Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
is your love for this one girl.
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
Turn it off.
封闭你的感情
No!
不
Turn it off!
封闭上感情
What did you do? I fixed him.
你做了什么,我把他治好了
Klaus is gone.
克劳斯走了
But he's asked me to keep watch on you until he returns.
但他让我在他回来之前盯紧了你
From now on, you're under my protection.
从现在开始,你由我罩着
It's kind of a push and pull.
我挤进来,你拉我进来
I'm pushing from the other side trying to contact you,
我从那边挤进来,试图连通到你
and sometimes, like just now, if you pull...
而有时候,就像现在这样,如果你拉我...
Bonnie, stop dodging my calls.
邦妮,别忽略我的电话了
Why are you thinking about me when you're calling her?
你为什么在和她通电话的时候想到我
I don't think I can stop thinking about you.
我觉得我无法停止想你
Who's the guy with Carol? Mason Lockwood.
那个和卡萝说话的人是谁,梅森·洛克伍德
Mason Lockwood is a werewolf.
梅森·洛克伍德是个狼人
He'd kill me the first chance he got.
一有机会他就会杀了我的
This is going to be fun.
这会越来越有意思的
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
不是吧
Hurts, doesn't it?
挺疼的,是吧
Oh, Stefan!
斯特凡
Low blow, Stefan.
阴招啊,斯特凡
Low blow.
给我出阴招
What the hell happened to you?
你究竟是怎么了
Whatever twisted ripper game this is,
不管这是哪门子变态猎人游戏
leave me out of it.
别把我扯进来
I didn't do this.
不是我干的
Quit screwin' around!
别闹了
I didn't.
真不是我
It's pretty messed up though, isn't it? Yep.
不过还真是一团糟啊,是啊
Yeah,
没事
not to worry. I'll just untangle myself.
不必担心,我自己能解开
As a longtime member of the historical society,
作为历史学会的长期会员
I am especially proud to be kicking off this day of festivities.
我很荣幸在此为这一盛会揭幕
Thank you, volunteers.
感谢志愿者们
Tonight, we turn off our town's lights and flare up our lanterns
今晚,我们点亮万家灯火
in honor of the Night of Illumination
来庆祝由我们的创始人
started by our founders 150 years ago.
于150年前发起的明灯节
Here's founding family member Tobias Fell with a history lesson.
下面由创始人家族的托拜厄斯·菲尔为我们讲述历史
What are we doing here?
我们在这里干什么
Tobias Fell is the head of the history department.
托拜厄斯·菲尔是历史系的系主任
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
All right, that explains what you're doing here.
你只解释了你在这里的原因
Well, I'm the one who can fail you if you don't help me out.
如果你不帮我,我就挂你的课
Hey, sorry I'm late. What did I miss?
抱歉迟到了,我错过什么了
Just a bunch of historical lies.
错过一堆篡改的历史
You didn't miss anything.
你啥都没错过
The first Illumination was held in celebration
首届明灯节旨在庆祝
with the new found prosperity
神秘瀑布镇战后
that Mystic Falls enjoyed after the war.
一派欣欣向荣的新气象
After the founders stole from all the vampires.
在创始人吞掉吸血鬼的财产以后
What's so funny?
笑什么呢
...to indicate that it was
来告诉街坊们
safe for their neighbors to come outside again.
威胁解除,可以出来活动了
Safe from the vampires.
吸血鬼的威胁
So when you did the spell to send Vicki away,
当你念咒把薇姬送走的时候
did that get rid of Anna, too?
也把安娜打发走了吗
I wish. All I did was block the magic that was helping
但愿,我只是把帮薇姬得到实体据点
Vicki get a physical foothold here.
的魔法给封住了
Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side,
杰里米仍然可以和那边取得直接联系
and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him,
只要安娜和他相互思念
she's still here.
她走不了
Ok, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that.
你不会以为我能对此事不加评论吧
There. You commented.
你这不是在评论嘛
Bonnie...
邦妮
What do you want me to say, Caroline?
你想让我说什么,卡罗琳
I went against the balance
我把杰里米带回人间
of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life,
打破了自然的平衡
and now I'm paying the consequences.
这是我必须付出的代价
Well, I want you to say you're not ok with it.
我要你说出你其实不愿意这样
I'm a thousand times not ok with it.
我是一万个不愿意
I just don't know what to do about it.
我只是不知道该怎么解决这件事
Greetings, blondie.
早啊,金发美眉
Witchy.
还有女巫
I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed
我觉得你除掉薇姬·多诺万的时候
when you got rid of Vicki Donovan.
你的魔法出问题了
What do you mean, why?
你什么意思,怎么了
Because I'm pretty sure I just got spitroasted
因为我很肯定我刚被梅森·洛克伍德的鬼魂
by Mason Lockwood's ghost. What?
叉烤了,什么
And why would you think that?
你怎么会这么想
Maybe because he chained me to a chair
大概是因为他用铁链把我捆在椅子上
and shoved a hot poker in my chest.
还拿烧红的拨火棍戳进我的胸口吧
Let's just say I'm having deja vu.
