Previously on The Good Wife.
《傲骨贤妻》前情回顾
The state has recently received the evidence that
州检察官最近收到证据
the defendant has attempted to interfere with the judicial process.
证明被告企图妨碍司法程序
Bail is hereby denied.
保释因此被驳回
I thought I'd be leaving with you.
我本以为能和你一起回家
It's a betrayal.
他出卖了我
Maybe it's from mom's work.
这可能是妈妈的工作邮件
This is getting crazy.
真是越来越疯狂了
Is that dad? They're just trying to scare mom.
那是爸爸吗,他们只是想吓唬妈妈
Maybe there's a reason she should be scared.
或许妈妈有理由害怕
Do we tell mom?
我们是否要告诉妈妈呢
They sent them to hurt her, so I say no.
他们这是想伤害她,还是别告诉她了
Hello, America. I'm Duke Roscoe.
大家好,我是杜克·罗斯科
As always, I swear to tell the truth,
我发誓,我会一如既往地据实以告
the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
毫不欺瞒
I turned away from my shopping cart for a second,
我把她放在购物车里
and she was gone.
稍不留神,她就丢了
Three months ago,
3个月前
two-year-old Jamie Willens disappeared.
2岁大的洁米·威伦斯失踪了
Her mother Cheryl claimed she was snatched
其母谢丽尔称其是在芝加哥一家超市
from her shopping cart in a Chicago grocery store.
被人从购物车里抱走的
Someone kidnapped my baby girl.
有人绑架了我的宝贝女儿
The police looked high and low for Jamie
警察上天入海地寻找洁米
and this mysterious kidnapper.
以及这个神秘的绑架犯
If you have Jamie, please... please bring her home.
如果你抱走了洁米,求你把她送回家
And they found nothing. Why?
却一无所获,为什么
Because she's lying, people!
因为她在撒谎,朋友们
She killed her kid.
她杀了自己的女儿
Shorter clips. Make it shorter clips.
剪短一些,把这个片段剪短一些
Grab the attention of the jury.
抓住陪审团的注意力
Cheryl Willens killed her baby,
谢丽尔·威伦斯杀了她的女儿
and I have learned a reason
而且我听说了
Ms. Willens was in the store at all:
威伦斯女士去商店的理由
to buy condoms.
买避孕套
Don't need that.
不需要这部分
Just cut it off at "killed her baby."
剪到"杀了她的女儿"那句话就行了
...Cheryl Willens' freedom,
...谢丽尔·威伦斯的自由
the murdering mom took her own life,
凶手母亲结束了自己的生命
hanging herself from her closet door.
在家中橱柜门口上吊自杀
He's a prince, isn't he?
他真是才华横溢啊
The gift that keeps on giving.
口若悬河
Do you have him from last night?
有他昨晚节目的录像吗
Uh... the last file.
最后那个文件
Aw, come on, you know you're just managing a disaster here.
你清楚,你要收拾的是个烂摊子
It's the network lawyer
电视台的律师
making one last stab at a settlement.
还在想办法达成庭外和解
You've been shedding advertisers
你们电视台丢失广告商的速度
like a dog sheds fleas.
就像狗甩掉虱子一样
Good thing we have a lot of fleas to shed.
幸好我们有足够的虱子
You really want to go to court?
你真想上庭吗
Your client committed suicide,
你的客户自杀了
and you're just looking for someone to blame.
你不过是想找人泄愤
And anyway, I just got in from L.A. and ordered a massage.
我刚从洛杉矶回来,正准备做按摩
Why would I want to go back so fast?
我还不乐意回去谈判呢
What are you doing at that network anyway?
话说你为什么要待在那个电视台
You used to be the cool one with all the tattoos.
你当年可是刺青酷女
I'm still the cool one.
我仍是酷女
Shh. I'm listening to your client.
我在看你的客户的节目
You know what? I'm glad she's dead.
我很高兴她死了
That's right,
没错
Because the more guilty people who commit suicide,
越多罪人自杀
the less will crowd the courts.
越少罪人挤上法庭
Intent, disregard.
恶意,冷血
You've got a client that's out of control, Emily.
你的客户简直肆无忌惮,艾米莉
He's not my client, the network is my client.
他不是我的客户,电视台才是我的客户
Yeah, well, tell your client
好吧,告诉你的客户
their spokesman is doing everything he can
他们的发言人正千方百计地
to raise the settlement amount, right now we're at...
提高我方索赔金额,现在的金额是
...$3 million.
300万美金
After Duke's show tonight, my guess is
杜克今晚的节目结束后
it'll be up to five.
估计会涨到500万
Give me a call.
再联系
We're not in a position to be charging retail.
我们没有能力狮子张大口
Don't worry, she'll come in at 2.5.
别担心,她会乖乖奉上250万
Will that be enough?
够了吗
He wants to go to trial.
他想上庭
Talk to him, tell him how unpredictable a trial is.
跟他谈谈,告诉他上庭风险很大
Yeah, Cary, just roll back that one piece.
凯里,倒带
I want to see what I missed before.
我想看看我之前错过了什么
Yeah, I want to go...
是的,我想要
Just, uh, want to be ready for cross-examination.
我只想为庭上的盘问做好准备
I figure he'll try to make me out to be a money-grubber.
我知道他会说我是个财迷
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
Tim, I don't think we want to go to trial.
蒂姆,我觉得咱们不应该上庭
Why?
为什么
It's hard to go up against Duke's right of free speech.
杜克有言论自由权,我们胜算不大
Yes, but, we'll... we'll have the jury's sympathy, right?
是的,但陪审团会同情我们吧
We're more likely to get
如果不上庭的话
a fair settlement if we don't go to trial.
我们更有可能得到理想的赔偿
But a trial will keep Jamie's face out there.
但是上庭可以让更多人知道洁米的消息
I know she's been missing a year and a half,
我知道她已经失踪1年半了
but I still think my daughter's alive.
但我坚信我的女儿还活着
You know he's still on the TV
知道吗,他仍在电视上叫嚣
saying that my wife is burning in hell?
说我的妻子在地狱受罚
I know.
我知道
And people say, "don't watch it."
人们虽然说,别看他的节目
But he has fans, and...
但他有他的拥护者
people still phoning me.
而且依旧有人给我打电话
And I don't have a TV show,
而我没有自己的节目
And I don't have anybody to listen to me.
没有人愿听我的说法
And I can answer him in court.
但我可以上法庭和他对质
Tim, you don't want to be obsessing on this.
蒂姆,你不应该纠结于这种想法
You talked about using that settlement money
你说过你想利用这笔赔款
to search for your daughter.
来找你的女儿
If we settle now, that's money you could use.
如果选择和解,你就可以利用这笔钱了
If you go to court, I don't know if you'll ever...
若上庭,我不知道你是否还能...
You think I should do this?
你觉得我该这么做吗
Settle?
我是说庭外和解
Yeah.
是的
What happened?
发生什么事了
Lots. Where were you?
