手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集:单身女郎聚会

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You were the one. I never wanna leave.
你就是我的真命天子,我从未想过离开
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
I'm sorry, but you lost the baby.
很抱歉,你的孩子没有了
This is just the culmination of years of damage.
多年以来这次的伤害最为过分
All right, so what do you wanna do?
好吧,那你要怎么做
I wanna take "Gossip Girl" down for good.
我要一举击溃八卦天后
I'll do anything. Let him live.
我什么都愿意做,让他活下来吧
I promise I'll keep my vow to marry Louis.
我保证我会乖乖嫁给路易
Chuck bass is asking for you.
恰克?拜斯要见你
Blair, it's good to see you, and you, Dan.
布莱尔,见到你很高兴,你也是,丹
Thank you, father Smythe.
谢谢你,司麦斯神父
I swear to you, we are not having an affair.
我跟你保证,我们没有在交往
Then what the hell are you doing?
那你小子到底在搞什么鬼
He's having a relationship with me.
他正在和我交往
Blair got in the wrong car that night.
那天晚上,布莱尔坐错了车
This says the car that crashed was the one ordered for me.
这上面说,那晚被撞的车本来是给我定的
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后
Hey, upper east sider, it's me, Gossip Girl.
嘿,上东区的人们,是我,八卦天后
I'm hoping you're interested in some quid pro quo,
我们各让一步如何
Because we both have something to prove.
因为我们都有一些东西急需证实
You look like hell.
你气色够差的
I assume this means you didn't find anything.
肯定是一无所获了
I've reread every piece in "The spectator"
我都已经把《纽约观察家》
since I started there,
每篇文章都重读了一遍
and unless Christina Aguilera
除了克里斯汀娜?阿奎莱拉
is mad about our
可能会对我们的
"Baby Bump or Mexican Lunch?" article,
《孕妇肚还是墨西哥午餐》有意见之外
I really don't think there's anything in here
我实在不知道,还有什么
worth hurting me over.
招致他们对我下毒手
Gossip Girl didn't offer to help?
八卦天后没有答应帮忙吗
Yeah, but only if I help her,
答应了啊,但要我帮她才行
whatever that means.
天知道怎么帮
Sometimes to get your needs met,
有些时候,为了达到你的目的
you need to choose an unsavory partner.
你只好选择一个讨厌的合作伙伴
You know, that might work for you at 3:00 in the morning
这法子在凌晨三点的下东区也许能行得通
in the lower east side, but it's gossip girl. Okay?
但现在我们面对的是八卦天后,好吧
It's been pretty nice not having her record
她没有直播我们的一言一行
our every move.
已经算万幸了
Maybe for you, but without her,
对你来说或许如此,但如果没有她
I have no idea what Blair's up to.
我压根就不知道布莱尔要干什么
You still don't know why she won't talk to you?
你还是搞不明白她为什么不理你吗
Before the accident, she was ready to run away with me,
车祸之前,她甚至都准备好跟我私奔
spend the rest of our lives together,
与我共度一生
and now... She won't even take my call.
但现在,她连我电话都不接
I have to know why.
我必须得知道原因
So what's your next move?
那你接下来要做什么
If she won't give me my answer, I'll find it myself.
如果她不理我,那我就自己找答案
Now... If you'll excuse me,
现在,我得走了
Blair should be wrapping up her breakfast with Beatrice.
布莱尔现在应该正和碧儿翠思共进早餐
I have her doorman on retainer.
她的门童是我的人
Be careful. There's a fine line
小心点,监督和监视
between surveillance and stalking.
可是一字之差
Yeah, getting caught, which I don't plan on.
是啊,我可不打算被发现
Now if you wanna catch someone,
如果你想抓住某人的话
you know what to do.
知道该怎么做了吧
I hope you don't mind the imposition.
我希望共进早餐的请求不很唐突
Not at all. With Louis at his bachelor party in Monaco,
怎么会,路易现在正在摩纳哥过单身派对
it's a comfort to have a grimaldi by my side,
有个克里马尔迪家的人陪陪我也是不错的
And your kindness while I recuperated
在我康复的这段日子里,你对我的关心
is very much appreciated.
我十分感激
I wish it wasn't something so sad that brought us together.
真希望我们亲近的原因不是这种伤心事
But now we get to focus on happier things,
但现在我们要专注开心的事啦
like your wedding next week.
比如,你下个礼拜的婚礼
How can I help?
我怎么帮忙呢
Well, you can get yourself to Vera Wang's
你可以到王薇薇婚纱店去
to try on your bridesmaid dress.
试穿你的伴娘礼服
Really?
真的吗
We all make mistakes,
我们都会犯错
but I would be happy to
但如果你下周六能站在我身边
have you stand with me next Saturday.
我会很开心的
I feel so honored.
我感到好荣幸
So hustle to Vera's,
那就快去婚纱店
because my bachelorette party is tonight,
我的单身派对就在今晚
and you need to be free at 5:00.
我要你五点后空出时间来
A real American bachelorette party?
一个真正的美国单身派对
I've only seen those in movies.
我只在电影里见到过
Sorry to disappoint,
抱歉打消你的兴致
but this won't be it-girls gone wild.
并不是那种一群女人发酒疯的派对
Serena has planned
瑟琳娜把派对性质
an elegant and intimate party.
定为一次优雅而私密的聚会
First, dinner at Le Charlot,
首先,在Le Charlot用餐(Le Charlot上东区法式餐厅)
and then off to the Tiffany suite at St. Regis
然后一起去瑞吉酒店蒂凡尼套房
for Kir Royales
品皇家基尔酒
and Kiki de Montparnasse.
欣赏蒙帕纳斯?奇奇的作品
Even without the male strippers and a penis cake,
即使没有脱衣舞男和JJ蛋糕
I cannot wait.
我也已经迫不及待了
Wonderful. Now if you'll excuse me,
好极了,我得走了
I don't wanna be late for father Smythe.
与司麦斯神父会面,我不想迟到
This fake relationship is costing me a lot of money.
这段假恋情烧了我很多钱呐
I know that Blair asked us to stay together
我知道布莱尔要我们假装在一起
to keep louis from getting suspicious,
以免路易生疑
but I mean, coffee in Brooklyn
但话又说回来,布鲁克林的咖啡
is half the price and tastes better.
又便宜又好喝
Well, haven't you learned
你没听过这样一句话吗
if you want the world to think you're doing something,
如果你要以假乱真
you have to do it on Madison avenue?
你就必须去麦迪逊大道昭告天下
And $8 cappuccinos are the price you pay.
八块钱的卡布奇诺就是代价
What time do we have to be at "The spectator"
我们要几点去《纽约观察家》大楼
to launch your daily column?
首发你的专栏呢
Uh, we're actually doing it outside my office.
实际上,我们会在户外首发我的专栏
Nate bought cab ads, and he thought it would be fun
内特买了出租车广告牌,他觉得
for me to be photographed in one
放我的照片会很有趣
just as my blog launches at 10:00.
就在十点更新博客的时候
Oh, that's pretty cool.
那很不错嘛
What did you end up writing about?
你的博文是怎么结尾的
About how my relationships suffered
在《八卦天后》的显微镜下
under the microscope of "Gossip girl",
我与大家的关系是如何深受其害的