场面似曾相识
I thought you said that
我以为你说过鬼魂
ghosts couldn't physically interact with people.
不可能和人类发生身体接触
They can't. Yeah, well,
不可能,好吧
I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood.
我可没时间应付洛克伍德的复仇
When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead.
被我杀了的人,他们最好别再回来
Whatever you screwed up, fix it.
不管你搞砸了什么,纠正过来
Hey, Jer, I need you to help me with something. What's up?
杰里,我需要你帮我个忙,怎么了
I've been going through Stefan's old journals.
我在翻看斯特凡过去的日记
Every single time that he's gone off the rails in the past,
过去每一次他误入歧途的时候
his best friend Lexi's been the one to bring him back.
都是他的好朋友莱希把他拉回来
So where is she now that we need her?
在我们最需要她的时候她上哪去了
She's dead.
她死了
And you want me to try to reach her, don't you?
你想让我和她交流是不是
I thought if I knew how she did it, maybe I could help him.
我想如果我能知道她的做法,没准就能帮他
I don't even know if she's on the other side.
我甚至不知道她在不在那边
Is that what it's called?
是这么叫那地方的吗
That's what Anna calls it.
安娜是这么叫的
There's not like an official brochure or anything.
那种地方又不出官方指南什么的
So what is it, like some sort of supernatural purgatory?
那是什么,超自然炼狱什么的
Well, Anna said it's like being here with all of us,
安娜说,那就像是存在于我们之中
only we can't see her or hear her.
只是我们看不见也听不见她
And she can't interact with anyone.
她无法接触任何人
She's all alone.
孤苦伶仃
Vicki could interact. She blew up my car.
薇姬可以接触他人,她把我的车炸了
Vicki had help from a witch on the other side.
薇姬有那边的女巫协助
Anna... She's doing this all by herself.
安娜,她是单兵作战
I'm just saying, maybe we
我就是想说,也许我们要
learned our lesson about summoning dead people.
在招魂这件事上吸取教训
I haven't seen Vicki, I swear.
我没见薇姬,我发誓
I sent her back like you told me to.
我照你说的把她送回去了
Are you sure? Because she has just as much reason
你肯定,因为她和梅森·洛克伍德一样
to haunt Damon as Mason Lockwood does.
有足够的理由去找达蒙麻烦
She's gone, Bonnie. If she was here, I'd know it.
她走了,邦妮,如果她还在,我会知道的
Why do you think it's Vicki and not Mason?
为什么你认为是薇姬而不是梅森
Because if any ghost other than Vicki Donovan
因为如果除了薇姬·多诺万以外
has a physical foothold on our side,
还有其他鬼魂在这边有实体据点
then that means Damon's right and something
那正如达蒙所说的
has gone really, really wrong.
出大岔子了
I've had enough of this ghost stuff to last forever.
我已经受够了这些鬼魂的事了
So you guys can leave me out of this one.
拜托你们别把我卷进来
I feel so sad for him.
我真为他难过
It took a lot for him to send his sister away.
把她妹妹送走对他来说不容易
Yeah.
是啊
So much strength as a man.
真是个坚强的好男人
I've got a ghost problem to deal with, Caroline.
我有个闹鬼的大麻烦要处理,卡罗琳
Save the Jeremy lecture for later.
杰里米的事留着以后再说吧
Ok, did your grimoire just... I think so.
刚刚你的魔法书是不是,是的
Ok, please tell me that's a recipe for witch cookies.
求你告诉我是巫师曲奇饼的食谱
It's a manifestation spell.
这是一段显露咒语
It's used to reveal veiled matter.
用来揭示隐藏的事物
What's veiled matter?
什么隐藏的事物
Ghosts.
鬼魂
Do you think it's even possible to contact Lexi?
你觉得与莱希通灵可能吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't have an emotional connection with her.
我跟她没有情感上的联系
I never even met her. Can we just drop it, please?
我从没见过她,我们能不能别说这个了
No, I can't drop it, Ric.
不行,我不能不说,里克
I don't know what else to do.
我想不到其他方法
Don't you think we have a few too many dead vampires in our past
你不觉得与我们打过交道后挂掉的吸血鬼有点多吗
to be sitting here thinking of them watching us?
还坐在这儿想他们在看着我们的一举一动
I don't think all supernatural spirits go to the other side.
我不认为所有的超自然灵魂都去了那边
I think some of them find peace.
他们中的有一些找到了安宁
Is Anna here right now?
安娜在这儿吗
Don't tell her I'm here. She won't like it.
别告诉她我在这儿,她不会喜欢的
No, no. I'm going to go, uh,
不,不在,我要走了
check my work schedule.
看看我有没有什么工作安排
Hey, guys.
嘿,大家好啊
Who forgot to invite me to the family summit?
怎么忘记邀请我参加家庭聚会
All these words.
满篇肺腑之言啊
I forgot how much I used to care.
我都忘了过去的我是多么的在乎
I didn't.
我没有忘记
You know, Elena, it's probably best
埃琳娜,你或许最好
you not torture yourself with memories from the past.