很多事,你去哪了
Oh, with Tim.
哦对,你在劝说蒂姆
That's right. How is he?
他怎么样
He's fine. What happened?
他很好,到底怎么了
Yeah, yeah, come on, come on, I'll get you caught up.
好,我跟你说说
The network lawyers are coming over in an hour.
电视台的律师1小时后到
That clip from last night really did the trick.
昨晚的录像片段确实震住了他们
They're settling?
他们要和解?
Conference room in an hour.
1小时之后在会议室
I don't even think they watch their own show.
我猜他们连自己的节目都不看
They're afraid of the bad publicity.
他们害怕反面的报道
I'm borrowing you.
你暂时归我了
You're...?
你是...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Kettle corn for you.
爆米花,送你
Tell him to wait, Margie.
让他等着,玛吉
David Lee. Family law.
我叫大卫·李,家庭法律师
Oh, right. I'm so sorry.
哦对,真抱歉
You're the divorce lawyer.
你是那位离婚律师
Yes, I'm the divorce lawyer.
对,离婚律师
Uh, yes, well, let him read a magazine.
那就让他看本杂志
We're starting up a softball league,
我们正在创办一个垒球联盟
and I want to know if you're up for playing first base?
想问问你能去打一垒不
Joking.
开玩笑啦
I need you at a meet and greet in 45 minutes to hand-hold a client.
45分钟后,我要你去劝导一个客户
Upstairs.
在楼上
Oh, uh, wait, um,
等一下
I've got a settlement
1小时后
on the Duke Roscoe case in an hour, so...
我要去谈杜克案的庭外和解,所以...
Yes, at the moment, we're the only department that makes money,
但现在,我们是唯一一个盈利的部门
so we outrank.
所以我们优先
See you in 45 minutes.
45分钟后见
Did you want this closed?
你很想关门呀?
I'm tired of being the one who has to hand-hold the clients.
我受够了去劝导客户
You know, they send me off to get a client to agree to do something
他们让我去劝说客户同意一些...
I-I'm not even involved with.
我根本没参与过的事情
Because they send me off to hand-hold the client.
因为他们就是让我去劝导客户
You're babbling.
你都语无伦次了
I know. Thank you.
我知道,谢谢
Look, it's not a conspiracy.
听着,他们不是共谋欺压你
You're good at it.
只是你这方面很拿手
That's what my brother used to say to get me to do chores:
当年我哥想把家务丢给我时,就总这么说
"Alicia's good at it."
"艾丽西娅这方面很拿手"
I've worked two months on this Duke case, and now that they're settling,
杜克的案子我忙了2个月,现在要和解了
I'm off on some divorce case, and Cary gets all the glory.
我却去搞什么离婚案,功劳都归凯里了
Yeah.
好吧
Life stinks.
人生玩了你
Door.
接着摔门吧
Okay... we don't need to make this any bigger than it is.
好了,我们不必小题大作
The network doesn't want a long, drawn out trial.
电视台不想参加冗长的庭审
We would like to move on.
我们想给此事划个句号
You mean from Cheryl Willens' suicide
此事是指谢丽尔·威伦斯自杀呢
or the loss of ten sponsors?
还是指损失10位赞助商
You don't need to sell anymore; we're here.
你不必再亮底牌了,我们已经坐下来谈了
That wasn't selling; that was rubbing it in.
这不叫亮底牌,这叫哪儿疼戳哪儿
Over the phone, Will and I talked about $2 million.
电话里,威尔和我谈到了200万赔偿金
Actually, we talked about $3 million
实际上我们谈的是300万
and a retraction.
外加收回那些不当言论
Oh. I must have misheard.
那我一定是听错了
The network might be able to go to 2.5,
电视台可以给到250万
but any retraction would have to be worked out separately with Duke.
但收回言论一事,只能和杜克另谈
We only advise on content.
我们只就谈判内容提供建议
Well, then you might have to throw in... something extra?
那你们恐怕就得多给点什么了
Then... let's haggle.
那咱就来讨价还价吧
Alicia, there you are.
艾丽西娅,你来啦
Carla Browning.
这位是卡拉·布朗宁
Hello, Mrs. Florrick.
你好,福瑞克夫人
I think I'm a fan.
我是你的粉丝
Thank you. I think.
谢谢
Chocolate raisins?
巧克力葡萄干
No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢
It's funny, most divorce lawyers have kleenex.
真有意思,多数离婚律师是准备面巾纸的
Yes. I find it harder for my clients to cry
是,但我发现,让客户嘴里含满巧克力豆
when their mouths are filled with M&M's.
他们就更不容易哭出来了
Have you been to many divorce attorneys, Ms. Browning?
你见过多位离婚律师吗,布朗宁女士
A few.
见过几个
My husband and I seem to have a series of relapses...
我和丈夫似乎陷入了恶性循环
Him swearing to change, me forgiving, him forgetting,
他发誓改变,我原谅,他恶习难改
both of us repeating.
然后循环往复
I think I'm done.
我受够了
Morning.
早
Point me in the direction of the settlement conference.
庭外和解会议室怎么走
I moved out about a week ago,
大约一周前,我搬出来了
and he's been calling at all hours.
他没早没晚地打电话
Morning. Threatening calls,
早,恐吓电话
saying inappropriate things to our sons.
还对我们的儿子说不该说的话
I understand.
知道了
But I must warn you,
但我要提醒你
filing for a restraining order against your husband
申请法院对你丈夫下禁令的话
could set the stage for a very ugly divorce.
可能会导致一桩很难堪的离婚诉讼
Mr. Roscoe, we didn't expect you.
罗斯科先生,没想到你会来
Don't get up... I'll just, uh, help myself back here.
不用起立,我自便就好
We would need Mr. Willens to agree to not speak to the press, of course.
威伦斯先生必须同意,不对媒体发表言论
You got any cream cheese?
有奶油起司吗
Jennette?
詹妮特
Can you get some cream cheese for Mr. Roscoe, please?
给罗斯科先生来点奶油起司
And, uh, fruit. Uh, pineapple.
还有水果,菠萝
Pineapple, too. And a bib.
还有菠萝,再来条围嘴
Got it.
知道了
Mr. Willens would have to agree
威伦斯先生必须同意
to no future civil action.
今后不提起民事诉讼
All this is outlined in Paragraph Six, um,
这些都在第6段写到了
If you'd take a look at that paragraph right there.
请看那一段
I just want to add
我要补充一条
that there will be no formal retraction agreement,
关于收回不当言论,我们不会签订正式协议
and the amount is subject to change...
赔偿金金额也是可变的...
I'm curious... what is the amount?
我很好奇,多大金额
How much you guys paying?
你们要付多少
$2.5 million.
250万
Is Mr. Willens gonna be paying that out of his own pocket,
威伦斯先生是准备自掏腰包呢
or is your law firm gonna be helping him out?
还是你们律所准备帮他
Mr. Roscoe.
