手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集:婚礼不欢而散

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I love you, Dan Humphrey.
我爱你,丹?汉弗瑞
Serena...
瑟琳娜
I really hope we can talk later.
希望我们之后能谈谈
Charlie! I'm sorry. I thought you were Charlotte Rhodes.
查莉,抱歉,我以为你是夏洛特?罗兹
I am, yeah. People call me "Lola."
我是,没错,但大家都叫我洛拉
And you are?
你们是
Looking for a different Charlotte Rhodes.
看来我们要找的是另一个夏洛特?罗兹
If they ever found out the truth
如果他们有天发现了关于
about the real Charlotte Rhodes,
真正夏洛特?罗兹的真相
they would never forgive me.
他们同样永远也不会原谅我
I'm, uh...
我叫
Nate Archibald. Yeah.
内特?阿齐布尔德,我知道
I worked your office christmas party, remember?
我是你公司圣诞派对的工作人员,记得吗
"A true American princess"? "The next Diana"?
"真正的美国公主" "下一个戴安娜王妃"
If this is supposed to be her happiest day,
如果这是她人生中最开心的一天
then I can't wait to rain all over her parade.
那我可等不及大闹一场了
Why do you need this?
你为什么需要这个
What's the point of doing something scandalous
制造丑闻还不记录下来
if you don't record it?
那有什么意义
Of course I love you, Chuck.
我当然爱你,恰克
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱你
I love you more and more every day,
这份爱意与日俱增
if it's even possible to love someone that much.
已是爱一个人所能达到的极致了
From this moment forward, there is nothing between us
从这一刻起,我们之间除了一张婚约
but a contract.
再无其他
Our marriage is all for show,
我们的婚姻只是逢场作戏而已
and you're going to put on the best damn show anyone ever has.
而你就使出浑身解数好好演吧
This was the only car with the keys in it.
只有这辆车有钥匙
It's fine. Just go.
没关系,赶紧走吧
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. "八卦天后"
Everyone wants their wedding to be perfect.
每个人都梦想一场完美的婚礼
But on the upper east side,
但在上东区
perfect isn't good enough.
仅仅完美是远远不够的
Although some disasters
虽然总有一些灾难
can't be avoided.
是无法避免的
Excuse me. Have you seen the bride?
抱歉,你们见到新娘了吗
No. Sorry.
没有,不好意思
Rufus, mom, hey, do you guys know where Blair is?
鲁弗斯,妈妈,你们知道布莱尔在哪儿吗
No, I've not seen her
不知道,新婚夫妇的最后一支舞之后
since the newlyweds' last dance.
我就没有见过她了
And where have you been, young lady?
你刚刚又在哪儿呢,年轻的女士
Your mother and I have been showing off our moves
你妈妈和我刚刚在舞池里小秀了一下
on the dance floor, and you and Dan should join us.
你和丹也一起来就好了
Oh, that sounds great, except I have to find Blair.
听上去不错,不过我得先找到布莱尔
All right, suit yourself.
好吧,随你高兴
Eleanor, do you know where Blair is?
埃莉诺,你知道布莱尔在哪儿吗
I haven't been able to track her down.
我到处都找不到她
Oh, I'm sure she and Louis are off having a private moment
我相信她正和路易享受二人世界呢
to let it all soak in before making their grand exit.
在他们的美好生活开始前,好好平静一下
Okay.
好吧
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Blair seems happy, doesn't she, with Louis?
布莱尔和路易在一起很开心,对吗
Of course. I mean, she--she loves Louis,
当然,她,她爱路易
And she's a princess now.
而且她现在是王妃了
So you know, as soon as that soaks in,
你知道的,等她平静一阵
I'm sure she'll be beyond happy.
她将踏上常人无法想象的幸福之路
I hope so.
希望如此
That's all I want-- is for her to be happy.
我全部的愿望,就是她能过得开心
I hope she knows that.
我希望她能明白
I'm sure she does.
我相信她明白的
Enjoy.
玩得开心
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
I'll tell Blair you said good-bye.
我会告诉布莱尔你们道过别了
Oh, I was worried you left for your honeymoon already.
我还在担心你们已经出发去度蜜月了
Oh. Please tell me you know where Blair is.
请告诉我你知道布莱尔在哪里
I, uh, I believe she went to the powder room to freshen up.
我,我估计她到化妆间去补妆了
Okay, I-I won't keep her long.
好,我不会占用她太多时间
I know you guys have to leave soon.
我知道你们很快就要出发了
Okay.
But no matter how you might plan for perfection,
不管你花多少心思朝着完美努力
there's always a hitch.
总会有障碍挡在眼前
Blair confessing her love for Chuck
布莱尔在自己的婚礼上
at her own wedding
坦白了对恰克的感情
is the best thing
这算是多年来
to happen to "Gossip girl" in years.
《八卦天后》上最精彩的一章了
So this is the big scandal you wanted?
所以这就是你想要的效果吗
Not quite. Blair still married the twerp.
不全是,布莱尔还是嫁给了那个蠢蛋
But she left the reception early. Something's wrong.
但她提早离开了婚礼,一定有什么不对
I just have to figure out what it is.
我必须要弄清楚有什么问题
Right now?
现在吗
Aren't you exhausted?
你不累吗
On the contrary.
正好相反
I've never felt more invigorated.
我从未如此精力充沛过
I can't find Blair anywhere.
我到处都找不到布莱尔
I checked every stall in the building.
我找遍了整幢大楼
Did you check her room upstairs?
你去她楼上的房间找过吗
Three times. I even had security look at the roof.
去过三次了,我甚至叫保安检查了屋顶
Why would she be on the roof?
她为什么会在屋顶
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I've seen "The hangover" too many times.
也许我看了太多次《宿醉》了
It just-- it doesn't make sense.
只是,这太不合理了
Why isn't she dancing with her dads
她为什么不和她的爸爸们跳舞
or saying "Good night"s with Louis?
或者和路易一起和大家说"晚安"
I can't believe she had me keep her phone for her.
我不敢相信她的手机居然还在我这里
Security at the empire. Hello?
是帝国大厦的保安,你好
What?
什么
Oh, it's... it's fine. I'll be right there.
没关系,我很快就到
It appears our question's been answered.
看来我们的问题有答案了
Blair's at my place.
布莱尔在我那里
You must be pretty desperate to flirt with me
跟我调情就是当搬运工
by doing manual labor.
是不是挺让人抓狂的
What? This isn't flirting.
哪里,这可不是什么调情
I've always wanted to load a catering van.
我一直都想体验给餐车装载货物
One more thing to cross off my bucket list, right?
这不,愿望清单上又少了一项
Nate, what are you doing down here?
内特,你在这里做什么
Oh, I'm just lending a hand.
我只是帮把手
These things are heavier than you think.
这些东西比你想象的重不少
Pretty desperate, Nathaniel,
挺辛苦的嘛,内特尼尔
although it looks worth it.
不过看上去还算值得
Just so you know, blair left without telling anyone
有件事要告诉你,布莱尔先走了
and fled to the empire.
去了帝国大厦,她没告知任何人
We're heading over there now to find out what happened.
我们现在正要过去,看看发生了什么
Arthur should be here by now.
亚瑟现在也该来了
I told him to pull the car around back
我叫他把车停在后面的
so nobody would see us leave.
这样就没人会注意到我们离开了
Oh, you could be waiting a while.
你可能要等上一会儿了
The bride and groom are supposed to be leaving
新郎新娘应该快要离开了
since there are photographers everywhere.
外面到处都是摄影记者
Traffic is a mess out front.
楼前面的交通堵得一塌糊涂
Luckily, this lets out onto a side street,
幸运的是,这边通向另一条街
so I can take the van out that way and avoid the mess.
所以我能避开车水马龙顺溜地开出去