and--and now with her gone, how they're flourishing.
还有现在她消失了,一切又恢复美好了
Yeah, or fake flourishing.
或者说是虚假的美好
And wow. Taking down gossip girl--
还有啊,搞垮八卦天后
that's a pretty risky move.
那可相当冒险啊
Yeah, well, I wasn't sure
是啊,我也不确定是不是应该
I wanted to take her on so directly,
跟她正面交锋
but then Nate made a really good case,
但是内特的理由如此充分
and now I can't imagine having written about anything else.
写这个话题再恰当不过了
Just so you know, you're kind of the focal point
知会一声,你是我第一篇文章的
of my first piece.
全文焦点呢
Well, as long as it helps your career
只要它能对你的职业生涯
and Blair's future,
还有布莱尔的未来有所帮助
I'm on board,
我没意见
and the publicity from your column
你的专栏招致的舆论
certainly didn't hurt.
无伤大雅
Simon & Schuster moved up the meeting for my second book
西蒙与舒斯特出版社要就我的第二本书开碰头会
to this afternoon.
移到了今天下午
See? A second book and my--my column launching.
瞧见没,一个出书一个写专栏嗳
Doesn't seem like fake anything to me.
这种默契如假包换啊
Forgive me, father, for I have sinned.
宽恕我,神父,我有罪
I... pressed the "Close" Button on an elevator door
我,在看到有位女士想冲进电梯时
when I saw a woman running to catch it.
按下了关门键
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做
It was a long ride down to the lobby,
电梯到大厅要很久
and she was wearing too much perfume.
她身上的香水味儿太浓了
Diddy called it "unforgivable" for a reason.
吉卜赛人说这种行为"不可原谅"是有原因的
Technically, that's not a sin, but okay.
严格意义上,那不算罪行,还好吧
What else, my child?
还有什么要说的,我的孩子
My dreams at night...
我晚上所做的梦
Yes, my child?
怎么了,我的孩子
may not be about the man I'm going to marry.
我梦见的貌似不是要嫁的那个男人
Go on.
然后呢
I love Louis. I do, but...
我爱路易,真心的,但是
I fear the devil on my shoulder.
我害怕我肩上的魔鬼
Which devil is that?
是什么魔鬼
Chuck bass, of course.
当然是恰克?拜斯
I know I need to honor my pact with god to protect him,
我知道我得遵守和上帝的约定来保护他
But... I'm growing weak.
但,我感觉我的力量逐渐减弱
I'm afraid I might break.
我怕我会打破誓言
father Smythe, you are the only one
司麦斯神父,只有你
you can keep me on the straight and narrow.
能为我指引前进的方向
As long as Monaco must have a royal priest,
要不是摩纳哥婚礼必须要有皇室神父
I want it to be you instead of that horrid Cavalia.
我真希望是你,而不是可怕的卡法莉亚主持
Cavalia isn't that bad, is he?
卡法莉亚没那么差,不是吗
While I'm loath to discredit any man of the cloth,
尽管我不愿诋毁教士
he's the biggest snake in Christendom
但他真的就是自咬伤夏娃之后
since the one that bit Eve.
伊甸园中最大的那条蛇
To have you as my royal advisor
你担任我的皇室顾问的话
will mean that you can be with me at all times.
你就能一直陪伴在我身边了
You'll find strength in prayer.
你会在祈祷中找到力量
Five "Hail marys" And a "Glory be."
念五次万福玛利亚和一次荣耀颂
Thank you, father.
谢谢你,神父
Today's "Spectator" is ready to be uploaded,
今天的《纽约观察家》随时可以上传更新
and the photographer's downstairs
各路摄影师都挤在楼下
to cover the debut of serena's column.
等待报道瑟琳娜的专栏首发
All right. Just give me five minutes.
好的,给我五分钟
I need to do something first. Thank you.
我有事要先忙,谢谢
Nathaniel.
内特尼尔
Hey, chuck. Can you hear me?
恰克,听得到吗
Why do I hear church bells?
怎么会有教堂的钟声
Blair was inside a church for a half an hour.
布莱尔在教堂里待了半小时
Please tell me you didn't follow her inside.
拜托你告诉我,你没跟进去
Of course not. I didn't wanna risk blowing my cover
当然没,我不想被抓现行
or bursting into flames.
或者引火烧身
What's going on?
出什么事了
Well, I just sent it to you.
我刚发给你了
Who is that?
他是谁
It's Charlie Rhodes' ex, Max.
那是查理?罗兹的前男友,马克思
The one who tried blackmailing her?
那个试图敲诈她的人吗
Yeah, and this photo was taken the night of the accident. Right?
是的,这张照片摄于车祸那晚
He's leaving the empire with an envelope full of cash.
他拿着一个装满钱的信封离开了帝国酒店
You think gossip girl knows more than she's saying?
你认为八卦天后知道她没说的内幕吗
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
这也不是第一次了
I'll have security pull footage from the night of the party,
我要把聚会那晚的监控录像调出来看看
see if there's something we missed.
看看有没有什么遗漏
Sounds good.
好想法
Is it true Blair plans to replace you
布莱尔一当上王妃
as soon as she's princess?
就会取代你的位置,是真的吗
It is, but it doesn't matter,
对,但是无所谓了
Because she's never going to become princess.
因为她当不成王妃了
You will see to that.
等着瞧吧
Yeah, I don't know if our plan is going to work.
不知道我们的计划可不可行
Blair's bachelorette party
布莱尔说单身派对
seems like it's going to be
似乎将是
a very staid affair.
中规中矩的聚会
Well, not if you're there.
你在就不一定了
And there will be liquor, no?
派对上肯定会有酒的,对吧
See that she drinks a lot of it.
务必确保她"喝到位"
You're not going back on me now, are you?
你不会这会儿掉链子吧
Beatrice, Blair is still in love with Chuck.
碧儿翠思,布莱尔还爱着恰克
She just confessed it to me.
她刚向我忏悔的
If we don't stop your brother's marriage,
如果我们不阻止她和你哥结婚
I will lose my position in the royal court,
我在皇室就没有一点地位了
and you will lose me as well.
你也会失去我
Is that really what you want?
你真的想这样吗
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
Help Louis to see the truth about Blair.
让路易看清布莱尔的面目
Get her drunk and alone with Chuck Bass.
把她灌醉,让她和恰克?拜斯独处
Then we will show the world where her true heart lies.
这样一来,她到底爱谁,就一目了然了
Dad, Lily, what are you guys doing here?
爸,莉莉,你们在这儿干吗
Serena asked us to come.
瑟琳娜让我们过来的
I'm sorry. I was just so excited.
抱歉,我太激动了
Of course. It's not every day you get to see your face
能理解,的士上印着自己照片的机会
on a taxicab.
可不是每天都有
Serena, Lily, over here.
瑟琳娜,莉莉,看这边
Oh, not yet. We're waiting for one of the cabs.
先别拍,还没找到的士呢
I wonder where Nate is. It's almost 10:00.
内特呢,都快十点了
He would not miss this.
他肯定会来的
This is just as much his moment as it is mine.
这一刻对他来说一样很有意义
I'm sure he'll be out in a minute.
他肯定一会就过来了
Ah, there's one. Taxi!
过来了,出租车
10 on the button.
正好十点
"S by S"
叫板八卦天后
This is fabulous.
真漂亮
Hey, Let's see that column.
打开专栏让我们看看
I'm on it. Here you go.
