First time?
第一次吗
Excuse me?
什么
Um, is it your first time voting?
你是第一次投票吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Your name?
叫什么名字
Zach Florrick.
扎克·福瑞克
Why, you have the same last name as one of the candidates.
你跟其中一个候选人同姓啊
Really? I know what it's like.
是吗,我知道这种感觉
My last name is Eisenhower.
因为我姓艾森豪威尔
Uh, do you need any help?
需要帮忙吗
I think I should be fine. Thank you.
我自己来就行了,谢谢
Excuse me, ma'am.
抱歉,夫人
Uh, did you see that ballot box over there in the corner?
您看到角落那个票箱了吗
Uh, no, you put your ballot in here.
不对,你的票要投到这里
Yes, I know. I just...
我知道,我只是...
There's a ballot box over there with a broken seal.
那边有个票箱的封条被撕开了
Ballot boxes are supposed to be sealed,
票箱应该都是密封的
and the seal's ripped.
但那张封条被撕破了
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定吗,当然
What's up, Nana? Uh, this young man
怎么了,奶奶,这位年轻人
thinks there's a problem with a ballot box.
觉得有个票箱有问题
Excuse me. What are you doing?
抱歉,你在做什么
Taking a picture.
拍照
Well, you can't do that.
你不能这么做
Take a picture? Of course I can.
你是说拍照吗,我当然能
No, no, it's actually illegal.
不,这样是违法的
It's only illegal if you're taking a photo of someone who's voting.
只有拍别人在投票的照片才违法
There's no one voting. Excuse me.
这里没人在投票,抱歉
I am the polling monitor here,
我是这里的投票监督员
and I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
现在请你离开
We're still confident, Your Honor.
我们仍然有信心,法官阁下
The polls have us neck and neck.
民调显示我们的支持率非常接近
It's just gonna all come down to our get-out-the-vote... Eli,
最终胜负将取决于动员投票,伊莱
I want Cristian to be on the stage with us.
我希望能让克里斯蒂安跟我们一起上台
He's family. Yeah, whatever.
他是一家人,好,随便随便
Alicia, hold on. I'm having trouble hearing you.
艾丽西娅,等等,我这太吵听不清
Eli, what did my mother just say to you?
伊莱,我妈刚跟你说什么
Oh, she wants her helper on the dais.
她想让她的保姆一起上台
Peter, we may be having trouble with early voting.
彼得,我们的提前投票可能有问题
I don't want Cristian on the dais. What?
我不想让克里斯蒂安上台,什么
Peter, is this really important?
彼得,现在这真的重要吗
God.
我的天
Everybody out.
全都出去
Come on! Out, out, out. Out!
快走,出去出去
Go downstairs. Come on! Nora, get these people out of here.
下楼去,快走,诺拉,快让这些人出去
Put that down.
这个放下
So what did Zach see?
扎克看见什么了
Zach was early voting in the 43rd Ward,
扎克在43号选区提前投票?
and he may have seen a stuffed ballot box of Kresteva votes.
他好像看见一个塞满投给克里斯特瓦选票的票箱
Why does he think it was stuffed?
为什么他觉得塞满了
Because the ballot box had a ripped seal.
因为票箱的封条是破的
He thinks it was a ripped seal or he knows it was a ripped seal?
是他觉得是破的还是确定是破的
He took a picture.
他拍了张照
I'm looking at it now.
我正在看呢
Alicia, tomorrow's Election Day.
艾丽西娅,明天就是选举日
All our lawyers are downstate.
我们的律师都去南部了
Can you ask Diane to take this?
你能叫戴安来吗
I think she's at dinner. You want me to call Will?
她应该在吃晚餐,要我找威尔吗
No. Diane is incentivized.
不,戴安更有利害关系
If Peter doesn't win...
如果彼得不能赢...
Right, she doesn't get the judgeship. Okay, I'll call you back.
对,她就当不成法官,那我等下打给你
Okay.
好的
Kresteva is trying to steal this election, and we have to stop him.
克里斯特瓦想在选举中作弊,我们得阻止他
Okay.
好
Where are you worried about the most Kresteva votes?
你最担心克里斯特瓦在哪里的得票
Addison Township. 41st Ward.
41号选区,艾迪森镇区
Uh, what are you doing?
你要做什么
I'm gonna take care of it.
我去解决这事
You want to know how?
想知道我的手段吗
No. I don't know. Do I?
不想,我也不知道,你说呢
It's ten hours till the polls open.
距投票结果揭晓还有10个小时
I have a septic truck ready.
我去弄一辆粪便车
I'm gonna park it in front of the main precinct in the 41st
就停在41号选区最大分区的正门
and... accidentally spill it.
然后...一不小心漏了
Okay?
怎么样
This is perfect. Wow.
真是太棒了
My office here.
我的办公室在这里
Conference room there. I love it.
会议室在这里,我喜欢这地方
How much is it?
租金多少
$60 a square foot.
60美元一平
We're not gonna find much cheaper in the Loop.
市中心找不到更便宜的地方了
Not if we want to move in in two weeks.
只要我们想在两周内入驻就都不便宜
Well, we can't afford $60 a square foot.
60美元一平我们租不起
We can if we reduce our upfront salary costs.
如果减少点预付工资就租得起
Okay, and how do we do that? Kalinda.
怎么减少,凯琳达
We all agreed.
这事我们都说好了
We pay her ask. That's the only way she'll come with us.
照她的开价给,只有这样她才跟我们走
We changed our minds.
我们改变主意了
Look, guys.
听着,各位
Kalinda wins cases.
凯琳达是胜诉的王牌
We split off from Lockhart/Gardner,
我们从洛&加律所分家出来
we need to win. That's how we grow.
就必须赢,这样才能发展起来
Maybe there's someone else who can win cases cheaper.
也许还有别的人选,能赢官司又不贵
And maybe there's someone who can win cases
也许还有人既能赢官司
and pay us, but that's unlikely.
又能给我们发工资,但这不可能
That's Diane.
戴安找我
I have to go.
我得走了
Ask Kalinda if she'll take a commitment to bump up
问问凯琳达如果第二年给她加薪
in the second year.
能不能接受
I'll see you guys down in the bar in an hour.
我一小时后去酒吧找你们
Judy, stop it right now or we'll all be yawning in a minute.
朱迪,别打哈欠了,不然等下我们都跟着打了
I'm Judge Abernathy.
我是阿伯内亚法官
I'm the magistrate on call for electioneering disputes.
由我负责裁决选举纠纷
Well, what is the issue, Counselor?
