手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第五季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第五季:第16集 伯纳黛特和霍尔德的婚前协议(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gentlemen, I think I've come up with a fun way to get young people interested in science.

先生们,我想到了如何,让年轻人对科学感兴趣
Physics Mad-Libs.
疯狂物理填词
Now, give me a number. Five.
现在,说一个数,五
And an irrational constant. "E."
再说个无理常数,"e"
And a funny Greek letter. Gamma.
再说个好笑的希腊字母,γ
I said funny.
我说是好笑的
Upsilon? Good one.
υ?不错
And an electrical charge. Positive. Perfect.
然后是电荷。正电荷。太棒了
Okay. Get this. "Professor Jones told the symposium he had a new method "for calculating the mass of a muon.
好了,听听这个。琼斯教授在研讨会上说,他找到了计算μ介子质量的新方法
Five times the limit of 'E' to the upsilon as..."
五乘以"当...时,e的υ次方的极限"
Okay.No, no. I'll start over. "Professor..."
等会等会,我重讲。"琼斯教授..."
I haven't seen him laugh that hard since the day Leonard made that multiplication error.
自从上次莱纳德把乘法算错,我就没见他这么笑过
Oh, Oh, Lord, that multiplication error!
天哪,算错乘法!
He thought he carried the one.But he didn't.
他以为他进了位,但他没有
It's not funny.That mistake got published. Stop! I'm going to wet myself!
一点都不好笑好吧,那错误还发表了呢,别说了,我眼泪都要出来了!
Hey, guys, guys, President Siebert is headed this way.
两位两位,西伯特校长过来了
I wonder what he wants.
他要干吗
Doesn't look happy, so I'm guessing he wants to talk to Sheldon.
看起来不太高兴啊,我猜他是来找谢尔顿的
Dr. Cooper? Told ya.
库珀博士?说了吧
Oh, President Siebert, I assume you'd like to respond to one of the suggestions. I put in the box by your office.
西伯特校长,我猜你是来反馈我的意见的吧,就是我放在你办公室旁,箱子里那些
No, and stop installing suggestion boxes everywhere.
不是,你也不要再到处安意见箱了
You don't like written suggestions.
你不喜欢手写的意见
You don't like when I give them to you while we're urinating in the men's room.
你也不喜欢我们在小便时,我给你提意见
If I didn't know you any better, I'd say that you're one of those stubborn people who are not open to suggestions.
要不是我了解你,我就会以为,你是那种迂腐的老顽固
Dr. Cooper, the physics department chair tells me you're refusing to take your vacation.
库珀博士,物理学院院长,跟我说你拒绝休假
I don't need a vacation. You're obligated to take one.
我不需要假期。但你有义务休假
And I'd also like you to know the most-often received suggestion in my suggestion box you installed without asking me is "Can Dr.Cooper take a vacation?
我还想告诉你,你私自装的意见箱,收到的最多意见就是..."库珀博士能去休个假吗?
Okay, settled, then. I'll see y'all of you Monday, except for you.
好了,说完了,那我们周一见咯,除了你
But if I don't come into work, what am I supposed to do with myself?
但是我不来工作,我能干吗?
Read, rest, travel. I hear Afghanistan is nice this time of year.
读书,休息,旅行。听说这会儿阿富汗挺不错的
Sarcasm? No.You should go.
讽刺?不,你真该去
And that tonight's gonna be a good night
今晚一定很棒,
And tonight's gonna be a good night
今晚一定很棒,
And tonight's gonna be a good, good night
今晚一定会很棒很棒,
Tonight's the night, uh, uh, Let's live it up, uh
今晚,今晚,让我们来狂欢,
I got my money, let's spend it up... Good Lord! Would you stop that caterwauling!
我带上钱,咱们都花掉...上帝啊!你能别学猫叫春吗
What the hell are you doing?!
你这是想干吗?
Bleeding from my ears.
我耳朵都要流血了
What are you doing hiding back there?
你干吗躲在后面
I'm sneaking into work.
我要溜去工作
Now, if the guard at the university asks what's under the blanket, you tell him it's some lobster traps.
听着,要是学校的保安问,毯子下面是什么,你就说是捕虾器
Lobster traps? Yes. That's how Velma and Scooby smuggled Shaggy into the old lighthouse.
捕虾器?没错,维尔玛和史酷比,就是这么把夏吉带进旧灯塔的
What are you going to do when you get to the university? People are going to recognize you.
那你到了学校怎么办?别人会认出你的
Will they, Leonard?
会吗?莱纳德
Fine. Just get back under your blanket, and I'll drive you there.
好吧。好好躲在毯子下面吧,我带你过去
And no more singing. Fine.
别再唱了。好
I have GPS on my phone. I know you turned around.
我手机里有GPS的,我知道你调头了
I'm so glad you talked Howard out of having your wedding invitations in Klingon.
真开心你能说服霍华德,别用克林贡语写请柬
Turn it over.
翻面看下
I'm hoping my relatives think it's Hebrew.