Look like we might need your van.
看起来我们要借用下你的小货车
Or maybe we can ask nicely for her to give us a ride?
或是友好地麻烦她顺路载我们一程
Please, it's-- it's for the bride.
拜托了,这是为了新娘
She's run away from her own wedding
她从自己的婚礼上离开了
without telling anyone,
没有告诉任何人
and we just need to find her and make sure she's okay.
我们需要找到她并确定她没事
I know that you don't know us--
我知道你不认识我们
Wait. The princess is a runaway bride?
等等,你是说王妃做了落跑新娘
And you guys are going to look for her?
你们现在要去找她吗
Yeah, I'm so in. I'll--I'll drive.
当然,我当然愿意帮忙,我来开车
Great. Thank you so much.
太好了,谢谢你
What? I'm worried about Blair, too.
怎么了,我也很担心布莱尔
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
Merci.
谢谢
Merci beaucoup.
非常感谢
Bonsoir.
晚安
Mother.
母亲大人
Keep smiling. Pretend that everything is fine.
保持微笑,假装一切都好
Why? What's going on?
为什么,发生什么了
People wish to bid farewell to the happy couple,
人们都想向幸福的新人告别
and I'm hearing that your bride is nowhere to be found.
但我听说你的新娘不见了
Maybe you should tell me what is going on.
也许你应该告诉我发生了什么
I was so angry. I couldn't wait.
我当时太生气了,就没有忍住
What did you tell her?
你和她说了什么
Everything we discussed
我们讨论过的那些事
that after humiliating me,
在她让我蒙羞之后
she will be my wife in name only.
她将只是我名义上的妻子
What were you thinking?
你在想些什么
The press is outside awaiting your departure,
媒体们都在外面等着你们离开
and there are hundreds of guests here.
还有上百个客人
This is why I told you to wait.
这就是我叫你耐心等待的原因
Blair needs to be by your side this instant.
布莱尔必须和你肩并肩地出现
I fear she may have left.
恐怕她已经离开了
The reception is winding down.
婚宴快要结束了
I will tell the press
我会告诉媒体们
that the happy couple have slipped out back.
新人已经从后面悄悄离开
In the meantime, I'll find out if Eleanor
同时,我会去问问埃莉诺
knows where her daughter is.
看她知不知道她的女儿在哪里
Prince Louis may not have been left at the altar,
虽然路易王子没有被独自留在圣坛上
But the honeymoon appears to be over before it begins.
但是蜜月旅行似乎还未开始,便已结束
Blair?
布莱尔
Hey, guys. Beautiful wedding, huh?
大家好,美好的婚礼,是吧
What have you done with Blair?
你对布莱尔做了什么
Nothing, except tell the dumbest member
什么也没做,除了告诉这里最蠢的保安
of your security team that I was her.
我是她以外
Sorry. I had to get your attention somehow.
对不起,我需要想办法引起你们的注意
This is Georgina Sparks.
这是乔治娜?斯巴克斯
She's pretty much the worst person you'll ever meet,
她几乎算得上是你见过得最糟糕的人了
so just avoid eye contact at all times.
所以任何时候都不要理她
Georgina, what are you up to?
乔治娜,你想干什么
Why do you always assume my motives are nefarious?
你们为什么总觉得我动机不纯
Well... look, I felt bad for filming the video,
我对录像的事情感到很抱歉
and I'm trying to make it right.
我想弥补
So when I saw Blair hightail it out of the reception
所以当我看到布莱尔从婚礼上匆匆离去
without her frog prince,
而她的青蛙王子没有陪在身边时
I knew I had to help.
我知道我必须要帮忙
Cross my heart and hope to die.
我发誓,如果我欺骗了你们,不得好死
Here's hoping.
我们都希望如此
You saw Blair leave? Where was she going?
你看到布莱尔离开了吗,她去哪里了
I don't know.
我不知道
But if you want to find her,
不过如果你们想找到她
I was the last person to lay eyes on her,
我是最后一个见到她的人
so you're going to need my help.
所以你们将会需要我的帮助
Looks like everyone wants to know
看起来似乎每个人都想知道
where the royal bride ran to,
皇室新娘去了哪里
but will they find her in time?
他们能及时找到她吗
I-I don't understand. The Dominican Republic?
我,我不明白,去多米尼亚共和国吗
Louis may not agree to a divorce here in the States,
路易也许不会同意在美国离婚
But... I think I can get one there without his consent.
但我想在那里,即使没有他的允许也可以
Well, was researching divorce law
研究离婚法律条款
part of your wedding prep?
也是你婚礼准备的一部分吗
Because that should have been your first sign.
因为离婚需要双方签字同意
Elizabeth Taylor got her fourth divorce there.
伊丽莎白?泰勒的第四次离婚就是在那办的
There's some weird loophole in the law
那里的法律有一些奇怪的漏洞
where you don't need the groom.
离婚不需要获得男方的同意
Or maybe they just take bribes.
也可能因为那些人可以被买通
Either way, I'll figure it out when I get there.
不管怎样,到那之前我会想好办法的
Is this all because of Chuck?
你做这些是因为恰克吗
I mean, I-I can't believe
我简直不敢相信
he sent that video in to "Gossip girl."
他竟然把那段视频发给了"八卦天后"
No.
不是
I mean, I don't know. Maybe.
我也不知道,也许吧
It's just the second that video came out,
第二段视频泄露之后
Louis transformed into a totally different person.
路易好像变了个人似的
So the sooner I can free myself of him,
我要尽快跟他脱离关系
the sooner I can get on with my life.
才能继续正常生活
So... you wanna go to the Dominican Republic right now?
所以你打算现在去多米尼加吗
Do you know a better way out of this?
除此之外还有更好的办法吗
The white zone is for loading...
白色区域是装货区
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
All right, then let's get you on the next flight
好吧,那你赶紧登上下一班飞往
to Santo Domingo.
圣多明哥的航班吧
You can run, and you can hide,
尽管逃,尽管躲
but, princess b., beware.
但是, B王妃,当心
Gossip Girl has eyes everywhere.
"八卦天后"的眼线无处不在
We may have an open seat
经过奥兰多的衔接航班
on a connecting flight through Orlando.
也许还有一个空位
Let me just get my supervisor.
请容我请示一下上级
Thank you.
谢谢
What is the holdup, Humphrey?
怎么这么久,汉弗瑞
People are starting to stare.
人们都在围观了
All the direct flights are booked,
所有直达航班都满了
but she's working on it,
她在想办法
unless you'd prefer three connections.
除非你想转三次机
Whatever gets me out of here the fastest.
无所谓,总之我得尽快离开这里
If someone were to recognize me and Louis figured out
如果被人认出来,让路易知道了我的去向
where I was going, he would try to stop me.
他一定会阻止我的
Somehow I think that dragging you out of here
但我倒觉得被他强行拽走
kicking and screaming is exactly the kind of embarrassment
而你又大声抱怨的尴尬处境
you're trying to avoid, right?
才是你应该避免的,不是吗
No, I mean that he would try to stop me from getting a divorce.
不是,我是说他会阻止我离婚
The grimaldis have a great deal of international influence.
格里马尔迪家有很大的国际影响力
One call to a diplomat in the Dominican Republic,
一个电话打给多米尼加的外交官
And I can kiss my one shot at freedom good-bye.
那我就直接跟唯一能自由的机会说拜拜了
Oh, my god. That's Blair Waldorf.
天呐,那不是布莱尔?霍道夫吗
Great.
很好
It is going to be Bieber Fever in here in about one minute.
一分钟之内这里就会引起轰动了
I mean, everyone is staring.
你看,大家都在围观
Relax. They're staring at you
别紧张,他们盯着你看
because you're wearing a wedding dress.
只是因为你穿着婚纱
Yeah. Right. You-- you have a point.
恩,没错,说的有点道理
Hey, hey!
等等