是什么问题,律师
We have some question about the provenance of ballots
我们对于在提前投票时发现的
we discovered in early voting.
一个票箱的来源有疑问
And we ask for emergency relief before voting is concluded
现在距投票结束还有约21小时
in approximately 21 hours. And you, sir,
我们请求采取应急措施,这位先生
you are here to represent the interests of the Kresteva campaign?
是克里斯蒂瓦竞选团队的律师吗
No, I am, Your Honor.
不,是我,法官阁下
Apologies for my lateness.
抱歉迟到了
The campaign just asked me to step in.
他的团队刚刚才委托我
And who better to argue at an all-night session
谁能比一个带孩子的妈更适合连夜开庭呢
than a mother who would be up anyway?
反正都睡不成
You can go now. Welcome, ma'am. And I see that
你可以走了,欢迎,夫人
you have some... uh, accoutrements with you.
我看到你还带了些...装备
Yes, my babies, Your Honor.
是的,我的宝宝们,法官阁下
I'm sorry, but I have to breastfeed the little one
对不起,我得给小的喂母乳
or she won't sleep through the night. Okay. Just...
不然她睡不了一整晚,好吧,只要...
try to keep them quiet, okay?
让他们不闹就行,好吗
Yes. Thank you, Your Honor.
好的,谢谢,法官阁下
Could you please tell us what you saw tonight
能否告诉我们今晚你在
at the 5th Precinct in the 43rd Ward. Yes.
43号选区第5分区看到了什么,好的
I saw an unsealed box of votes being carried in
我看到有人搬来一个未密封的票箱
and placed in the corner.
放在角落里
And did you happen to take a picture of those ballots?
你是否给这些选票拍了张照
Yeah, with my cell phone.
是的,用手机拍的
Sorry, Your Honor.
抱歉,法官阁下
No. That's quite all right. We'll just wait.
没关系,我们等你
So, Zach, this photo that you took,
扎克,你照的这张照片
is that the ballot box seal ripped?
那里是选票箱的封条被撕开了吗
It is. I tender the witness.
是的,证人交由对方提问
Just be honest.
诚实回答就好
So...
那么
Zach Florrick,
扎克·福瑞克
what did your mother whisper to you just now?
你妈妈刚跟你说什么悄悄话了
She whispered, "Just be honest." I see.
她说"诚实回答就好"这样啊
So she was afraid you wouldn't be?
因为她怕你会不诚实作证吗
Objection, Your Honor,
反对,法官阁下
I gave my son the same advice I would give any first-time witness.
我会给任何一个首次作证证人同样的建议
Withdrawn.
撤回
Now, Zach, have you ever been arrested?
扎克,你曾被逮捕过吗
Objection. Relevance. Goes to character.
反对,与本案无关,显示证人品德
My son was pulled over once,
我儿子的车曾被警察拦下
but the prosecutor dropped the charge
但是检察官撤诉了
Excuse me, Your Honor. I'm questioning a witness,
不好意思,法官阁下,我在询问证人
not his mother.
不是证人他妈
Yes, Mrs. Florrick, please.
是的,福瑞克夫人,请不要打断
Why were you arrested, Zach?
你为什么被逮捕了呢,扎克
For recording a police officer. Taking his picture.
因为摄录一位警官,你拍了他的照片
So... this would be the second time in eight months
所以,这是8个月内你第二次
you've seen something you thought corrupt and took a picture?
认为你看见腐败行为然后拍照吗
Sure.
是的
Seems to happen a lot to you?
这种事经常找上你吗
Well, it's happened twice.
发生了两次
I don't know if I'd call that "A lot."
我不确定这算"经常"吧
This last time you were pulled over for drug possession.
上次你因为持有毒品被警官要求停车
A charge that was dropped.
检察官撤诉了
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
I was pulled over, but I wasn't carrying drugs.
我被要求停车了,但我并没有持有毒品
The policeman seemed to disagree.
那位警官好像不是这么想的
The policeman was wrong.
那位警官错了
Do you question authority a lot?
你经常质疑权威吗
No. Only when it's wrong.
不,只在权威错误的时候才质疑
Yes, I saw him taking pictures, and I told him to stop.
是的,我看见他拍照,我要求他停下
And he said he wouldn't,
他说他不会停
so I threatened to call the police.
所以我警告他我会报警
And this photo he took,
所以他拍的这张照片
you're saying those were not unsecured ballots?
你说它们并不是没封好的选票吗
That's correct, they were ballots from earlier in the week.
是的,他们是这周早些时候的选票
But he said he saw a man bring them in.
但是他说他看见一个男人把它们拿进来的
Well, that was one of the, uh... the poll workers.
那是其中一个投票处员工
I asked him to move them. I see.
我让那个员工搬选票箱的,明白了
I think young Mr. Florrick may have a tendency to exaggerate.
我认为小福瑞克先生也许有夸张的倾向
Objection! My goodness.
反对,天啊
Ms. Lockhart, good evening.
洛克哈特女士,晚上好
You've decided to join our little slumber party?
你也来参加我们的"晚会"吗
I have, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
You couldn't keep me away.
你不可能把我拒之门外
Sorry. My sciatica is acting up.
不好意思,我坐骨神经痛犯了
I have to walk every 20 minutes or my doctor yells at me.
医生让我每20分钟就要走动一下
Would you like me to take a pause?
我们要先暂停一下吗
No, no, no. Keep going. I can hear.
不用,不用,继续,我听得见
Just one more question, Mr. Buckley. Um...
最后一个问题,巴克利先生
why was this ballot box unsealed at all?
为什么这个选票箱完全没密封呢
Well, I tried to lift it, and I accidentally...
我抬它的时候,我不小心
I-I ripped the seal.
我,我不小心把封条撕破了
Oh. Nothing further.
我问完了
Mr. Buckley,
巴克利先生
you are a registered Republican, isn't that correct? It is.
你是注册的共和党人,对吗,是的
Though I'm not sure what that has to do with this.
虽然我不确定这有什么关系
You want Mr. Kresteva to win.
你希望克里斯特瓦胜出
Objection, Your Honor. Uh...
反对,法官大人
Uh, Mr. Buckley's candidate preference is not an issue.
巴克利先生的选举偏好不是重点
I would agree. Sustained.
我同意,反对有效
Your honor, by all accounts,
法官阁下,人人都说
this will be a very close election.
这会是场票数非常接近的选举
Some polls suggest 1,000 votes will determine
有几次民调表明,1000票的差距
whether Peter Florrick
将会决定是彼得·福瑞克
or Mike Kresteva is governor.
