手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 与高三女生关门共处一室

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on The Good Wife.

《傲骨贤妻》前情回顾
Zach, you're 14 years old.
扎克,你才14岁
You are a freshman in high school.
你才上高一
You had a junior in your room yesterday with the door closed.
昨天却和高三女生关着门共处一室
The computer stays here.
你的电脑必须放在这里
You know those envelopes on your doorstep--
你门口的那些信
they're just the beginning. I have a lot more.
只是个开端,我有的是料
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Somebody's trying to set up dad.
有人想陷害爸爸
Zach, this is serious.
扎克,这不是闹着玩的
Did anything come for me at the apartment that I didn't get?
我不在家时,有什么东西送过来吗
Like what?
什么东西
I don't know. A package or something?
包裹之类的
Is this fake, too?
这也是伪造的吗
I don't know.
不知道
Last year, Glenn wiretapped your phones.
去年,格伦窃听了你的电话
What?
什么
I saw the recordings on his computer.
我看到了他电脑上的录音
I said I might come over.
我说我"可能"会去找你
I thought you said...
我以为你说...
Well, Laya wants to go to the Riviera to see the Prairie Cartel.
莱雅想去里维埃拉看大草原
Is that a stuffed elephant behind you there, Zachary?
你后面那个是毛绒象吗,扎克
Well, that is adorable.
真是可爱
I had no idea that you collected stuffed animals.
我不知道你还收集毛绒玩具
I'm in my sister's room.
我在我妹妹屋子里
Oh, bro-sis bonding night.
兄妹交心之夜
That's very sweet.
真感人
My mom moved my computer into the living room.
我妈把我的电脑挪到了客厅
It's been 20 minutes already.
已经二十分钟了
Just... five more.
再用五分钟
You're not even supposed to be on my computer.
你不应该用我的电脑的
So use mine.
那你用我的好了
Mom's out there.
妈妈在外面
I have spent the last year nannying full time,
我近一整年都在做全职保姆
But with grad school, I can really only do part time.
但我现在读研,所以只能做兼职
And you're at Northwestern? Yes.
你在西北大学,是的
A dual master's in business and educational psychology.
双硕士学位,商学和教育心理学
I'm really interested in child development.
我真的对教育孩子非常感兴趣
Uh, have you heard of the EMT?
你听过EMT吗
The educational measurement test.
教育方法测试
My father created it.
我爸爸发明的
You're not even supposed to be talking to anybody.
你不应该和任何人聊天的
Why do you care?
不用你管
Because it's my computer. If you're not gonna be using it,
这是我的电脑,反正你也没在用
Then really, who cares? It's mine!
那又怎样,那是我的电脑
I'm from a big family.
我来自于一个大家庭
Six brothers and sisters.
六个兄弟姐妹
Anyway, um, part time is perfect for us.
行,兼职完全没问题
I'm just looking for someone who can cover the hours
只需在我婆婆不在家时
that my mother-in-law can't be here.
帮我照看孩子即可
So, this would be afternoons?
是下午工作吗
Evenings?
还有晚上
Yes.
没错
Uh, I was hoping that someone could start next week.
最好下周就可以上班
So, I will call your references,
我会联系你的推荐人
and we'll be in touch.
我会联系你的
Good.
好的
Thank you, Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢你,福瑞克夫人
Bye.
再见
Hello?
Alicia. Hi, sorry. It's Will.
艾丽西娅,打扰了,我是威尔
I know you just got home,
我知道你刚到家
but I just got a call from Memorial North.
我刚接到北纪念打来的电话
The hospital? Yeah. We signed them a month ago.
那家医院,对,一个月前和他们签的约
You have your own in the other room.
你自己有电脑
Would you both stop arguing about the computer?!
别再为电脑而吵架了
Exactly. So tell Grace...This is ridiculous.
没错,跟格雷斯说,太荒谬了
The administrator called.
管理人员打来电话
Seems like they got a bit of a fluid situation over there
他们那里貌似出了点状况
involving a possible malpractice suit.
可能会被控玩忽职守
A possible one?
只是可能
Yes. I think they're being overcautious,
我也觉得他们过于谨慎了
but they just came off a million-dollar malpractice payout,
但他们刚开了张百万美金支票
so we jump through hoops.
我们必须百依百顺
They got a call ten minutes ago from a paramedic
医院十分钟前接到急救员的电话
coming in with a heater.
送一病星入院
A heater?
病星
A high-profile patient.
受高度关注的病人
I don't have all the details, but it sounds like an OD to me.
我不清楚细节,貌似是吸毒过量
I need someone to get over there,
我需要有人去查清楚
make sure if this does turn into a malpractice suit,
确保病人不起诉医院玩忽职守
we got our ducks in a row. Okay?
妥善处理这件事,好吗
Look, I know we've been asking a lot of you lately.
我知道最近给你安排了很多工作
So, if you want me to put this on Cary, I can.
所以如果你想让我派凯里去,也可以
No. I've got it.
不用了,我去
Thank God. I thought he was sending out Cary.
谢天谢地,我以为他会派凯里来
What's going on? Ben Bowers,
什么情况,本·鲍尔斯
Gables High star quarterback,
山墙高中的明星四分卫
USU recruit, collapsed on the field.
犹他州立大学新生,比赛时昏倒
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
I think we're going to find out now.
进去看了才知道
Mrs. Bowers...
鲍尔斯夫人
Time to go to work.
