frills is fine. I'm just here for the night.
简单能住就够了,我就在这待一晚
Long story. Looking for my friend.
说来话长,我是来找一个朋友的
Oh. Who?
是吗,谁呀
Mason Lockwood.
梅森·洛克伍德
I know Mason.
我认识他
You do?
是吗
Yeah. He's a great guy.
对,他人很不错
He's missing.
他失踪了
What do you mean? Like...
什么意思
I mean, missing missing?
不见了吗
How do you know Mason?
你怎么认识梅森的
Friends of friends.
朋友的朋友啦
What time is it?
现在几点了
It's almost 8:00.
快八点了
What time does the moon crest or whatever?
月亮什么时候升到正当空
Not for a while.
还要再等等
Mason's journal said the first transformation
梅森的日记里说,第一次变身的时间
can happen before the moon hits its apex.
会比月亮完全升起的时间提前些
Does it say how long you'll actually...
他有没有提到,你会...
Be a wolf?
变成狼多久
A few hours.
几个小时吧
Maybe more.
也许更长
Maybe less.
或更短
Are you sure are you sure you want to do that?
你确定要这么做吗
Yeah.
是的
Mason said it'll diminish my strength...
梅森说,这样会削弱我的力量
So I can't break free.
我就无法挣脱这些锁链
Tyler.
泰勒
Don't!
别这样
Don't! You don't!
别,你别过来
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, forgive the intrusion.
请原谅我贸然闯入
I mean your family no harm.
我无意伤害你的亲人
Why did you kill those vampires
那几个吸血鬼来抓我时
when they tried to take me?
你为什么杀了他们
Because I didn't want you to be taken.
因为我不想让你被他们抓走
Klaus is the most feared and hated
克劳斯是最为其他吸血鬼所畏惧仇恨的
of the originals,
吸血鬼祖先
But those that fear him are desperate for his approval.
不过他们却都渴望着他的认同
If word gets out that the doppelganger exists,
如果二重身存在的消息走漏了出去
There'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him,
就会有成批的吸血鬼要抓你去讨好克劳斯
And I can't have that.
我可不能让这发生
Isn't that exactly what you're trying to do?
这不正是你打算做的事吗
Let's just say that my goal is not to break the curse.
这么说吧,解除咒语可不是我的目的
So what is your goal?
那你的目的是什么
Klaus' obsessions have made him paranoid.
克劳斯长期痴迷于此,已经成了偏执狂
He's a recluse.
他是个隐士
He trusts only those in his immediate circle.
他只相信最亲近的人
Like you?
比如说你吗
Not anymore.
他已经不相信我了
You don't know where he is, do you?
你也不知道他身在何处,对吧
So you're trying to use me to draw him out.
所以你想利用我引他出来
Well, to do that, I need you to stay put
是的,所以我需要你好好待着
and stop trying to get yourself killed.
别招来杀身之祸
How do I know you're telling the truth?
我怎么知道你说的是不是真的
Well, if I wasn't being truthful, all your family would be dead
如果不是真的,那我早就杀了你全家
and I'd be taking you to Klous right now.
把你献给克劳斯了
Instead,
可我没有
I'm here, and I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
我来这里,是打算和你做个交易
What kind of a deal?
什么样的交易
Do nothing.
你什么都别做
Do nothing, live your life,
什么都别做,好好过你的日子
Stop fighting.
停止一切反击行动
And then, when the time is right,
时机一到
You and I shall shall draw Klaus out together,
我们就一起引克劳斯出洞
And I shall make certain that your friends remain unharmed.
我还会确保你的朋友们毫发无损
And then what?
然后呢
Then I kill him.
然后我会杀了克劳斯
Just like that? Just like that.
就这样吗,就这样
I'm a man of my word, Elena.
埃琳娜,我是个信守承诺的人
I make a deal, I keep a deal.
一言既出,驷马难追
How are you going to be able to keep everybody safe?