还是麦克·克里斯特瓦当上州长
And so we ask that this box be impounded by the court...
我们要求法庭扣留这个选票箱
Your Honor, this is not a police state.
法官阁下,这不是个集权国家
Until such time as their provenance can be determined.
直到证明了这些选票出处为止
And if the vote count suggests,
如果选票数量显示
a one-sided count in favor of Mr. Kresteva,
一面倒的选择克里斯特瓦先生
we would argue that fraud charges be brought.
我们会讨论是否提出欺诈指控
Your Honor, this is a blatant attempt... Your Honor,
法官阁下,他们明显是想...法官阁下
we have less than 24 hours before the polls close.
我们离选举结束只有不到24小时了
Okay. Time out.
好了,时间到
Five-minute recess.
休庭5分钟
We need you to look into the provenance of these ballots.
查出这些选票的出处
Quickly. Now. Cary,
赶紧的,凯里
look into the background of this Republican monitor.
你去调查这个共和党监票员的背景
Any connection to Kresteva.
看他跟克里斯特瓦有没有任何关系
Got it. Kalinda.
了解,凯琳达
Kalinda, we need to talk.
凯琳达,我们需要谈谈
We can't pay your ask.
我们付不起你的开价
Okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
好,等等,等等
Just listen to me.
听我说
You have the chance to get in on the ground floor of something.
你有机会成为一个新公司的元老
Cary, please, don't sell me.
凯里,拜托,别跟我做广告
Within a year, we will prom...
一年内,我们保证
Good evening. Hi. Will.
晚上好,你好,威尔
Within a year, we'll promise you ten percent more
一年内,我们保证把你工资提高到
than Lockhart/Gardner.
比洛&加律所给你的高10%
You give me five percent of all profits
开业前三年
for the first three years.
你给我所有盈利的5%
You want me to get excited about the ground floor idea,
你想让我为了"开业元老"概念而兴奋
five percent, no overhead, clean.
就给我5%不含日常开支,纯利润
Hi, Patti. It's odd you're in on this.
帕蒂,接这案子真不像你的风格
The pharmaceutical industry likes Kresteva over your boy.
比起彼得,医药工业更喜欢克里斯特瓦
Is this a new one?
这又是刚生的一个吗
I don't know. I've lost track.
我不知道,生太多,数不过来了
You can call me Nana Joe.
叫我乔奶奶
I love your beret.
我喜欢你的贝雷帽
I took it off out of respect.
我怕不尊重法庭所以摘下了
No, put it on.
不会,戴上吧
Thank you, Nana Joe.
谢谢你,乔奶奶
That is a lovely beret.
那是个漂亮的贝雷帽
Mr. Buckley said that he acci...
巴克利先生说他不小心
Uh, just keep going.
你继续
Mr. Buckley said he accidentally... ripped the box's seal
巴克利先生说当他试图搬箱子时
when he tried to move it. Is that correct?
他不小心撕掉了封条,是这样吗
I was there all day and I didn't see him move from his office.
我在那里一整天,没见他从办公室出来
But you did see someone enter your polling place with the box?
但你确定看到有人把箱子搬进投票处
I remember because I thought he was a voter.
我记得,因为我以为那人是来投票的
And then I saw this big box in his arms.
然后我看到他搬着个大箱子
Thank you, Nana.
谢谢你,奶奶
Good luck crossing Grandma Moses.
祝你盘问“摩斯奶奶”顺利
Hi, Nana Joe.
你好,乔奶奶
When was the last time you had your eyes checked?
您最近一次检查眼睛是什么时候呢
Oh, I don't know.
我不确定
A few months ago.
几个月前
And can you see all the way back to that door back there?
你能看到最后面那扇门吗
Yeah, I guess.
我想可以吧
So, if I walk back here...
我走到这来
Your Honor, object...
法官阁下,反...
Objection.
...对
This kind of stunt went out with Perry Mason.
这种伎俩《佩里·梅森》里都用滥了
And yet, I enjoy it every time.
但我还是每次都乐在其中
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢,法官阁下
Nana Joe,
乔奶奶
how many fingers am I holding up?
我现在竖了几根手指
Uh, it looks like, uh, three. Mm.
看起来像是...三根
Actually, it's two.
其实是两根
Thank you, Nana Joe.
谢谢,乔奶奶
And thank you for your service to the city.
感谢你为城市所作的贡献
Nana Joe,
乔奶奶
when this man entered the polling place,
当这个人进入投票所的时候
was he as far away as that door?
离你有从这儿到门那么远吗
Well, just at first,
一开始有
but then he came right past me.
但他后来径直走过我身边
Past you?
走过你身边
Closer than I am?
比我离你还近吗
A little closer.
更近一些
This close?
这么近吗
Little closer.
再近点
This close.
这么近
And how many fingers am I holding up?
我这儿有几根手指
Two. Thank you, Nana.
两根,谢谢,奶奶
Uh, I have good news for everyone.
我有个好消息要告诉大家
We have located the ballot box in question.
我们找到了那个投票箱
45s-721.
45s-721号
Your Honor, we ask that these ballots be immediately counted
法官阁下,我们希望立即计算选票
to determine whether a fraud... The sanctity
看看其中究竟有无作弊,投票点
of the voting booth must not be breached, Your Honor.
神圣不可侵犯,法官阁下
We're not breaching it, we're determining how many votes...
我们没有侵犯,计算有多少选票...
I am not going to allow another Gore v. Bush.
我可不容许当年戈尔对战布什的场面再现
Well, I have some good news
我有好消息宣布
the votes have been counted.
选票结果已经算出来了
There are 30,843 total.
总共有30843张
That is a considerable chunk for such a small polling place.
这对一个小投票所来说可是大数目了
How many votes are for Kresteva?
克里斯特瓦有几票呢
2685.
二六八五
26,000? No, 2,600.
两万六千多,不,两千六百多
Yes. That's a surprise.
不错,挺出人意料的
The rest are for Florrick. 28,158.
剩下是福瑞克的选票,28158票
We... Your Honor, um...
法官阁下
Would you like to change your motion?
你们想改变动议吗
Yes, we-- actually, we are going to withdraw the motion
是,出于对选举的尊重
out of respect for the voting process.
我们打算撤销原动议
We'd like to make a motion, Your Honor.
我们打算提出动议,法官阁下
Of course you would.
情理之中
These ballots are fraudulent and should be thrown out.
这些选票不公正,应该作废
That's five percent, Cary.
5%啊,凯里
Right, but if we make nothing,
不错,但如果我们一分钱没挣到
Kalinda makes nothing.