该干活了
I'm so sorry...
非常遗憾
Get corporate compliance, HR, PR.
去找公司的规章部,人力部,公关部
No, I have outside counsel.
不行,我在外面还有事
Um, code was called at 8:35.
八点三十五分身亡
In-house called police.
内部人员报的警
8:45. They're on their way.
八点四十五,他们在路上了
One shoe?
只有一只鞋
Where's the other shoe?
另一只呢
Police are five minutes away.
警察五分钟后到
Is that his bag?
这是他的包吗
Uh, the paramedics brought it in.
急救员拿进来的
"Dr. Wesley."
韦斯利医生
Is that the attending physician? Yes.
是他的主治医师吗,是的
Is he on staff? Yes.
他是医院职工吗,是的
What?
是什么
80 milligrams.
80毫克呢
Where's your doctor?
这医生在哪
Wesley? I'll locate him. Why?
韦斯利吗,我去找他,怎么了
You got 80 milligrams oxycodone in a 17-year-old.
这17岁孩子随身携带80毫克的羟考酮
If you want to know when this went south,
你想知道他是怎么死的吗
This just went south.
就是因为这个
Cops are two minutes away.
警察两分钟就到
They take a half hour to call in detectives.
他们半个小时后才呼叫刑警
Another half hour to find these pills.
再过半小时就能发现这些药片
Doctor's got about 90 minutes before he gets arrested.
距离医生被捕,还有一个半小时
I have to get the board together.
我去召集董事们
First, get to your doctor
先把医生找来
And make sure he exercises his Miranda. I'll go with.
让他别乱说话,我跟他一起去
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Somehow I should've expected it.
真是没想到
Murphy.
墨菲
Got here fast. It's a heater on a Friday night.
来得挺快,他可是周五晚的病星
What do you expect?
能不快吗
So you been documenting the scene? Yep.
你已经在拍摄现场了,对
Yeah? Don't suppose you want to focus my eyes on the salient details?
你没把重要证据藏起来吧
Now where's the fun in that?
那还有什么乐趣
Damn.
该死
Is that Dr. Wesley?
他就是韦斯利医生
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Bowers.
我很遗憾,鲍尔斯夫人
I'm just so sorry. He was only 17.
真的很遗憾,他才17岁
How... how does this...?
他,他怎么会
I don't know.
我不知道
I want to see him. I understand.
我想看看他,我理解
Dr. Wesley.
韦斯利医生
May I speak to you for a moment?
可以借一步说话吗
Please.
拜托了
Do I know you? I'm Alicia.
我们认识吗,我叫艾丽西娅
I'm a lawyer with Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.
我是斯特恩&洛克哈特&加德纳律所的律师
You can't be talking with the mother right now.
你现在不能和孩子的母亲谈话
Why not?
为什么
Your patient overdosed from pills you prescribed.
你的病人是服了你的处方药过量而死
And there is some question about the dosage.
而且药量有问题
Even a simple expression of sympathy
你哪怕表露出一丝怜悯
could be construed as an admission of guilt.
都可能被作为认罪的证据
Then it's an admission.
那我就认罪
That's my patient. I'm their family doctor.
他是我的病人,我是他们的家庭医生
And I'm your lawyer.
我是你的律师
If I was sick right now, I would do exactly as you told me to do.
我若病了,我会百分百遵你的医嘱
But you're in trouble.
但你现在有麻烦
And I need you to do exactly as I tell you.
我需要你照我说的做
I-I'm in trouble? The police think...?
我有麻烦吗,难道警察认为...
Please.
Where's your office? The south tower.
你办公室在哪儿,在南楼
I want you to go there.
你现在就回办公室
Don't speak to anyone.
跟谁都不要谈起
I know this is going to be difficult,
我知道这样很难
But promise me, please...
但请你答应我
I'd never put Ben in harm's way.
我从来没想过要害本
If you're my attorney, I want you to know that.
你是我的律师,我要你心里清楚
This is going to be huge, isn't it?
这事会闹大,是吧
The press, people...
媒体,很多人
Block it out.
别说出去
Alicia, right?
你叫艾丽西娅,对吧
Yes.
I'm Shawn.
我叫肖恩
We'll speak soon.
一会儿见
He's a Florrick kid.
他可是福瑞克
You got to give him a minute.
得给他点提前量
You sure you're going to be warm enough there, Zachary?
扎克,你确定穿得够暖了吗
This is Laya.
她是莱雅
Zach! Zach! Come here, Zach!
扎克,扎克,快来啊,扎克
Zach!
扎克
She had a stroke.
她中风了
She's still unconscious, but stable.
还没醒过来,但病情稳定
Which hospital?
哪家医院
Harbor.
港湾医院
The kids couldn't get through to 911,
孩子们拨不通911
so Becca drove them there.
贝卡开车送他们去的医院
Becca?
贝卡是谁
She's Zach's friend. It's a long story.
她是扎克的朋友,说来话长
She-she drove, so she's...
她能开车,那她...
She's 16.
她16岁
Zach was sneaking out to go to a concert.
扎克正准备溜出去听音乐会
I already talked to him.
我已经找他谈过了
I need to get out of here.
我要出去
Okay.
这样
Look, there's an excellent neurologist,
我认识个出色的神经学专家
His name is Dr. Hester,
黑斯特医生
And he's at St. Michael's.
他在圣米迦勒医院工作
You need to get him over to Harbor to evaluate her.
你把他找去港湾医院,让他帮她诊断
He's going to tell you that he's busy,
他会推说他很忙
But you just say to him that I'd greatly appreciate it.
你告诉他,会非常感激他
I phoned your sister.
我通知了你妹妹
I bet that went well.
没什么事吧
She wants updates.
她要我随时告知病情
I'm going to have Golden apply for a sick bed visit.
我会让戈登申请探望假释
We're going to need a critically ill notification
我们需要主治医生开据的
