Yay! No jimbo
好哎 不好 金博
No "Yay"! We are the competition!
不要说好 我们就是他们的竞争对手
This is war
这是一场战争
Puppies are winning and babies are losing
狗狗们胜利在望 而我们的地盘快被蚕食完了
Thank you Teddy
谢谢你 泰迪
And if this new puppy is as cute as we fear
如果这个新发行的狗狗像我们担心的那么萌的话
It could put the baby business out of business baby
那它很可能把我们的宝宝生意挤出市场 亲们
That's awful!
这太糟糕了
Bad news baby!
这可不是什么好消息啊 宝宝
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么做呢
My job is to find out exactly what that new puppy is
我的工作是找出这个新的狗狗到底是什么品种
So that baby corp can stop it
这样宝宝集团就可以阻止这件事
And you're going to help me
你们得帮我完成这个任务
Genius! Home run!
天才 全垒打啊
You still got it boss!
你还是宝刀未老啊 老大
Now your parents all work for puppy co
你们的爸妈都在为萌狗集团工作
So have you learned anything from them?
你们有没有听他们说起过什么
Yes sir! Sure did!
是的当然
Fantastic Triplets go!
太棒了 三胞胎 讲
No what have you learned about the new puppy?
不 你们听说过关于新版宠物狗狗的事情吗
Yay puppy! No jimbo! Puppies are evil
耶 狗狗 不 金宝 狗狗们很坏
Staci read back the notes
斯塔琪 重读一下你的笔记
I can't read What's it say?
我不识字 这个是什么意思
This is my team?
这就是我的队伍吗
A musclehead a bunch of yes men and a doodler?
一个头脑简单四肢发达的大块头 一堆只会附和的三胞胎 和一个涂鸦手
Exactly! Affirmative! Good call. Oh yeah! Nice one bb!
没错 绝对的 说得好 哦 是的说得好 宝宝
Gotcha!
成功了
Put that cookie down Cookies are for closers
把饼干放下 饼干是庆功用的
Let's have another show! No Teddy no!
我们再来表演一次不 熊熊 不要
How about a hug? No more shows!
要不要抱抱不要表演了
Boss?
老板
There's plenty of love to go around
到处都弥漫着爱
Teddy go to sleep!
熊熊 睡吧
Nightynight
晚安
Boss! Boss!
老板 老板
What? Parents!
什么 爸妈来了