罗斯科先生
The network would prefer to handle this... quietly.
电视台希望对此事的处理能够...低调
Love quietly.
我喜欢低调
That's why I'm gonna say this quietly.
所以下面这句话,我也"低调"地说
If the network pays one red commie cent,
如果电视台,胆敢向专制主义赔付一分钱
I'm gonna quit the network,
我就辞职
and I'm gonna take my nine million viewers with me.
然后带走我的900万观众
If I have to broadcast
即使我只能去...
from a barge off the coast of South Carolina,
南卡罗来纳海滩的游艇上主持节目
I'll do it,
我也愿意
rather than surrender my right of free speech.
我绝不放弃我的言论自由
This isn't about revenge.
我不是想报复我丈夫
I don't want to hear any more excuses, all right?!
我不想再听任何借口,懂不
My husband is a very dangerous man,
我丈夫是个危险分子
and I'm scared.
我很恐惧
You understand that, don't you, Mrs. Florrick?
你明白的,对吧,福瑞克太太
I do?
是吗
About my husband.
你知道我丈夫的为人
Um... who is your husband?
你的丈夫是?
Oh, I thought David told you.
大卫没告诉你吗
And I just assumed. Alicia, I'm sorry.
抱歉,艾丽西娅,我以为你知道
My married name isn't Browning.
布朗宁不是我夫姓
It's Childs.
我夫姓查尔兹
Her husband is Glenn Childs, the state's attorney.
她丈夫是格伦·查尔兹,州检察官
Carla thought you'd be sympathetic.
卡拉觉得你最能理解她的感受
David is being euphemistic.
大卫说得比较含蓄
Given how Glenn's been acting,
实际上,鉴于格伦的作风
I thought I'd need a secret weapon.
我是想找一件秘密武器
And that would be me?
你是说我?
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好吧
The appeal is looking good.
上诉前景很乐观
We may not even need to put you on the stand.
没准你都不用出庭作证
The more I can make this a battle
只要让大家关注我与查尔兹的政治斗争
between Childs and me and not about sex, then I win.
而不是性丑闻,我就赢了
Sounds smart.
很聪明
What's the matter?
怎么了
What happens next?
接下来呢
You win the appeal and...?
你赢得上诉,然后呢
And I get a new trial.
我就有重新审判的机会了
Right. You get bond.
的确,你会得到保释
I want to go home, Alicia.
我想回家,艾丽西娅
What does that look like?
回家又怎样
Home? What does it look like?
回家又怎样?
Looks like family.
我们就一家团聚了
And you want to run again?
你想再度参选吗
I don't know.
我不知道
People want me to run.
民众希望我参选
I'm working on a divorce case, Peter, and I just...
彼得,我正在跟进一宗离婚案
I see how easily people fall back into old habits.
我发现故态重萌有多容易
But that won't happen to us.
但这不会发生在我们身上
Why won't we?
为什么呢
Because we see the problem.
因为我们发现了问题的所在
And we'll know how to avoid it.
然后就知道如何防止它发生
I have to go.
我得走了
All rise for the honorable judge Abernathy.
阿伯内亚法官出庭,全体起立
Uh, no, no.
不用,不用
Please, everybody, sit.
各位,请坐下吧
My goodness.
天啊
We're crowded today.
今天人气可真旺啊
I think that, uh, has something to do with me, your honor.
法官大人,我想那是因为我的缘故
Yes, Mr. Roscoe, I do believe you're right.
是的,罗斯科先生
Well, you're welcome.
你很受欢迎啊
Thank you, your honor.
谢谢,法官大人
All I want is a fair shake, even though, uh,
我只要一个公正的判决,尽管
I would imagine our politics, uh, are night and day.
你我政见南辕北辙
Your honor, is Duke representing himself here?
法官大人,杜克要自己辩护吗
No, no, it's all right, Mr. Gardner.
没关系,加德纳先生
A smidgen of informality is, uh, allowed us all.
稍稍的不拘小节,没有大碍
And yes, Mr. Roscoe, I clearly admit
还有,罗斯科先生,我承认
that we probably would agree on very little,
咱们政见可能大不相同
But this court is a blind court, and I will endeavor to be fair.
但此法庭不受政治影响,我会尽力确保公正
Thank you.
谢谢
Talk about playing the Refs.
真会摆弄法官
Yep, he's good.
是啊,他真有一套
Your honor, the defense moves for a summary dismissal
法官大人,基于第一修正案
based on the First Amendment.
被告提请,驳回此案
The plaintiff would deny Mr. Roscoe the right to speak his mind...
原告企图剥夺罗斯科的言论自由权
No, your honor.
不,法官大人
We want to deny Mr. Roscoe the right to slander and lie.
我们只是不想放任罗斯科先生诽谤和说谎
The truth is an absolute defense.
事实胜于雄辩
I've been nothing but truthful about that child killer.
那个女人谋杀亲女,我没说谎
Your honor, if you're gonna yell "fire"
法官大人,如果有人在拥挤的电影院
in a crowded theater, there damn well better be a fire.
喊"着火了"那里最好是真的着火了
Okay, counselors, thank you.
好吧,律师们,谢谢
Uh, a second.
等一下
It's like Lucy with the football.
千斤力打上烂棉花
He's gonna screw us again.
又要被他害死了
Mr. Gardner, you argue that the first amendment
加德纳先生,你提出,根据第一修正案
guarantees the right to speak but not the right to lie.
人们有言论自由权,但不包括说谎
I agree with that statement.
我同意你的观点
But our case will be decided on
但是此案的判决
very narrow grounds, Mr. Gardner, Ms. Lockhart.
将基于很简单的依据
Uh, to use your example, it's not enough to prove
就拿你的例子来说
that there was no fire in the theater.
证明影院没着火,不足以入他的罪
You must also prove
你还必须证明
that Mr. Roscoe knew there was no fire
罗斯科先生明知没着火
or had a reckless disregard for the facts.
或罔顾事实,信口雌黄
Okay, Cary, Kalinda,
好了,凯里,凯琳达
This now turns into a fact-finding case.
这变成了事实认定的案件
Who was leaking Duke all his information in the police investigation?
是谁把警方调查的信息泄露给杜克
We need to find out what he was given
我们要查出他知道些什么
so we can prove he was lying.
才能证明他是蓄意说谎
Oh, and, Alicia,
还有,艾丽西娅
You keep on Tim.
你稳住蒂姆
Hand-hold him, make sure he stays on the reservation.
劝导他,确保他保持立场
Actually, Alicia needs to split her time with the Childs' divorce.
艾丽西娅得抽空处理查尔兹的离婚案
Oh, right.
哦,对
Okay, Cary, you stay with him. Hand-hold him.
好吧,凯里,你跟着他,劝导他
Yes. The woman is a murderer.
是的,那女人就是一个杀人犯
Nothing else matters.
其他的都不重要
Look, we all want to save face here,
听着,我们都希望留有颜面
So let's chat.