Yes, you. You seem to have reasonably good taste.
没错,说的就是你,你的品位好像还不赖
What do you think about trading me
我们来做个交易如何
this gorgeous, one-of-a-kind vera wang
我用身上这套华丽的限量版王薇薇婚纱
for the least offensive thing in your suitcase?
来换你行李箱里最好的一件衣服,怎样
Tell me you know who vera wang is, or keep walking.
你知道王薇薇的吧,不知道就走吧
Wait a minute. Are you her?
等等,你是那个人吗
Are you the princess of Monaco?
你不是摩纳哥的王妃吗
Oh, my god. Are you on your honeymoon?
天呐,你现在是去度蜜月吗
Oh, my god! Oh, my god. The prince must be here.
天呐,摩纳哥王子一定在这里吧
Where is he?
他在哪儿呢
No, uh, I'm not her.
不,我不是
It's true. They just bear an uncanny resemblance
没错,她跟那位王妃
to one another in every way.
有很多惊人的相似之处
Yeah. We--we are decoys,
对,我们只是冒牌货
a-a distraction so that the real royal couple doesn't get mobbed
主要是为了防止真正的王室夫妇
by tabloid-obsessed losers like yourself.
被那些沉迷小道消息的民众围追堵截
No offense.
无意冒犯
Now that I get a better look,
仔细看了看
you're not nearly as pretty as Blair Waldorf.
你比布莱尔?霍道夫差远了
And he's terrible.
他简直糟透了
You think I'd be insulted by someone with a Samsonite?
我刚是被一个背着新秀丽包的人侮辱了吗
Look, I just need to change,
听着,我现在得换身衣服
so lend me your credit card
把你的信用卡借我
so I can go shopping while you get my ticket.
你去买机票,我去买套衣服
They do give credit to people from Brooklyn, right?
银行也给布鲁克林人信用额度的吧
Oh, hey, Serena, what's up?
瑟琳娜,有什么事吗
Hey, sorry I disappeared from the reception.
真是抱歉我刚才离开了
I spilled red wine all over my dress,
我不小心把红酒洒到了裙子上
if you can believe it.
简直难以置信
And I went home to change, and with traffic,
回家换衣服,途中又遇上堵车
it's just taking longer than I expected.
所以才花了这么久
Yeah, no worries.
不用担心
I mean, I-I didn't even realize you'd left.
我甚至没发现你离开了
Oh. Um... well, do you know where Blair is?
你知道布莱尔上哪儿去了吗
I need to talk to her, but I have her phone,
我得跟她谈谈,可她的手机在我这里
and I'm sure she's around there somewhere, right?
她应该就在附近吧
Blair? Um... you know what? You just missed her.
你找布莱尔吗,你晚了一步
She--she left-- she left with Louis.
她刚刚跟路易一起走了
Oh. They left together?
他们一起走的吗
Yeah. I mean, isn't that what they do at weddings?
是呀,婚礼上不是这样的吗
Anyway, they're gone. You know, they're gone.
反正他们已经走了
They're, uh, probably on their honeymoon now.
他们大概是出发度蜜月去了
You really should come back, 'cause it's--
你快点回来吧,因为
It's kinda... done here.
这里也差不多结束了
You sound weird.
你听起来怪怪的
No, I don't.
没有啊
Uh, is this--is this about what I said to you earlier?
是因为我之前跟你说的那些话吗
No, no, no, not at all. It's--
没有,绝对不是,只是
I mean, I'm just--I'm tired from all the dancing.
跳舞跳得有点累了
I should have given it a rest
继《冷酷无情玛汀娜》之后
after "Funky cold Medina."
我该休息一下的
Look, I know that I said you don't have to say anything,
听着,虽然我说过你什么都不需要说
But... don't you have anything to say?
不过,你真的没什么要说的吗
I do. I do, but I just--
有啊,不过我现在
I... gotta go to the bathroom.
我得先去下洗手间
I mean, I'm walking in the men's room right now.
我刚走进男厕所
Can I just--I'm gonna call you later, all right?
我能不能等会儿打给你,好吗
Dan says Blair left with Louis.
丹说布莱尔跟路易一起走了
Maybe we're overreacting.
可能是我们反应过激了吧
You're not. Dan's lying.
你们美誉,是丹在说谎
He's gotten pretty good at it, too.
他说谎也有一手
Seriously?
真的假的
You think you stand out less in that?
你觉得这身衣服不显眼吗
Anything "I heart New York" is the perfect camouflage.
"我爱纽约"系列上衣绝对是完美的伪装
A true New Yorker wouldn't be caught dead in it.
地道的纽约人打死也不会穿这个
She wouldn't give me your ticket without you here,
她说机票需要本人去领取
but I got you a seat on the next flight.
好歹我帮你买到了下一趟航班的票
It's like 36E or something like that.
座位好像是36E
Coach?
经济舱吗
Yeah, which is also the perfect camouflage.
没错,经济舱是另一种完美的伪装
It cost me a fortune since it's so last minute.
因为是临时买票,花了我好大一笔钱
You're welcome.
不用太感激我
Okay, then I just need your passport
好的,请出示您的护照
So we can issue the ticket.
以便我们打印您的机票
Oh, my god. Her passport.
天呐,护照
Once again, Humphrey, I am one step ahead of you.
不是第一次了,汉弗瑞,我未雨绸缪
Now... I know it's unorthodox,
我知道这种情况没有先例
but this is an emergency, and I don't have my passport.
但现在情况紧急,而我没有带护照
So I'm hoping that you will allow me
我希望你可以允许我
to prove identity with this.
以此作为身份证明
Don't believe her!
别相信她
She's a decoy. She told me so herself.
她是假的,她自己告诉我的
And check out how bad the prince is.
你自己看看这个王子演的有多糟糕
Okay, once was enough.
够了,一次就够了
Look, I am Blair Waldorf. See?
仔细看看,我就是布莱尔?霍道夫,没错吧
Okay, this is probably not the best way to go unnoticed.
算了,这样必然会引起大家的注意
Great. Now I need a passport to prove I'm me?
好极了,现在我需要护照才能证明身份吗
If that stupid video had never come out,
如果不是那段愚蠢的视频
none of this would have happened!
这些事根本就不会发生
I'll get Dorota to bring it to me.
我让多洛塔帮我把护照送来
Give me your phone.
把手机给我
There's no way I'm believing Georgina over Dan,
我没理由不相信丹,反倒相信乔治娜
and Dan said that Blair left with Louis.
丹说布莱尔跟路易一起走了
Why do you automatically assume that I'm the one lying?
为什么你先入为主地认定就是我在说谎
If your opinion actually mattered to me,
如果我在意你的看法的话
I'd be insulted.
我会觉得遭到了侮辱
Why are you still here?
你怎么还没走
Don't you have a hole to crawl back into?
你没地方可以呆了吗
I want to help. Let's think of the possibilities.
我也想帮忙,我们来列举一下可能性吧
Ideas? Anyone?
你们有主意吗
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电话
Security.
保安
You overstayed your welcome when you showed up.
你高估我们对你的欢迎程度了
Hey, it's me. Can you send someone up to the penthouse?
是我,你能派几个保安上来吗(菲利普:多洛塔刚到达霍道夫家)
Yeah, I have a situation.
没错,这里出了一点小状况
No need for security. The jig is up.
不必呼叫保安了,一切都结束了
Ah, you caught me. I have been lying.
被你发现了,我是说了谎
Um, I don't know what to say.
我也不知道该说什么了
I'm bored, and my dvr is empty.
我太空虚了,我的录影机都空了
Listen, I can normally keep this up for hours,
听着,我可以保持这个状态几个小时
but I have a kid now, and his mommy and me group
不过我现在有孩子了,而且跟他玩
is way more fun to mess with than you guys. Bye.
比跟你们耍把戏要有趣的多,拜拜
Wow, seriously? What is her problem?
她是认真的吗,她到底是有什么问题
Hey, I'm-I'm sorry Blair wasn't here.
布莱尔不在这里,我也感到很抱歉
I know you were hoping she would run to you.
我知道你希望她有事第一个想到来找你
I should've known it wasn't her.
我应该知道那不是她
I need to make peace with the fact that it's over.
我需要接受事实,一切都过去了