希望我亲戚能把它当成希伯来语,(犹太人语言)
This is really happening.
梦想成真了
I'm gonna be a maid of honor.
我要当首席伴娘了
I'm gonna wear a beautiful dress and walk down that aisle and, finally, I will have my special day.
我会穿着美美的裙子,走过过道,我的人生大事终将来临
You mean my special day?
你是说我的人生大事吧?
They're gonna need an extra large veil for somebody's head.
看来得为某人准备特大号的头纱了
If I ever actually ever get married.
那也得真能结成才行啊
Why wouldn't you?
难道不是吗?
My dad... 'Cause I make a lot more money than Howie, he's putting a lot of pressure on me to get a prenup.
我爸...因为我赚的比华仔多,他一直叫我搞什么婚前协议
Ouch. Yeah.Howie's gonna freak out.
真伤人。是啊,华仔肯定会崩溃的
Parental pressure can be daunting.
父母的压力确实挺烦人的
I remember the battle with my mother about shaving my legs.
我现在还记得,我跟我妈为了刮腿毛冷战
Last year, I finally gave in and let her do it.
去年,我终于妥协让她刮了
I just don't know how I'm gonna break it to him.
我不知道要怎么跟他开口
You know, I'm a big believer in breaking bad news to a guy when you're in bed with him.
我坚信在床上告诉男人坏消息,最好不过了
That's how I told my high school boyfriend I slept with his brother.
我就是这么告诉我高中男朋友,我跟他兄弟上床的事
That's how I told his brother the same thing.
我也是这么告诉他兄弟的
I don't know, I don't want to manipulate him with sex. Oh, sweetie, that's what sex is for.
我不想用性来控制他。亲爱的,这才是性的意义所在
You know, the connection between marriage and money is nothing new.
婚姻和金钱之间的联系由来已久
In fact, the term "wed" referred to the money and livestock that the groom paid the bride's father.
事实上,"娶"这个词就代表,新郎给新娘父亲的钱和牲口
For example, you're adorable, intelligent and a good earner. I could conservatively see you going for at least two oxen and a goose.
举个例子,你可爱,聪明,而且会赚钱,保守估计你值两头牛加一只鹅
You would fetch a unicorn.
你,要用独角兽来换
Sheldon, there are a million great vacations you could take.
谢尔顿,多的是度假胜地
What about Hawaii?
夏威夷怎么样?
Hawaii is a former leper colony on top of an active volcano where the disappointing ending to Lost was filmed.
夏威夷曾是麻风病人隔离区,且位于活火山顶,"迷失"的坑爹结局也是在那拍的
Mahalo for nothing, Hawaii.
真是一无是处啊,夏威夷
How about Florida?
佛罗里达怎么样?
They got Cape Canaveral, they got Disney, they got my Aunt Ida, the world's largest collection of diabetic candy.
那儿有卡纳维拉尔角,迪斯尼世界,我艾达阿姨也住那儿,她家有世界上最多的糖尿病人用糖
Plus, if you get sweaty enough, her plastic-covered furniture is like a flume ride.
还有,如果你流很多汗的话,她家包塑料膜的家具就成水上乐园了
My family took a trip to Florida when I was a child. A seagull stole a hot dog from me on the beach.
小时候,我全家人去了一趟佛罗里达,在海滩上,一只海鸥偷了我的热狗
I got the message.
我懂你的意思了
You know, if I had a week off, I'd go back to the Two Bunch Palms Resort and Spa in the desert.
如果有一礼拜假的话,我就会去沙漠棕榈度假村
I tell you, an hour on the massage table with Trevor, and you'll feel like you were born without bones.
告诉你,特雷弗给你按摩一小时,你就好像生来没骨头一样
I don't think I could ever let a guy give me a massage. Really?
我才不想让男人按摩我呢。真的?
What was I doing to your neck last night while you were playing X-Box?
那昨晚你玩X-Box时,我给你脖子做的是什么?
It's like I'm living in a dictatorship. "You must take a vacation, you must have fun, you must enjoy life."
我就像身在专政国家一样,"你必须休假,必须玩得开心,必须享受生活"
I don't think you have a good handle on dictatorships.
你貌似不太理解专政的意思
Sheldon, everybody takes vacations.
谢尔顿,所有人都休假
One time they tried to make Richard Feynman take a vacation, but he chose instead to expand his mind and learn something new.
有一次他们让理查德·费曼休假,但他却选择了去开拓思维,扩展学识
He went to work in his friend's biology lab.
到朋友的生物实验室工作
Richard Feynman was a famous American physicist, part of the Manhattan Project.
理查德·费曼是着名的美国物理学家,"曼哈顿工程"参与者
Everyone in the world of science knows who Richard Feynman was. Now you do, too.
科学界的人都认识他吧。现在你也知道了
Oh, I have a brilliant idea.
哦,我有个不错的点子
Amy's a biologist. I'll go work in her lab.
艾米是生物学家,我可以去她的实验室工作
Isn't that just Feynman's idea?
那不是费曼的点子吗?
Ten seconds ago, you never heard of him.Now you're an expert.
10秒钟前,你都没听过他,现在倒成专家了
Hey. Hey, you. Is that your laundry? You only have, like, six things in there.
