I'm not sure some of this just isn't natural order of things.
我不太确定可能这就是自然规律。
Bogey at 10:00! Move it!
敌人在十点钟方向,行动起来
This is not a drill!
这不是训练!
What?
什么?
Gentlemen, on my count, let slip the dogs of war!
先生们,听我倒数,让我们释放战争恶魔!
8...7...What the hell are you three doing out here? !
8...7...你们三个在这儿干什么呢?
Now if we have a prayer at this thing, we have to triangulate.
我们如果想成功的话必须呈三角形站好。
Phil, stay where you are.
菲尔,你站着别动。
Luke, by the tree. Give me some of those oranges.
卢克,站到树旁,给我几个橙子。
Here you go.
给你。
Now let's go on my count, 'cause nobody starts at 8.
现在听我倒数,没有人会从8开始数。
3...2...1.
3...2...1.
Get the hell off the space above my lawn!
让那玩意滚出我家草坪的领空!
Take a look at this. Look at this.
看看哪,快看。
We did it!
我们做到了!
We did it!
我们成功了!
Drone 2, idiots 1!
无人机对战傻瓜,2比1!
Some boys need a little help, but not all boys.
有时候男孩子们需要一点帮助,但不是所有男孩。
No binky.
没有奶嘴。
All right, dad, we're ready for you.
好了,爸,我们准备好了。
Just give us five minutes.
就给我们五分钟。
Seems like a waste of time, but go ahead.
感觉像是在浪费时间,不过开始吧。
Closet, but no cigar.
衣柜,不过没有雪茄。
Why? Because we closet.
为什么,因为我们藏起来了。
I'll have what she's closet.
我要她藏起来的东西。
Mama always said life is like a box of closets.
妈妈总说生活就像一盒衣柜。
On your mark, get set, closet.
各就各位,预备,衣柜。
Let's get ready to closet!
让我们准备好迎接衣柜!
Say hello to my little closet.
跟我的小衣柜打声招呼吧。
Damn it. They all good.
见鬼,都很不错。