Whoever released that video
不管是谁泄露的那段视频
killed whatever chance I had with her.
抹杀了我与她在一起的所有机会
Your phone's ringing.
你的电话响了
No, no, it's Blair's.
不是我的,是布莱尔的
It's a text from Louis.
是路易的短信
That's weird if they're together.
如果他们确实在一起,这也太奇怪了
"Where the hell are you? Get back here this instant."
"你到底跑哪儿去了,给我马上回来"
Thank you so much for continuing the night with me.
今晚多谢有你陪伴
I have so much adrenaline,
我现在太兴奋了
I can't possibly sleep.
估计要失眠了
It's too bad that the men in our lives are such bores.
我们生命中的男人也太乏味了
Hey, I'm still here.
拜托,我还在这呢
And I'm fairly certain that Lily and I weren't boring when
但是我很确定,莉莉和我并不觉得乏味
we closed out the dance floor to "Moves like jagger"
当音乐结束,我们从舞池走出来的时候
Oh, let me tell you, even Jagger couldn't move like Jagger
我告诉你,穿着这双高跟鞋
in these heels.
谁都无法摆动自如
I hope you don't mind if I go change into some flats.
请容许我回房换双平底鞋
Oh, go right ahead.
去吧
Shall I open a bottle?
我可以开瓶酒吗
What a wonderful reception.
多么美妙的晚会
Yes.
没错
I only wish that Blair and Louis had not snuck out
如果布莱尔和路易没有一声不吭
without saying good-bye.
悄悄溜出去就好了
I know.
我懂
Perhaps they were overwhelmed with well-wishers.
也许他们只是被这么多的支持者吓到了
I have an idea.
我有个想法
Why don't we invite the newlyweds
要不咱们请小夫妻俩在度蜜月前
to stop by here before they leave for their honeymoon?
先顺路到这边坐一下
Louis has turned his cell phone off,
路易关机了
but maybe you could reach Blair.
我想你应该能联系得上布莱尔
I doubt we could catch them.
我估计是联系不上的
Well, how will you know until you try?
你不试试怎么知道呢
Honestly, after the day that they have had,
说实话,经历了大喜之日后
I'm sure that they would prefer to be by themselves,
我觉得他们比较希望独处
And you know what? I'm kind of beat.
而且吧,我有点累了
Perhaps I should go home.
我得回去了
But Rufus has just opened a bottle of wine.
但鲁弗斯刚开了一瓶酒
It would be rude to leave now.
现在走有点不礼貌的
Just one glass, at least.
好歹喝上一杯
And I've opened one of our favorites.
我开了我和莉莉最爱的一瓶酒
After all, it is a special occasion.
毕竟,今天是大喜之日嘛
Ah, ladies, please make yourself at home.
女士们,请自便
Will you excuse me? Hello?
抱歉接个电话,哪位
Dad, it's me. Hey. Uh, don't tell anyone I'm calling,
老爸,是我,别跟其他人说是我打来的
and please don't freak out,
还有千万别被吓到
but I'm at the airport right now with Blair.
我现在在机场,布莱尔和我在一起
She's going to the Dominican Republic
她要去多米尼加共和国
to get a divorce.
办离婚
What are you talking about?
你说什么
You just gotta trust me.
你得相信我
She--she made a terrible mistake marrying Louis,
她,她嫁给路易,是个可怕的错误
and he's not at all who he seems,
他并不如表面上看起来那么翩翩君子
so she's gotta flee the country
所以她现在准备逃出国
to make sure he doesn't find out where she is.
这样路易就找不着她了
And--and you're going with her?
你,你这是要跟她一起去吗
No, no, I'm just helping out,
不,我只是来帮忙的
which is why I'm calling.
所以我才给你打电话
I need you to help make sure that Louis and his family
我要你帮我瞒着路易一家
don't know that she's trying to leave the city.
不要告诉他们布莱尔准备出国
I mean, I'm sure they're already looking for her,
我是说,他们估计已经在到处找她了
and it's only a matter of time before they think to look here.
找到机场来也只是时间问题
I'm with Sophie and Eleanor now.
我现在和索菲还有埃莉诺在一起
Um, they think she's with Louis.
他们以为她和路易在一起
Oh, good. Well, then keep it that way
好极了,就这样继续瞒着她们
as long as possible.
越久越好
I don't think Blair should be dragging you into this.
我觉得布莱尔不应该把你牵扯进来
She needs me, dad.
老爸,她需要我
If--if you could see how upset she is,
如果你看到她现在有多沮丧
you would understand.
你就会理解我的心情
Please, please,
求你了,拜托
just stall them.
帮我拖住她们
All right, I trust you're doing the right thing.
好吧,我相信你的决定是正确的
I'll do what I can to help.
我尽量
Hey. Your battery's about to die.
你手机快没电了
I know. I just had to use a pay phone
我知道,所以我才拿公用电话打给我爸
to ask my dad to buy us more time.
叫他帮我们拖延时间
You told Rufus?
你跟鲁弗斯说了
That goody-goody will squeal the first chance he gets.
那个老好人一瞅到机会准会立刻告密
Oh, you trust Dorota?
那多洛塔就值得信任吗
I pay her to stay loyal.
我付她工资,她对我忠诚
Rufus is always doing the right thing.
鲁弗斯做事一向极有原则
I'm sure he's already told my mother,
我肯定他这会已经告诉我妈了
which means everyone will instantly know that she knows.
我妈一知道,大家都知道了
She refuses to get botox.
她又不乐意打肉毒杆菌
Her face is an emoticon.
她在想什么,脸上一看就知道
Louis won't find out, all right?
路易不会发现的,好吗
Listen, I-I don't think that you fully comprehend
听着,我认为你没有深刻了解到
the urgency of my situation.
事态的紧急性
You know what everyone says
你知道别人传言夏莱娜?维斯托克
they did to Charlene Wittstock
在企图逃婚时所遭受的种种祸害吗
when she tried to run, and she was an Olympian.
她还是个奥运会选手呢
Okay, these people don't mess around.
这些家伙可不会浪费时间
I need to resolve this
我必须尽量迅速而有不为人知地
as quickly and as quietly as possible.
处理好这件事
You'll be fine. Rufus and Dorota
你会没事的,只有鲁弗斯和多洛塔
are the only two people who know where we are,
知道我们的行踪
And I guarantee they won't tell a soul.
我保证他们不会泄露一个字
Going somewhere?
准备出门吗
Since Miss Blair gone on honeymoon,
布莱尔小姐要去度蜜月
I... take small trip myself.
我,也给自己放个小假
With your employer's Vuitton.
带着你雇主的LV包吗
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
I tell you nothing.
我跟你无话可说
We'll see about that.
别这么急着下定论
You remember when your husband took me
你可曾记得你老公绑我
on that small trip to Russia?
去俄罗斯转了转的事
It's payback time.
现在是回报的时候了
Careful, B. Loyalty's only worth so much
小心了, B所谓忠诚
until there's a bigger price on your head.
不过是没收到更大的诱惑而已
Still no word from Blair?
布莱尔还是没有消息吗
No.
I'm--I'm sure they're in the air by now,
我觉得他们已经上飞机了
champagne toasting
我们说话这会儿
at 30,000 feet as we speak.
正在三千米的高空小酌香槟呢
Do you honestly expect me to believe that?
你真的觉得我有那么好骗吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Louis is in a limo downstairs,
路易在楼下的车里等着
and Blair is nowhere to be found.
布莱尔却不知去向
Enough with the niceties.
好话我也说够了
tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪
I'm sorry. Where is my daughter?
你说什么,我女儿在哪里
I will not stand for the humiliation
我的儿子在婚礼当日被抛弃
of my son being left on his wedding day.
此等奇耻大辱我绝不能容忍
If you cannot get Blair to return,
如果你不能把布莱尔找回来
then you will be required to fulfill the dowry
你就慢慢支付我们当初慷慨砸下的
that we so generously waived.
一切嫁妆费用吧
First of all, I thought my daughter was with your son.