别再用过去的记忆折磨自己
It's best we both just move on
我们最好都向前看
and accept things as they are.
面对现实
You don't have to be here, Stefan.
你不必在这儿,斯特凡
You know what, Alaric, you're right. I don't.
你说的对,阿拉里克,我确实不必
Ahem. But elena's here, and I look out for Elena.
但是埃琳娜在这儿,而我要看着她
Besides, there's going to be people everywhere tonight.
而且,今晚这儿会有很多人
So there's going to be lots to eat.
所以会有很多吃的
I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
开玩笑的,开玩笑的
Loosen up.
放松
I can't drop it, Ric.
我不能坐视不管,里克
So this is where you brought Jeremy back to life.
那这就是你救活杰里米的地方
Yeah.
是的
Sorry, I know it's creepy,
对不起,我知道有点恐怖
But we needed a private place around here to do the spell.
但是我们需要一个隐秘的空间来施法
Hmm. There's no chance it's haunted by the hundred dead witches
就在这里被残忍地烧死的几百个女巫
who were horrifically burned to death in this very spot, is there?
他们不会阴魂不散,依然在这儿游荡吧
They're not here anymore.
他们再也不在这儿了
And they made it clear they were never coming back.
而且他们说的很清楚他们再也不回来了
Right.
好的
A pinkie swear?
拉钩保证吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Why did you tell me to lie?
为什么让我撒谎
Elena is Bonnie's best friend.
埃琳娜是邦妮最好的朋友
She won't like what's going on between us.
她不会喜欢我们的事
what is going on between us?
我们之间有什么事
Ok, how are we able to touch?
我们怎么能相互触碰的
Vicki had to use magic to do that.
薇姬要用魔法才能做到
I don't know. Honestly, I have no idea.
我不知道,说实话,我真的不知道
This witch on the other side that gave Vicki her foothold,
在那边给了薇姬据点的女巫
is she helping you now?
她现在又来帮你了吗
What? No!
什么,没有
I'm all alone, Jeremy, I told you that.
我就是一个人,杰里米,我跟你说过
Swear to me.
向我发誓
I swear.
我发誓
I'm not any danger to you or anybody, I promise.
我保证,我对你对任何人都没有危险
I need you to believe me.
我需要你相信我
I shouldn't even be talking to you.
我都不该跟你说话的
This is not ok.
这样不好
Then send me away.
那把我送走吧
I'm only here because you want to be with me
我在这儿是因为你渴望跟我在一起
As much as I want to be with you.
跟我想跟你一起的愿望一样强烈
Send me away, Jeremy.
把我送走吧,杰里米
It's that easy.
就这么简单
I don't know why this is happening
我不知道为什么这会发生
or when it's going to stop.
什么时候会停下
But before it's done...
但是在这结束之前
I have to do this.
我得做这个
Ready?
准备好了吗
Do you need me to do...
你需要我去
Right. Ok.
好吧
I'll grab Jeremy.
我去找杰里米
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
You know, I've had enough vampires today, thanks.
我今天受够了吸血鬼,谢谢叨扰
Oh, come on. Have a drink with me. We've got trouble.
拜托,跟我喝一杯嘛,我们有麻烦了
No, you've got trouble. See, we're not a team.
是你有麻烦了,我们不是一个团队了
You tried to kill me. All right? We're not friends.
你还想杀了我,我们不是朋友了
I don't like you anymore.
我再也不喜欢你了
But remember back when you liked me
但是想想你还喜欢我的时候
and we conspired to kill uncle werewolf Mason Lockwood?
我们合谋杀了狼人梅森·洛克伍德的事
Yeah, and?
是啊,那怎么样
I think he's still a little pissed.
我觉得他还有点生气
Bonnie, I don't like this.
邦妮,我不喜欢这样
Bonnie...
邦妮
Oh, my god. Is that your...
我的天哪,那是你的
Grams.
外婆
Anna?
安娜
Lexi.
莱克茜
Mason! God, I miss whisky.
梅森,天啦,我想死威士忌了
Told ya.
跟你说过的
You're dead.
你不是死了吗
Well, technically, so are you.
严格说你也死了
Then how the hell can I see
那我怎么能看
See me? Yeah, I have no idea.
看到我,是啊,我也不知道
And I have no idea how long it's going to last,
而且我不知道这能持续多久
so let's get right to the point.
所以我们直奔主题吧
You're off the rails. Big time.
你疯了,疯大了
Look, I don't know how you're here,
我不知道你怎么会在这儿
but you need to leave me alone, ok?
但是不要管我,知道吗
Now what kind of a friend would I be
如果我不帮你走出泥潭
if I didn't help you out of this mess you're in?
那我算哪门子的朋友呢
I don't want your help.
我不需要你的帮忙
You know, you say that every time.
你总是这么说
"I don't want your help,"
我不要你帮忙
I don't want to get better, leave me alone."
我不想好起来,别烦我"
Well, maybe you should listen this time.
或许这次你该听我的
Or maybe I should do this.