所以我们谈谈吧
Outside the spotlight; Duke can't know; just you and me.
尽量低调,瞒着杜克,就你和我
And if any money changes hands, it's out of the press.
如果我们愿支付赔款,不要让媒体知道
Can we have a secret handshake?
我们可以来一次秘谈吗
8:00 tonight, my hotel.
今晚8点,到我宾馆
Cheryl Willens killed her child.
谢丽尔·威伦斯杀了她的孩子
Your spray pattern's like a fingerprint, K.
你在靶子上的弹痕好像个指纹,凯
Hi, Frank.
弗兰克,你好
What do you need?
什么事,说吧
Why do you think I need anything?
为什么你觉得我有所求呢
There's eight open alleys, you're in the one next to me.
有8条无人的射道,你选择我边上这条
Willens kidnapping, everything you got.
关于威伦斯绑架的,你知道的都告诉我
And what do I get out of it?
我有什么好处
Satisfaction of doing right thing
声张正义的成就感
It's an ongoing investigation.
此案还在调查中
The Lindbergh baby is an ongoing investigation.
林德伯格婴孩案也还在调查中
What do you need?
你需要什么
The 911 tapes?
报警录音吗
Yeah, the 911 tapes.
是的,报警录音
and the investigative reports.
还有调查报告
They're under lock and key
它们都锁起来了
Upstairs is upset that
上头对有人泄露信息
someone's leaking this stuff to Duke Roscoe.
给杜克·罗斯科感到很震怒
Okay.
好的
Two shots; whoever hits closest.
打2枪,看谁更准
I win,
如果我赢了
You give me everything.
你把我要的都给我
911 and the reports.
报警录音和报告
And if I win?
如果我赢了呢
Okay, you first.
好吧,你先来
Go for it.
来吧
Not bad. Your turn.
不错,轮到你了
That's right, you're a heart man, Frank.
没错,弗兰克,你专攻心脏
Put up or shut up, K.
闲话少说,凯
Let me start by saying,
我先声明
although this office may not have the trappings of a courtroom,
这里虽然不是正式法庭
both parties have agreed to arbitration,
但双方一致同意调停
And as such, my decisions have the force of law.
鉴于此,我的决定具备法律效力
Do both parties understand?
双方是否明白
We seem to be only one party.
看来只有一方到场
As you know, Mrs. Childs,
查尔兹夫人
your husband is a busy man.
你知道你丈夫公务繁忙
He's asked me, as his lead attorney,
他委托我作为首席律师
to handle matters in his stead.
代理他与你的协商事宜
There are no matters to handle in his stead.
没有余地通过代理协商
You signed a prenuptial agreement, Mrs. Childs.
你可是签过婚前协议的,查尔兹夫人
The only matter to discuss is when are you moving out.
唯一可协商的,是你何时搬出家
The matter to discuss is the amount of Carla's spousal support
要协商的内容是卡拉的赡养费
and whether she's going to allow Mr. Childs to visit his children at all.
以及她是否允许查尔兹先生见他的孩子们
You seem to be taking for granted
你似乎想当然地认为
that my client would ignore a legally-executed contract.
我的委托人会无视合法的婚前协议
Why would he do that, Mrs. Childs?
他凭什么会无视,查尔兹夫人
Because of her.
因为她
Tell your client
告诉你的委托人
that if he doesn't make it to our next arbitration,
倘若下次调停他还不到场
I will tell Mrs. Florrick
我就告诉福瑞克太太
what I found on his laptop.
我在他手提里发现了什么
Is that supposed to scare him?
他该因此害怕吗
Yes.
是的
So you're using me for leverage.
你拿我当枪使
Yes.
是的
Does that make you uncomfortable?
让你不愉快了吗
It makes me mistrustful.
让我不信任你了
So use me back.
那你也利用我一次
I know exactly what you're going through.
我了解你现在的感受
I... my uncle died.
我的叔叔去世了
Hardest day of my life.
一生中最难熬的一天
Ruptured ulcer.
破碎性溃疡
The whole... the...
全身都...
God.
天哪
Then my aunt insisted on having an open casket.
婶婶还坚持要开棺下葬
I have no idea why.
真弄不明白
To get to see the dead body?
为了能看到尸体吗
You are playing with fire.
你在玩火
Who let you in here?
谁让你进来的
It's my family.
你在破坏我的家庭
Let me show you the way out, Mr. Childs.
门在那儿,查尔兹
You're poisoning her against me.
你蛊惑她离开我
You want to talk to me,
你想要找我
you phone my assistant and you make an appointment,
请致电我的助理,预约个时间
but don't you ever come into my office without my permission.
未经我允许,不准再进我办公室
You know, she was fine.
她本来没事了
Carla was happy until you talked to her.
你找她之前,卡拉挺开心的
Oh, my God.
我的天
Are you blind?
你眼瞎了
I have two sons. Don't you touch me!
我有两个儿子,别碰我
I have a life!
一段美好人生
You know those envelopes on your doorstep--
你门口的那些信
They're just the beginning. I have a lot more.
只是个开端,我有的是料
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't play stupid with me.
别给我装傻
Those photos, the DVDs--
那些照片,碟片
I have eight years of evidence.
我有整整八年的证据
Then use it!
随你怎么用
Who's stopping you?
谁拦着你了
Security, 27th floor, please.
保安,请来27楼
You want to make this about family?
你想对我家人下手
Fine. I can make it about family, too.
行,我也可以对家人下手
Look, well,
听着
your only play is to win the sympathy of the jury.
你只有一招,博取陪审团的同情
They get so outraged, they ignore jury instructions,
让他们愤慨到无视评判守则
and they award your poor widower something.
做出偏向这个鳏夫的评判
Actually, I have another play.
我还有一招
I make your network look so bad,
我搞臭你们电视台
they pay the four million.
逼他们支付400万
Four million, is it now?
涨到400万了
Uh-huh, and that's cheap.
这算便宜的
Did I tell you I just got a 911 tape
我有没有告诉你,我刚拿到报警录音
of a distraught Cheryl Willens phoning the police
记录着忧心如焚的谢丽尔打电话报警
about her missing daughter?
报告女儿失踪的录音
Now I know you're bluffing.
我看出你在虚张声势了
Yep.
没错
Just me and a tape recorder
我一个人对着录音机
doing a great imitation of a panicked mom.
成功模仿了一个惊慌的母亲罢了
So did it hurt to have it removed?
洗掉会疼吗
Your tattoo.
你的纹身
No, it's still there.
还在呢
Makeup.
盖了粉而已
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
Nope.
没
Delay the trial,
推迟审理
ask for a continuance,
要求诉讼延期
let Duke's head cool and I'll get you the two million.
让杜克冷静一下,我就给你们200万
Nah, I think I'll take a chance with this jury.
不必了,我愿意上庭赌一把
I'll send you the 911 tape.
我会给你寄一份报警录音的
I was talking to Hannah Morris back from the old firm.