from the attending physician.
病危通知书
And unfortunately,
不幸的是
we bear the cost of a supervised visit.
假释的监管费得由我们承担
Could be... a couple thousand.
可能要好几千
You need to see her.
你应该去见见她
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you?
你最近怎么样
I'm...
我...
It's been a busy 48 hours.
最近两天很忙
I found someone to fill in at home.
我请了个人照顾家里
She had good references.
上家对她评价不错
And,
另外
I'm going to take over Jackie's power of attorney, for the time being.
我打算暂时接手杰姬的委托书
Of course.
当然
So I just need you to sign...
我需要你签字
And just, initial the next page.
下一页,也要签首字母
You and Golden can talk about it later.
这事你和戈登以后可以再议
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
This is just odd.
真奇怪
I started the day with one lawyer, and now I have ten.
起初只有一位律师,现在有十位
Your issues are our issues, Shawn.
你的事就是我们的事,肖恩
Thank you for posting my bail.
谢谢你们帮我保释
For standing by me. Of course.
还支持我,应该的
We want to see you cleared.
我们要看到你脱罪
Now, due to the popularity of the victim...
鉴于受害者的知名度
Ben. Yes, Ben.
就是本,对,本
We believe the state's attorney's office is guilty of legal overreach.
我们认为州检察官办公室会追究到底
They have charged you with murder,
他们已经控告你谋杀
which is a sign of their desperation.
表明他们已走投无路
It's a charge aimed at headlines.
他们想搞轰动效应
Isn't that bad?
那岂不是很遭
Hi.
你好
No, it probably means they don't intend to bring it to trial.
非也,这表明他们并不想闹上法庭
They just want to get a plea bargain with some jail time.
只想让我们认罪求情,好送你去坐牢
Any jail time. Which we won't accept.
哪怕只坐一天牢,我们不允许
Right. We just need to make them aware of the facts.
没错,我们只需让他们知晓真相
You prescribed the ten-milligram painkillers,
你开了十毫克止痛药
but not the 80-milligram.
并非80毫克
That's right. Good.
是的,很好
So we just need to find where these other drugs came from.
那我们只需要找出多余的药的来源
Our team will do some digging,
我们团队会去做些调查
cut this off before it goes to trial.
在上法庭之前就了结这案子
No way.
没门儿
You cannot be here. Hi, Murphy.
你不能进来,好啊,墨菲
Yeah, how did you even get in?
我很好,你怎么进来的
Hi, Li. Kalinda. We miss you.
你好,李,凯琳达,大家都很想你
What's that, stomach contents?
这是什么,胃残留物吗
Don't answer her.
别回答
Looks like you ran into the one cop
看来你终于遇上了一个警察
who can resist your charms, Kalinda.
能不受你的魅惑,凯琳达
Tell him about my sweet personality, Li.
李,告诉他我有多温柔
Blueberries and sesame seeds.
蓝莓和芝麻籽
Flax seeds and bananas.
是亚麻籽和香蕉
Li, what did I just say?
李,我是怎么说的
So...
话说
what's your take on the Florrick appeal?
你在福瑞克的案子上有何收获
I just keep my head down,
我只是表现低调一点
someone ends up signing the checks.
就有人付钱了
In a Street Fight, my money's on Florrick.
若是玩街头霸王,我押福瑞克赢
Same here.
我也是
So, was it the oxycodone, Li?
是羟考酮吗,李
And alprazolam, ephedra.
还有阿普唑仑,麻黄
Kid's got a pharmacy in his stomach.
这孩子胃里都能开药房了
Li, shut up.
李,住嘴
See how easy that was?
看到多容易了吧
Take care.
保重
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Bowers.
很抱歉,鲍尔斯夫人
I'm... I'm just trying to piece together what happened.
我...我只是想把弄清楚事情的原委
No, you're not.
你才不是
You're trying to protect the doctor who killed my son.
你只想维护那个杀害我儿子的医生
Thank you.
谢谢
I know your first instinct would be to slam the door in my face,
我理解你会关门不见我
but I ju...
但我只...
He was a good boy.
他是个好孩子
You should be trying to fight for him.
你应该站在他这边
I just want to know the truth.
我只想找出真相
No, you don't.
你才不是
You're a lawyer.
你是律师
Everyone's painting my son as some kind of drug addict.
所有人都认为我儿子是瘾君子
And everyone's painting Dr. Wesley as some kind of pill pusher.
所有人也都认为韦斯利医生是个药贩子
So help me.
所以你得帮我
Help me figure out how Ben got those drugs in his system.
帮我弄清,这些药是怎么进了本的肚子
I'm not sure what you want to hear.
我的回答你未必爱听
My son didn't hang around with drug dealers.
我儿子和毒贩没有往来
I know, but maybe a friend,
我知道,但也许是他的朋友
or the football coach... No.
或是足球教练,不可能
I knew all the people in his life.
我认识他身边的每一个人
Kids aren't always forthcoming.
孩子有时没那么好猜
Ben didn't really have the time.
本也没那闲工夫
I mean, he was either at school or-or-or practice or the gym.
他不是上课,就是去体育馆练习
I mean, that was his life.
那是他的全部人生
Maybe it was too much. I don't know.
也许他的确压力很大
I'm a single mom.
我是单身妈妈
You know, you can't... see everything.
我不可能事事都察觉到
You can't...
不可能
be there all the time.
总是在一旁
When they fall...
他们一跌倒就...
I was reading a story
我曾读到一则故事
by one of the moms of the Columbine killer.
哥伦拜校园事件中一位死者母亲写的
And I thought to myself,
我就想
"oh, my God.
天哪
I understand."