马上好,给
Serena, hold it up.
瑟琳娜,举起来
Yeah, right next to your face. That's great. Thanks.
举到脸旁边,很好,谢谢
Nice. Smile.
不错,微笑哦
Ask questions.
有个问题
But there's n-- it's just blank.
页面是空白的
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Well, that's... that's weird.
真奇怪
Maybe there's a delay or something.
可能是网络问题吧
What's happening?
怎么回事
Everything okay?
没事吧
I hope so.
但愿如此
Just put that up there in the corner
把那个放到角落
and make it color and see what I like.
改成彩色再让我看看
"This page no longer exists"?
页面不存在
I had to postpone the launch. I'm sorry.
我不得不推迟专栏的首发,抱歉
Well, I'm confused,
我糊涂了
because this whole column was your idea,
开专栏原本是你提出来的
so if you're rethinking it now, you need to let me know.
即使你改变注意,也得让我事先知道吧
No, it's just not the right time.
不,只是现在还不是时候
Marketing said awareness was too low.
根据市场调查,专栏的知名度太低
So maybe after the cabs make a few more laps
等那些出租车在市里多转几天
around the city.
再开也不迟
You swear that's what this is about--a marketing strategy?
真的只是营销手段而已吗
You'll be the first to know when I decide we're ready,
准备好以后,我会第一个告诉你
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好吧
So you think I'm ready for the pitch?
你觉得我现在可以巡回宣传吗
'cause I know some of my ideas
我觉得我的想法
are a little on the esoteric side.
很多都比较难懂
No, your-- no, your ideas are brilliant.
不不不,你的想法很棒
And obviously you light up every room that you walk into.
不管在哪,你的出现总能令满堂生辉
But... I sense there's a "but" coming.
我听出来你要说"但是"了
Oh... You may not like what I'm gonna say.
我下面要说的话,你可能接受不了
It's a little... personal.
因为涉及你个人
Is it my shirt? It's my shirt, right?
是我的衬衫吗,就是我的衬衫,是吗
No. It's Serena.
不,是瑟琳娜
Look, you're a brilliant writer with incredible creative range,
你才华横溢,思维活跃
but I worry the publicity you two are getting right now
但你们俩现在都那么出名
is distracting people from your real talent.
人们反而会忽视你的真才实学
See, I want Simon & Schuster to see you
我希望西蒙与舒斯特出版社
as the next Jennifer Egan or Chad Harbach.
把你看作下一个珍妮弗?伊根或者乍得?哈巴克,均为美国热门新晋作家
And I worry that if they see you as Serena's boyfriend again...
但我怕他们只把你当成瑟琳娜的男朋友
They're--they're just gonna want me
你担心他们只是想让我
to write a sequel to "Inside" Again.
写《局外人》的续集而已
I'm sorry. I--you know, I know it's not my place to say anything.
抱歉,我知道我没资格说这些
No, but I'm glad you did,
不会,我很高兴你能跟我说这些
because Serena's about to launch this new column,
因为瑟琳娜也快要开专栏了
Uh, and the cover story is all about us,
首篇文章就是我们的故事
so I need to call her and tell her not to right now. Hold on.
我得给她打电话,让她先别发,稍等
Hello?
Listen, I got a question for you.
我有个问题
When your column launches,
你开专栏以后
do you think you could leave out, uh, the--the parts
能把我们俩的那部分
that focus on our present-day relationship?
给去掉吗
Why? What's going on?
为什么,怎么啦
Well, my agent seems to think that
我的经纪人觉得
I'll have a better chance
如果能不写上东区的故事
of writing about something that isn't about the upper east side
并减少和你在一起的曝光率
if I'm not so connected to you in the press, uh, right now.
我的前途可能会更坦荡一些
I know--I know that sounds kinda bad.
我知道这样说有点过分
Yeah, it did. But don't worry about it.
确实,但不用担心
My column has been put on hold indefinitely.
我的专栏不知几时才能开呢
Oh, good. Oh, that's great. No, that's--that's...
那就好,太好了,不是不是
Not good for you. I'm sorry about that.
对你来说不算什么好事,抱歉
No, it's--it's fine.
没关系
Look, if Nate ever does decide to run it,
如果内特通知我开通的话
I'll make sure all the references to you
我保证,我会把跟你有关的内容
are in the past.
全部删掉
Yeah, we can keep up appearances for Blair's sake.
为了布莱尔,我们可以继续装装样子
I just think maybe no more Madison avenue.
我只是不想再那么高调了
I'm sure your wallet will be happy to hear that.
这下你的"管家婆"(暗指丹的经纪人)满意了吧
Thank you, Serena. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你,瑟琳娜,非常感谢
Yeah. Bye.
没事,再见
Thanks for keeping me company.
谢谢你陪我
Told Serena I wanted to hand-pick the macarons for tonight.
我告诉瑟琳娜,我要亲自挑选今晚的马卡龙蛋糕
Besides, I wouldn't mind an orange blossom
如果晚饭前能再来一杯橙花鸡尾酒
to tide me over before dinner.
我会更开心
Of course. I love Laduree.
确实,我喜欢拉杜丽,(拉杜丽: 巴黎着名高级甜点)
Although... I can go there anytime I like in Paris.
虽然在巴黎的时候,我可以随时去那里
You can never have too many macarons.
但是马卡龙是永远吃不够的呀
You joke, but you might want to
尽管开玩笑吧,趁现在还有机会
lick creme fraiche off a stripper or take a pole dancing class while you still can.
去看个脱衣舞或者钢管舞也不错哦
What's the point in deviating from the royal path,
违背皇家规矩有什么意思啊
even for one night?
而且就这一晚
My life is what it is. Might as well get used to it now.
我的生活就是那样咯,现在先适应起来
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
And don't say shopping for Velour track pants.
别说你是来买Velour运动裤的
You're following me.
你在跟踪我
I'm not going to leave until you tell me what changed,
如果你不解释清楚
why you turned your back on me, on us.
为什么放弃我和我们的感情,我绝不罢休
I told you everything there is to say.
我已经说的够清楚了
Lurking in doorways won't help.
再跟踪也没用
Sooner or later, you're going to crack.
你迟早会崩溃的
You always do.
你总是那样
Whether it's at Le Charlot at 7:00
不是七点,在Le Charlot餐厅,上东区法式餐厅
or Doubles at 9:00
就是九点,在Doubles餐厅
or the Tiffany suite at the St. Regis at 11:00.
或者十一点,在瑞吉酒店的蒂凡尼套房
Maybe it's a good idea to cut loose tonight after all,
也许今天晚上真该放纵一下下
far away from any place Chuck Bass can find me.
逃到恰克?拜斯找不到的地方
Absolutement. Leave everything to me.
没问题,交给我吧
Is Nate in?
内特在吗
Uh, he's down in graphics,
他在楼下的图片部
but he should be back up any second.
他应该一会就回来了
I just wanna talk to him about my column. I'll wait inside.
我跟他说说专栏的事,我进去等他
Okay, well, maybe you should...
要不你...
S by S
瑟琳娜专栏的首篇文章
Turns out Nate's gonna be longer than I thought--