凯琳达也捞不着钱
I've been watching Lockhart/Gardner make all the same mistakes:
这种错我在洛克哈特&加德纳可见多了
overpromising.
那就是过度承诺
We said we shouldn't overextend ourselves... We aren't!
我们不该过度增添重负,我们没有
Their mistake was committing money they didn't have.
他们错在许诺自己付不起的钱
Maybe you're a little too close to this, Cary.
这事你可能感情用事了,凯里
What does that mean?
你这是什么意思
You have no objectivity about Kalinda.
你在凯琳达的事上不够客观
I have just as much objectivity as anyone.
我和在座每一位同样客观
No. We haven't slept with her.
不,我们可没和她睡过
Okay.
好吧
Uh, I think this is going off the rails a bit.
我觉得我们有点脱轨了
Is that Colin Sweeney?
那不是科林·斯威尼吗
What does he want?
他来干什么
Mr. Agos.
艾格斯先生
I wanted to toast your new venture.
我来向你的新事业敬杯酒
My new...
我的新...
Yes, your little rebellion.
对啊,你的小策反
It's in the air.
到处都在说呢
Like Les Mis rables.
就像是《悲惨世界》一样
Did you see that musical?
你看过那部歌剧吗
Vive la resistance, eh?
革命万岁
I'm not... I'm not sure... I own the building.
我不知道... 你们看中的写字楼是我的
My manager told me you were considering a lease.
我经理人说你在考虑租约
What are you looking for, Mr. Sweeney?
你想怎么样呢,斯威尼先生
I want a discount on my legal services.
我希望你们将来能给我打折
You can have 20% savings on my office space,
我给你们的办公室打八折
and I get two years of free, unlimited legal work.
你们替我免费打理两年法律事务
Work it out.
好好想想
It's a good deal.
这可是桩好买卖
Alicia's not coming with us.
艾丽西娅不跟我们走
The voters have spoken. Exactly.
选民已经表决,正是如此
That is the point, Your Honor.
这是重点,法官阁下
No, where did these votes come from? Out of the blue?
不,这选票从何而来,凭空出现的吗
Ms. Nyholm has just spent the last two hours
尼霍姆女士这两个小时都在为
arguing the opposite. As has everyone.
相反的观点辩论呢,在场谁不是
If the preponderance of the votes were for Kresteva,
如果多数票投给克里斯特瓦
it would be fraud.
那就是作弊
Well, the preponderance of the votes are for Florrick...
那多数票投给福瑞克...
Your Honor, I know Ms. Nyholm
法官阁下,我知道尼霍姆女士
thinks she can shout her way to a positive result...
认为大声嚷嚷就能赢...
No, I'm not shouting,
我没有大声嚷嚷
I'm making my point clearly...
我在阐明自己的观点
There were 30,843 ballots.
这儿有30843张选票
28,158 were for you, Peter.
28158是投给你的,彼得
Do you think they'll be thrown out? I don't know.
你觉得这些票会作废吗,我不知道
Diane and Will are arguing to keep them.
戴安和威尔正在尽力保住它们
Will is arguing?
威尔也在
Yes.
对
They're doing their best,
他们使尽浑身解数
but we just spent two hours arguing the opposite.
可之前俩小时我们都在为对方辩论
We need those votes.
我们需要那些选票
All of them. We think it's that close.
全部,票数咬得非常紧
I know.
我明白
We're trying.
我们在努力
Okay, hon, I'll see you in a little bit, okay?
亲爱的,我们一会儿见好吗
Okay, see you later.
好的,回头见
You. You.
你,你
You think she knows I'm losing?
你觉得她知道我落后了吗
I've dedicated my life to not predicting what Jackie knows.
我尽全力不去猜测杰姬的想法
Jim. Is there any way we can make up those 30,000 votes?
吉姆,有什么办法能补上那三万张选票吗
Yeah. Maybe in the 18th Ward.
在18区或者有希望
What kind of walk-around money you got?
你有多少活动资金
I'll go find out.
我去看看
Jim, I want you to do me a favor.
吉姆,我要你帮个忙
My mother's nurse, Cristian Romero--
我要你去调查一下
I want you to check him out. Sure.
我母亲的护士,克里斯蒂安·罗梅罗,好
Financial, criminal, personal?
财务,犯罪历还是个人情况
Everything.
全都要
I want to know if he's using my mom.
我想知道他有没有在利用我妈妈
But you swear that these ballots
但你发誓这些选票
are the result of early voting over the last week? Yes.
是这周提前投票的结果?是的
And, sir, you are Republican?
先生,你是共和党的吗
Yes, I am still a Republican.
没错,我...仍然是共和党人
And therefore,
因此
it is not in your interest to have these votes benefit a Democrat?
作弊帮民主党对你也没什么好处
Mr. Buckley,
巴克利先生
is it true that you
你是否在《美国观察者》上
wrote an essay for The American Spectator criticizing Mitt Romney?
写过一篇文章批评罗姆尼
So, your eyesight is perfectly fine, Nana,
你的视力完全没问题,奶奶
and you saw a suspicious man carrying in these ballots?
你看到一个可疑的人搬运选票?
Objection. She didn't say "suspicious."
反对,她没说"可疑的"
Was the man suspicious, Nana? Yes, a bit.
那男子可疑吗,奶奶,是的,有点
You saw a suspicious man carrying in ballots?
你看见一名可疑的男子搬进了投票箱
And you have no reason to lie here today.
你没有任何要说谎的理由
Nana Joe...
乔奶奶
Do you take the prescription medicine memantine?
你是否在服用处方药美金刚
Yes.
是的
And why do you take this medicine?
你为什么要服用这药
My doctor told me to.
我的医生让我服的
But it's an Alzheimer's medicine, isn't that correct?
但这药是用来治疗阿尔茨海默型痴呆的,对吗
I'm not showing the symptoms.
我没有老年痴呆的症状
So, then, why do you take it?
那你为什么还要服用它呢
I told you,my doctor said.
跟你说了,我的医生让我吃的
Nana, when's your husband's birthday?
奶奶,你丈夫的生日是什么时候
Uh... you don't know, do you?
你不记得了,是不是
I'm checking my datebook.
我只是要看看我的记事薄
Yes, but off the top of your head, you don't know.
没错,但你并不能立刻想起来
Isn't it possible, ma'am,
那是不是有这种可能呢,夫人
that you forgot that Mr. Buckley told you
你忘记巴克利先生跟你说过
he wanted the ballots moved...
他要把投票箱搬...
