Things just...changed.
世事变迁。
How? Come on, stop pretending to be interesting, tell me.
怎么?快点,别假装神秘,告诉我。
I just didn't fit in anymore. I wanted to find somewhere that I did.
我只是觉得不再适合这里。我想去寻找适合我的地方。
Had any luck? I'm not sure yet.
找到了吗? 还不确定。
We'll start training the men tomorrow. It's gonna be a long day. Get the candle.
明天我们就开始训练。那将是漫长的一天。灭了烛火。
Have you still not learned how to dress yourself?
你还没学会自己穿衣服吗?
You don't have a dog and fetch the stick yourself. No offence, Merlin. None taken.
你有狗了还会自己去拣棍子吗。梅林,无意冒犯。 没事儿。
Prince Arthur, you didn't finish your breakfast.
亚瑟王子,你的早餐还没用完。
Didn't I? Come on, eat up.
我没有吗? 来吧,吃干净了。
Right, let's get going. We need wood and lots of it. Of course.
好了,我们出发吧。我们需要很多木材。 没问题的。
Arthur said it was lovely.
亚瑟说很感谢。