首先,我一直以为我女儿是和你儿子在一起
And as for the dowry, it was waived
至于嫁妆,是你们的过时观念
because it's antiquated and outrageous.
还有蛮横无理才造成如此败家
You cannot force us to pay it.
这费用我们是不会承担的
It's all in the prenuptial agreement.
婚前协议都明明白白写着呢
If she defaults on the marriage,
如果她不履行婚约
the dowry can be reinstated.
嫁妆就由你们承担
So it is everyone's best interests
所以只要布莱尔回来
for Blair to return.
大家皆大欢喜
How am I supposed to get Blair to return
如果我连她的去向都不知道
if I don't know where she is?
我怎么把她带回来
Ah, I'm sorry that took so long.
抱歉我去了那么久
my new Loeffler Randalls had scuff marks on them,
我的新莱夫勒?兰达尔鞋子上面有点污痕
but they came right off.
不过总算是弄好了
So... what did I miss?
我错过了什么
I was just about to tell everyone
我正准备跟大家说呢
that the flower arrangements at the reception
接待处的花卉装饰
were so beautiful, I thought we each should have one.
真是美极了,我们每个人都应该拿一朵
So I... called over to catering,
于是我就电话了承办商
and they're sending some over.
他们马上会送一些来
Oh, what a lovely idea.
多好的想法啊
Well, they should be here any minute,
他们应该随时会到
so while we wait, who wants more wine?
等等也没事,谁想再来些酒
Thank you for your hospitality,
多谢款待
but I'm afraid I must be going.
但恐怕我得走了
I was hoping to avoid this,
我本来不想说的
but... if you won't tell me where she is,
但如果,你不愿意透露她的行踪
I have other ways of finding out.
我自有法子找到她
Everything okay?
没事吧
Oh, yeah, my boss wants me to help with something,
没事,我的老板本来要我帮个忙
but I'm off the clock, so he can find someone else.
但我下班了,所以他找别人了
Yeah, I'm so glad we're done. I'm just exhausted
我们终于都做完了,太好了
after all that work we had to do.
搬这放那的,我都快累瘫了
You know, I like a man who can make a good martini.
我喜欢会调马提尼的男人
But I could actually go for a cold beer right now.
但我现在想要一支冰啤
Do you have one, or is that too blue collar for you?
你来一支不,还是那对你来讲太平民了些
Of course. Hold on.
当然行,稍等
Hello?
你好
Hi, mom.
No, that's because I'm at the library
不是,我现在在图书馆学习呢
studying for a marketing exam.
准备市营考试
No, the snowstorm's not that bad, I promise.
没有,暴风雪没那么恶劣,真的
It's, like, not even a foot.
积雪还没一英尺深呢
Yeah. Can I call you back when I'm done?
是的,我学习完再打给你行吗
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见
Who's that?
谁打来的
Oh, it's my boss again.
还是我老板
Doesn't like to take no for an answer, I guess.
估计他不怎么习惯被拒绝吧
Yeah. Well, uh, hey, listen,
是吧,那个
I'm really sorry to do this,
很抱歉,但是
but I actually am exhausted
经历了这么一场婚礼和布莱尔闹失踪
after the wedding and Blair missing.
我实在是累坏了
It's just kind of all hitting me right now, so...
现在我实在提不起劲来了
Oh, okay.
好吧
That's probably for the best.
你休息休息也好
Maybe I'll do that job after all.
我到底还是要完成那项工作
It was stupid of me to turn down the extra money.
有钱赚,不赚白不赚
I'll just put this back.
我把这放回去
Did you find anyone for that job?
你找到人做事了吗
We're now live on Manhattan's upper east side
我们正在曼哈顿的上东区直播
with Prince Louis Grimald of Monaco.
我身边是摩纳哥王子路易?克里马尔迪
What is it? Is Dorota here?
什么事,多洛塔来了吗
No, it's Louis.
不,是路易
Where?
哪儿
As most of you know,
众所周知
Blair Waldorf and I
布莱尔?霍道夫和我在今天早些时候
were married in a ceremony earlier today.
共结连理
Mere hours after our "I dos"...
而就在许下誓言后仅数小时
He must know I left Manhattan.
他肯定知道我离开了曼哈顿
I told you Rufus would rat me out.
我告诉过你,鲁弗斯会出卖我的
Blair has now been reported a missing person.
布莱尔现在宣告失踪
At this time, we are doing everything we can to locate her,
此时此刻,我们正尽我们所能寻找她
but we need your help.
但我需要大家的帮助
Blair is an extraordinary woman,
布莱尔是位出类拔萃的女性
but after a recent personal tragedy,
但由于最近她身上发生的不幸事件
and the stress surrounding a wedding of this magnitude,
以及如此盛大婚礼的重重压力之下
She has not been herself.
她已几近崩溃
If anyone sees her,
如果有人看到她
please contact the authorities immediately.
请立刻和当局联系
I can't believe it. They went to the press.
难以置信,他们居然借助媒体
I thought they wanted to avoid embarrassment.
我以为他们不想把事情闹大
No, this way,
不,这样做
they can spin it so that I look crazy.
他们就能歪曲事实,把我说成精神病
So why not go to the press yourself?
那你怎么不向媒体求助呢
No, they still win.
不,无论怎样都是他们赢
They find me, they find a way to stop me.
这样他们就能找到我,并来阻止我
We should go right now.
我们现在得马上离开这
But where? We can't go back to the city.
去哪,我们不能回去
The next flight out is tomorrow morning.
下一班飞机还要等到明天早上
I'll find a hotel
我去找家酒店
and text Dorota to meet us there.
短信告诉多洛塔在那跟我们碰头
Is there a Four Seasons in Queens?
皇后区有四季酒店吗
Well, at least we know she hasn't fled the country.
最起码我们知道她还没跑出国
Mr. Chuck.
恰克先生
I was only trying them on. I was...
我只是在试穿,我只是...
So bored locked inside.
被关在里面实在太无聊
Thankfully, miss Georgina a mother
幸亏,乔治娜小姐已经是做母亲的人了
and she--she not leave me without snacks.
还知道要给我留点零食
Georgina did this to you?
是乔治娜把你锁里面的
She wants to find Miss Blair, but not to worry.
她想要找到布莱尔小姐,不过别担心
I tell her wrong place.
我没跟她说实话
You know where Blair is?
你知道布莱尔在哪儿
Yes, Miss Blair was at airport
对,她在机场
but now going to hotel waiting for me to bring passport.
正准备去酒店,等我给她送护照
Something about Elizabeth Taylor.
她想效仿伊丽莎白?泰勒,伊丽莎白?泰勒:美国着名传奇女影星,一生有八次婚姻
Oh, my God. Blair wants a divorce.
天呐,布莱尔想离婚
That is my hope. Before I was locked in closet,
我也希望她离婚,我被关在这儿之前
Mr. Louis was calling and calling.
路易先生不停地打电话来
He said he want to find Miss Blair
他说想找到布莱尔小姐
and get her help she needs, which in romance novels,
满足她的一切需求,可在浪漫小说里
means locking her forever in tall tower.
这就意味着永世把她封锁在高塔里
I need to get Miss Blair her passport
我得找到布莱尔小姐的护照
so she can get away very fast.
让她赶快走
We'll take it from here.
给我们吧
I told you it wouldn't be long. Follow that car.
就知道等不了多久,跟着那辆车
Sometimes when you want things done right,
有时候,要想达到目的
you have to rely on others to do them for you.
不得不借他人之手
Looks like we succeeded in finding Blair
看来能找到布莱尔
by using the press.
还要归功于媒体
Photos of her with the airport
她在机场的照片
are surfacing all over the internet.
在网上传得沸沸扬扬
Where is she now?
她现在在哪儿
She was seen leaving the airport 20 minutes ago.
二十分钟前,有人看到她离开了机场
That's the last account.
也是最后一条线索
Did Eleanor give you any information?
埃莉诺那儿有消息没
Either she knows absolutely nothing
她也完全被蒙在鼓里
or she is a talented liar.
要不就是她演技太好了