内特可能要耽误一会
Hey, wait. What are you doing?
等等,你在干吗
Nate killed my column
内特扼杀了我的专栏
because Gossip Girl told him to.
全是八卦天后的指使
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
No? Watch me.
不能吗,看着
So, Dan, what are you thinking for book number two?
丹,你的第二本书是怎么构思的呢
We're all ears.
我们洗耳恭听
Um, you know, there are a couple worlds I'm drawn to right now.
我现在写的小说里有两个世界
One of them is a modern western.
其中一个是现代西方世界
Uh, but it's like a-- like a "Henry IV"
但有点像《亨利四世》(莎翁着名戏剧之一)
kind of structure or vibe,
采用的结构和氛围
so there's the Falstaff thing,
所以也有点法尔斯塔夫的感觉,Falstaff:莎士比亚戏剧中的喜剧人物
with all of your friends addicted to
故事发生在复兴时期的一个养牛场
the drunken revelry of the west, you know,
主人公的所有朋友都沉迷于
so it's set on a cattle range during Reconstruction.
西方世界的酒宴狂欢之中
Smart, but I worry that, uh,
有意思,但我担心
westerns are a little played out.
这样的故事是不是有点过时了
How about something more modern?
为什么不写一些更现代的东西
Yes. He has another idea.
没错,他还有另一个设想
It's set in Manhattan.
故事就发生在曼哈顿
Keep going.
继续
Yeah. Um, it's basically, like, a hundred years from today.
不过那是一百年以后了
It's the future?
未来吗
No, it's the near future.
不远的将来
Yeah, I mean, I know it's a risk...
我知道这是个冒险
Can I hit "Pause"?
能打断一下吗
Your fans are crying out for a sequel to "Inside",
你的粉丝们急切想知道《局外人》的续集,
and frankly, so is your publisher.
坦白讲,我们出版商也是
Yeah, I mean, I don't know who's interested
嗯,我不确定是否还有人对
in hearing that story anymore.
这个故事感兴趣
Well, your girlfriend Serena's article about you two
你女朋友瑟琳娜关于你俩的博客
went up less than an hour ago,
刚更新了不到一小时
and there are already over a thousand comments.
已经有了上千条评论了
Um... Yeah. I mean, I was just--
我是说,我只是
I was really hoping to-- to stretch on this one.
我只是想在原来的故事上做点延伸
Then take a yoga class.
想做延伸,上瑜伽课吧
That's good.
很好笑
But, uh, write what you know.
但是写你知道的就好
And keep on dating Serena,
和瑟琳娜保持关系
at least until the next book comes out.
至少到下一本书出版之前
It's great press.
这是很好的舆论宣传
You wanted to see me?
你找我有事吗
Yeah. You're fired.
对,你被解雇了
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
You went behind my back and launched your column
你居然暗地里上传了你的专栏
When I told you we weren't ready.
我已经和你说过我们还没准备妥当
Oh, we weren't, or gossip girl wasn't?
是我们还是八卦天后没有准备好
I saw her e-mail.
我看到她的邮件了
Look, I know that you've been secretly working with her
听着,我知道你秘密和八卦天后合作很久了
or for her. Either way, I don't care.
或者为她工作,我不在乎你们之间是什么关系
It means you're not just a liar but a hypocrite.
反正都能证明你不仅是个骗子还是个伪君子
Did you even read the e-mail gossip girl sent?
你看了她发的那封邮件吗
Which one?
哪封
The last one, when she said my own cousin sabotaged my car.
最下面那封,说我的亲表哥给我的车使坏
Trip? You realize you're even crazier than gossip girl?
特里普,你不觉得你比八卦天后还不可理喻吗
Well, her information seems pretty reliable.
但是她的讯息看起来很有可信度
She's got photos.
她还有照片为证
Oh, yeah, because no gossip site has ever faked a photo before.
好像以前没有八卦网站用过假照片似的
She would do anything to save her reputation right now.
只要能保住她的名誉,她现在什么都会做
Nate, what's happened to you?
内特,你是怎么了
When did you stop being able to tell the difference
什么时候开始你连朋友
between your friends and your enemies?
和敌人都分不清了
Serena, wait.
瑟琳娜,等一下
No, you fired me. I don't have to listen to you.
不,你已经解雇我了,我没必要再听你的了
And you know what?
你知道吗
Honestly, someone should probably tell Trip
说实话,得有个人告诉特里普
that his own cousin is trying to frame him
他的亲表弟在陷害他
for a crime he didn't commit.
就因为一桩他没干过的事
Okay, so we shall have plenty of alcohol
好的,我们要有很多酒
and many phallic party favors.
和很多情趣用品
Really, the most important thing is that we steer clear
最重要的是我们得去一个
of anyplace that chuck bass m--
恰克?拜斯找...
Chuck Bass might find you? I understand.
恰克?拜斯找不到的地方,懂的
We're going to have so much fun.
会很有意思的
I even got a few party games
我还加了几个女生频道上
I saw "Girls Play" on Channel VH1.
看来的派对游戏
Oddly... It sounds perfect.
奇怪的是,听起来很棒
It will be a night you will never forget.
这个晚上一定会让你难忘
There was really no need to come up.
你真的没必要上来
I told the front desk we're just fine with our gideons.
我告诉过前台我们跟犹太勇士关系很好
I'm not here to sell you anything.
我不是来推销神圣物品的
God's advice is free.
上帝的指引是免费的
Father Cavalia of Monaco.
摩纳哥的卡瓦利神父
The Grimaldis' spiritual flack.
格里马尔迪的精神领袖
What could you possibly want with me?
你想从我这儿得到什么
I received a call from princess Beatrice this morning.
今天早上我接到了碧儿翠思公主的电话
She's concerned about her brother's pending marriage
她对她哥哥和布莱尔?霍道夫
to Blair Waldorf.
近期的婚礼很担忧
And you think I might be the answer to her prayers?
而你觉得我能回应她的祈祷吗
Perhaps.
也许
I know that you're on your way to the St. Regis
我知道你马上就要去瑞吉酒店
to interrupt Ms. Waldorf's bachelorette party,
给霍道夫小姐的单身聚会捣乱
So I thought you would like to know
所以我想你很愿意知道
that the party's been moved.
聚会转移地点了
What happened to "Thou shalt not steal"?
你难道不遵守"汝不可偷盗"的教诲了吗
This is not the time to be cavalier, Mr. Bass.
现在可不是发扬骑士精神的时候,拜斯先生
The woman you love is about to marry another man--
你爱的女人就要嫁给别人了
I am quite aware,
我很清楚
and thank you for your sympathies,
也谢谢你的同情
But tell me, Father, what is your angle?
但神父,这对你有什么好处呢
This is what is known as divine intervention,
这就是所说的神助
Monsieur Bass.
拜斯先生
I'd accept it if I were you.
如果我是你的话会欣然接受的
I'd have to speak with Blair in private.
我需要和布莱尔单独谈话
I'm not sure even you could perform that miracle alone.
我不确定你一个人能办成这件事
Who said I'm working alone?
谁说我是一个人
After all, I've got a higher power by my side.
最起码,还有神圣的力量站在我这边
Let's go.
我们走吧
I have never been so happy to be surrounded
被这么多舞会狂人所包围着
by so many bridge and tunnel types.
还真是第一次呢
