Unless of course you have this.What?Oh, no. There it is.
除非你有这个 什么 别去 又来了
That's the ultimate lie, isn't it?
这是你的终极谎言 是吧
You spun this whole thing
整件事都是你编造的
so that we would have to get the stone from you, didn't you?
骗我们求你交出月光石 是不是
I didn't spin anything, Stefan. It's the truth.
我没编故事 斯特凡 这是真的
No. Let me guess.You wanna trade that stone for your freedom.
得了 我猜猜 你是想拿月光石换取自由吧
You manipulative, psychotic bitch.
你这个摆布人的疯婆子
My freedom?That's where you're wrong, Stefan.
自由 你错了 斯特凡
I don't want my freedom,
我不祈求自由
cause when Klaus shows up to kill us all--and he will.
等到克劳斯来杀我们的时候 他一定会来的
I'll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter,because they can't get out.
我会在墓里 没有吸血鬼会进来 因为这里有进无出
I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town.
我会是镇上最安全的疯婆子
I'm sorry about today.
今天的事真对不起
I didn't know that was gonna happen.
我不知道会这样
I believe you.
我相信你
I wish we could save Elena.
我也希望我们能救埃琳娜
I know that you want to.And I will.
我知道这是你的愿望 我会成功的
You remind me of Trevor.Why? Why him?
你让我想起了特雷弗 为什么想到他
Because he always talked a big game,
他总是想也不想夸下海口
he was always working an angle,
他总是打着自己的算盘
but underneath it all, he was the best friend anyone could ever hope for.
可是表象之下 他是那个为朋友两肋插刀的人
Hmm. Where'd that get him?Dead.
那他得到了什么呢 死了