我懂了
Molly. Everything okay?
莫莉,一切都好吧
Doing great.
很顺利
Grace is in her room,
格蕾丝在自己房间
And, um, Zach's friend Becca is here.
扎克的朋友贝卡也在家
Really?
是吗
Where are they?
他们在哪
Well, actually,
事实上
I asked them to stay in the living room,
我叫他们待在客厅
if you don't mind. I just felt more comfortable with that.
希望你不会介意,我觉得这样更妥些
Yes. Thank you.
没错,谢谢你
And Mrs. Florrick is there anything you don't eat?
还有,福瑞克夫人,你有什么忌口吗
Because I'm making a lasagna,
我在做意大利面
but I can make it meatless if you want.
你若不吃肉,我可以做素的
No, anything's fine, Molly.
不用,我不挑食,莫莉
Thanks.
谢谢你
Okay. I was just checking in.
好了,我只是问问
Look, maybe he OD'd on the oxycodone,
也许他是死于过量服用的羟考酮
but where did the alprazam and ephedra come from?
但阿普唑仑和麻黄是从哪搞来的
Is that the stomach contents?
这是他的胃残留物吗
And his last meal.
还有他的最后一餐
Flax seeds, blueberries and bananas.
亚麻籽,蓝莓还有香蕉
What's the history on the hospital parking ER patients?
医院以前有停放急救病人的记录吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know, making them wait.
让病人等待
No, I know what "parking" means,
我知道"停放"的意思
But what do you mean?
我是问,你想知道什么
The missing shoe.
丢失的那只鞋
I found it in an empty ER ward.
我在一间空的急诊病房里找到了
I was wondering if they had parked him.
我在想,他们是否把他搁置了一段时间
You do know the hospital is our client.
你知道医院是我们的客户吧
Yes.
是的
But if they're vulnerable...
如果医院存在弱点
then we deal with that.
那我们有洞就补
What did you get from his mom?
你从他母亲那里问到些什么
Not much.
没多少
Ben didn't do much more than study, work out.
本的生活里只有学习和体育锻炼
What gym?
哪一间健身房
Um, Iron Muscle. Why?
铁男健身房,怎么了
Flax seeds and bananas.
亚麻籽和香蕉
Sounds like a power smoothie.
都是高能量食品
Yeah, gym's a good place to score some ephedra.
是啊,健身房可是搞到麻黄的好地方
I read an article.
我从报上看来的
Something you can't do yourself?
你也有搞不定的事啊
Poor little me.
可怜的我啊
I need a man.
我需要男人
She wanted to get engaged right out of law school.
她希望法学院毕业后就立即订婚
Her dad's Patrick J. Brown.
她爸是帕特·布朗
You know who that is?
你认识吗
No.
不认识
Eh, well, he's Fortune 500, semiconductors.
他是财富500强,做半导体的
But I said no.
可我却拒绝了
I mean, 26 and married.
我觉得26岁就结婚
Cary, you know I'm not listening to a word you're saying, right?
凯里,你知道我没在听你说话吧
Here, let me spot you.
该你说了
Are you seeing someone?
你有男朋友吗
Okay, when they go into the locker room,
他们进更衣室后
don't approach them.
别靠近他们
Just watch the exchange
观察交易过程就行
and I'll make the approach later.
等会我会去找他们
I'm sorry, did you hear my question?
不好意思,你听到我的问题没
Do you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗
Do I have a boyfriend? Yeah.
我有没有男友,是的
No.
没有
I have the stuff you were asking about.
你要的东西我有
That's all of it?
才这么点
It looks different.
看上去不太一样
New mix. You'll love it.
新品种,你会爱死它的
All right. Looks good.
行,看上去不错
Later.
回见
Hey, let's say I want to bulk up.
那个,我想长点肌肉
What?
什么
Let's say I want to bulk up, I want to pay for it.
我想长点肌肉,我会付钱的
You got anything for me?
你有东西推荐吗
Sure.
当然
First one's free.
第一次免费
What's this?
这是什么
It's homemade acai berry supplement.
自制的阿萨伊果颗粒
I don't sell drugs.
我不卖毒品
All right.
好吧
Well, if you think of somebody who does,
如果你有认识的人卖毒品
here's my number.
给我打电话
Thanks, man.
谢谢,哥们儿
Yeah.
好的
A wiretap? Right.
窃听,是的
How reliable is your source?
消息可靠吗
Reliable. It's Alicia.
可靠,艾丽西娅说的
Childs' ex-wife told her.
查尔兹的前妻告诉她的
All right, um...
好吧
Assuming that it's true,
假设这是真的
and I file a motion to compel production of the taps,
我向法院申请动议,强迫他们交出录音带
whatever is on those taps will come out.
录音带里的一切内容,都将公诸于世
Right.
是的
The good and the bad.
不论好坏
I mean, if there is anything on those tapes,
如果那些录音里的内容
that will work against us...
会威胁到我们
Well...
看来
that's a lot to consider.
还得深思熟虑
And if you could just help me with your handwriting here.
请你帮我辨认一下你的字迹
Yeah, sorry, wretched penmanship's a job requirement.
不好意思,书写潦草是工作需要
Uh, patellar.
膝盖骨
Uh, analgesic.
镇痛药
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢你,艾丽西娅
For?
谢什么
For keeping this from feeling like it's spinning out of control.
你让我觉得整件事没有失控
You said you saw Ben before he went to school.
你说是在本上学前见到他的
That's when you prescribed the oxycodone?
那时你给他开了羟考酮
Yes.
是的
But... your shift didn't start until 10:00 that morning.
可你那天早上10点才上班
Oh. Right.
想起来了
I saw him at home before I went to work.
我是上班前在家里见他的
He had an appointment scheduled for noon,
我们本来预约的是中午
but didn't want to miss class.
可他又不想缺课
Give me a minute.
请稍等一会儿
Diane?