You should have worn an actual tiara.
你应该带一个真的皇冠
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
Someone would have fist-pumped it off her head.
马上就会有人拿走的
Ooh. Shots now.
开始喝吧
So... Who's ready for the first party game?
准备好玩今晚的第一个游戏了吗
I am.
我好了
Beatrice came up with a great plan--
碧儿翠思有一个很好的计划
Match the Ex with the Act.
叫做"和前男友做过的事"
Remember how we made you write down
记得我们逼你写下的
all the secret, scandalous acts your exes committed?
那些你的前男友们的秘密和八卦吗
Well, Beatrice now holds the questions and the answers
碧儿翠思那儿有所有的答案和问题
and will read each one aloud.
她会大声的读出来
If no one can name the right ex...
如果没有人能指出到底是哪个前男友
we all take a shot,
我们就喝一杯
but if we guess correctly, you take a shot.
如果我们答对了,你就喝一杯
Well, I hope you ladies have the urge to purge,
我希望你们做好了喝酒的准备
because those secrets not even Serena knows.
因为连瑟琳娜都不知道那些秘密
Wait. Where is Serena?
等一下,瑟琳娜去哪儿了
Oh, my God. I forgot to call her
天哪,我忘了给她打电话
with the change in plans.
告诉她改地点的事了
Oh, let me call her now.
那我现在打给她
Hey, B. I'm on my way. B
我马上到
No, no, no, there's a change in location.
不,等一下,我们改了地点
We're at Panchito's.
我们在潘奇托酒吧
I'm sorry. My phone must be messed up.
抱歉,我的电话好像出问题了
I thought you said you were at Panchito's.
你是说你们在潘奇托酒吧吗
Yeah, Beatrice forgot to call and tell you.
没错,碧儿翠丝忘了打电话告诉你了
Beatrice doesn't seem like the kind of girl
碧儿翠丝不像是
who forgets anything.
会忘事的人啊
She's changed. I promise.
她变好了,我保证
But what are we doing even talking about this?
我们干嘛费时说这个
Get in a cab immediately.
马上打车过来
No, I'm still at the apartment.
我还在公寓
I have to finish something,
还有点事没处理完
but, um, I'll be there soon.
但我很快就过去
I promise, and please don't drink
我保证,答应我在我没去之前
too many frozen margaritas before I get there. Bye.
不要喝太多冰冻玛格丽特,拜
Everybody's waiting. Let's start drinking.
大家都在等着你,我们开始喝酒吧
Hey, Trip, I'm glad you decided to come.
特里普,很高兴你能来
Well, thanks for calling.
谢谢你给我打电话
I saw your fight with Nate on "Gossip girl."
我在八卦天后上看到了你和内特吵架了
I know you have no reason to take my side in anything,
我知道你没必要替我出头
but I really appreciate you standing up for me in this.
但我还是很感谢你这次站出来帮我
I'm not doing this for you.
我不是为你效劳
I'm doing it because it's the right thing.
我是做对的事而已
I-I just--I don't know what Nate was thinking.
我不知道内特怎么想的
Next question--"What is Lord Marcus's favorite song?"
下一个问题,马库斯伯爵最喜欢的歌是什么
Ooh, ooh, I know. "Where Do Broken Hearts Go?"
我知道,我知道,《伤心何处去》
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Lucky guess!
蒙对了
There have been a lot of lucky guesses tonight.
你们今晚也蒙对太多了吧
Okay. Question number four--
好的,第四个问题
"Who once wore Blair's underwear
谁曾经穿着布莱尔的小内内
to dinner at Picholine?"
在匹夏林餐厅吃过饭
Oh, oh, oh. Bottoms up, ladies.
都喝光吧,女士们
No one knows the answer to that one.
没有人会知道的
I never told a single soul about that.
我谁都没告诉过
I don't think I even wrote it in my diary.
甚至在日记里也没有写过
Carter Baizen.
是卡特?贝森吗
Correct. Blair drinks.
对了,布莱尔喝
This game is kicking my ass.
这个游戏快整死老娘了
Drink, drink, drink, drink.
喝,喝,喝
No!
不是吧
Oh, get it!
快去拿
What's so funny?
什么这么搞笑
Serena's column.
瑟琳娜的专栏
I gotta hand it to her. It's great.
我要膜拜她,写得很棒
And I'm not the only one that thinks so.
而且不是个人意见哦
Yeah, I know.
我知道
The whole city's reading it.
整个纽约都在看
Over a thousand comments.
超过一千条评论
Is that a bad thing?
这不好吗
Well, for me, kind of.
对我来说,有点儿
I had my, uh, my pitch meeting this afternoon with my editor,
我今天下午和我的编辑见面
and now that Serena and I are--are back on,
既然现在我和瑟琳娜又复合了
he's completely focused on me writing a sequel to "Inside."
他很想让我写《局外人》的续集
That's great. You guys are the new hot couple.
很好啊,你们绝对是现在的最红情侣
You should enjoy it.
你应该高兴的
But we're not dating.
但是我们不是真的在约会啊
We're just faking it to protect Blair's engagement.
我们只是为保住布莱尔的婚约而假装的
Okay. I'm not even gonna ask you to fill me in.
好吧,我不会让你给我解释
Instead, I'm just gonna assume
我会假定这需要一个
there's a long royal explanation.
很长的官方说明
You know me well, and Blair, but the point is
你了解我和布莱尔的,但是关键是
as long as it seems like Serena and I are together,
只要我和瑟琳娜还假装在一起
My editor's not gonna let me write a second novel
我的编辑就不会让我写
I'd actually care about.
我真正想写的第二部小说
Well, sacrificing your career for the people you love,
为了你爱的人奉献出你的事业
I understand.
我理解的
But sacrificing it for fake love, I...
但是为了假的爱情奉献,我
I think it's counterintuitive.
这就有点讲不通了
Yeah, which is why I have to find Serena.
所以我得去找瑟琳娜
Have you seen her?
你知道她在哪吗
Tonight's Blair's bachelorette party.
今晚是布莱尔的单身派对
I'm sure she's there.
她肯定在那儿呢
Well, I've already crashed her bridal shower.
反正我已经搞砸了她的婚前派对
I'm sure it won't matter if I barge in
她肯定不会介意
on another pre-wedding event.
我再闯一次她的婚前聚会
Oh, tell Serena I'm a fan.
告诉瑟琳娜我是她的粉哦
Now since I'm... not sober...
现在既然,我已经晕了
I'm gonna tell you what I really think about tonight.
我就告诉你我对今晚真正的看法吧
I'm having the best time.
真是太好玩了
Oh, I'm so glad.
我好欣慰
But I had my doubts about you.
我以前真对你不放心来着
You are almost as scheme-y as me.
你勾心斗角的程度简直都快赶上我了
But we are cut from the same cloth--
我们的确很像
Overbearing mother, absent father,
母亲专制独裁,缺少父亲
The weight of a thousand expectations.
万众期待下的强压
You're right.
你说得没错
I always am.
我什么时候错过
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Anything.
随便问
Why are you marrying my brother
我知道你爱的不是我哥
when I know you're not in love with him?
为什么还要嫁给他呢
I do love him.
我是爱他的
There might be some loves that seem...
有些爱可能感觉上
bigger than others or more complicated or...
比别的更深,更复杂
harder to let go of.
更难忘记
But there's a reason they're not meant to be.
不过命中注定不能在一起