你要如何确保大家的安全
You know, I notice you have a friend, Bonnie, is it?
我知道你有个朋友叫邦尼,对吧
She seems to possess the gift of magic.
她好像有魔法的天赋
I have friends with similar gifts.
我有个朋友也有这种天赋
You know witches.
你认识巫师
Together we can
只要我们联手
protect everybody that matters to you.
就能保障你关心的人的安全
So do we have a deal?
那么我们成交了吗
I need you to do one more thing for me.
你还要帮我做一件事
We're negotiating now?
这算是在谈判了吗
Yeah, this is good.
这地方很好
This is really good. It's a clear view of the moon.
非常合适,我们正好能看清月亮
And it's private.
而且很隐蔽
And anyone looks up
要是有人抬头看
and they're gonna think we're insane.
一定会觉得我们是疯子
Aren't we?
不是吗
So, uh, what's this mysterious talisman we're unbinding?
我们要破除咒语的法器是什么
Oh, wow. A white rock.
白色小石头
This is fascinating.
真漂亮
Hey, I know it doesn't look like much...
我知道它看起来很不起眼...
What's it spelled with?
它被施了什么咒
Really?
不是吧
Help a girl out, she still keeps secrets.
帮了你的忙,你还对我保密
Sorry?
抱歉
I'm just teasing.
我逗你玩儿呢
Ready?
准备好了吗
No, no.
不,不要
Tyler. Tyler.
泰勒,泰勒
I'm burning up.
我好热
It burns!
热死了
I know. You just gotta breathe through this, OK?
我懂,深呼吸,你能挺过去的
I'm trying.
我在努力了
You should go.
你走吧
Mmmmm.
不
You should leave.
快走吧
Not yet.
现在还不行
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
It hurts.
好痛
It hurts.
真的好痛
You know, listen, I'm really tight with the sheriff.
知道吗,我跟警长真的很铁
If there's anything I can do to help locate Mason, I will.
我会尽一切努力帮你找到梅森的
He's a great guy. And after his brother's funeral,
他人很不错,他哥哥去世后
he stuck around and and helped his nephew and
他留了下来,帮他的侄子
Tyler? Yep.
泰勒吗,对
Mason was with him the whole time.
梅森一直都在他身边
Helped him through all that grief.
陪他渡过悲恸的时光
You haven't touched your drink.
你的酒一口都没喝呢
You know, I'm not much of a drinker. I should get going.
我真的不太能喝酒,还是先走一步吧
Oh, come on. Look, one drink.
别这样啊,就一杯
It'll help me sleep.
倒是有助于睡眠
To sleep.
敬良好的睡眠
You fool.
你个笨蛋
You think you're clever, don't you?
你还自以为很聪明呢,不是吗
What do you want with Mason lockwood?
你找梅森·洛克伍德做什么
He's my friend.
他是我朋友
Well, I'm sorry to inform you
我深表遗憾
that you probably won't find him.
你大概是找不到他了
And why not?
为什么呢
You should leave town.
离开这镇子
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
On a full moon.
今天可是满月
How stupid are you?
你真是愚蠢至极
Damon, how about that second round?
达蒙,再喝一杯怎么样
I think we're done, Rick.
里克,我看该结束了
You think I'm afraid of you?
你以为我怕你吗
No, I don't. That's your vampire arrogance.
我倒不这么想,你们这帮吸血鬼向来狂妄
You should be.
但你应该怕我
I sniffed you out the moment you entered this bar.
你一进这酒吧,我就嗅出你的味道了
Along with your pathetic wolfsbane.
还有你那悲剧的附子草
See, I've been at this a long time.
听着,我做狼人都这么久了
And any other night of the month,
换做其它任何一天
the situation would be reversed,
我都不会占上风
But tonight... is not the night to pick a fight with me.
但今晚找我的茬儿实在是太不明智了
You've been marked.
准备受死吧
I want to help, but I don't know what to do.
