It's a lie, you know.
这只是自欺欺人
There's no switch you can turn off.
吸血鬼遏制不了感情
Sure, when you're a newbie,but after a couple hundred years.
当然了 新生吸血鬼可以 可是几百年过后
you just have to pretend.
你只能装作无知无觉罢了
Hello.Rose? Slater.
喂 罗斯 斯莱特
Are you OK? Yes. I--I took off.I'm sorry. I was friggin' freaked.
你没事吧 没事 我跑掉了 不好意思 当时吓坏了
No. I'm sorry to involve you.
没事 对不起把你扯进来了
Look, I want no part in any of this,but I did some digging.
听着 我也不想搅和进来 不过我有些发现
OK. What did you find?
是吗 发现了什么
You can destroy the curse,but you need the moonstone.
诅咒可以被破坏掉 不过你们要拿到月光石
How? What do you mean? I don't follow.
怎么做 我没明白你的意思
Well, can your friend get the moonstone? You need it.
需要用到月光石 你朋友能弄到吗
Yes. He could get it.What next?
可以 可以拿到 然后呢
We need a witch.G-get the moonstone.A witch should be able to figure out the rest.
还要一个女巫 先拿到月光石 女巫知道接下来该怎么做
Good luck, Rose.Very nicely done.
祝你好运 罗斯 演得很好
Thanks. I've a degree in Theater.
多谢 我有戏剧学学位
How can you compel me?A vampire can't compel another vampire.
你怎么能能控制我 吸血鬼不能控制别的吸血鬼
I'm a special vampire.What, because you're an original?
我不是一般的吸血鬼 什么 因为你是吸血鬼祖先之一吗
Now, I want you to take this and drive it through your heart.
现在 我要你拿着这个 刺向自己的心脏
But that would k-kill me forever.I know.
可那样 我就死了 我知道
But it's necessary.Was it, really?
但是必须这样 真的必须这样吗
It had to be done.He delivered his message.
必须了结 他完成了传话的使命
Won't be long now.
指日可待了