A penny?
一块钱
How dare you!
你敢瞧不起我
I happen to have studied at the Lincoln school of music
我可是在林肯音乐学院进修过的
Sorry it'sit's all I got right now
对不起 我就剩下这点了
Oh is that so?
是吗
All right prove it pal What?
好吧 那就向我证明一下 兄弟 什么
Empty your pockets right now Trying to find
马上掏空你的口袋好吧我找找
Whwhat is this you got here? Just trying to find
你都藏了些啥好东西只是想找找
What do you smoke out of this?
你吸的这是什么
That's my inhaler
那我的吸入器
Aha! I knew it!
啊哈 我就知道
You all saw it
大伙都看见了
You all saw it right here
在场的都是目击者
The monkey lied
老猴子撒谎了
I forgot I had that
我忘了
And next time pick on someone your own size!
再有下回 可不能以大欺小
Bully!
恃强凌弱
Take care of her will you?
帮看好她 行吗
She may look old and rusty but she is a classic
她虽然看上去锈迹斑斑 但她可是个典藏版
Okay listen
好的 听着
We both know that my theater has been going through some pretty rough times lately but as the saying goes
你我都知道我的剧院最近正经历着困难时期 但俗话说的好呀
"For every cloud a silver lining"
山穷水尽疑无路 柳暗花明又一村
Hold on right there buster
先停一下好吧 伯乐
My dad he heard I was gonna see you today and he was all like
我老爸 他听说我今天要来见你 然后他当时是这样表现的
"Eddie you tell that koala I'm not funding any more of those shows and that's final" Those were his words
"艾迪 你去告诉那只考拉 我再也不会给他的那些演出投一分钱 这事儿没得商量"这是他的原话