我前不久刚见过老公司的汉娜·莫里斯
That really got bigger, huh?
刺青越来越大了
It's my monopoly board.
我自己的大富翁棋盘
I keep buying property.
我不断扩大版图
Hannah said you've been on some kind of sexual sabbatical
汉娜说你最近在禁欲
for the last six months.
坚持半年了
That's funny.
真好笑
Now, how would Hannah know that?
汉娜怎会知道
The woman keeps tabs on you, Will.
她可一直盯着你呢,威尔
How far down does it go?
纹身往下有多深
Pretty far.
深得很
So we're not gonna get any work do ne tonight, are we?
我猜今晚工作不会有什么进展了
That's up to you.
取决于你
Be right back.
很快回来
Yeah, what's up, Diane?
什么事,戴安
You near a TV? Check out Duke.
你那边有电视机么,看看杜克在说什么
Why?
怎么了
What's he... what's he saying now?
他又说什么了
I can't do it justice.
还是你自己看吧
...hypocrisy from a bunch of
斯特恩,洛克哈特&加德纳律所
limo liberal lawyers at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.
多的是自由党的伪君子
And as always, I have left it to you,
像往常一样,我将权力交于你们
My civilian journalists
广大的平民记着
to come up with something on Will Gardner.
大家共同来声讨威尔·加德纳吧
Yeah, I get it; he's got a big megaphone.
我知道啊,他在电视里有话语权
So we just got to take it, thick skin...
我们忍了,脸皮厚点就行
Here's Will Gardner sneaking into a hotel room
威尔·加德纳和一个女人在宾馆鬼混
with the wife of the hooker-loving,
其夫正是那个对应召女的玉趾
toe-sucking state's attorney, Peter Florrick.
有特殊癖好的州检察官,彼得·福瑞克
Here you go, Will.
好样的,威尔
Truth is the absolute defense.
事实的确胜于雄辩
Well, that explains the sabbatical.
果然是禁欲啊
It was that rape case, the one we lost.
是那起强奸案,我们败诉的那起
We were asking questions at the hotel.
当时我们去宾馆查案
Seems perfectly innocent.
你真会给自己打掩护啊
Okay, can we do some work now?
好了,我们能安心工作了吗
I'm serious.
是真的
It was that case, Christy Barbosa.
就是那起克里斯蒂·巴博萨的案子
And of course it required going to a hotel.
你们必须要去酒店是么
We were asking questions.
我们是去调查情况的
It's what led us to the witness.
正是那样我们才找到目击者
So you're sleeping with will?
你跟威尔有一腿啊
Please, God, no, no!
天啊
Where is your location, ma'am?
你在哪里,女士
You need to tell me your location.
请告诉我你的所在地
Uh, a market. i'm... I'm in Quick Mart.
我在超市里,快购
My-my baby, she's gone!
我的孩子,她不见了
Okay, ma'am, an officer is on the way.
好的,女士,我们已经派出警官
I'll need you to stay on the line.
你不要离开现场
I told her she was bad.
我骂了她几句
The last thing I to... oh, god!
这是我对她说的最后...天哪
She-she was crying and...
她一直在哭
Please, God, please!
老天保佑
Oh, God! she was crying. please, God.
她一直在哭
Mom?
妈妈
You all right?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah, yeah.
没事
I just, uh... you couldn't sleep?
你睡不着吗
Oh, sweetheart.
我的宝贝
How are you doing at school?
学校里怎么样啊
Good.
挺好
Are you getting a divorce?
你要离婚了吗
No, no. that's just a case.
不是不是,这是一宗案子
Who's Will Gardner?
威尔·加德纳是谁
Another google alert?
你又设了个谷歌提示?
Yeah.
是的
It's just a misunderstanding.
这只是个误会
He's my boss. we were working on a case, and we went
他是我上司,我们合作一宗案子
to a hotel to ask some questions.
我们去一家宾馆调查情况
And now people are trying to make it into something it's not.
现在有人无事生非
Zach says you went to a divorce lawyer.
扎克说你去见了一位离婚律师
Yes.
没错
When I was angry, a week after everything happened.
那是性丑闻曝光一周后,我当时很生气
But you're not angry now?
那你现在还生气吗
No.
不气了
I'm just trying to be... collected.
我想让自己保持冷静
All right. good night.
好吧,晚安
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安,心肝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Did anything come for me at the apartment that I didn't get?
我不在的时候,有什么东西送过来吗
Like what?
什么东西
I don't know. A package or something?
反正就是包裹之类的
No.
没有
Good night.
晚安
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安,心肝
The 911 tape has no probative value, your honor.
报警录音带不足为证,法官大人
It is a naked attempt to inflame the passions of the jury,
他根本就是想煽动陪审团
And gain sympathy for his client.
为他的当事人赢得同情
Cornerstone of our case
这起案子的出发点
is that Duke Roscoe was knowingly wrong on the facts.
就在于杜克·罗斯科蓄意造谣
We need the 911 tape
我们需要报警录音来证明
to show his facts were, at the very least, wrong.
至少他的言论,是失实的
Your honor, I know you will try to be impartial here
法官大人,我确信您会作出公正的判决
despite your political differences with my client.
虽然您与我的当事人政见不同
Oh, come on. stop playing the ref, all right?
得了吧,别在政见上做文章了
And stop carrying out a jeremiad against my client.
别再长篇大论地打击我的当事人了
What?
什么
He obviously caught you with your pants down,
很明显,你的丑事被他抓住了把柄
And now you want to...
所以你想要...
Okay, you two.
别说了,你们两个
Such fireworks here.
吵得可够激烈的
Your honor,
法官大人
all we ask for is a compromise.
我方只要求双方各让一步
That will prove to us your fairness.
这样才能显示您的公正性
What compromise?
什么叫各让一步
Either we play the tape or we don't.
放录音或者不放,就两种选择
"Please, God. No, no.
"我的天啊,不要"
My baby is gone. I..."
"我的孩子不见了"
Question:"I would like to help you, ma'am,
问,"我们会帮助你的,女士"
But i need your location."
"告诉我们你在哪里"
I want to shoot myself.
我想吞枪了
Answer: "oh, God.
回答,"天啊"
"oh, God.
"天啊"
I need help now."
"你们帮帮我"
Question: "Ma'am, where are you?"
问,"女士,你在哪儿"
"My god, my god."
回答,"天啊,天啊"
Unintelligible.
以下话语不可辨认
The nice thing about liberals,
自由党就是这点好
they love to compromise.
喜欢妥协
Duke was clearly leaked the police report.
明显有人把警方报告泄露给杜克
But there are holes in the report
但报告不够详尽
he's filling in from other sources.
于是他结合了其他消息来源
What sources?
什么来源
I don't know. He has a lot of anonymous sources
我不知道,但在他的网站上
on his web site.
有许多人匿名发消息
Civilian journalists with e-mails like patrickhenry76,
电邮地址,有patrickhenry76
Reaganrules, thedukesman.