Either way, I have made it quite clear
不管怎样,我已经表明态度了
that they will pay
如果布莱尔再这么失踪下去
if Blair continues this charade.
她们一定会付出代价的
So what do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办
Is it Blair?
布莱尔吗
No, it's from...
不是
"Gossip girl."
是"八卦天后"
I think the hotel clerk recognized me.
酒店前台肯定认出我了
Did you notice him staring?
他一直盯着我看,你没发现吗
You mean after you lectured him
你是说因为宾馆没有温泉
about their lack of SPA amenities?
你对他发牢骚那会儿吗
I can't believe that in just a few short hours,
真不敢相信,几个小时以前
I went from being a princess with a private jet and a palace
我还是王妃,有私人飞机,准备去海滨蜜月
to flying coach and hiding out in an airport hotel room
而现在却躲在机场的宾馆里
with... Dan Humphrey.
和丹?汉弗瑞在一起
What have I done to deserve this?
我造了什么孽,落得如此下场
How about what I've done?
那我又造了什么孽
Like be there for you completely and without question,
为了你奋不顾身
and you still treat me like crap.
你还不知好歹,对我不屑一顾
Would it kill you to be just the tiniest bit appreciative?
你有一点点感恩之心会死啊
In case you haven't noticed,
你眼瞎了吗
I'm not exactly having fun either.
我也很郁闷好不好
This was supposed to be the best day of my life,
今天本来应是我生命中最美好的一天
and now it's a big mess,
现在却乱成一团
and you don't need to be yelling at me on top of it!
你没必要这时候还对我大喊大叫吧
If you haven't noticed,
你眼瞎了吧
I've been helping you the entire time,
我一直在帮你
and you're the one who's yelling!
你还吼我
All right, now I'm yelling, too, but you started it.
好吧,我现在也吼了,但是你先挑起来的
I hope someone yells at you on your big day
真希望在你的大喜之日,有人冲你吼
so you know how it feels!
那样你就会明白我现在的感觉
You already did! You remember the day my book came out?
你已经吼过了,还记得我的书出版那天吗
You blamed me for creating all your problems with Louis,
你连书都没看,就怪我挑拨了
and you never even read it.
你和路易的关系
I read the most important part--
我读了最重要的部分
the part that never happened.
就是你凭空杜撰的那段
Look, all I've ever tried to do was be your friend,
我做的一切都因为我们是朋友
but friends don't treat each other the way you treat me,
但你这么对我,根本不算朋友
So if you really think you're better off without me,
如果你真觉得没有我,感觉会好一点
then why don't you try it out?
你可以直说
That's right. Go ahead and leave.
没错,你赶快走
I didn't want you in the car, and I don't need you now.
我没想让你上车,现在也不需要你
Fine.
Fine.
Good-bye.
再见
Bye!
再见
That's not a Dorota knock.
多洛塔不会这么敲门
She's a stickler for "Shave and a Haircut."
她最反感这种推销员惯用的敲门方式了
I'm so sorry, Eleanor.
真抱歉,埃莉诺
I'm sure that Blair will turn up soon.
布莱尔肯定一会儿就回来
I thought she'd be on her way to Bali by now.
我以为她去巴厘岛了
I just wish that she felt that she could have turned to me
我只是希望她在有心事的时候
if she was having second thoughts.
能跟我说说
Not knowing where she is or if she's okay--
现在不知道她在哪儿,也不知道出事没
that's the hardest part.
这才是最让人揪心的
Blair's fine. She's with Dan.
布莱尔没事,她和丹在一起
How long have you known this?
你什么时候知道的
He called earlier.
丹刚打电话了
I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you,
抱歉,我本想告诉你们的
but I promised Dan that I wouldn't say anything.
但我答应了丹,不跟任何人说
There are enormous consequences if she doesn't return.
如果她不回来,后果会非常严重
I have to speak to her immediately.
我必须马上联系上她
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Dan? Humphrey?
丹,汉弗瑞
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么会来这里
Funny. We were just about to ask you the same thing.
真有意思,我们还想问你呢
Where's Blair?
布莱尔人呢
I'm right here.
我在这儿
How did you find me? You didn't tell Louis, did you?
你们怎么找到我的,没告诉路易吧
Dorota said you needed your passport.
多洛塔说你要护照
The Dominican Republic? Really? Are you seriously doing this?
多米尼加,真的吗,你真要走
Louis doesn't care about me.
路易根本不关心我
All he wants is to hold me hostage.
他只想控制我
So you ran away with Humphrey, and he brought you here?
所以你跟汉弗瑞跑了,还让他带你来这地方
No. Well, I was just leaving.
没有,我正要走
Wait, wait, wait. You knew we were looking for Blair.
等等,你明知道我们在找布莱尔
Why did you lie to us?
为什么还要撒谎
She told me not to tell anyone.
她不让我告诉别人
Well, I didn't know you talked to her.
我不知道你和她联系了呀
You do realize she falls under the term "anyone," right?
但她也属于别人,不是吗
I'm not just anyone. I'm her best friend.
我不是别人,我是她最好的朋友
How--what--how am I the bad guy here?
我这个坏人在这儿干吗
She dragged me into all this.
是她拉我过来的
Technically, I just wanted the car.
客观地说,我只是想要辆车
All right, well, now that your real friends are here to help you,
好,你真正的朋友来了
I'm gonna leave.
我走
Oh, oh, group shot. No.
集体照,不
Seriously, Georgina?
不是吧,乔治娜
I'm outta here.
我走了
Serena, you found my camera.
瑟琳娜,你找到我的照相机啦
And here I thought it and its touching movie
布莱尔和恰克那段感人的视频
of Blair and Chuck were gone for good.
已经消失地无影无踪了
Well, at the very least,
但起码现在大家都知道了
I guess this solves who sent in that video to "Gossip girl"
是谁把视频发给了"八卦天后"
and ruined Blair's marriage.
毁了布莱尔的婚姻
My work here is done...
我大功告成啦
and documented. Thank you.
也有了证据,谢谢
Lily, I wanted to tell you.
莉莉,我想跟你说件事
Well, no need to apologize to me,
好啦,没必要跟我解释
But poor Eleanor.
但埃莉诺真可怜
She's probably upset because her daughter doesn't trust her
自己的女儿不像丹信任你一样信任她
as much as Dan trusts you.
她或许很难过
Let's just hope he continues to trust me
但愿埃莉诺找到布莱尔,把她拖回家后
after Eleanor shows up to drag Blair home.
丹还能继续信任我吧
Well, telling her was the right thing to do.
告诉她是应该的
Hi. I'm Lola from the catering company.
你们好,我是餐饮公司的洛拉
Where do you want these?
你们想把花放哪儿
Charlotte Rhodes?
夏洛特?罗兹
Uh, my husband and I were looking for my niece
我和我丈夫以前去找我们外甥女的时候
with the same name, remember?
发现你和她同名,记得吗
Oh, yeah. Hi.
没错,你们好
Hi.
你好
Did you ever find her?
找到她了吗
She was with her mother.
她和妈妈在一起
I can't believe you're delivering the flowers.
真不敢相信你还送花
Did you work the Grimaldi wedding?
你在格里马尔迪的婚礼上做服务工作吗
Yeah.
对啊
Small world.
世界真小
Yeah, it's just a part-time gig while I'm in school.
课余做点兼职
Pays for the dorm.
赚钱交住宿费
Honey. Ahem.
亲爱的
Oh! Yeah, let me take those.
快给我吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry to drag you here so late.
真不好意思,这么晚还让你过来
Oh, no, don't worry about it. I get the overtime,
没关系,我今天加班
and, actually, you saved me from something
幸好你叫我过来
with this guy that I met at the wedding.