嘿,嘿,你要洗的衣服?只有五六件啊
Yeah, I didn't have any quarters, so I've been sneaking stuff into other people's loads all day.
是啊,我没硬币了,所以就偷偷把衣服塞进别人的框里
Hey, if I tell you something, will you promise not to tell anybody?
嘿,跟你说个事,你能保密吗?
It doesn't matter what I say, you're gonna tell me anyway.
无所谓吧,反正你都会告诉我
What? That is not true.
什么? 才不是呢
Bernadette wants a prenup.
伯纳黛特想签婚前协议
Wow, that's rough.
哇哦,这可不好办
So you're saying if I became a famous movie star, we got married, you wouldn't sign a prenup? Absolutely not.
你是说,假如我成了电影明星,我们结婚的话,你不愿意签婚前协议?当然签
I'm gonna be stuck at home with the kids while you're on location cheating on me with Ryan Gosling...
我在家带孩子,你在外面和瑞恩·高斯林("总统杀机"男主角)鬼混的话
then Leonard gots to get paid.
我还能得到赔偿
So, you think about us getting married?
你开始考虑我们结婚了?
I think about a lot of things.
我考虑很多事呢
I think about us getting married, I think about us breaking up.
结婚,分手
Once in a while, I think about how I didn't leave a note on that Mercedes I dinged in the parking lot last month, but then I have a glass of wine and it passes.
有时,我还纠结为什么不在上个月,被我划伤的奔驰上留个条,但只要喝杯酒,我就忘了
Joke all you want, but you think about it.
你就说笑吧,反正你考虑了
Well, tell you one thing, if I ever do get married, no Klingon invitations.
跟你说,如果我们真结婚了,不许用克林贡语发请柬
Good luck catching a man with that attitude.
找到那样的男人也不容易
Boy, oh, boy! This vacation is off to a wonderful start.
老天爷哟,这假期的开始还真不错
The smell of formaldehyde... the whir of the centrifuge, the distant chatter of lab animals being dispatched for dissection.
甲醛的味道...离心分离机的呼啸声,远处传来动物被解剖时的尖叫
Mm, I can already feel my cares just melting away.
看来我多虑了
I'm excited to work with my boyfriend.It's gonna be romantic.
能和男朋友一起工作太棒了,会很浪漫的
Way to kill the mood.
真会扫人兴
Come on, Sheldon. We can be like Marie Curie and her husband, Pierre,
拜托,谢尔顿,我们可以像居里夫人,和她丈夫那样
who spent their days working side by side, bathed in the glow of their love and the radium that ultimately killed her.
肩并肩地工作,沉醉于爱情和镭的光辉中,后者最后害死了她
Screw Beauty and the Beast; that's the love story Disney should tell.
什么狗屁"美女与野兽"迪士尼应该演这样的爱情故事
Okay, what do we start with? Maybe splicing some genes, clone a sheep, perhaps grow a human ear on a mouse's back?
好的,我们先做什么?基因拼接,克隆羊,或者在老鼠背上培育人的耳朵
Ha-ha, I'm a freak!
哈哈,我是怪物
Oh, I'm gonna be doing some brain stem histology while you put yourself on the business end of a sponge and wash those beakers.
我要做些脑干组织研究,你就去用海绵,帮我洗洗烧杯吧
Wash those bea... Oh, I get it, a little hazing for the new fella.
洗烧...知道了,调戏下新人
Yeah, I'd better keep and eye out for, what, shoe polish on the microscope, or mad cow disease in my grilled cheese sandwich?
是啊,我要注意什么,不要把鞋油涂到显微镜上,小心烤奶酪三明治里的疯牛病?
No, I just need those beakers washed.
不,就是那些烧杯需要洗
Hippity-hop, quick like a bunny.Wha...?
速度点,小白兔,什么?
Excuse me, you have Dr. Sheldon Cooper in your lab. You're gonna make him do the dishes?
不好意思,在你实验室的可是,谢尔顿·库珀博士,你就让他洗盘子?
That's like asking the Incredible Hulk to open a pickle jar.
这不是让绿巨人开罐头嘛
Sheldon, you've never worked in a lab like this before. You have no experience in the field of biology.
谢尔顿,你从没在这种实验室干过,对生物学完全没有经验
I have plenty of experience in biology.
我对生物学很有经验
I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998.
1998年我买了只电子宠物
And... it's still alive. Let's do this.
而且,现在还活着,来吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
stem [stem]

想一想再看

n. 茎,干,柄,船首
vi. 起源于

 
lobster ['lɔbstə]

想一想再看

n. 龙虾

 
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
expand [iks'pænd]

想一想再看

v. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀,
v

联想记忆
livestock ['laivstɔk]

想一想再看

n. 家畜,牲畜

 
manipulate [mə'nipjuleit]

想一想再看

vt. 操纵,操作,控制,利用,(巧妙地)处理,篡改

联想记忆
radium ['reidiəm]

想一想再看

n. [化]镭

 
sarcasm ['sɑ:kæzəm]

想一想再看

n. 挖苦,讽刺

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。