You cannot choose who you love.
真爱是由不得你的
But you can choose how you love them.
但是你可以选择爱的方式
And there are some people you can only love
有些人只有不在一起
by not being with them.
爱才能延续
Okay, I'll get you some water.
我去帮你拿杯水
You need to sober up.
让你醒醒酒
Oh, you're so nice... and so pretty.
你人真好...也很漂亮
I don't understand.
我不理解
How could Nate ever believe I'd wanna hurt him?
内特怎么会以为我想要伤害他
He's the closest thing I have to a brother.
他跟我亲如同胞兄弟
No, I know, but you know,
我知道,但你想想
Nate's not the kid that you grew up with.
内特不再是那个跟你一起长大的小孩了
He's changed.
他变了
Yeah. Well, so have I.
我也变了
And I'm not gonna sit here and let him try to frame me
我不会就这样坐等他诬蔑我
for a crime I didn't commit.
没做过的罪行
Well, then we need to kill the story
那我们得在他宣告天下之前
before he goes public with it.
把那篇文章撤下来
How? There's no way I can prove I didn't do it.
怎么撤,我无法证明我的清白
I know, but maybe we can find out who really did do it.
我知道,但我们可以把真凶挖出来
I mean, come on. Is there anyone that you can think of
想想,你觉得有谁会
that would wanna hurt Nate?
想要伤害内特
I don't even wanna say this out loud, Serena.
我本不想说出来,瑟琳娜
But all the way here, I was replaying it in my mind.
但来的路上,我一直在回想那些片段
Replaying what?
什么片段
The night of the accident.
出意外的那晚
I heard Maureen call a car to take her to the empire.
我听见莫林打电话叫车接她去帝国
If I had known--
如果我那时知道--
Wait, wait. Maureen?
等等,莫林
Are you surprised?
你真的觉得意外吗
I mean, after all, all she's ever cared about
她关心的就只有我的事业
was my career, how my success reflected on her.
我事业的成功让她脸上有光
When she saw grandfather pass me over for Nate,
当看到外公舍弃我转向内特
she decided to protect the thing that mattered to her most.
她选择了利益至上
I think we've heard enough.
够了
Thank you, Nate.
谢谢你,内特
Oh, don't thank me. Thank Serena.
不用谢我, 谢瑟琳娜
It was her idea.
是她的主意
What the hell's going on?
这到底怎么回事
Well, we knew you wouldn't admit to anything,
我们料到你绝对不会承认
So Serena and I staged that little argument
瑟琳娜跟我就在《八卦天后》上
On "Gossip girl."
演了出戏
We figured you'd try to pin the accident on someone else
我们觉得你肯定会把罪怪到别人头上
just like you did two years ago
就跟两年前
when you left Serena in that car.
你把瑟琳娜留在那车上一样
Did you really think I'd talk to you again,
你真觉得我还会愿意跟你说话吗
never mind take your side against nate's?
还跟你一国和内特对着干
You're really gonna try to pin this on Maureen?
你真要用莫林为你顶罪吗
Oh, I'm not pinning anything. It was Maureen.
我没有要谁顶罪,就是莫林干的
Why don't we go ask her ourselves?
我们去跟她对质好了
We don't have to. She has an airtight alibi.
不用,她有完美的不在场证明
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because on the night of the accident,
因为意外的当晚
she was with me, consulting with a divorce lawyer.
她跟我在一起,咨询离婚律师
And as soon as she hears about this,
她听到这些后
she's definitely gonna be through with you.
必然要跟你一刀两断
I have to say, an unexpected choice.
必须承认,我没想到是这家
I'll get Blair.
我去找布莱尔
Why don't you wait in the car?
你在车里等着吧
I certainly hope you know what you're doing.
我希望你知道自己在干什么
A priest in a bar? Kinky.
神父进酒吧,下流啊
You have no idea.
超出你想象
Let's go this way. Now tell Beatrice I need air.
走这边,告诉碧儿翠思我去透透气
I'll be back in a minute.
马上回来
Hey, bridey, got a match?
准新娘,有火吗
Two. And that's the problem.
有两个,这正是问题所在
All right, well, hold this while I go find one.
好吧,帮我拿着,我去找火
Ooh. Don't mind if I do.
我可吸了啊
Ooh, the strippers are here!
脱衣舞男总算来了
Excuse me, miss.
对不起,小姐
Is that a joint in your mouth?
你嘴里含着的是大麻吗
Well, hello, Officer...Weiner.
你好,维纳...警官(Weiner同有香肠的意思)
Why, yes, it is. Do you want some?
可不是吗,你要来一根吗
Okay.
行了
Oh, you're no fun. Where did Beatrice find you?
你可真没劲,碧儿翠思从哪找到你的
No, shh.
Just cut all small talk.
废话少说
Let's find out if you really are New York's finest--
让我见识下你是不是纽约最好的
Oh! Is that a real gun?
那是把真枪吗
Okay.
够了
Ow! What are you doing?
你干嘛啊
Is this part of the act?
这也是表演的一部分吗
Hey, excuse me, officers, we--
对不起,警官们,我们
Back off, kid.
闪远点,年轻人
Okay.
好吧
No. No, no, no.
不,不,不
D-don't you know who I am?
你们不知道我是谁吗
I'm going to be the Princess of Monaco!
我马上就要成为摩纳哥的公主了
Yeah? And I'm the King of the 6th precinct.
是吗,那我就是六区国王
I love you, New York!
纽约,我爱你
Of course you'd be behind this.
幕后主谋可不是你嘛
Hey, where's Blair?
布莱尔在哪
I'm just finishing the paperwork.
我在办手续
You royal bitch! You paid that girl to give me a joint
皇家贱人,你付钱让那女的给我大麻
and tipped off the police that I was outside with it
然后再跟警察告密说我在外面吸毒
because you wanted to humiliate me
只是为了在全世界面前
In the eyes of the world.
羞辱我
What's next? Photoshopped nude pics?
接下来是什么, PS艳照门
A dead body in my bed?
在我床上放尸体什么的
Ooh, hey, she's-- she's just making a point.
她有点用词不当
Blair, this was not beatrice's fault.
布莱尔,这不是碧儿翠思的错
It was Chuck's. Chuck's?
是恰克,恰克吗
I shook his tail with a decoy plan.
他早被我的假情报给糊弄了
He's staking out a suite at the St. Regis as we speak.
他现在正在瑞吉酒店外面傻等呢
No, I saw him there with my own eyes.
我亲眼看见他在现场的
Ma belle-soeur, may we speak privately?
亲爱的嫂子,我们能单独谈谈吗
Go ahead. I'll wait for your things.
去吧,我来帮你拿东西
How you doing?
你好吗
Start at the beginning.
从头说起
And don't leave anything out.
一个字也别落下
The day of the accident, I met Max.
出事那天,我遇见了马克斯
He followed you from Nate's office
他从内特的办公室一路跟踪你找到我
and offered to help me in exchange for money.
说给他钱就可以帮助我
We'd just had that argument about the weekend,
我们刚因为内特那个周末顶替我
Nate taking my place.
而发生了点不愉快
I was so angry, and so I paid him to drain
我一时愤怒,就付钱
the brake fluid from the car--
让他排空车的制动液
Half before and the rest when it was done.
定金一半,事成再付一半
So that explains Gossip Girl's photo of Max at the Empire.
所以《八卦天后》才有马克思在帝国的照片