Reaganrules thedukesman等
I say we put the son of a bitch on the stand.
让这个狗东西出庭作证吧
Where am I going?
你们要带我去哪儿
Hey, Bob. Can you tell me where I'm going?
鲍勃,你能告诉我吗
There's no court hearing today.
今天不是庭审日
Am I moving cells?
是转牢房吗
You are.
没错
Glenn.
格伦
Peter.
彼特
We're trying to end the coddling of high-profile prisoners.
我们不能再对名人囚犯特殊对待了
So you're putting me in with the general population, huh?
所以要把我换到普通牢房
Yes.
是啊
It's a bit of a clumsy move, isn't it, glenn?
你这招也太拙劣了吧,格伦
You know, even at our worst,
以前我们闹得再僵
we never went after each other's families.
也不会把家人牵涉进来
I'm the one in prison.
我现在在监狱里
I'm not going after anyone.
还能找谁的麻烦
I love my wife.
我爱我的妻子
I love my children.
爱我的孩子们
But your wife is leading her toward a divorce.
但你妻子怂恿她离婚
She's Carla's divorce lawyer.
她是卡拉的离婚律师
Okay.
好吧
So, now we want the gloves to come off?
我们现在算是彻底撕破脸了?
I didn't know they weren't.
难道以前不是吗
So you've got me in general population
你让我住集体牢房
because my wife is your wife's attorney?
就因为我妻子是你妻子的律师吗
Hey, Glenn.
格伦
You wanted the prize.
你得到了荣耀
You wanted the office.
得到了职位
So enjoy the spoils.
好好享受这战利品吧
I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
我发誓,我会据实以告
and nothing but the truth. So help me God.
毫不欺瞒,愿主佑我
Mr. Roscoe, on your show of August 15,
罗斯科先生,你在8月15日的节目里
did you say, "Jamie Willens was never seen
是否说过商店监控录像里
"on the convenience store video
根本没有洁米·威伦斯
because her mother killed her earlier that night."
因为她母亲当晚已杀害了她
You have the transcript right there in your hand,
你手上不是拿着脚本吗
Mr. Gardner.
加德纳先生
I do, don't I?
没错
There you are.
你念念
Yes, to the best of my memory, Mr. Gardner,
是的,据我回忆
I said the words you just there quoted.
我说过你刚才引用的话
And this was on the same program
在同一个节目里
you accused the president of the United States of being a terrorist.
你指控美国总统是,恐怖分子
Objection, your honor.
反对,法官大人
The answer is yes.
是的
The answer to what is yes?
您回答的是什么问题
Yes, that's the same program
我是在同一个节目里
Where I called the president of the United State, a terrorist.
说美国总统是恐怖分子
And yes, Emily,
我知道,艾米莉
I can see there are black people on the jury.
我看有黑人陪审员了
Thank you, Mr. Roscoe.
谢谢,罗斯科先生
So, to the best of your knowledge,
据你的了解
do the Chicago Police consider Mrs. Willens a suspect
芝加哥警方认为韦恩斯女士是
in the disappearance of her daughter?
她女儿失踪一案的嫌犯吗
Isn't the PC term "person of interest"?
PC的意思不就是嫌犯吗
Let me just keep this real simple for you.
来,我教你
Knock once for yes.
敲一下表示肯定
Twice for no.
两下表示否定
Isn't anyone going to object?
没有人反对吗
Okay, actually, I don't want anyone knocking in my court.
好吧,其实我不想有人在法庭上敲桌子
Now, Mr. Roscoe,
罗斯科先生
when you publicly accused Cheryl Willens of murder,
你公开指控谢丽尔·威伦斯谋杀亲女时
what evidence did you have that the prosecutors didn't?
你有什么公诉人没有的证据吗
The prosecutor has to convince the jury.
起诉人必须说服陪审团
I'm a commentator. I only have to convince myself.
而我是个广播员,只要我自己信就行了
And so once you convince yourself, it's a fact?
只要你相信,就是事实吗
Yes.
是的
Look.
听着
I rely on the police records. I also have other sources.
我利用警方记录,也有其它消息来源
How else would I know that Cheryl Willens
要不然我怎么知道谢丽尔·威伦斯
tried to get a third trimester abortion?
打算做晚期堕胎
What other sources?
其它消息来源是什么
What?
什么
You just said you have other sources.
你刚才说你有其它消息来源
What other sources?
是什么
Objection,
反对
your honor.
法官大人
Under the shield law of Illinois,
伊利诺伊州新闻保护法规定
reporters do not have to reveal their sources.
记者有权对消息来源保密
But, your honor, Mr. Roscoe just said
但是法官大人,罗斯科先生刚才说
he's a commentator, not a reporter.
他是广播员,不是记者
I don't care what he said.
我不管他说了什么
Mr. Roscoe is a journalist.
罗斯科先生是个记者
We respectfully ask the court to compel Mr. Roscoe
敬请法庭强令罗斯科先生
to reveal what other information he received
公开其它关于谢丽尔·威伦斯的信息
about Cheryl Willens and where he got it.
以及这些信息的来源
You're asking me to pierce the shield law, Miss Lockhart?
你要我违反新闻保护法,洛克哈特女士
Your honor, U.S. Irve Lewis "Scooter" Libby.
法官大人,刘易斯·利比"特工门"一案
The court ordered New York Times reporter Judith Miller
法庭曾要《纽约时报》记者朱迪斯·米勒
to reveal her sources.
公开她的消息来源
I never thought I'd see the day
我没想到你会
when you would side with Bush and Cheney, Counselor.
站在布什和切尼一边,律师
It is an established precedent, your honor. That is all.
这是现有范例,法官大人,仅此而已
Bizarre.
奇怪的范例
Mr. Roscoe has managed to outmaneuver you on the left.
罗斯科先生更具说服力
I guess I'm overruling you, Counselors.
我驳回你们的请求
Mr. Roscoe, you may keep your sources confidential.
罗斯科先生,你的新闻来源可继续保密
Thank you.
谢谢
It's not true.
那是假话
Cheryl never tried to get an abortion.
谢丽尔绝不会想堕胎
Ever.
从来没有
Is it possible, Tim...
蒂姆,有没有可能...
and please excuse me for asking the question
很抱歉我要问你这个问题
because I know we've really bonded over these last few days.
我知道这几天我们建立了感情
Is it possible Cheryl kept it from you?
但有没有可能谢丽尔瞒着你去堕胎
No. Don't you see?
不可能,你看吧
Now you're buying into Duke's lies, too.
你们也听信杜克的鬼话了
We just want to trace the source of the story.
我们只想找出这种说法的源头
We need to show that Duke was being reckless with the truth.
我们得证明,杜克罔顾事实
Is there any truth to it?
这话是否有任何可信度呢
Look, I took her to her clinic visits myself.
每次都是我带她去诊所检查
All right, I would have known if she tried to get a late-term abortion.
如果她想在孕后期或其他时期堕胎
Or any kind of abortion.