我想帮你,但我不知道该怎么做
There's...
你
There's nothing you can do.
你帮不上忙的
Tyler...
泰勒
Get out!
出去
No! Get out!
不,给我出去
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤到你
No. No.
不,不行
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Let it go, Damon. Don't be stupid.
达蒙,算了,别犯傻
What, I'm supposed to let her just get away?
难道我就这样让她走掉吗
"You've been marked."
"准备受死吧"
What the hell kind of wolf throwdown crap is that, anyway?
狼人就这么撂狠话的吗
Damon, look up. Just look up.
达蒙,抬头看看,你抬头看看
If this werewolf stuff is true,
如果关于狼人的传说是真的
one bite and you're dead. One bite.
被咬一口你就死定了,一口就够了
All right? Don't risk it.
听见了吗,别冒这险了
Just go home, lock your doors,
你快回家,把门锁好
and we'll deal with it in the morning.
这事明早再说
Yeah.
好吧
It's okay.
没事的
You fight through it, okay?
你能撑过去的
Sleep.
睡吧
Leave.
你走
No.
不走
Go! Please!
快走吧,求你了
No, not yet.
不,还不到时候
Just go.
你走吧
I'm right here.
我就在这里
And I'm not going anywhere.
哪里都不去
I'm sorry.
对不起
Tyler!
泰勒
You just can't stay away, can you?
你是非要赖在这吗
Well, you don't answer your phone.
你又不接电话
What do you want?
你想怎样
I wanted to apologize.
我想道歉的
Just admit it. You don't have anywhere else to go.
你就承认吧,你是无处可去了
I'm sorry about Elena.
埃琳娜的事,我很抱歉
I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't know she had a death wish.
我当时没想清楚,不知道她是要去送死
But I called you. I tried to make it right, okay?
但我打电话给你,努力弥补过失了
I'm sorry, Damon.
对不起,达蒙
And II have nowhere else to go.
而且,我确实无处可去了
There's nothing here for you, Rose.
这里没什么值得你留下,罗斯
Well, then...
既然如此
Damon!
达蒙
How bad is it?
严重吗
It hurts.
很痛
It's healing.
伤口在愈合了
I thought a werewolf bit was fatal. I thought...
我还以为被狼人咬到就死定了,我以为
It's all right.
没事了
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
You were successful?
成功了吗
Of course I was.
当然成功了
She fell for the whole...
咱们演的戏
show and didn't suspect a thing.
她全信了,一点都没起疑
Thank you, Luka.
谢谢,洛卡
Yeah, whatever. I'm going to sleep.
无所谓了,我去睡了
Wait.
等等
There's one more thing Elijah needs us to do
以利亚还要我们做一件事
before we lose the full moon.
在满月之夜结束之前
Are we seriously not going to talk at all?
你真的不想跟我说话了吗
Oh, we could talk about how you regret
我们可以谈谈你有多后悔
all you've done to make my life miserable.
鉴于你一手导演了我的悲剧人生
What do you want me to say, Stefan?
你想让我说什么,斯特凡
That I'm sorry for everything that I've done?
说我对于我的所作所为感到很抱歉吗
Well, I'm not, OK?
好吧,我一点都不后悔,行吗
It's called selfpreservation.
这叫做自卫
I've been looking out for myself for 500 years.
五百年来我一直自己照顾自己
Oh...Look where it's gotten you.
看看你把自己搞到了什么地步
Yes, I've done terrible things.
是,我是做了很多坏事
I know that.
我知道
But I do love you, Stefan.
但是我是真的爱你的,斯特凡
Even if you don't believe it.
就算你不相信
You want me to believe you.
你想让我相信你
Show me. Do something.
让我看看,拿出点儿行动
Prove to me that there's something inside of you
向我证明一下在你内心深处
that's actually worth trusting.
的确有些值得相信的东西
And then what?
然后呢
You're still gonna hate me.