I met him outside the garage to give him the rest of the money.
我约他在车库外面付给他剩下一半的钱
He said he'd done it, and he took off,
他说他完事了,然后走人了
But when I double-checked, it turns out that he played me.
我去检查时才发现他耍了我
He took the money, and he ran.
他拿着钱跑路了
So you did it yourself.
所以你亲自动手了
Look, I never meant for anything to happen to Blair.
我并不是想要伤害布莱尔
Yeah, but you wouldn't have cared
如果我坐上了轮椅或者更糟
If I ended up in a wheelchair or worse?
你却觉得心安理得
I never thought it would get that bad.
我没想到会那么严重
I thought you'd--I don't know-- hit a parked car,
我以为你会,撞上路边停着的车
get thrown around, get banged up.
受点惊吓什么的
I wanted to ruin your weekend, not your life.
我只想毁了你的周末之行,并不想要你的命
And I know what you think of me after what I did to Serena.
我知道在瑟琳娜那件事之后,你怎么看我
But when I saw you rising up at "The Spectator"...
但当我看到你在《纽约观察家》蒸蒸日上时
Well, we both know there's only a certain amount
我们都知道外公的宠爱
of grandfather's love to go around.
是有限的
He chose you.
他选了你
And so I did the only thing I knew how to.
所以我只好做了我唯一拿手的事
That's it? That's your answer? What, not enough love?
就这样吗,这就是你的解释吗,缺爱
I raised you to stand on your own two feet.
我把你养大,是要你脚踏实地做人
No. You raised me to kneel before yours.
不,是让我在你面前卑躬屈膝
And now my life is over.
现在我的人生毁了
And that's exactly what you deserve.
这是你应得的报应
Two years ago, you and I were the ones in the accident,
两年前,出事故的是你跟我
and you left me hurt and alone,
你留受伤的我一人在那
and you got off scot-free.
自己却毫发无损地离开了
But that's not what's gonna happen this time.
这次不会是这样了
This time, you are gonna pay for what you did.
这次你要为你的行为付出代价
And I'm gonna see to it.
我会看着
Oh, Blair's been arrested.
布莱尔被逮捕了
Go. We've got it covered.
去吧,这里我们来搞定
So you're telling me that when my face
你是说明天《第六页》(著名八卦杂志)
is on "Page Six" tomorrow,
刊登我的大脸照时
I have nobody to blame but myself?
我只能怪自己吗
Yes, but don't be so sure about the story getting out.
是的,不过这事可不一定会被曝光
Where did you get those?
你怎么拿到这些的
I bought them off everyone outside the bar.
我买下了酒吧门口所有人的手机
Did you get all of them?
你全都买下来了吗
If anyone talks, it'll be just a rumor.
如果有人谈论此事,也只会是流言蜚语
No proof.
没有证据
Oh, I've never been so happy
我从来没有因为八卦天后的倒台
for the demise of "Gossip girl."
而这么开心过
But now... one last thing.
现在呢,还有一件事
Voila.
来,戴上
Trip's in the car. Says he wants to tell the police himself.
特里普在车上,说他想自己和警察说
I'm gonna take him down there now.
我现在要把他带过去
Good.
很好
I wanna thank you, Nathaniel,
我想要谢谢你,内特尼尔
for the way you handled things tonight,
谢谢你今晚处理这件事的方式
and for never believing that I could have had anything to do
谢谢你相信我和毒品犯罪
with this heinous crime.
绝没有任何关系
Well, I'm glad your conscience is clear.
我很高兴你觉得对得起自己良心了
Wh-what is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
You can't possibly blame me for what happened.
你不能因为这事指责我
You've pitted us against each other our entire lives.
你让我们有生以来就在彼此竞争
Everything is a competition, and the prize is your approval.
永远都在比赛,奖品就是你的赏识
It's the great Van Der Bilt tradition.
这就是我们伟大的范?德?比尔特家族的传统
Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way about your own family.
我很遗憾你这样想你的家族
And might I remind you that Diana Payne
或许我应该提醒你一下,戴安娜?佩恩
would never have given you that job at "The spectator"
之所以给你这份《观察家》的工作
if I hadn't paid her to?
只是因为我付了她钱
You really think you can make it on your own?
你真以为是你独自闯出来的吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
But it's the only way it'll mean anything.
但也只能这样
I've set up some meetings with investors.
我安排了要和赞助商们开个会
I'll be making you an offer.
我也邀请你来参加会议
Hey, where is she? What happened?
她在哪里,发生什么事了
Oh, she's fine. They're not pressing charges.
她没事,他们没有提出正式控告
Oh, thank God. You would not believe what I just came from.
谢天谢地,你绝对猜不到我从哪儿过来
Look, Serena, while we're alone,
听着,瑟琳娜,现在刚好只有我们两个
there's something I need to say to you.
我有些事必须要告诉你
Are you... fake-breaking up with me?
你是要和我,假装分手吗
You know how guys say,
你知道男生会说
"It's not you. It's me"? "
不是你的原因,是我的原因"
Well, in this case, it's--it's my book.
现在呢,是我的书的原因
Well, don't worry. You haven't hurt my fake feelings.
别担心,你没有伤害我假装的情感
I would never wanna get in the way of your career.
我从来不想阻碍你的事业
There you are!
你来啦
Ohh! Is everything okay?
都还好吗
Were you worried about little ol' me?
你有没有担心我
B. You smell like a distillery. B
你现在闻起来就像个酿酒厂
I had shots. They were fun!
我喝酒了,超好玩
The first ten, anyway.
前十杯啦
Oh, well, I'm sorry I missed the excitement.
好遗憾我错过了令人兴奋的聚会
Oh, I had someone to watch over me.
有人看着我呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's so nice.
她人真好
Where's Blair?
布莱尔在哪儿
With me.
和我在一起
Can you get her to Chuck's hotel?
你能把她送去恰克的酒店吗
No. The plan is finished.
不行,计划终止
It's over.
到此为止了
And so are we.
我们之间也是
Beatrice, wait.
碧儿翠思,等等
I don't want to play these games to hurt people.
我不想再耍花招,伤害任何人了
I only want you,
我只想要你
but you're never going to leave the church for me.
但你又绝不会为了我离开教堂
We both know it.
这点我们都知道
I'm just the only one brave enough to say it out loud.
我只是勇敢地讲出来而已
I wanted you to know
我打给你是为了告诉你
Blair made it home safely.
布莱尔安全到家了
I just tucked her in, and she is out like a light.
我刚帮她盖好被子,她眯眼就睡着了
No surprise there.
不感到意外
I never thought I'd see the day
我从来没想过有一天
when Blair waldorf ate a tequila worm.
我会看到布莱尔喝龙舌兰而烂醉
Yeah, I never thought I would read something
我也从没想过我会被
written by Serena Van Der Woodsen
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森写的东西
that made me laugh out loud, and even more impressive
逗得大笑不止,更震撼的是
there were no witnesses,
这点没有目击证人