我才摆脱了婚礼上认识的男生
Oh, is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. I broke two of my own rules--
还好,我只是违反了自己的两项原则
no dating party guests
不和客人约会
and no dating guys named Nate, Luke, or Troy.
不和叫内特,卢克和特洛伊的人约会
Usually lacrosse players, always trouble.
这些人通常都是打曲棍球的,麻烦事多
You don't... mean Nate Archibald?
你说的是内特?阿齐布尔德吗
Oh, yeah. You know him?
对,你认识他吗
Yes, very well. He's actually a lovely young man.
很熟,其实他很不错
Maybe so. All I know is, as soon as I showed interest,
可能吧,我只知道,我刚表现出对他有兴趣
suddenly he lost any he had.
他就一下子变得冷冰冰了
It's fine. He's a "Nate."
不过我理解,谁让他叫内特呢
I'm gonna head back and help the cleanup crew,
我得回去帮他们打扫卫生了
but it was nice seeing you again.
很高兴再次见到您
You, too.
我也是
It was you who sent in that video to "Gossip Girl"?
是你把视频发给"八卦天后"的
And set me up to take the fall?
还让我背黑锅
Um... yeah.
Yeah, fine. It was, um...
好吧,是我
It was me who did it, but I did it for the two of you.
但我都是为了你们俩
You ruined my wedding... for me?
你为了我,却毁了我的婚礼
I know you never believed in my pact,
我知道你不相信我的誓言
but this wasn't your choice to make.
但我的事不应该由你来做决定
I didn't do it to hurt you, Blair.
我所做的一切不是为了伤害你,布莱尔
But you choosing to run away with Dan,
但你却和丹逃之夭夭
knowing how I feel about him
明知道我心里还有他
and not telling me any of it-- that hurt, too.
却这样瞒着我,真的很伤人
I can charter a plane.
我可以包架飞机
We can be in the Dominican Republic by sunrise.
天亮就能到多米尼加
Chuck...
恰克
Blair will not be going anywhere with anyone but my son.
布莱尔不会跟任何人走,除了我儿子
Uh-oh, B. Looks like you were right about their royal reach.
B王妃,看来还是被皇家势力逮到了
Hope your plane ticket's refundable.
但愿你的飞机票还能退
Not even a day into your marriage,
结婚还不到一天
and already in breach of your prenuptial agreement
你就敢违反婚前协议
with your illicit lover.
和你的情人厮混
You don't know what you're talking about.
你在胡说什么
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Did Rufus sell me out? Or is one of the buttons
鲁弗斯出卖我了吗
on my wedding dress actually a GPS locator?
还是我的婚纱纽扣上装了GPS GPS:全球定位系统
I wouldn't put it past you people.
我不会轻易放过你们的
You are the princess of Monaco. Privacy is no longer an option.
你是摩纳哥的王妃,不允许有任何隐私
But you should be used to that by now.
但你现在应该习以为常了
"Gossip girl" Seems to know more about you than your own mother.
看来"八卦天后"比你母亲更了解你
"Gossip girl" told you she was here?
"八卦天后"告诉你她在这儿吗
I'm not going back with you.
我不会和你回去
I'm afraid you must.
恐怕你必须这么做
My son awaits your return in the city,
我儿子在城里等你
but if you refuse to join him,
但如果你拒绝和他走
you and your family will quite literally pay the consequence.
你和你的家人就得为后果买单
Or did you forget about the dowry?
难道你忘了嫁妆吗
A dowry? What century do you think this is?
嫁妆,你以为这是什么年代
If you don't recall, the price is pretty steep.
要是不记得了,提醒你价值丰厚
I imagine your mother will be forced to sell her company.
我想你母亲只能被迫出售公司才能偿还
So it is up to you.
全看你的了
Do you prefer to spend the next year as a princess...
你是想来年做个王妃
or as a pauper?
还是乞丐呢
I can find somewhere else to wait for my car.
我再去找个地方等车
No, Serena, hold on. Look.
不,瑟琳娜,等等
I only lied to you to help Blair.
我是为了帮布莱尔才撒谎
She was--she was panicked and running away from her wedding.
她非常惊慌,还逃出了婚礼
I was just trying to protect her from Louis.
我只是不想让她被路易伤害
Well, if you were really trying to help,
如果你真的想帮忙
then you would have told me,
那你就该告诉我
because I could have helped her, too.
因为我也能帮她
But you saw the chance to be her only savior,
但你抓住机会成为她唯一的救世主
her knight in shining armor.
穿着闪亮铠甲的骑士
I won't apologize for helping a friend.
我不会为了帮助朋友而道歉
And apparently, you're not gonna apologize
显然你也不会为了向朋友撒谎
for lying to one, either.
而道歉
Are you really mad about Blair,
你到底是因为布莱尔的事生气
or is this about us?
还是因为我们的事
About what you said at the wedding,
关于你在婚礼上说的话
and because I haven't given you an answer yet?
因为我还没有给你回复
You just did.
你已经给了
I'm sorry I blamed you for releasing that video.
抱歉我责怪你公开那段录像
It's understandable.
完全能理解
Everyone knows I'm the obvious choice.
所有人都知道十有八九是我
I'm just glad you know it wasn't me who did it,
很高兴你终于知道不是我做的
and now we can get out of here and start over.
现在我们就能离开这儿,重新开始
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll protect you from Louis
我不会让你被路易伤害
and whatever his mother threatens to do.
无论他母亲威胁什么
If there's a dowry, I'll pay it.
如果真有嫁妆,我来付
I can't let you buy my freedom.
我不能让你买我的自由
If it means getting rid of them,
如果这代表能摆脱他们
it's worth whatever the cost.
那绝对值得所有付出
I'd do anything for you.
为你做什么都行
No. Not like this. I...
不,不能这样,我
I made a promise, and I need to keep it.
我给过承诺,我必须履行
To God?
上帝那个吗
Please.
拜托
You broke that promise when you left Louis.
你离开路易那刻就已经违背了
And look, I'm still standing.
看着,我还好端端地站在这
Chuck, I need you to let me handle this on my own.
恰克,我希望你让我自己解决这事
What kind of chance do we have if our fresh start
你从路易那儿把我买回去
is you buying me from Louis?
这算什么重新开始
When and if we end up together,
要是我们最后在一起
it has to be as equals,
必须是平等的
with nothing over our heads.
没有任何负担
That's the only shot we have.
那才是唯一的可能
I can't stand the thought of you with anyone else.
我无法忍受你和别人在一起
I don't care what it costs or where we have to go.
不管要付出多少或是要去哪里
I just wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
Louis won't lay a hand on me, I promise.
路易不会伤害我,我保证
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is... how it has to be.
但,但只能这样
If you're looking for Serena, she's, uh,
如果你要找瑟琳娜,她
she's on her way back to the city.
她回城里去了
I was looking for you.
我是来找你
I want to apologize.
来道歉
Everything you said was right.
你说的都是对的
I could never have survived this last month without you.
如果没有你,这个月我根本活不下去
I also know you wrote those vows.
我也知道是你写的誓词
Well, you know, Louis asked me to.
是路易让我写的
I-I just--I just tried to write down
我只是试着写下
what I assumed he would love about you.
他爱着你的心情
Well, you did a great job.
你写得很棒
It's pretty obvious you care way more about me than Louis.
很显然你比路易更关心我
As a friend, of course.
当然是作为朋友
No, of course.
当然
And I care about you, too,
我也关心你