你还是会讨厌我
Well, maybe.
也许吧
And maybe I'll see that there's still hope for you after all.
也许我会看到你身上还是有那么点希望的
You're playing me.
你在耍我
Am I?
有吗
You want to find Klaus,
你想找到克劳斯
kill him so that you can protect your precious Elena?
杀了他,你就能保护你心爱的埃琳娜了
Let me guess. You know where he is.
我先猜一下,你知道他在哪儿
No, I don't.
不,我不知道
But I could help you find him.
但是我能帮你找到他
For a price, I'm sure.
肯定有条件,我就知道
Let's start with Isobel,
让我们从伊泽贝尔说起吧
Elena's mother.
埃琳娜的母亲
She was a research expert.
她是吸血鬼研究的专家
She found me.
是她当初找到了我
You're welcome.
不用谢
Elijah.
以利亚
Good evening, Katerina.
晚上好,凯瑟琳娜
Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened.
谢谢你这么怕我
Your release has been requested.
有人要求放你出来
What? By who?
什么,是谁
The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain.
可爱的埃琳娜拼命的讨价还价
However, we reached a peaceful agreement, she and I.
当然,我们俩也达成了一项和平的协议
Please...
请
come.
出来吧
I can't. Yes, you can.
我不能,来吧,你可以的
I've had the spell lifted.
我已经解开咒语了
As for you, however,
但是,至于你
you shall not exit until I say so.
我没让你出来之前不要出来
When Klaus comes, he'll want to know exactly where you are.
克劳斯来的时候,他会很想知道你在哪里的
You're free to go.
你可以走了
Elena will explain the arrangement to you.
埃琳娜会跟你解释协议的具体内容的
If she keeps her word,
如果她说话算话的话
I'll keep mine.
我也不会食言的
Stefan, no.
斯特凡,不要
Please, don't let him leave me in here.
求求你,不要让他把我留在这儿
Goodbye, Katherine.
再见了,凯瑟琳
Tyler?
泰勒
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Tyler?!
泰勒
Tyler.
泰勒
Oh, my God.
天啊
You're OK.
你没事了
You made it. You didn't get out.
你成功了,你没有闯出来
You're OK.
你没事了
No, I'm not.
对,我还在这儿
I talked to Caroline.
我跟卡罗琳谈过了
She said Tyler was all locked up.
她说泰勒整晚都被锁着
So, it was Jules,
这么说,刚才那是朱尔斯
the other werewolf, the one who attacked you.
另外一个狼人,袭击你的那个就是她
Yeah. I'm sorry.
是的,很抱歉
I picked a fight with her.
战火是我挑起来的
She was coming after me.
她是来找我的
All's well that ends well.
结局皆大欢喜
You all healed?
伤口没事了吗
Yeah.
是
See it's that way.
应该就这样了吧
Rose, uh...
罗斯
I'm happy that the legend was fake.
很高兴那个传说是假的
Maybe the werewolves made it up
也许是狼人自己编的
to keep vampires away.
为了让吸血鬼不去接近他们
Lucky me.
我真幸运
I'm gonna stay and help you.
我要留下来帮你
Help me do what?
帮我干什么
Save Elena.
帮你救埃琳娜
Protect Elena, all things Elena.
保护埃琳娜之类的
Really?
真的吗
Why?
为什么
Because I like you.
因为我喜欢你
I believe in friendship.
我相信友谊
I happen to have a vacancy in that department,
我正好缺个朋友
and you can use all the friends you can get.
需要帮助的话随时找我
Just friends?
只是朋友吗
Just friends.
只是朋友
You sure you can do that?
你确定你能做到吗
I don't love men who love other women.
我不会爱上心里有别的女人的男人
I think more of myself than that.
相对起来我更关心我自己
But that doesn't mean I can't be a special friend.
但是那不意味着我不能做你特别的朋友
I think I like you.
我觉得我也开始喜欢你了