或许我该这么做
I can't believe you're here!
真不敢相信你会出现
Now stop your crying, we don't have time for tears.
别哭了,我们没有时间哭哭啼啼了
Nice to see you again, Caroline.
很高兴又见到你,卡罗琳
Hi, Miss Sheila.
你好,希拉女士
A fine mess you've made, honey.
你闯了大祸,亲爱的
The witches told you
女巫们告诉过你
there'd be consequences to bringing jeremy back
复活杰里米是需要付出代价的
and you did it anyway.
可你还是这样做了
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
I love him and I I couldn't just let him go.
我爱他,我无法眼睁睁看着他死
I understand.
我明白
But you cracked open the door to the other side.
可是你却敲碎了通向那边的门
There's an old witch over here. She took advantage of it.
那边有一个老女巫,她利用了这一点
She took advantage of you, honey.
她利用了你,宝贝
When you did that spell to send Vicki Donovan away,
你用咒语,送走薇姬·多诺万的时候
She wedged the door wide open.
她趁机将那道门大开
Giving a free pass to anybody with unfinished business.
让所有心愿未了的人都可以过来
How do you know this?
你怎么知道这些
Witches talk. Even on the other side.
即使在那边,女巫们也会交流
Who do you think makes all the rules?
你以为是谁在掌控这些
What does the witch want?
那个女巫想要什么
That's original vampire business, not yours.
那是吸血鬼祖先的事,不关你的事
I don't want you getting in the middle of that.
我不希望你卷入其中
I'm here.
我会在这里
Because you upset the balance of nature.
是因为你打乱了自然的平衡
And it's your duty to set it right.
让它恢复正常是你的责任
You need to close that door.
你需要关上那道门
How do we do that? Apparently the old witch
我们要怎么做,那个老女巫
can draw power from this side because of her talisman.
可以通过她的护身符从这边汲取力量
Talisman...
护身符
My necklace?
我的项链
It's some ju ju power source.
是某种巫术的能量来源
And I know you're not going to like this,
我知道,你会不舍得这么做
but bonnie needs to destroy it.
但邦妮需要毁掉它
I just walked in on Jeremy kissing the reason.
我刚刚撞见杰里米吻安娜
I'm completely ok with that.
所以我没意见
What?! Are you kidding?
什么,你开玩笑吧
I wish. Look, I don't have the necklace.
我倒希望是,听着,项链不在我手上
Damon has it somewhere.
达蒙把它放到某个地方了
Text him. I'll call you right back.
给他发短信,我待会儿打给你
Elena...You need to disappear
埃琳娜,你给我消失
or evaporate
或者蒸发
or whatever it is that you ghosts do.
或者用不管什么你们鬼魂的方式离开
Hey, it's not her fault.
不是她的错
You're right, it's yours.
没错,是你的错
How did this happen?
这是怎么发生的
I don't know. Ok? I don't know.
我不知道,好吗,我不知道
It justit did.
就是发生了
Elena, please.
埃琳娜,求你了
You can't tell Bonnie.
别告诉邦妮
Don't worry. I'm going to let you do that.
被担心,我准备让你自己告诉她
Right after I help her send the ghosts away.
就在我帮她送走鬼魂之后
Looks like today was a good day to be thinking about me, Elena.
看来今天是个思念我的好日子,埃琳娜
Lexi? Come with me.
莱希,跟我走吧
Where?
去哪儿
Ripper detox 101. Crash course.
猎人戒血所101,速成班
I
我
I'm sorry, did you not just say how desperate you were
不好意思,难道不是你说过无比渴望
for my help in saving stefan's life?
我帮你挽救斯特凡吗
Let's go.
我们走
I am never going to hear the end of that damn necklace.
这鸟项链的事还真是没完没了
One of you will pay for this, right?
你们会有人给这个买单吧
Cheers.
干杯
Let's get to it. I killed you.
我们有话直说吧,我干掉了你
You want revenge. Get in line.
你想复仇,排个队先
Actually, I want an apology.
事实上,我想要你道歉
Good luck with that.
除非太阳从西边出来
Don't you have a family to haunt?
你不回家里转转吗
You know your nephew has turned into a mindless hybrid minion.
你知道你的侄子变成了一个愚蠢的混血奴才
That's why I'm here. To help Tyler.
我正是为这个回来,为了帮助泰勒
Well, sorry to break it to you, buddy,
抱歉给你带来坏消息,老兄
but Tyler can't be helped.
你帮不了泰勒
At least not while klaus is alive.
只要克劳斯活着就没招
Which is, like, always.
看来是永远没戏了
Not necessarily.
那倒未必
Not if you found a weapon that could kill him.
只要你找到能干掉他的武器
There is no weapon that
没有武器可以...
What do you know?
你知道些什么
I know you need to apologize.
我知道,你得先道个歉
You got to be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
Are you incapable of remorse? Just apologize!
你就这么不知悔改吗,就道个歉吧
You're right.
你是对的
I didn't have to kill you.
我没必要杀掉你
I do a lot of things I don't have to do.
