Not sure, maybe.
不知道,大概吧。
So what's stopping you? So what if Arthur finds out?
那为什么犹豫?亚瑟发现了又如何?
I don't expect you to understand. Try me.
我说了你也不理解。 试试看。
One day Arthur will be a great king,
终有一日亚瑟会成为一代明君,
but he needs my help, and if anyone ever found out about my powers, I'd have to leave Camelot for good.
但他需要我的帮助,然而一旦有人发现了我的能力,我将不得不永远地离开卡梅洛特。
Are you telling me you'd rather keep your magic a secret for Arthur's sake than you'd just protect your friends and family?
你是不是想告诉我你宁愿为了亚瑟守住你会魔法的秘密而不保护你的朋友和家人?
I won't be about to teach you everything there is to know about fighting with a sword,
我教不了你们所有有关剑术的东西,
but you can learn the basics, the stance, how to parry a blow, how to land your own.
但是你们可以学基础的,准备姿势,如何格挡,如何进攻。
On my count, one, two, three, four.
跟着我的数做,一,二,三,四。
Now you may have to watch for the feint, so keep your feet moving and only stay in range long enough to land your blow.
现在你们需要注意一些假动作,双脚要保持移动留下足够进攻的距离就不要再靠近。
Again. one, two, three, four...one, two, three, four...
再来。一,二,三,四......一,二,三,四......
There's no way they're gonna be able to hold Kanen off.
照他们这样绝不可能阻止卡南。