The only person I've ever seen go headtohead with Regina and win is you.
只有你一人能和瑞金娜硬碰硬还占上风
That's because I know how to pick my battles.
那是因为我知道什么时候能出手
Then pick this one.
那你就出手帮我吧
I'm sorry. I'm afraid I'm just simply not the man to help you beat Mayor Mills.
很抱歉 我想我并不是那个能帮你打败米尔斯镇长的人
No. You're not.
对 你不是
Emma. Take it easy.
艾玛 别激动啊
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
No. I am just about out options.
不好 我现在几乎走投无路
"Just about"?
"几乎"
You told me to beat Regina, I need to see the big picture.
你说想击败瑞金娜得着眼大局
Show it to me.
告诉是什么大局
Car trouble?
车出问题了吗
It won't start.
启动不了
I've got a car full of groceries, And well, it hasn't exactly been a banner day.
我刚买了一车生活用品 今天似乎诸事不顺
Let's see.
我来看看
Your battery's dead.
你的电池没电了
What?
什么
I don't have any jumper cables, but I can give you a ride home in my truck.
我没有充电电线 但我可以载你回家
Oh, no, no. Thank you, but I couldn't impose.
不用 谢谢 但我不想强人所难
I insist, unless you want to have a car full of melted rocky road.
但我坚持 要不你的冰淇淋就得化一车了
Sure.
那多谢了