I don't forget things.
我记性很好
Things like your husband's birthday?
但却记不清你丈夫的生日
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Can I go home?
能让我回家吗
Can you remember your address?
你记得住址吗
Objection, Your Honor.
反对,法官阁下
He's badgering...
他这是在打压证人
It's a fair question, Your Honor.
这是个很合理的问题,法官阁下
So, Zach, you were just being a good citizen
扎克,当你拍下那位拦你车的警察时
when you took pictures of the cop who pulled you over?
你只是在尽公民义务?
I guess. And this cop was later fired
是吧,那名警察后来被解雇了
for his activities?
由于他的不当行为
I didn't know that. He was.
这我不知道,是真的
You were instrumental
你在把歪风邪气的警察扫除出队方面
in getting a crooked cop off the streets.
真是一个好帮手啊
Well, I wouldn't go that far. Don't be humble.
不敢当,别那么谦虚
Your mom must be very proud of you.
你妈妈肯定很为你自豪
And you definitely saw
你确确实实看到了
these ballots being carried in off the street
投票箱是从外面搬进来的
and not moved from one place to another in the polling place?
而不是从投票站内的另一处?
Well... You do know the penalty for perjury?
这个... 你知道作伪证的后果吧
Objection. Uh, yes.
反对,好吧
Uh, can we all just assume that witnesses know they shouldn't lie?
我们就假定证人知道不能撒谎
Yes, thank you, Your Honor.
好的,谢谢,法官阁下
Just a simple question, Zach.
一个很简单问题,扎克
Do you believe these unsealed ballots
你是否认为这个未加封的投票箱
came in off the street?
是从外面被搬进来的
Yes. Thank you,
是的,谢谢你
Zach, for being honest.
扎克,谢谢你的诚实
I know there must be a lot of pressure on you not to.
我知道你说出这句实话的压力有多大
Anything from the defense?
辩方有什么问题吗
I'll do it. No, I will.
我来吧,不,我来问
Zach, how long were you in the 5th Precinct polling place?
扎克,你在5号投票站待了多久
About ten minutes.
大概十分钟
And did you see what happened in the precinct
你在进入投票站之前或离开之后
in the time before you arrived or the time after?
看到那里面发生的事了吗
No.
没有
So you had no way of knowing
所以你根本不可能知道
where these men carrying the ballot box came from originally?
那些人最初是从哪里搬来的投票箱
Yes. That's true.
是的,没错
And you had no way of knowing
你也不可能知道
whether these men received orders from Mr. Buckley or not?
巴克利先生有没有向他们下达命令
That's right.
是的
So it's not lying to acknowledge the limits of your own testimony?
所以承认你自己证词的局限性并不算说谎
That's right.
是的
And so do you know if these ballots were fraudulent or not,
那你知不知道这些投票是否作伪
or if the seal on the ballot box was ripped
以及封条是被不小心撕破的
accidentally or never attached?
或者...一开始就是破损的呢
I have no way of knowing.
我不知道
Good. Thank you, Zach.
很好,谢谢你,扎克
And so, if there's nothing further, I...
如果没有其他问题,我...
Okay.
好的
Uh, we need to put a pause in these proceedings.
现在我们得暂停一下
It appears that there is now a matter being adjudicated
联邦法院正在进行一项裁决
in the federal court which will make this matter moot.
让本案的进行失去了意义
In the federal court? What is it?
联邦法院,什么诉讼
An injunction on the ballot as a whole.
对整个投票的禁令
From which campaign?
哪个竞选方提出的
Uh, the third party.
第三方
Go to the suite.
你们俩回套房待着
I'll meet you after we deal with this.
处理完这个后我再去找你们
We'll come with you.
我们跟你一起去
No. Zach, I don't know how long this will go,
不行,扎克,我不知道这事要持续多久
and I don't have time to argue.
我现在也没时间和你争
I'm gonna call Dad and tell him you're coming.
我会给你爸打电话跟他说你们要过去
Will, wait up.
威尔,等一等
Wait, Mom, come with us. We'll take you.
等等妈妈,和我们一起走,我们带你
No, I'm fine. Go, Grace.
不用,去吧,格蕾丝
Hello?
喂
Alicia, how are you?
艾丽西娅,怎么样啊
Who is this?
你是谁
I'm hurt. You really don't know?
真伤心,你真听不出来
Mr. Sweeney?
斯威尼先生
It's 1 A.M.
现在是凌晨一点
Colin Sweeney? What does he want?
科林·斯威尼吗,他想干嘛
Look, Mr. Sweeney, I'm a little busy.
斯威尼先生,我现在有点忙
Yes, campaign night. Congratulations.
对哦,今天是竞选夜,恭喜你啊
I voted for your husband.
我可是投了你丈夫一票的
Can-can we talk tomorrow?
能明天再谈吗
No.
不能
I think you should join Mr. Agos in his new firm.
我认为你应该去艾格斯先生的新公司
What does he want?
他想干什么
Uh, nothing. A case.
没什么,一个案子
Oh, are we keeping things from our betters?
这事得瞒着上级吗
I'm thinking of moving my business with Mr. Agos.
我打算跟艾格斯先生走
That's $22 million a year.
2200万一年的生意
You don't want to lose out on that, do you?
你不想失去这么大一笔生意,是吧
Mr. Sweeney, this is not neither the time...
斯威尼先生,现在不是说这话的时候...
Yes, I know you're a partner now, Alicia,
我知道你现在是合伙人了,艾丽西娅
but it's a smart move.
但这是明智之举
Go with the up and coming.
选择后起之秀吧
That was abrupt.
挂得有点突然啊
Yeah, he was going on.
是的,他还在说
Okay, let's start again.
好的,我们重新开始
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Come on in. We just started.
进来吧,我们刚开始
Please continue, sir.
请继续,先生
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢,法官阁下
I'm campaign manager for third-party candidate Albert O'Dell,
我是第三方候选人艾伯特·奥·德尔的竞选经理
and I have evidence that this election's a fraud.
我有证据表明这次的选举存在不公
The problem is the ballot used in early voting.
问题出在先期的选票上
My candidate's name is Albert O'Dell.
我方竞选人名叫艾伯特·奥·德尔
And the ballot left out the apostrophe,
选票上印的是艾伯特·奥德尔
as you can see right there.
就在这里
I'll argue this one, you argue the next?
这个我来辩,下一个归你
Agreed.
同意
Your Honor,
法官阁下
the third-party candidate has been polling at 3.2 percent.
第三方候选人目前为止的得票率只有3.2%
Mr.... Karahalios.