戴安
He prescribed prescription narcotics to a teenager out of his house.
他在医院外给青少年开了镇静剂
And then went into work and updated Ben's chart
他上班后,再填写本的病历
as though there were an official hospital visit at noon.
使之看来是中午门诊时开的药
He said he would've prescribed the exact same thing out of the office.
他说即使不在办公室,也会开同样处方
It's a game-changer.
重大转折
As far as I'm concerned.
就我个人认为
Good job.
干得好
Thanks for discovering it.
谢谢你发现了这点
So, you want to walk away?
医院打算回避吗
The prosecution can argue there was no valid doctor's visit.
原告会争辩说,开据药方未经正常诊治
There's a falsified medical record.
医疗记录是伪造的
So, do you want to walk away?
院方打算回避吗
I think it's the smart thing to do.
我想这是明智之举
Please let Dr. Wesley know
请通知韦斯利医生
the hospital can no longer be involved in his defense.
医院无法继续参与他的辩护
Sorry to hear about your divorce. Thank you.
听说你离婚了,真遗憾,谢谢
I was being sarcastic.
这是反话
I want your help.
我需要你的帮助
With? The Florrick appeal.
帮什么,福瑞克的案子
Prior knowledge to evidence he's bringing,
对于他的上诉,提前通知我
where and how he's getting it, from whom...
他从谁哪里,怎样得到举证
How many investigators do you have
你在州检察官办公室里
at the state's attorney's office, Glenn?
已经有那么多调查人员了,格伦
You have special knowledge from working with him directly.
你和他共事过,对他有特别的了解
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
I have a different job now.
现在工作不同了
You can work two.
你可以两手兼顾
How much?
多少
No money.
没报酬
I don't think you understand how exposed you are
看来你不明白,在州检察官办公室工作时
from your past work with the state's attorney's office.
你暴露了多少问题
Subpoenas stopped at Florrick
只有福瑞克收到传票
only because I wanted them stopped at Florrick.
是因为,我暂时没打算牵扯别人
You're trying to tie me to his scandal.
你想把我和他的丑闻联系起来
You are tied to his scandal.
你本来就和他的丑闻联系在一起
I am offering to keep the record sealed
我可以让秘密永远尘封
if you give me what I want, that's all.
但你得帮我得到我想要的东西
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
What happened to my issues being the hospital's?
不是说"我的事就是医院的事"吗
I don't think I can answer that.
我无法回答你
So I prescribe from home.
我在家开了处方
It was a minor infraction.
只是轻微的违规
It wasn't anything unusual.
没什么大不了的
If a patient needs help,
只要病人需要帮助
I give it regardless of where...
我在哪都会开处方
It's a relief for them, isn't it?
这对医院而言是个解脱,对吗
The hospital isn't liable anymore, I am.
医院得以免责,责任落到了我头上
I can't really afford you without the hospital's support,
没有医院支持,我付不起辩护费
but I could... pay you in installments.
但我可以...分期支付
You want me to continue?
你想让我继续
I could end up with a public defender who...
法院会给我指派公设律师
I'd rather stick with you.
但我希望由你辩护
But the hospital dumped you because of me.
但医院是因为我才抛弃了你
So make it up to me.
那就当是补偿我
Dr. Wesley knows you're the one who brought this to us?
韦斯利医生知道是你告诉我们开处方的事
Yes. If North Memorial waives conflict...
是的,若北纪念医院能放弃冲突...
That's a big "if."
你认为可能吗
It's still best for them if Dr. Wesley is cleared,
证明韦斯利医生的清白,医院也能得益
especially if they're vulnerable on other questions.
尤其是他们若在其他问题上有弱点
On his own dime?
他自己掏钱吗
But it'll just be you.
但你得单干
We've already reassigned Kalinda and Cary.
凯琳达和凯里已经转去别的案子了
Okay.
Jackie?
杰姬
You look good.
你面色不错
Well, I'm just trying to get some life back in me.
我只是尽力多撑一阵子而已
What?
怎么了
What did I do now?
我又怎么了
Whenever you're given a compliment,
每次别人夸你
you take it as criticism.
你都当作批评
No, I don't.
我没有
Anyway, thank you for phoning me.
不谈这了,谢谢你打给我
Well, I-I just... I...
我只是...
You're welcome.
不客气
So, uh...
听说
You hired this girl Molly to watch Grace and Zach.
你雇了莫莉来照看格蕾丝和扎克
Yes, I did.
是的
I don't like her.
我不喜欢她
Really?
真的吗
I know that look.
我知道你在想什么
You think I don't like her because she's taking my place.
你认为我不喜欢她,是因为她取代了我
Yes, I do.
是的
She's pushy.
她太有野心
She's-she's a know-it-all.
总是不懂装懂
Peter's going to try and get out to come see you.
彼得正想办法出狱来探望你
You trying to make me feel good?
你这么说,是想让我好受些吗
Yes, I am, but it's true.
是的,但这也是事实
Take these with a full glass of water, Mrs. Florrick.
喝水吃药了,福瑞克夫人
What are these orange ones?
橙色药片是什么
Five milligrams warfarin.
五毫克华法令阻凝剂
How can you be sure?
你如何肯定
A practiced eye.
阅药无数的眼睛
Not to worry.
别担心
Dropping off or picking up?
投处方,还是取药
Actually, I was wondering if you could help me, Jill.
其实,我希望你能帮我个忙,吉尔
My mother-in-law is very nervous about taking her pills,
我的婆婆很紧张吃药
and I need to explain
所以我得向她解释
how pills are prescribed and dispensed.
