And my loyalty to him almost got me dead, too.
对他的忠诚 差点要了我的命
To friendship.You're right to fight it.
敬友谊 你这样做是对的
the way you feel about her.
克制自己对她的感情
And why is that?
为什么
Because if we want to survive,we need to not care about anyone.
我们要想活着 就不能在乎任何人
Caring gets you dead, huh?
在乎就会送命是吗
It might just be time to turn the switch off on your emotions.
是时候遏制情感了
I will if you will.
你先关我就关
Elena.I can't talk about it, Stefan.You have to. Don't shut me out.Elena, please.
埃琳娜 我没法谈这件事 斯特凡 必须得谈 别回绝我 埃琳娜 求你了
I wanted to know the truth, Stefan, and I got it.
我想知道真相 斯特凡 而且我现在知道了
It's not just me that's in danger.
不仅是我身陷险境
I-it's Caroline, and it's Tyler, and it's Bonnie.
卡罗琳 泰勒 还有邦妮
They're all part of breaking the curse.
他们都是解开诅咒的祭品
I can't blame anyone else anymore,
我再没有理由去责怪别人
because it's not because you came into town or because you and I fell in love.
发生这一切 并不是因为你来到镇上 也不是因为我们相爱
That's not why everyone that I love is in danger.
不是这些让我深爱的人们身处险境
It's because of me. Everything is because of me.
而是我 一切都因我而起