这位...卡拉利赫斯
Eh... the third-party campaign manager
第三方的竞选经理先生
is suggesting the disenfranchising of 800,000 early votes
建议将先期的这80万张选票作废
all because of a missing apostrophe?
就因为少印了那一点?
That is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
In your opinion.
在你看来
Is that in your opinion?
在你看来吗
Oh. Um, uh, yes.
是的
Uh, in my opinion. Of course.
在我看来,当然了
Yes, Mr. Karahalios, I'm not sure
是的,卡拉利赫斯先生,我不确定
a typo rises to the level of a civil rights matter.
一个拼写错误能上升到民权问题的程度
My candidate is
我的候选人指望
counting on the Irish vote, Your Honor.
靠爱尔兰人的投票取胜,法官阁下
You lose the apostrophe,
漏掉那一点
and the Irish "O'Dell"
爱尔兰姓氏奥·德尔
suddenly becomes the English "Odell."
就变成了英国姓氏奥德尔
Illinois is 15% Irish. In my opinion,
伊州有15%爱尔兰裔选民,在我看来
this typo's the difference between winning or losing.
这个拼写错误决定了候选人的输赢
I hate to break it to you, buddy,
我不想打击你,兄弟
but you're the third party.
但你是第三方
You're gonna lose.
你无论如何都会输的
and, yes, that's my opinion.
是的,在我看来,是这样
Okay, we got an apostrophe problem.
出了个标点问题
I'm awake.
我醒着
We need arguments why the judge should allow
我们需要论证为什么法官应该容许
this third party's misprint in the early voting ballots.
提前投票中选票上的拼写错误
Anything you can find, anyone you can wake up.
任何线索和能联系到的人都不要错过
Cary? Do you want me
凯里,你想让我
to tell the partners you're leaving?
告诉合伙人们你要离开吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Stop stealing my clients,
别偷我的客户
or so help me, Cary, I'll tell them.
否则别怪我,凯里,我会告诉他们的
Alicia, I don't know what you're talking about.
艾丽西娅,我不明白你的意思
I got a call from Colin Sweeney.
我接到了科林·斯威尼的电话
Yes, that's right.
是的,没错
Sweeney, my client.
斯威尼,我的客户
No. Alicia, he approached me.
不,艾丽西娅,是他找上我的
He did not approach you.
他才没有找过你
We were looking for real estate.
我们在找办公地点
He said he'd give us a 20% discount for free legal work.
他提出给我们打八折以换取免费法律服务
I'd never approach him, Alicia.
我不会主动找他的,艾丽西娅
I'd never steal one of your clients. Never.
我不会偷你的客户,绝对不会
Hi. Sorry.
打扰一下
Robyn, we're talking.
罗宾,我们在谈事
Yeah, um, but I have something on the misprint.
是的,但我有关于那个印刷错误的消息
What?
什么消息
A friend of mine-- she works for the third-party campaign.
我一个朋友是第三党竞选团队的
And she says Albert O'Dell is Jewish.
她说艾伯特·奥·德尔是犹太人
O'Dell is not his real name.
奥·德尔不是他的真实姓氏
Good. We can run with that.
很好,我们可以以此为论据
Thanks, Robyn.
谢谢,罗宾
You're welcome.
不客气
Robyn?
罗宾
How are you liking it at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛&加律所干得开心吗
Your Honor, before you decide on this matter,
法官阁下,在您做出裁决之前
we have new information.
请听听我们新掌握的信息
What is that?
是什么
If I may address Mr. Karahalios.
我可以向卡拉利赫斯先生提问吗
What is your candidate's full name?
你的候选人的全名是什么
Albert Seamus O'Dell, with the apostrophe.
艾伯特·谢慕斯·奥·德尔,中间有点
And who is Albert Steinman?
那艾伯特·斯坦曼是谁
I don't know. Who are you referring to?
不知道,你说的是谁
Mr. O'Dell's real name before he changed it.
奥·德尔先生在改名前的真名
Certainly within his legal rights to change his name.
他有权改名
But he has no actual Irish roots, correct?
但他并没有爱尔兰血统,对吗
Just because you have a name that doesn't sound Irish
名字听起来不像爱尔兰人
doesn't mean that you're not Irish.
不代表就不是爱尔兰人
A name like Odell, for example, without an apostrophe?
比如奥德尔这样不带点号的姓氏?
Your Honor,
法官阁下
there has been no real damage here
对方并没有任何实际损失
because Mr. Steinman--
因为斯坦曼先生
or as he is now called, Mr. O'Dell--
即现在的奥·德尔先生
has no Irish heritage to be damaged, in my opinion.
根本没有爱尔兰血统,在我看来
Yes. I overrule the motion for emergency relief.
是的,我驳回紧急禁令的动议
How's Jackie doing?
杰姬怎么样
Good. She wants to go on a cruise.
挺好的,她想去邮轮旅游
Really?
真的吗
Yes. She watches the TV commercials.
是的,她在电视上看到了广告
Mm-hmm. And you'll go on a cruise with her?
你会和她一起去吗
No. I've had enough water for a lifetime.
不,我这辈子都不想再碰水了
Right, right. Coming over from Cuba.
是哦,你是从古巴来的
No. Working as a lifeguard.
不是,我以前是救生员
Oh. So, um, Peter wanted me to talk to you, Cristian.
克里斯蒂安,彼得让我和你谈谈
After the election,
竞选结束后
they won't need your services much anymore.
他们就不再需要你的服务了
I see.
这样啊
Well, if Jackie's fine with that, I am fine.
如果杰姬同意,我没问题
This is coming from Peter.
这是彼得的意思
I'll have to speak to Jackie.
我得问杰姬的意见
I've seen your arrest record, Cristian.
我看了你的被捕记录,克里斯蒂安
Really?
真的吗
Drunk and disorderly, simple assault.
酗酒和妨害治安,轻微人身攻击
In Daytona Beach.
在代托纳比奇市
Not a good thing.
不是什么光彩的事
Yes. Terrible.
是的,很糟糕
And your debts.
还有你的负债
$18,000 to the Oceanfront Inn.
你欠海景旅店18000美元
I think they're still looking for you.
我估计他们还在四处找你
Peter can be quite generous.
彼得很大方
This is a check for $25,000.
这是张25000美元的支票
It's his personal thank you to you.
为表谢意
You take it, you leave tonight.
你收下这钱,今晚就走人
You tell Jackie you had some issues in Florida.