开处方和配药的流程
Do you mind?
你介意吗
She's such a nuisance.
她真的太烦人了
Sure.
理解
So, aren't you breaking the rules, having me in here?
让我呆在房里,是不是已经坏规矩了
The door's open.
门是开着的
Aren't you breaking the rules, having me in here?
那现在坏规矩了没有
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do to you?
你想让我为你做什么
Does she do this for you?
她有为你这么做过吗
Does she?
有吗
It's...
这是...
Your dad's sex tape?
你父亲的性爱录像带
Say...
说...
"Just don't stop."
"不要停"
Say it.
说啊
Just don't stop.
不要停
Molly?
莫莉
You know Zach and Becca are in his room?
你知道贝卡和扎克在他房间里吗
They wanted to play some music, so I said it was all right.
他们想听音乐,我说可以
I don't think my mom wanted them to.
我妈妈不会同意的
It's okay.
没关系的
Zach just needs a little bit of, um,
扎克只是需要一点
independence and trust right now.
私人空间和信任
I don't want to infantilize him.
我不想把他当小孩子对待
Want to help me with dinner?
想帮忙做晚饭吗
Sure.
好的
It's all about tracking and barcoding.
关键在于跟踪和条码记录
When we take 20 pills out of stock,
从库存中取出二十粒药丸时
we scan the prescription bottle to log the pills,
我们会扫描处方药瓶来记录数量
then scan the stock bottle.
然后扫描库存药瓶
In theory, it all reconciles at the end of the day.
理论上,最终结果,两者应是一致的
In theory?
理论上
Well, not everyone is diligent.
不是每个人都勤勤恳恳
Some think when we're busy, they can just skip the barcoding.
有的人忙不过来时,就会跳过扫描手续
When the computer reminds them, they just manually override the warning.
收到程序警告时,直接把警告关了
Is there any way you could tell me
有没有方法可以查询
if a certain prescription has been barcoded?
某处方药是否扫描过条码
Was it filled here?
从这里配的药吗
You have the Rx number?
有处方编号吗
My mother-in-law, she takes pictures of all her pills.
我婆婆给每一瓶药都拍照
I know. It's a bit anal.
真是太作了
B. Bowers.
本·鲍尔斯
Four ten-milligram oxycodone.
四粒十毫克羟考酮
See?
看到了吧
That's what I'm talking about.
被我说中了
Not barcoded.
没有扫描
Terrible.
真可怕
I am plea bargaining. Your doctor's dirty.
我同意认罪辩诉,医生有罪
There's nothing linking...
没有关联...
He prescribed Ben Bowers oxycodone,
他给本·鲍尔斯开据了羟考酮
And Ben Bowers died of an oxycodone overdose.
本·鲍尔斯正好死于羟考酮过量
That's a link.
这就是关联
And you have a task force
你自己都在派人
looking into pill pushers at local gyms,
调查当地体育馆的非法售药情况
one of which...
其中之一...
Is Peter holding up okay?
彼得还好吗
Peter?
彼得
Yes. How is he?
是的,他好吗
I... he's fine.
我...他挺好
We have an associate looking into one of these pill pushers
我的同事正在调查一伙儿非法药贩子
at Ben's exact gym...
就在本去的健身房
I can do one year in jail.
我同意一年刑期
Suspended medical license.
终止行医执照
No. I'm sorry?
不行,什么
One year probation, no jail time.
缓刑一年,不用坐牢
Dr. Wesley prescribed ten-milligram pills for Ben.
韦斯利医生只给本开了十毫克药丸
And the pharmacy may have dispensed incorrectly.
很可能是药房配错了量
May have? Really?
可能,开玩笑
Are we playing "may haves"?
你跟我玩"可能"
Check with the pharmacy. They didn't barcode the transaction.
去药房一查便知,他们没扫描这笔交易
For all we know, they gave him 80-milligram pills by mistake.
据我们所知,他们错给了他八十毫克药丸
That's reasonable doubt.
这是合理疑点
Go ahead. Give them a call.
给他们打电话
I'll wait.
我等着
So, here we are again.
我们又见面了
Yeah, here we are.
是啊,又见面了
You know, I've only been fired once in my life.
我这辈子只被解雇过一次
You still holding a grudge?
你还记仇呢
Giving you a chance to correct a mistake.
我是给你更正错误的机会
But my rates have gone up.
不过我的要价提高了
Well, what are your qualifications?
你凭什么
Childs asked me to work for him.
查尔兹要我为他工作
To do what?
做什么
Outbid him.
我要你出价高过他
We have some funds, but, um...
我们有些存款,不过...
We'll need to know the nature of the information you could supply.
我们需要知道,你能提供何种信息
Childs tapped my home.
查尔兹窃听了我家电话
We don't want to subpoena those tapes
我们不想贸然传召录像带作为证据
Unless we can preview them.
除非我们先看一遍
Without him knowing?
要让他不知情
So, I think you should accept Childs' job offer.
我认为,你应该接受查尔兹提供的工作
Work for him.
为他工作
And for us.
同时为我们
That should be a familiar feeling for you.
对你而言是驾轻就熟
I always did like you.
我就喜欢你这样的
I think I'm in love.
我坠入爱河了
This doesn't feel like good news.
气氛好像不太好
When I gave you the go-ahead to represent Dr. Wesley,
我允许你为韦斯利医生辩护时
I thought you knew not to sacrifice a major client for a minor one.
我以为你懂得,不能因小失大
I didn't... I didn't say anything about the parking.
我没有提起停放的事
Were you aware that
那你知道
Middle Woods pharmacy is owned in part by Memorial North?
林中药房是北纪念医院下属的吗
No.
不知道
You gave the ASA information
你向外科协会提供的信息
suggesting the pharmacy was at fault in Ben's death.
暗示药房对本的死负有责任