我经常多此一举
That's good enough.
行了
Meet me at the old Lockwood cellar.
来洛克伍德家老宅地下室找我
Bring a shovel.
带个铲子
And come alone.
一个人过来
What, you're going to bury me alive?
怎么,你要活埋了我吗
Don't tempt me.
别引诱我这么干
Klaus really did a number on him, huh?
克劳斯对他摧残不小啊
He compelled him to turn off his humanity.
他强迫他封闭了人性
Well, we're just going to
我们必须要
have to convince him to turn it back on.
说服他找回人性
I have to warn you, it's not going to be pretty.
我得提醒你,场面会很血腥
I can handle it.
我可以应付
Wake up, sleepyhead.
醒醒,懒鬼
How you feelin'?
你感觉怎样
What is this?
这是干嘛
Let me out of here! Shh.
放开我,安静点
Inside voices, please.
让我听听你心的声音
I'm trying to get inside your head.
我在试着进入你的大脑
Elena.
埃琳娜
Get rid of her, please.
让她离开这儿,求你了
No.
不
First step, drying him out.
第一步,给他放血
Starve away the blood lust.
让他饿得丧失对血的欲望
Strip away the temptation.
清除血对他的诱惑
This isn't going to work, Lexi.
这么做没用的,莱希
You can't do this.
你做不到
You heard the not pretty part?
你听到我说过会很血腥了吧
I heard you.
我听到了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing, Lexi?!
你在做什么,莱希
Doing what I do best, sweetness.
甜心,我在做我最擅长的事
I'm saving your life.
我在救你
I'm surprised you showed.
我很惊讶你真的来了
You put a snag in my only other Klaus lead.
另一个杀克劳斯的方法行不通了
So I'd say I'm highly motivated.
所以我只能说我现在很有动力
Michael?
迈尔克吗
Yeah. That didn't turn out so great, did it?
是,他看来是不行了,是吧
How do you know so much?
你怎么知道这么多
There's not much to do on the other side
在另一边可没什么事做
but sit around and watch other people screw things up.
我只好看着别人把事情搞砸
What are we looking for?
我们在找什么
There's an old Lockwood family legend
洛克伍德家族有一个古老的传说
about a weapon that can kill an original vampire.
是关于一件能够杀死吸血鬼先祖的武器
Like the rest of their secrets,
就好像他们的那些秘密一样
they kept it buried.
它被埋了起来
Oh, come on, give me the thing.
拜托,让我来
Move.
走开
I got it.
我来凿
Go for it.
进去吧
You first.
你先
What, you think I'm leading you into a trap?
你觉得我会带你去个陷阱吗
The thought crossed my mind.
我有这么想过
I'm starving. I'm starving.
我饿死了,我饿死了
I'm starving! Let me out!
我饿死了,让我出去
Let me out. Please let me out.
让我出去,求求你
What's happening? He's hallucinating.
他怎么了,他出现幻觉了
That's three months without any blood.
那是三个月没有吸血的特征
Let me out! Now he's at nine months.
放我出去,现在是九个月的特征了
Two years...
两年
Five.
五年
Did I ever tell you how glad I am that you're dead?
我有没有告诉你你死了我是有多开心
Oh. I missed you, too, friend.
朋友,我也很想你
Hello?
喂
So the necklace isn't where Damon said it would be
项链不在达蒙说的地方
and now we can't reach Damon.
现在我们也联系不到他了
Listen, I need you to get Bonnie to hold off
听着,我需要你让邦妮把驱鬼
on sending the ghosts back.
那事缓一缓
What?!
什么
But you said you were in full support of getting rid of them.
但是你之前说你全力支持我们驱鬼
I was.
我之前是
I am. Look,
好吧,我现在也是,但是
Lexi's here and she's helping with Stefan.
莱希在这里帮助斯特凡
Ok, let's just find it first
好吧,让我们先找到项链
and then we'll choose between boyfriend ghost dramas.
然后我们再考虑到底是选男友还是选鬼魂
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Um...Lexi's back,
莱希回来了
so Elena wants us to hold off on destroying the necklace.
所以埃琳娜让我们把摧毁项链的事缓一缓
You said boyfriend dramas. Plural.
你说了男友问题,还不止一个
What is it, Caroline?
到底是什么,卡罗琳
Elena caught Jeremy kissing Anna.
埃琳娜看到杰里米亲安娜
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He kissed her?
他亲了她
She's got a foothold now,
她现在有据点了
so she probably thinks that she's here to stay.
所以她可能觉得自己会留下来
But you and I, Bonnie, we're going to find that necklace.
但是,邦妮,我们一定能找到那条项链
Ok?
好吗
Ok.
开始工作吧
Anna!
安娜
Anna.
安娜
Sorry.
对不起
Anna!
安娜
Hey, man, sorry about that.
老兄,对不起
No problem, buddy.
没事
Have you seen Tobias Fell?
你有看到托拜厄斯·菲尔吗
He's supposed to do the lighting ceremony.
他应该来主持点灯仪式的
No.
没有
Well, well.