就跟杰姬说你要回佛罗里达办点事
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Oh, well, to be blunt, Peter is going to be governor,
坦率地说,彼得马上要成为州长了
and he thinks you're using his mother.
而他认为你在利用他的母亲
Oh. What's going on?
发生什么了
Nothing.
没什么
Abernathy is on a sciatica walk,
阿伯内亚法官又去散步了
and the guard won't let us in until he's back.
他回来前,保安不让我们进去
Go ahead and sleep.
继续睡吧
You broke up with Laura?
你和劳拉分手了?
No. She with me.
不,是她和我分的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
You're still friends?
你们还是朋友吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think she thinks
我觉得她认为
I was getting between you two.
我妨碍了你们的关系
That kiss opened up something between us again, didn't it?
那个吻又激起了我们之间的什么,是吧
I don't know how to close it.
我不知道如何将它熄灭
I know.
是
But if we pursue it,
但我们若放任感情
it'll just be like last time.
结果只会和上次一样
What was last time?
上一次是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It'll be worse.
会更糟
I'm with Peter, and I just...
我和彼得在一起,而且我...
I can't figure my way out of this one.
我不知道这次要怎么走出来
Oh, God.
天哪
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
This night is over, we talk.
今晚完事后,我们谈谈
We can't. To hell with the bad timing.
不行,去它的"时机不对"
We talk.
我们谈谈
Psst, Judy? Judy?
朱迪,朱迪
Uh, so, I imagine your field trip was productive.
你们的实地考察很有收获吧
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
And when we left, you were ready to decide.
我们离开时,您已经准备好做裁决了
Actually, Your Honor,
实际上,法官阁下
we do have one more witness.
我们还有一位证人
Oh, not poor Nana Joe again.
别再把可怜的乔奶奶叫来了
I think she was ready to collapse.
她当时都要倒下了
No, a new witness. Jordan Kalla-haley-car...
不,新证人,乔丹·卡拉赫利卡
Jordan Karahalios? I'm sorry, Your Honor.
乔丹·卡拉利赫斯?对不起法官阁下
We have to object to this on the grounds...
我们反对他作证,因为...
He was fired from the Florrick...
他被福瑞克团队解雇...
And how many months did you work for Mr. Florrick's campaign?
你为福瑞克精选团队工作了几个月
Three. I was relieved of my duties in March.
3个月,我是三月份被解职的
So you have some insider
这样说来你了解
information on the issue of this ballot box?
关于这个选票箱的内幕消息
I do. Uh, at a meeting on February 18,
是的,2月18号那天我跟伊莱·戈德
Eli Gold and I discussed ways to sweeten the vote
讨论了如果竞选双方势均力敌
if the election was close.
该如何增加选票
And what were Mr. Gold's thoughts on this sweetening?
戈德先生对于增加选票的想法是?
A drop box. Objection, Your Honor.
偷梁换柱,反对,法官阁下
This witness is doubly biased.
这位证人有双重的偏见
He was fired by our client,
他被我们的委托人解雇
and he works for the third party.
他还为第三党候选人工作
Then you can argue that in your cross.
那就在交叉询问的时候讲吧
And did you argue against this drop box?
你反对这个偷梁换柱的想法吗
He likes the third party candidate.
他喜欢第三党候选人
I did, strenuously, but i was overruled by Mr. Gold.
我竭力反对,但我被戈德先生否决了
It is almost 5:00 a.m. now.
现在是将近早上5点
The polls will be open in one hour, and
还有1小时就要开始投票了
I find myself humbled in the face of this decision.
这个裁决让我有诚惶诚恐的感觉
As has been said by many of you at various times,
刚才你们好几位多次提到
there is a sanctity to the voting booth, but...
投票站是神圣不可侵犯的,但是
...that sanctity is not absolute.
这种神圣并不是绝对的
It needs our constant vigilance.
它需要我们时刻保持警惕
It needs our confidence
它需要我们
that the votes are, in fact, true.
对选票的真实性有坚定的信心
I hereby am ordering
我谨此裁决
that these 30,843 votes be excluded
在统计选票时,将这30843张选票
from any vote total, and that they be
排除在外,同时将这些选票
provisionally preserved for a possible appeal.
暂时封存,以应对上诉的可能性
And good night.
大家晚安
Get some rest.
去休息吧
I'll start the appeal process.
我马上开始上诉的程序
I better go tell Peter.
我得去告诉彼得
Sad to think you can lose an election in court these days.
现今可以在法庭里输掉竞选,真的很可惜
Why the hurry, huh?
急什么
The place is gonna blow.
这里马上就要爆炸
What time is it?
几点了
5:45
5:45.
Polls open in 15 minutes.
还有15分钟开始投票
What are you watching?
你在看什么
Hostel 3.
《人皮客栈3》
I love horror movies.
我喜欢看恐怖片
Do you know why I love horror movies?
你知道我为什么喜欢恐怖片吗
Why?
为什么
Because they're awesome.
因为它们实在太好看了
We're gonna lose, aren't we?
我们会输,是吧
Yes.
是的
Is Peter prepared?
彼得做好心理准备了吗
He's adjusted his thinking.
他已经调整了自己的心态
You ran a great campaign, Eli.
伊莱,你竞选工作做得很棒
He'll need you.
他需要你
He loves you.
他爱你
Zach... Wake up.
扎克,醒醒
Mom... What's up?
妈妈,有事吗
Shh, shh, shh. I have an idea.
我有个想法
I need your help.
需要你帮忙
Thank you, Your Honor,
法官阁下,谢谢您
for hearing one of our witnesses again.
同意再一次听取证人作证
Your Honor, I think i speak for the whole world when I say
法官阁下,如果我请求各位都回家睡觉
can we please all get some sleep?
我相信全世界都不会反对的
Patience, Ms. Nyholm.
尼霍姆女士,请耐心点
Zach, you're still under oath.
扎克,请如实作证
So you've been working for the Florrick campaign
过去7个月以来,你一直在为
these last seven months.
福瑞克竞选团队工作吧
Yes, in the I.T. Department.
是的,我在信息技术部
Ah, good morning. We've sent out for bagels.
早上好,我们已经派人去买百吉圈了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢,法官阁下
Now Jordan Karahalios stated that Eli met with him
乔丹·卡拉利赫斯说伊莱2月18号
on February 18, and told him, over Jordan's objections,
跟他会面时告诉他,虽然乔丹反对
that they needed to consider a stuffed ballot box.
但他们需要考虑对选票箱做手脚
Are you aware of this testimony?
你了解这段证词吗
I've been made aware of it.
有人告诉过我了
And do you know this testimony to be false?