I pointed out that their inventory method left a gray area,
我只是指出,药房的库存管理存在漏洞
which is true.
这是事实
Well, true or not, the pharmacy is now under investigation,
不论真假,药房已被立案调查
And Memorial North wasn't too happy
北纪念医院很不高兴
to have their own firm point a finger at them.
被自己人指证
They fired us.
把我们炒了
This is our fault.
这是大家的错
And we should have seen the potential for conflict.
我们应该预料到可能存在的冲突
But put Dr. Wesley's case to bed.
赶快了结韦斯利医生的案子
Make the best deal you can and get it off your docket now.
尽力讨价还价,早点了结此案
You asked me to follow upon the information.
是你要我调查这条线索的
As part of Dr. Wesley's case,
那是为了韦斯利医生的案子
not to launch a new one against the pharmacy.
而非要你另对药店起诉
I felt it was my professional duty to follow through.
追根究底是我的职责
By the way, the pharmacy may not have barcoded Ben's prescription,
对了,也许药店的确没有扫描本的处方
but they also didn't have 80-milligram oxy in stock that day.
但当天库房里根本不足80毫克
You just lost reasonable doubt.
合理疑点没有了
If we could get his jail time down to four months,
能否把刑期减到四个月
instead of a year...?
而不是一年
That was yesterday's deal. It's four years now,
那是昨天的条件,现在是四年
and a revoked medical license.
并吊销行医执照
So, we take it to trial.
那我们就出庭
If that's what you want to do,
如果你真要打官司
I can help find you a lawyer to step in.
我可以为你找另一个律师
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
My firm has asked me to settle this
我的公司要我了结此案
or help you find new representation.
否则就给你另找律师
Four years in prison, I...
四年牢狱,我
My life would be over, my career.
我这辈子就完了,我的职业也完了
I need a vacation.
我要请假
Yeah.
是啊
He's facing four years in prison,
他面临四年刑期
the loss of his job,
失去工作
and you know what?
但是
I didn't care.
我毫不在乎
You?
是吗
I wanted his problems out of the office.
我再不想过问他的案子了
What's that say about me?
我这是怎么了
Says you're becoming a lawyer.
这表示你成为律师了
I'm amazed at how little I know about you.
原来我这么不了解你
What do you want to know?
你想了解什么
I'm not sure.
不知道
Great.
好吧
Two things.
两件事
I looked at the paramedic's run sheet.
我查了急救员的救护记录
You're right, the times don't add up.
你说对了,时间确实对不上
Looks like they parked Ben for 15 minutes.
估计他们把本停放了15分钟
That's pretty damning.
太可恶了
But privileged.
但这是保密消息
Yeah, only if we represent them.
前提是,我们是医院的辩护人
Right now, we don't.
可惜,现在不是了
You want to blackmail the hospital to make them our client again?
你想讹诈医院再次委托我们
I like it.
我喜欢
Yeah, strategic.
这叫智取
Second thing's even better.
第二件事更好
The gym guy
健身房的那家伙
wants to sell me some oxycodone.
想卖羟考酮给我
Are you and Grace in therapy?
你和格蕾丝在接受治疗吗
In...? No.
什么,没有
Family therapy.
家庭治疗
All this stuff with your father.
缓解关于你父亲的事
That... no, we're fine.
没有,我们很好
It can have a serious effect on your psychosexual development.
这种事对性心理发展影响很大
I don't even think about it that much.
我根本没想那么多
Zach, you've got pictures on your computer of your dad
扎克,你电脑里有你父亲和妓女
with a hooker and a crack pipe.
吸大麻的照片
How do you...?
你怎么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I saw them when I was checking my e-mail.
我查邮件时看到的
Does your mom know?
你母亲知道吗
Don't tell her.
别告诉她
You don't understand what's going on here.
你不了解家里的情况
Dinner in ten minutes.
十分钟后开饭
So, homemade acai berry supplement.
你还自制阿萨伊果颗粒
Yeah. Did you try it?
是的,你试过没有
No, not my speed.
还没那么快
It's good stuff.
那是好东西
Sometimes you need a little more.
有时,可能还不够劲
You got knee pain?
你膝盖疼吗
Yep. Stay awake at night crying.
晚上疼得睡不着
Oxycodone isn't cheap.
羟考酮可不便宜
Well, try me. I got a good job.
有多贵,我收入可不低
These 80s? Yep.
这是有80毫克,是的
How much? Twenty.
多少钱,二十块
How much for ten?
十瓶呢
200.
两百
And for a first-time customer, I'll throw in a free vike.
你是第一次,再送你维柯丁
All right.
好的
You sure you don't need some 'roids?
不再要点类固醇吗
Just looking at your muscle mass, you could do with some.
看你这身肌肉,你用得上
What's wrong with my muscle mass?
我的肌肉怎么了
Nothing wrong with my muscle mass.
我的肌肉壮得很
Hold it right there! Oh, no, you don't!
不许动,别动
Don't move! See how good I am at repaying favors?
不许动,看我多会报恩
What do we have here, the proverbial black book, hmm?
瞧瞧这是什么,秘密名册
These all your customers?
都是你的客户吗
Don't I have the right to remain silent?
我有沉默权,不是吗
You recognize one?
有认识的吗
You sold to Ben Bowers...
你卖药给本·鲍尔斯
The high school football player who OD'd.
那个服药过量的高中橄榄球员
You sold to him.
你卖药给他了
No, I never sell to kids.
没有,我从不卖给孩子
What a humanitarian.
多有人性啊
Stop lying.
别撒谎了
It's here.
就写在这里