看我找到谁了
Frederick? If it isn't Pearl's daughter.
弗雷德里克,这不是珍珠的女儿嘛
Little Annabelle.
小安娜贝拉
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们,晚上好
Mr. Fell seems to have been detained,
菲尔先生好像有事走不开
so the history department's very own Mr. Saltzman
我们历史系的萨尔茨曼老师
has agreed to fill in.
答应来为我们开场
Anna!
安娜
Still hanging around the Gilbert kid, huh?
还在跟那个吉尔伯特孩子来往
I guess you forgot the fact
我想你应该忘记了
that his family killed you and your mother.
他的家族杀死了你和你妈
There you are.
找到你了
Is everything all right?
一切都没事吧
Ask your ancestors.
问你祖先们去
What are you doing here, Frederick?
你在这里做什么,弗雷德里克
Well, it's a founder's celebration.
这是创始人家族的庆典
And we...
我们
we got some unfinished business
我们和创始人家族
with the founding families.
还有些没算清的帐呢
On behalf of Mystic Falls High School historical society,
我代表神秘瀑布镇高中的历史协会
let's light 'em up.
为大家点灯
Elena, Elena.
埃琳娜,埃琳娜
I'm hurting. Please help me.
我很难受,帮帮我吧
Don't listen. Shut him out.
别听他的话,排斥他的想法
I am helping you, Stefan.
斯特凡,我这是在帮你
I'll do anything. I'll change. I promise.
我会做任何事情,我发誓我会改变
It's a lie. He'll say anything right now.
他在说谎,现在他什么都说得出来
Elena, I'm sorry.
埃琳娜,对不起
I'm sorry. Just make it stop.
对不起,求求你停手吧
Please, just make it stop.
停手吧,求求你
You have to separate yourself from your emotions.
你必须从自己的情感里分离出来
Don't let him play with them.
别让他控制你的情感
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
看着我,看着我
Elena. I love you, ok?
埃琳娜,我爱你,好吗
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you so much, Elena.
埃琳娜,我真的好爱你
I'm sorry, Stefan, I just don't believe you.
对不起,斯特凡,我真的不相信你
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't want your help, anyway.
我本来就不需要你的帮助
I wish I'd never met you.
我真希望我从来都没有见过你
Every single moment that I've spent with you
我跟你在一起的每一段时光
has been a complete and total waste.
完全都是浪费
You see that? That's the ripper talking.
看到了吗,那是他杀手的一面
Once he's weak enough, you have to cause him pain.
等他够虚弱了,你就要让他痛苦
Make him feel things.
让他感觉到一切
Anger, rage, anything.
生气,愤怒,任何一切
You have to make him see past the blood.
你必须得让他戒掉血瘾
Think of it as a regimen.
就把这当成是种养生法吧
Day in and day out. Like running the treadmill.
日复一日,就像走跑步机
Like making coffee.
就像煮咖啡一样
Until he's ready to be saved.
直到他开始接受救治
I will rip you apart, Lexi!
我要把你大卸八块,莱希
You can't. I'm already dead.
你不能,我已经死了
I can't...
我做不到...
Ugh! I give up.
我不找了
It's not anywhere in this room.
它不在这房间的任何角落里
What do you want, Jeremy?
你想干嘛,杰里米
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Did you find that necklace?
你们找到那条项链了吗
Not yet. Wait, what's going on?
还没有,等等,怎么了
Ghosts of the tomb vampires killed Tobias Fell.
坟墓里的吸血鬼鬼魂把托拜厄斯·菲尔杀了
You might want to find that necklace
你最好在他们动手按字母顺序
before they start going
血洗创始人家族之前
alphabetically through the founding families.
找到那条项链
Well, it's not where it's supposed to be.
它没在该在的地方
Unless someone took it.
除非有人把它拿走了
Who?
谁
Well, who do you think?
你觉得是谁呢
I didn't.
我没有
She said she didn't take it.
她说她没有拿
Oh, and you believe her.
你也信她咯
I didn't take it, Jeremy.
我没有拿,杰里米
You know what, yeah, yeah, I do believe her.
没错,我相信她
You know what, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
你知道吗,你比我想象中还要蠢
So wake up, Jeremy, before you lose everything.
醒醒吧,杰里米,在你失去一切之前
Jeremy?
杰里米
What happened?
发生什么事了
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
我还在等你说出另一个原因
Your motives are deceptively pure.
你动机这么单纯太假了
You talk the talk, but I know
你信口开河,不过我知道
you'll do anything for your brother.
你会为你的弟弟做任何事
You won't screw me over
只要我们在同一战线
as long as we have the same agenda.
你不会坑我的
I'm supposed to believe you're not going to screw me over?
我也应该相信你不会坑我吗
All right. Which way?
好了,走哪边
I don't know. Flip a coin.
我不知道,扔硬币决定吧
Aren't you supposed to be allknowing?
你不是无所不知吗
I'm a ghost. I'm not God.
我是鬼魂,不是上帝
Go left.
走左边
Or not.
还是不要
You have trust issues. Anyone ever tell you that?