我一定会知道的
Which clinic?
你们在哪个诊所检查的
I love you, Carla.
我爱你,卡拉
Can't we work this out without all these people?
我们能否单独解决此事
David and Alicia are my attorneys.
大卫和艾丽西娅是我的律师
How many divorces have you handled, Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克女士,你处理过多少离婚案件
Actually, this is my first one.
这是第一次
Then I should carefully explain
那我要特别解释一下
that when a wife signs a prenuptial agreement,
一旦妻子签署了婚前协议
she has forfeited her ability...
她就丧失了...
Alicia, you're probably wondering how Glenn found out
艾丽西娅,你也许在想格伦
about Amber Madison.
是怎么知道安贝儿的
Carla! I don't want him to talk anymore.
卡拉,我希望他住嘴
Ma'am, that's not for you to determine.
女士,这不是你能决定的
Shut up.
闭嘴
Good.
很好
Now, I want you to drop the prenuptial agreement,
现在我要你作废婚前协议
and negotiate a fair settlement.
协商一份公平的离婚协议
It is a fair settlement.
这已经是公平的协议
So, on Glenn's computer,there's a file devoted exclusively to Peter.
格伦的电脑里,有份专门针对彼得的文件
Okay, okay. 20% of my assets?
好吧,我身家20%归你
I keep the house.
房子归我
And something called triton fields.
还有叫什么氚核电站
Carla, this...this is illegal
卡拉,这不合法
What are you going to do,
你想怎样
arrest the mother of your children?
拘捕你孩子的母亲吗
Okay to the house.
好吧,房子归你
Full custody.
我要完全监护权
I need time.
我需要时间
12 hours. And then Alicia and I will sit down
12小时,过了时间
and have a nice, long chat.
我会和艾丽西娅好好聊聊
I'm so sure that Cheryl Willens killed her daughter
我确定谢丽尔·威伦斯谋杀亲女
that I am now offering $100,000 from my own pocket...
所以我敢自掏腰包10万美金,悬赏...
He's influencing the jury.
他在影响陪审团的决定
You don't think one or two of them are watching this?
肯定有陪审员在看他节目
...to anybody who has even a shred of evidence
任何一丝线索
that Jamie Willens is still alive.
证明洁米·威伦斯还活着
It's called the truth, folks.
这就叫真相,各位
Look at Stern, Lockhart and Gardner.
看看斯特恩,洛克哈特&加德纳律所吧
Oh, here we go.
来了
That's what our citizen journalists have been doing.
这就是广大平民记者一直在做的
They've been looking.
观察
Who has spent the last two months in detox?
谁在戒毒所里呆了两个月
Who has cheated on their tax return?
谁在纳税申报单上作假
Who's a closeted lesbian?
谁是未出柜的拉拉
So, tune in tomorrow
明天的节目
and we'll find out exactly who has trouble facing the truth.
我们会揭晓,是谁不敢面对真相
Yeah, I remember Cheryl.
是的,我记得谢丽尔
Good girl. So sad what happened.
好女孩,发生这样的不幸真遗憾
You did say you're working with Tim Willens?
你说你在帮蒂姆·威伦斯做调查?
Yeah, he wants to clear her name.
是的,他想证明她的清白
So, when did she last come in?
那她最后一次来是什么时候
March '07, her third trimester.
3月7号,怀孕后期
Her third?
怀孕后期
Was that a regular exam?
是常规检查吗
Cheryl was spotting.
谢丽尔有阴道出血
Nothing unusual,
不算异常
but the poor girl was so afraid of losing her baby
但这可怜的女人害怕孩子流掉
that she didn't even tell Tim about it.
她甚至不敢告诉蒂姆
Do you know of anyone here
你知道这里的医护人员中
who'd say she was having a late-term abortion?
是谁说她来做晚期堕胎
No.
没有
What about others?
其他人呢
Cleaning crew, volunteers,
清洁工,志愿者
Garbageman?
垃圾工呢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
What can I get for you?
想买点什么
Irene Reagan?
艾琳·里根
I'm with juvenile courts and probation.
我是少年法庭和缓刑期的工作人员
What did I do?
我犯了什么事
Oh, we're just following up on your time in community services
我们在跟进你在监护人计划生育诊所
at the guardian family planning clinic.
社区服务的时间
Well, that was over two years ago.
那是2年多前的事情了
I thought my probation ended.
我的缓刑期不是结束了吗
Yeah. yeah, look,
是的
I'm sorry to bother you about this at work.
很抱歉打搅你工作
We tried you at your home,
我们去过你的住所
and I wasn't sure if you had the same e-mail address.
也不知你的电邮地址是否有变
Still reaganrules?
还是reaganrules吗
Yes. Why? What do you want?
是的,你想干什么
I want to know why you made up lies about Cheryl Willens.
你为什么污蔑谢丽尔·威伦斯
This is crazy, Peter. They need to put you back.
太过分了,彼得,他们得把你转回去
Daniel's working on it.
丹尼尔在争取
Childs moved you?
是查尔兹逼你转牢房的?
Yeah.
没错
I think I know why.
我想我知道原因
His wife, Carla Childs,
他妻子,卡拉·查尔兹
I'm representing her. She's divorcing him.
我是她的代理律师,他们在闹离婚
I know.
我知道
He was here.
他来过
Childs was here? He told you?
查尔兹来过?他告诉你了?
Uh-huh.
是的
Then I need to drop this.
那我得推掉这宗离婚案
No. he'd have done it either way.
不用,无论怎样,他终究会下手的
I'm the threat to him, not you.
我才是他的威胁,不是你
What is triton fields?
氚核电站是怎么回事
What?
什么
Carla mentioned it. She told me I should tell you.
卡拉提过,她说我应该告诉你
It's a development.
是个发展项目
The owner was charged with bribing people in my office.
核电站所有人被控贿赂我办公室的人
Childs was the prosecutor.
查尔兹就是起诉人
What else did she say?
她还说了什么
Just that he had a file on his computer, that's all.
还有他电脑里有个文件,就这样
You think she'd tell you anything else?
你觉得她还会透露什么吗
Counselor.
对方律师
Counselor?
对方律师?
So, we holding grudges?
记仇了?
Not that I know of.
据我所知,没有
Because my tattoo misses you.
我的刺青很想你哦
Let me think on it.
让我好好想想
Ouch.
伤自尊了
Nope.
别
No ouch.
别误会
I just want to think on it.
我只是要好好想想
Okay.
好吧
Think fast.
快点想
Would you consider yourself
你认为自己是
a fan of Duke Roscoe, Ms. Reagan?
杜克·罗斯科的粉丝吗,里根女士
Yes.
是的
Watch his show regularly?
经常收看他的节目
Been to his web site?
浏览他的网站
Sometimes.
有时候
On Duke Roscoe's blog,
在杜克·罗斯科的博客上
there are 83 entries from reaganrules.
有83次登录记录是来自reaganrules
Is that you?
