Thank you for being my knight in shining armor.
多谢你英雄救美
Well, it's more like flannel, but you're welcome.
英雄谈不上 不过不客气
Hey, why don't you stay for dinner?
你要不要留下来吃晚饭
I bought more than enough for me and Henry, and... Well, I'm making lasagna.
我买了很多东西 我和亨利也吃不完而且我打算做意式千层面
Oh, II shouldn't.
还是算了吧
It's getting late, and I've gotta get up early tomorrow for work.
天色已晚而且我明天早上要早起工作
Of course.
那好吧
Oh, you can just set the bags over there.
你把东西放在那里就行了
What is it?
怎么了
Henry. He's having dinner with Archie after his session instead of coming home.
亨利 他不回来了 他在心理辅导结束后会和阿奇一起吃晚餐
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Lately it seems like he'll do anything to avoid spending time with me.
最近他为了不跟我待在一起似乎是无所不用其极
But II shouldn't be burdening you with my problems.
我不应该拿我的问题来烦你
You've already helped me more than enough for one day.
你今天已经帮我很大的忙了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what?
你知道吗
I do love lasagna.
我还真爱吃意面