Even if I have odd ways of showing it like,
即使我表现的方式比较奇怪
you know, bossing you around or making fun of your hair.
随意指挥你,还嘲笑你的发型
Seriously, you should cut it already.
说真的,你真的应该剪掉
Thank you for helping me.
谢谢你帮我
And I really am sorry for maxing out your credit card
抱歉刷爆你的信用卡
and not reading your book.
还不读你的书
Well, listen, you have much bigger problems to deal with.
听着,你有更大的问题需要解决
Speaking of, what now?
说起来,现在怎么办
I know what I have to do, but I just need to know
我知道该怎么做,我只是要知道
that you'll be there for me.
你还会帮我
Always.
永远
I was hoping I'd find you back here.
我正想着能在这里找到你
How did you...
你怎么
Lily called me. She said I might owe you an explanation
莉莉打给我,她说我欠你一个解释
for ending our date.
关于为何结束约会
Oh, it wasn't a date, and you don't.
那才不是约会,你不需要解释
Well, I think I do.
我想我需要
Truth is, I have a history with girls who lie,
事实是,我总和说谎的女孩有纠葛
and you seemed really honest and straightforward,
而你看起来非常诚实直爽
which I liked.
我很喜欢
But then I overhead a conversation with your mom,
但当我听到你和你妈的电话
And, uh...
然后就
My mom.
我妈
Where to begin?
怎么说呢
Well, to start, she's insanely overprotective.
首先,她保护欲太强
She never wanted me to be an actress
她从来不希望我成为演员
and said that New York would destroy my soul.
并坚称纽约会毁灭我的灵魂
So... I lie and tell her that I'm at Michigan State,
所以我撒了谎,告诉她我在密歇根州
poli-sci major.
读政治科学
I love her, but I'm doing it to protect her... and myself.
我爱她,这么做是为了保护她,和我
I don't know. Family can be tricky.
说不清,家庭问题会很麻烦
No, I know. I just went through this huge thing
我理解,我才经历过这种问题
with my grandfather and my cousin,
和我外公和堂兄
and suddenly I'm left with no family at all, so...
突然之间就没了家人
I can relate.
我很有共鸣
Although my cousin did try and have me killed,
而我堂兄试图要杀了我
so maybe our situations are slightly different.
可能我们还有点差异
But I'm sorry.
但我很抱歉
I should have asked you earlier.
我应该先问你的
How about a do-over?
要不现在补偿
Well, if I'm being honest, um...
那坦诚来讲
It's really fun to hear about your world,
了解你的世界非常有趣
But I don't know if wanna be in it.
但我不确定想要融入
No, I understand.
没事,我理解
So, uh, thank you for being honest.
谢谢你那么坦诚
There you are. I've been looking for your mother.
你在这儿,我在找你的母亲
She isn't here.
她不在这儿
Well, I'll just have to tell you. I know where Blair is,
那我就跟你说,我知道布莱尔在哪儿
And I have no intention of sharing that information
我一点也不想告诉
with any of the grimaldis.
任何克里马尔迪家的人
In fact, when I see her,
而且,当我见到她
I am going to tell her I don't care what I have to sell.
我会告诉她我不在乎我要卖掉什么
I want her to stay as far away from you as possible.
我要她尽可能的离你远点
In fact, for future reference,
还有,奉劝你
the Waldorfs do not give in to threats.
霍道夫家的人不会屈服于威胁
Your family cannot control mine.
你的家庭控制不了我家
Yes, they can.
不,他们可以
Louis...
路易
I'm ready to go on our honeymoon now.
我现在准备好去度蜜月了
My bags are in the car downstairs.
我的行李在楼下车上
Blair, you do not have to do this.
布莱尔,你不需要这么做
You do not have to go with him.
你不需要跟他走
Yes, I do.
我必须这样
I heard what you said, mother,
我听到你说的了,母亲
but I don't believe in saving myself
但我不要为了救我
and ruining our family at the same time.
而破坏我们的家庭
It's just a year.
只是一年
It's not that long, right?
不是很长,对吧
Sweetheart.
宝贝
Everything okay?
没事吧
Fine.
没事
Thank you for bringing that up...
谢谢你带衣服上来
And for everything else.
还有所有
I meant what I said.
我言必由衷
Whatever you need, I'm here for you.
你需要帮助的话,我就会来
We need to go.
我们该走了
Don't look so sad, B.
别看着那么难过, B
At least your prison is a palace.
至少你的监狱是座宫殿
Wait. You're posting a video of Blair with Louis?
等等,你在公布布莱尔和路易的录像吗
What about the photo of everyone at the airport hotel?
那所有人在机场旅馆的照片呢
Isn't that the scoop you were looking for?
那不是你要的独家新闻吗
No. That photo has been rendered irrelevant
不,那照片已经没有意义了
due to the fact that Blair and Louis are together right now,
因为布莱尔和路易现在在一起
leaving for their honeymoon.
出发去度蜜月
But tomorrow's another day.
但明天又会是新的一天
You forget I know who sent the video
你忘了我知道是谁发给"八卦天后"
of Blair and Chuck to "Gossip girl" in the first place.
那段布莱尔和恰克的录像
But you can't reveal your source.
但你不能泄露消息来源
Everyone would stop sending tips.
大家会停止给线索的
Oh, darling, of course they would,
亲爱的,那是当然
which is why I have something else planned.
所以我还有其他计划嘛
My dear, sweet Philip.
亲爱的甜心菲利普
Since gossip girl abandoned her post after Blair's accident,
既然布莱尔车祸后八卦天后就不再活动了
It's been my civic duty to step in
我就该负起责任来
and continue her important work.
继续这项重要的事业
It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.
我不入地狱谁入地狱
The world needs gossip girl.
世界需要八卦天后
I'm gonna grab a water.
我去倒杯水
Why did she choose him?
为什么她选择他
I would have done anything for her.
我会为她做所有事
I know, but you shouldn't have sent that video in
我知道,但你不该把那段录像
to "Gossip girl."
发给"八卦天后"
Don't you mean you shouldn't have?
你意思是你不该吧
Come on, Chuck. You can stop pretending now.
拜托,恰克,现在别装了
I found the camera where you left it in the bridal chamber,
我在新房里找到你留在那儿的相机
and I put it in my purse.
然后放进我的手包
I figured it was worth lying and saying that I did it
我想如果说谎承认是我做的
if--if you two could be together again.
然后你们能重新在一起,那就值了
I wasn't lying.
我没说谎
I didn't do it.
不是我做的
But if--if you didn't do it, and I didn't, then who did?
如果你没做,我没做,谁会做呢
Some secrets I'll never tell.
有些秘密我绝不会透露的
But most secrets make for excellent blackmail material.
但大多秘密都是绝妙的要挟材料
That's how it goes on the upper east side.
上东区就是这样
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.《八卦天后》

重点单词   查看全部解释    
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
automatically [.ɔ:tə'mætikəli]

想一想再看

adv. 自动地,机械地

 
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 
extraordinary [iks'trɔ:dnri]

想一想再看

adj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
antiquated ['æntikweitid]

想一想再看

adj. 陈旧的,过时的,年老的 动词antiquate

联想记忆
unnoticed

想一想再看

adj. 被忽视的;不引人注意的;未被注意的

联想记忆
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
stare [steə(r)]

想一想再看

v. 凝视,盯着看
n. 凝视

 
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天赋的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。