Mrs. Bowers, being too formal?
鲍尔斯夫人,我们不会太正式吧
Yes, Trey sold to me.
对,特雷卖给我的
I met him at the gym.
我们在健身房认识的
Th-things were just really hard.
我那时过得很不顺
My job and stress.
工作和生活压力
Ben never knew about it.
本什么也不知道
He didn't have access to these, I swear.
他没有碰过这东西,我发誓
I counted them.
我有数着
There are exactly 11.
正好十一颗
May I?
我能看看吗
Look.
They look identical.
它们看起来很像
But kids take aspirin tablets,
孩子拿阿司匹林药片
shave off the markings and ridges, round the edges
刮掉标记和刻痕,把四周磨圆
so they look like oxy tablets.
看起来就像是羟考酮片
See?
看见了吗
Then they swap out the real oxy with the fakes
然后他们用假的羟考酮掉包
so it looks like no pills are missing.
所以看起来药片没有少
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
So you two are good, aren't you?
你们俩都没事吧
Yeah.
Yeah. Why?
是,怎么了
And you know you can come to me with anything, right?
你们知道,任何事都可以跟我说的
Like what?
例如什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Anything.
什么都可以
Do you think I should get the HPV vaccine?
你觉得我该接种人乳头瘤病毒疫苗吗
The HPV?
人乳头瘤病毒
It's an STD,
是一种性传播疾病
and you can get a shot and it'll...
只要打了针,就...
Yes, I know what it is.
我知道那是什么
Where's this coming from?
为什么提起这事
Molly says that we're hypersexualized because of dad.
莫莉说,我们因为爸爸的事而性欲过度
She what?!
她说什么
Yeah, and she said that she got the HPV vaccine
她还说,她接种过人乳头瘤病毒疫苗
and that I could get it, too.
我也该接种
Okay, so this is something we talk about together.
够了,这是我们自己该谈的事
Not with Molly.
别听莫莉的
Okay.
好吧
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Why?
为什么
Let me give you a little lesson for your next job.
我为你的下一份工作提个醒
The next time you want to talk to your charges
下一次,想跟你的雇主
about sexually- transmitted diseases,
谈论性传播疾病
Talk to the parents. What?!
跟父母谈,什么
This is for the rest of the week. Thank you.
这是这周剩余的工资,谢谢
I never said anything about sexually-transmitted diseases.
我从没说过什么性传播疾病
They said I said that?
他们说我说过
Oh, they're lying.
他们在撒谎
Take the check.
拿着支票
It's because of what I saw on their computer.
是因为我看到了他们电脑上的内容
That's why.
这才是原因
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't know what's going on in your own home, lady!
你连自己家的事都蒙在鼓里
He shoots from 12 and it's good.
12码线射门,好球
Chicago up by nine.
芝加哥队上升到第九名
Well?
如何
They're looking for wiretaps.
他们在找录音带
My wife told them.
我妻子告诉了他们
They want me to locate the recordings.
他们要我找出录音带
How would you do that?
你怎么找
Through you.
问你要
Why doesn't he just subpoena me?
他为什么不直接传召我上庭
He's worried what's on it.
他在担心录音内容
Or he doesn't remember what's on it.
又或者他不记得录音的内容
Where you going?
你去哪
Home.
回家
I'm not done here.
我还没说完
Glenn, if you want this to work,
格伦,如果你想实现计划
you need to give me something to give them.
你得给我些内容,去交给他们
Phone me when you have it.
等你有了,再给我电话
I'm so glad you made it.
真高兴你能来
Are they taking good care of you, mom?
他们有好好照顾你吗,妈
Good enough.
无微不至
Do you need anything?
你需要什么东西吗
No, I'm fine.
不用
I'm just happy to have you all in one room.
一家团聚,我就很高兴了
Yeah.
是我
So...
话说
Really?
真的吗
Is Molly filling my shoes at home?
莫莉取代了我在家里的工作
No, mom got rid of her. What?
没有,妈妈解雇了她,什么
Lasted three whole days.
她只干了三天
You were right.
你说得对
Well, I just...
我只是
Thank you.
谢谢
We miss you, grandma.
我们想念你,奶奶
Oh, you do not.
你们才没有呢
We do.
我们有
Childs is gonna give her a listen to the taps.
查尔兹打算让她听那些录音
Looks like she came through.
看来她成功了
Peter, your appeal, how's it going?
彼得,你的上诉如何了
Well, you know what, mom?
你知道吗,妈
There's been some new developments.
现在有了新的进展
And I think it could be very, very good for us.
而且我觉得会对我们非常非常有利
Well...
那么
Then maybe you'll be coming home the same time I do.
或许你能和我同时回家了
I certainly hope so.
希望如此
Then things can go back to normal.
然后一切都恢复正常
Wouldn't that be nice?
真是太好了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防卫,防卫物,辩护
vt. 防守

 
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
sacrifice ['sækrifais]

想一想再看

n. 牺牲,供俸,祭品
vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱

联想记忆
vaccine ['væksi:n]

想一想再看

n. 疫苗

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
mass [mæs]

想一想再看

n. 块,大量,众多
adj. 群众的,大规模

 
skip [skip]

想一想再看

v. 跳过,略过,遗漏
n. 跳跃,跳读

 
preview ['pri:vju:]

想一想再看

n. 预审,查阅,预习,预告 vt. 事先查看,查阅,预

 
independence [.indi'pendəns]

想一想再看

n. 独立,自主,自立

 
initial [i'niʃəl]

想一想再看

n. (词)首字母
adj. 开始的,最初的,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。