你不相信他人,没人跟你说过吗
Help a brother out?
能帮个忙吗
Mason?
梅森
Where is Anna now?
安娜现在在哪里
I don't know, ok? I don't even know for sure
我真的不知道,我甚至不能确定
if she took the necklace.
是不是她拿走了项链
She was the only person who heard us talking about it.
她是唯一听到我们对话的人
Of course she took it. Ok?
肯定是她拿走了,好吗
We have to get it back.
我们必须要拿回来
We have to destroy it and then close the door.
我们得把它毁了才能关上那扇门
I know, but...But what?
我知道,可是,可是什么
What, Jer?
什么,杰里
I can touch her, Elena.
我能触摸到她,埃琳娜
I can kiss her again.
我又能亲吻她了
And I know it's wrong,
我也知道这不对
and I know that I shouldn't feel this way,
我知道我不能有这种感觉
but I do.
可就这么发生了
I love her.
我爱她
I've always loved her.
我一直都爱着她
But it's not real.
但那不是真实的
She's dead. Gone.
她死了,不在了
Everything that you're hold on to is in the past, Jer.
你现在的感觉都只是曾经的,杰里
Are you going to love a ghost
你打算用你的余生
for the rest of your life?
去爱一个鬼魂吗
He's at the beginning of his life, Anna.
他的人生才刚刚开始,安娜
You're just holding him back.
你这是在耽误他
You know that.
你心里清楚
Call Bonnie.
打电话给邦妮
Tell her that you have the necklace.
告诉她项链在你这里
Get her to send the ghosts away.
让她把这些鬼魂送回去
Bad day.
今天真倒霉
Sorry. Thought you might need this.
抱歉,你可能要用上这个
You're welcome.
不客气
What's your game, man?
你玩的什么把戏,兄弟
I killed you.
我杀了你
I jammed my fist into your chest.
我把拳头捅进了你的胸腔
I ripped your heart out.
我把你的心掏了出来
There's no way this whole buddytrust act is real.
你没理由对我像兄弟一样真心
You know what the other side is like?
你知道从另一个角度看是什么样吗
We're all alone.
我们都很孤单
We watch the people we left behind
眼看着被自己抛弃的人
and we regret our decisions.
为自己所作的决定懊悔
That's it.
就这样
Look, I can't change what happened to me.
我无法改变自己的遭遇
But maybe I can change what happens to Tyler.
可是我能改变泰勒所要遭受的
I don't need revenge, Damon.
我不需要复仇,达蒙
I need redemption.
我需要救赎
Ok.
好了
Jeremy's got the necklace.
杰里米拿到项链了
He's going to meet us at the witch house.
他会跟我在女巫之家会合
Ok. What's going on up there?
那里怎么是回事
It's Mrs. Lockwood's car.
那是洛克伍德太太的车
Bonnie?
邦妮
I'm going to get out of the car. What?!
我要下车,什么
And you're going to drive the hell away from here.
你开车快点离开这鬼地方
No way! I am not leaving you!
不可能,我才不要丢下你
Bonnie, you've got your ghost boyfriend drama.
邦妮,你的男朋友在那人鬼情未了
Elena has hers. And right now the mother of mine
埃琳娜也鬼事缠身,现在我妈妈
is about to be ghost bait.
就要变成鬼魂的盘中餐
So go and send them all back to the other side, ok?
所以你赶紧把他们送回那边去,好吗
This spell is just going to break your foothold, right?
这符咒语只会打破你的据点,对吗
You'll still be here, I'll still be able to see you.
你还是会留在这里,我还能再见到你
Thisthis doesn't have to be goodbye.
这个...没必要说再见
No. But it should be.
不,应该这样
Elena was right. I'm holding you back.
埃琳娜说得对,我在耽误你
Anna...
安娜...
I'm sorry I took the necklace.
我很抱歉我拿了项链
I just thought,
我只是想
with all the tomb vampires out, that maybe...
如果坟墓中所有吸血鬼都出来的话,也许
You might find your mother.
也许你能找到你妈妈
I don't know where she is, Jeremy.
我不知道她在哪里,杰里米
I don't know if she's moved on
我不知道她是不是已经放下过去
and found peace,
找到了属于她的平静
or if there's even any peace to be found.
或者她永远无法寻到安宁
Hey, there is, Anna.
她会的,安娜
Ok, there has to be.
她一定会找到的
I believe that, ok?
我坚信这一点,真的
I just...
我只是
I don't want to be alone anymore.
我再也不想孤单一人了
Look at me.
看着我
You're not going to be alone.
你不会再孤单一人了
I'm not going to let you be alone.
我不会再让你孤单
Quit fighting me, Stefan.
别再跟我对抗了,斯特凡
I know you're in there.
我知道你还有人性的
Not anymore, Lexi.
没有了,莱希
You know you say that every time.
你每次都这么说
Until I make you feel again.
直到我帮你找回人性
You wasted your whole life taking care of me.
你浪费了你的一生来照顾我
Now you're dead and you still have nothing better to do.