so I will deny it if asked publicly, but, uh,
所以如果在公共场合被问起的话我会否认
there may have been a lump in my throat.
但我真的貌似哽咽了一下
Really? A lump?
真的吗,哽咽了吗
Don't gloat, but seriously, I mean, it's--
别沾沾自喜,说真的
it's surprisingly real for something supposedly fake.
有些本应该是假的东西,却真实得出奇
Well, not all fake.
并不都是假的
No, I know. We--we dated for years,
我知道,我们曾恋爱过几年
so of course there's history there.
所以我们是有过去的
Yeah. But...
没错,但是
But what?
但是什么
It... I don't... Just...
我不知道,我只是
Whatever. Have a good night, okay?
算了,晚安了,好吗
No, what is it? Tell me.
不好,你要说什么,告诉我
We're Dan and Serena. You can tell me anything.
我们是丹和瑟琳娜,你什么都可以告诉我
It must be true, 'cause I read that online.
这点是真的,因为我看你在网上写了
I-I have to go. Bye.
我得挂了,拜
Chuck, you need to leave now.
恰克,你必须马上离开这
I don't know what it is you think I did tonight,
我知道你觉得今晚是我策划的
but all I care about is her.
但是我在乎的只有她
Blair's asleep, okay?
布莱尔睡着了
And even if she wasn't, she--
就算她没有
she wouldn't wanna see you anyway.
她也不会想见你
Tell her I came by...
那告诉她我来过
and that I'm not done.
而且我还没放弃
That's one thing I learned from blair.
这是我从布莱尔身上学到的一点
You don't give up on the people you love.
绝不放弃你所爱的人
Rise and shine, jailbird.
太阳出来喜洋洋啦,小囚犯
I made you french press.
我给你煮了法式咖啡
Oh, no, no, please, please. I beg you, no light.
别别别, 求你了,不想见光
Here. You want your coffee?
给,想喝咖啡吗
Uh, stop spinning.
别转了
What are those?
这是什么
Louis' wedding vows.
路易的结婚誓词
I found them
藏在我书桌里面
hidden in my desk last night, and I was drunk enough
我昨晚找到的,我喝醉了
to allow myself a minor ethical transgression.
所以允许我自己小违反一下道德
Blair!
布莱尔
Okay, how were they?
好吧,写得怎么样
It's like he peered into my soul.
他就像是看透了我的灵魂
I know Louis loves me, but sometimes
我知道路易爱我,可有时
I wonder if he understands me.
我会想,他是不是真的懂我
But reading this
但看了这个
is exactly what I needed to go into our wedding.
这完全就是我对我们婚姻的期望
Sure of my choice.
我更加坚定了我的选择
Can I be a little jealous?
我可以小嫉妒一下你吗
You may.
可以
I-I can't wait for you to hear them on Saturday,
我等不及想在周六听到他说这些话了
and you don't have to
你也不用再为了我
keep up the charade with Humphrey for me any longer.
和汉弗瑞演戏了
Louis and I are in a good place now.
路易和我现在很好
Yeah, well, I'm glad everything worked out like it should have.
我很高兴一切尽如人意
I'm gonna go into the office now,
我现在要去办公室了
take down my column. It'll help Dan.
处理我的专栏,这样可以帮到丹
You ready?
准备好了吗
Ready for what?
准备什么
No!
不要
Miss me, upper east siders?
想念我了吗,上东区的孩子们
Have you been asking yourselves if you're better off now
你们有没有扪心自问,现在的你们
than you were two months ago?
真的比两个月前过得好吗
You've made a grave mistake, Beatrice.
你犯了个严重的错误,碧儿翠思
You forget I still have your mother's ear.
你忘记了我还向你母亲汇报
And she had no trouble believing
而她毫不怀疑
you were still trying to ruin your brother's wedding.
你仍在试图毁坏你哥哥的婚礼
So when I suggested you might benefit
所以当我暗示她你可能
from some missionary work in East Africa, she agreed.
收了一些东非传教士的好处时,她相信了
I'll tell my mother we slept together.
我会告诉我母亲我和你睡过
You'll be defrocked.
你就会被免去神父职位
And whose word do you think she'll accept?
那你觉得她会相信谁的话
Her scheming daughter or her loyal, loving priest?
她诡计多端的女儿,还是她忠诚仁爱的神父呢
You might be able to get rid of me,
你或许可以抛弃我
but you won't be able to stop the wedding.
但是绝对无法叫停婚礼
Which is why I have found someone far better equipped
所以我已经找到了一个比我厉害多的人
to assist me in my cause.
来支持我的事业
That's probably your mother now.
大概是你母亲打来的吧
Bon voyage.
一路顺风
Can you meet for lunch?
午餐时能见个面吗
Well, I'm kind of on a roll here. What's up?
我这会儿写得正顺手,怎么了
I actually talked to Blair this morning,
我早上和布莱尔谈了谈
and she wants us to stay together until the wedding,
她希望我们俩在婚礼前都还是假装在一起
just so Louis doesn't suspect anything.
那样路易就不会怀疑什么
Would you hate that?
你不会讨厌这么做吧
I mean, no. No, that's fine,
不会,不会,没关系
but only until the wedding, right?
但是只持续到婚礼,对吗
Yeah, no, of course.
对,对,当然了
You know, um, but we should probably still go out
但是我们还是得
to keep appearances up.
时不时出去一下
Uh, sure. Coffee?
好的,去喝咖啡好吗
I don't know. I was thinking,
我也不知道,我在想
you know, dinner could be better
吃顿饭是不是好些
or--or maybe a movie?
或者看场电影怎么样
Yeah, that's fine by me. I'll call you later.
好的,我没问题,我等下打给你
Trapped under the weight of a false accusation,
在这段失败的时间里
I've done a lot of thinking
我想了很多
about the kind of girl I want to be from now on.
思考着从现在起我想要成为怎样的人
I'd like to be the kind...
我想要成为一个
who does what she says she's going to do.
说到做到的人
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Bass, welcome.
巴斯先生,欢迎您
Right on time.
来得正是时候
I have no interest in niceties. Just tell me what you know.
我没心情搞这些有的没的,告诉我你知道的事
I know what is in Blair Waldorf's heart,
我知道布莱尔?霍道夫真实的想法
and if you don't want this wedding to happen,
如果你想阻止这场婚礼的话
together, we can make sure it doesn't.
我们合作,绝对万无一失
She already thinks I'm a villain.
反正她已经觉得我是个恶棍了
I may as well become one.
我真的做个恶棍也无妨
You know what they say-- talk is cheap.
你知道俗话说,动嘴是贱活
So if you don't have anything nice to say,
所以如果你没什么好事可说
maybe you should just shut your mouth.
最好还是闭上你的嘴
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
lump [lʌmp]

想一想再看

n. 团,块,瘤,笨重的人
v. 使成块,形成

联想记忆
gloat [gləut]

想一想再看

v. 满足地看,沾沾自喜,幸灾乐祸

联想记忆
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆
spectator [spek'teitə]

想一想再看

n. 观众,旁观者

联想记忆
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
tunnel ['tʌnl]

想一想再看

n. 隧道,地道
v. 挖隧道,挖地道

联想记忆
column ['kɔləm]

想一想再看

n. 柱,圆柱,柱形物,专栏,栏,列

 
approval [ə'pru:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 批准,认可,同意,赞同

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。