那是你吗
Uh-huh.
嗯
And you would call 83 entries "sometimes"?
那你认为83次只能算是"有时候"吗
Did you also e-mail with Duke Roscoe?
你是不是发过电邮给杜克·罗斯科
I tried a couple times.
发过几封
Did you e-mail him information that Cheryl Willens tried to obtain
你是否在电邮中说谢丽尔·威伦斯
a late-term abortion at the clinic where you worked?
想在你工作的诊所做晚期流产
Ms. Reagan,
里根女士
Do you know what perjury is?
你知道什么是伪证吗
Yeah, I e-mailed him about it.
是的,我在电邮里说过
Was it true?
堕胎的事,是真的吗
No.
不是
Did Duke Roscoe contact you to verify your information?
那罗斯科有没有联系你以确认真假
No.
没有
Anyone from his network call you?
电视台有联系你吗
No.
没有
And you were surprised that Mr. Roscoe used
罗斯科在电视上公开你的消息
your information on the air to accuse Cheryl Willens.
来指控谢丽尔·威伦斯,你感到惊讶
Why?
为什么
I-I wrote him to say I made it up.
因为我曾写邮件告诉他这是我编的
Come on!
得了吧
What am I, responsible for every e-mail sent to me?
难道每封邮件我都得看吗
Mr. Roscoe, please.
罗斯科先生,肃静
Reclaim your seat.
回到你的座位上
Why did you do it, Irene?
你为何这么做,艾琳
Why would you make up something so hurtful?
你为何要造谣中伤
I wanted to hear from him.
我希望收到他的回音
To be part of it all.
成为他生活的一部分
I mean, he's Duke Roscoe.
他可是杜克·罗斯科啊
"Dissolution of marriage."
"解除婚姻关系"
It sounds so final, like a death certificate.
真斩钉截铁,就像死亡证明一样
Take your time, look it over.
慢慢来,看仔细
Your husband already signed.
你丈夫已经签了字
You can change your mind.
你可以改变主意
As we discussed, your husband set aside
根据你的要求
your prenuptial agreement and acceded to your terms.
你丈夫撤销了婚前协议并同意你的条件
In exchange, he has included a strict confidentiality clause
作为交换,他增加了一条严格保密条款
So anything I know about his work...
我签了之后...
You are prohibited from sharing with anyone.
你知道的关于他的任何事
After I sign this.
禁止与任何人分享
That's right.
是的
Then before I do,
那么在我签之前...
last year, Glenn wiretapped your phones.
去年,格伦窃听过你们的电话
What?
什么
I saw the recordings on his computer. That's all I know.
我看到了他电脑上的录音,我只知道这些
There.
好
Done.
签完了
Thanks, man. I’m fine.
谢谢,我没事
Yeah?
喂
Who?
谁
Okay.
好的
Never heard of that.
从没听说过这种事
Putting on no witnesses.
不传召证人
Does that mean they give up?
他们是要认输?
No, I’m afraid they're counting on winning
不,恐怕他们把筹码都压在
solely on Duke's right of free speech.
杜克的言论自由上
Could you give me a second?
失陪一下
What?
怎么了
There was a response to Duke's reward.
杜克的悬赏有回应
What reward?
什么悬赏
For information on Jamie.
寻找洁米的悬赏
That was the police in Scranton.
斯克兰顿警方
They think they have a child matching Jamie’s description.
找到了与他描述一致的孩子
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Was a childless couple
是一对无儿女的夫妇
who supposedly saw her in a shopping cart and snatched her.
大概是看见她在购物车里,拐带了她
One of their neighbors phoned it in for the reward.
一个邻居为赏金打电话举报的
I...
我...
Do you want to tell him?
你来告诉他吗
Yes.
是的
How you holding up?
你还好吗
Okay.
还好
Listen, I just got a call
我刚接到一个电话
from the Scranton police department.
斯克兰顿警局打来的
You ready for some good news?
准备听好消息了吗
They think they got your girl, man.
他们找到了你女儿,伙计
Is she okay?
她好吗
I think so.
我想是的
It looks real good.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
I just received the verdict,
我刚拿到裁决书
and I find myself making a very difficult decision.
我发现自己面临艰难的决定
While I hold the defendant's behavior abhorrent
尽管我认为被告的行为可恶
and callous, there is no greater bedrock
冷血,但第一修正法案
to our society than the first amendment.
是我们社会秩序的基石
Without it, all our other rights are at risk.
没有它,其它一切权利都岌岌可危
And I must admit, I have found the plaintiff's case to the jury
此外,我认为陪审团对此案的裁决
to play on their passions in this matter,
是基于个人感情
not their rationality.
而不是理性判断
Uh... Mr. Roscoe receives thousands of e-mails every day.
罗斯科先生每天接收成千上万封电邮
So it is not axiomatically true that he would have seen this e-mail
无法确定他是否看过里根那封
from Ms. Reagan, invalidating her story.
承认编造故事的电邮
Without that certainty,
既然无法确认
I cannot allow a jury under my purview
我就不能允许我庭上的陪审团
to subvert the first amendment.
背离第一修正案
So I am, therefore, directing a verdict in favor of the defense.
因此,我宣判被告胜诉
Tell Tim we'll appeal.
告诉蒂姆,我们要上诉
Something tells me he's not gonna want to.
直觉告诉我他不想上诉
Maybe next time.
改天再聚
I'd like that.
好主意
Neighbors credit publicity from the recent trial
邻居们认为警方得到线索
as the reason for calling the police.
应归功于这场官司
Jamie Willens' picture had appeared in local news reports
在过去几周里,洁米·威伦斯的照片
over the last few weeks,
遍布当地的新闻报道
and her image had been plastered all over the internet.
和整个互联网
This stuff's awful.
这东西真不怎么样
It's too sweet.
太甜了
And yet, I can't stop eating it.
但是我一吃就停不下来
Pass me the remote.
给我遥控器
...quoted as saying that he never doubted
...说他一直坚信
he would see his little girl again.
一定会再见到自己的女儿
The family has asked...
这家人...
Before we move on from this sordid episode,
在我们结束这个暴露贪欲的故事之前
there is a bit of unfinished business to deal with.
我们先来揭开几个悬念
He's gonna be insufferable, isn't he?
他又要开始扯淡了,是吧
Yep.
是的
The promised secrets.
答应你们的爆料
Who spent two months in a Michigan rehab?
谁在密歇根一家戒毒所待了2个月
Stern, Lockhart equity partner
斯特恩&洛克哈特的权益合伙人
R.J. Daniels. R.J.
丹尼尔斯
Who was caught cheating on his 2007 income taxes?
谁在07年所得税申报单上作假
Jason Michaels in acquisitions.
收购法律师杰森·麦克尔斯
And last but not least, who's the closeted lesbian working at the firm?
最后的猛料,谁是未出柜的拉拉
That's none other than
不是别人,正是
Diane Lockhart.
戴安·洛克哈特