现在你都死了,就不能找点别的事做吗
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
You've got to get me more. I can't.
你必须为我多争取一点时间,我不能
No! Nonot until I break through.
不行,一定要等我有所突破
I can't, Lexi. They have a necklace.
真的不行,莱希,他们找到项链了
They're going to close the door.
正准备要关上那扇门
The necklace.
项链
Ok.
好吧
That necklace.
那条项链
At least tell me you remember how you felt about that.
至少告诉我,你还记得对那条项链的感觉
You found it during your darkest time.
你在最黑暗的时候找到它
And you said, when you made it through,
当时你说,当你做到的时候
that that necklace represented hope.
那条特别的项链就代表了希望
Ironic, then, that it's about to be blown to pieces.
讽刺的是,那条项链现在要被毁于一旦了
God! This is not happening.
天哪,不是吧
What now? I can't get through.
又怎么了,我过不去
It's like I'm not invited in. Wait.
貌似是因为我没有被邀请,别走
I'm not stopping just 'cause you're stuck.
我不可能因为你卡在那儿了就停下来
I'll let you know what I find. Yeah, but
我找到什么会告诉你的,是,但是
Looks like you're going to have to trust me.
看起来你只能选择相信我了
Bonnie!
邦妮
So?
怎么样
What'd you find?
看到什么了
It's in...
这是个...
No, no, no, no.
别,别,别
No, where'd you go?
别这样,你去哪里了
Mason, Mason!
梅森,梅森
He's still in there, Elena.
他还是有人性的,埃琳娜
You just have to break through.
你只需要等他突破
It's ok, Lexi, I know what to do now.
好的,莱希,我知道该怎么做了
You can be free.
你可以安心离开
Mama?
妈妈
You are stronger than all of this.
你很坚强
I'm so proud of you.
我为你自豪
You're here. It's about time.
你还是过来了,时间差不多
Didn't have anyone else to call?
你就没别人好叫了吗
No, actually, I don't.
没有,事实上,真的没有
'Cause I need a nonvampire to get in the cave,
我需要个不是吸血鬼的人进洞里去
and other than Elena, you're pretty much the only one I trust.
除了埃琳娜之外,你是我唯一信任的人
Well, you have a crappy way of showing that.
那你表达信任的方式还真是糟糕
Look, if Mason Lockwood can get over the fact that I killed him,
如果梅森·洛克伍德都可以不计较我杀了他
can't you cut me a little slack, Ric?
你就不能对我宽容点吗,里克
I shouldn't have to get over it.
我没必要对你宽容
I was your friend, Damon.
我曾经是你的朋友,达蒙
You shouldn't have done it in the first place.
是你自己当初不应该那么做
Well! Sometimes...
好吧,我有时候
I do things I don't have to do.
确实会做一些不该做的事
You're going to recycle that
你打算重复使用
same crap ass apology you gave Mason Lockwood?
你给梅森·洛克伍德的那句愚蠢的抱歉吗
Yeah. Well...
是啊,不同的是
I didn't mean it with him.
我给他的道歉不是真心的
So what are you going to do, Elena?
所以你打算怎么做,埃琳娜
You just going to stand there?
就一直站在那儿吗
Waiting for me to dry out?
等着我变干尸吗
No, I'm going to go home,
不是,我准备回家了
take care of my brother. Be a friend to Bonnie
回去照顾我的弟弟,回去做邦妮的好姐妹
and everything else that I have to do.
回去做所有我该做的事情
That's good for you.
那就好
You know, I was wondering when you were going to give up.
我还一直在想,你什么时候会放弃呢
Lexi gave you enough of a
如果你坚持的话
glimpse into your tragic future.
莱希已经让你看到你悲剧的未来了
I haven't given up, Stefan. I still have hope.
我并没有放弃,斯特凡,我依旧心存希望
But there's nothing that I can do
但是如果你不把你的希望找回来
until you get yours back.
我什么都做不了
You can break through this.
你可以突破的
Fight for it.
只要你尽力斗争
Feel something. Anything, Stefan.
用心去感觉,感觉一切,斯特凡
Because if you don't,
因为如果你不这么做的话
you're going to lose me forever.
你将永远失去我
I won't love a ghost for the rest of my life.
我不会用我的余生来和一个鬼魂相爱
Bonnie...
邦妮
Just go away, Jeremy.
你走吧,杰里米
I owe you an explanation.
我欠你个解释
Matt let go of a sister before you let go of Anna.
马特都让薇姬走了,你却还没有放开安娜
His sister, Jeremy.
那是他妹妹啊,杰里米
You know what you owe me?
你知道你欠了我什么吗
The respect of not making me listen to you explain yourself.
尊重我不要听你解释的选择
I am sorry, Bonnie.
邦妮,对不起
You need to go.
你走吧
But
可是
Just go, Jeremy.
走,杰里米
So was Mason screwing with me, or is there something in there?
梅森有骗我吗,里面到底有没有东西
Ric.
里克
I found something.
我找到了
What is it?
什么东西
I have no idea.
我也不知道