你知道这段证词是虚假的吗
I do.
我知道
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Because Eli wasn't the campaign manager on February 18.
因为2月18号的时候伊莱不是竞选经理
He had been replaced by Jordan.
在那之前他被换成了乔丹
So Jordan couldn't have been overruled by Eli? Or anyone?
所以乔丹不可能被伊莱或者任何人否决
Not true!
不是这样
Eli Gold was still consulting with the campaign.
伊莱·戈登当时仍在给竞选团队提供建议
Mr. Kamahama-halios, please take your seat.
卡马哈马赫利欧斯先生,请坐下
So, Jordan was the campaign manager at that point in time?
在那个时候,乔丹是竞选团队的经理
He was the boss? Yes, that's correct.
他是头儿,是的,完全正确
I tender the witness.
这个证人我问完了
So let's return to your arrest, shall we?
我们在回顾一下你被捕的经历,好吗
No, Counselor. We've pretty much bounced every way
不,律师,关于这位证人的可信度
we can on this witness's reliability.
我们已经各方面证明过了
Thank you, Mr. Florrick. You may step down.
谢谢你,福瑞克先生,你可以下去了
Uh, you'll have my revised ruling in a few hours.
再过几个小时,我会做出新的裁决
You were great.
你表现得太好了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, what you watching?
你看什么呢
Video.
视频
Can I ask you a hypothetical?
我可以问你个假设的问题吗
No.
不行
So let's say I'm approached about leaving the law firm,
假设有人想把我从这家律所挖走
and joining a small start-up firm, right?
加入一个新成立的小律所
And I'm offered more money than here.
他们会给我更多工资
But I like it here.
但我喜欢在这儿干
And I'll also probably like it at this law firm, too.
我估计也会喜欢那家新律所
So do you make your decision
做决定的时候
based on money or loyalty?
该考虑钱还是忠诚
Um, how much more money are they offering you?
他们会给你涨多少钱
In my hypothetical?
在我假设的情况下
In your hypothetical.
在你假设的情况下
It's a good amount-- 20% more.
挺多的,比这里多20%
Hey, what do I do?
我该怎么办
You should go with Cary.
你应该跟凯里走
Will, you'd better see this.
威尔,你得看看这个
Kalinda... I was up all night.
凯琳达,我一整夜都没睡
I know. So was I. Will.
我知道,我也没睡,威尔
That's outside the polling place.
这是投票站外面
Yeah. A surveillance camera across the street.
是的,街对面的监控摄像头
Jim Moody.
吉姆·穆迪
He works for the Florrick campaign.
他是福瑞克竞选团队的人
Where'd you get this?
视频是你从哪儿找到的
Talked to the mini-mart across the street.
街对面的一个小超市
Are there any other copies?
还有其他的拷贝吗
No. Just this one.
没有,只有这一份
I heard it went well in court.
我听说法庭上挺顺利
It did. Your son did good.
是的,你儿子表现得很棒
But you have something for me?
你有东西给我看
Can you just give us a minute please?
请稍等一下,我们有事要谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Kalinda found some evidence.
凯琳达找到了一些证据
No one else has seen it.
没有其他人看到过
And you're telling me this why?
你为什么来告诉我
I want to know what to do with it.
我想知道该怎么处理
Well, you're the lawyer. You decide.
你是律师,你决定
This decision needs to be the client's.
这个决定应该由客户来做
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I need direction. No, if you needed direction,
我需要指令,不,如果你需要指令
you'd have given it to Alicia to show me.
你会把东西给艾丽西娅,让她交给我
I didn't want to hurt her.
我不想伤害她
You've really handled this poorly.
你真的处理得很糟糕
That's possible.
有这个可能性
She's my wife.
她是我妻子
Then punch me.
那打我呀
It shows your 30,000 votes are fraudulent.
你有30000虚假票
If it goes to the judge, you'll lose.
如果上法庭,你输定了
Then I'll lose.
输就输吧
This seems to be some kind of a lesson in mutual hypocrisy
咱们真是互相虚伪啊
which I'm not gonna participate in.
但我不会参与进去的
So you want me to bury it?
你想让我隐瞒消息吗
Do what you want.
你想怎么做就怎么做吧
You want me to lose, show it to the judge.
你想让我输,就去把它给法官看
You want me to win, don't.
你想让我赢,就别去
I'm not owning this decision.
我不会担起这个责任
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think we're good.
我觉得我们很好
Oh, no, no, no. Everybody, sit down. I'm fine.
不用不用,大家都坐下,我很好
Okay, so,
好吧,那么
uh, in thinking over my early determination,
重新考虑我之前的决定
I thought of a story.
我想到一个故事
Uh, it's about a very young boy,
是关于一个年纪轻轻的男孩
um, an old man and a donkey.
一个老人和一头驴的
What the hell, I'm too tired.
不管它了,我太累了
Judgment in favor of the defense.
本席宣判,被告胜诉
The votes are to be admitted.
投票将被承认
We did it.
我们成功了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a good thing. It is.
这是好事,没错
Oh, my God.
天哪
I didn't think that would happen!
我没想到会这样
And did you see the totals? Hey!
你看到总数了吗,嘿
You won by over a half million votes.
你赢得了超过五十万票
What? Yeah, yeah.
什么,真的,真的
Oh, the polling was off.
民调有偏差
We didn't need to go to court, and fight tooth and nail.
我们本来不需要上法庭,斗得你死我活的
Hey, where's Alicia? I have to find Alicia.
艾丽西娅在哪儿,我必须找到艾丽西娅
No. You got to be downstairs in the ballroom in 15 minutes.
不,你必须15分钟内下楼赶到宴会厅
And you-know-who's here.
"某人"也来了
He made it?
他来了?
Yeah, yeah, he's here for a meeting of his,
是的,是的,他来参加一个
uh, reduce gun violence coalition.
减少枪支暴力联盟的会议
Peter, congratulations.
彼得,恭喜你
Or should I say condolences?
或者我是不是该说请节哀
With the deficit you're gonna have to deal with.
因为你要处理那些亏空问题
Eli. Eli, nice to see you.
这是伊莱,伊莱,见到你真高兴
This is my deputy mayor, Patty Harris. Nice to meet you.
这是我的副手,帕·哈里斯,幸会
Listen, I've got tickets, uh, any time you want them
听着,我有票,想要随时来拿
for the Cubs World Series.
是小熊世界锦标赛的票
That's a pretty safe thing to offer.
真是个安全的礼物
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢,非常感谢
Peter. Mom!
彼得,妈妈
I am so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Oh, I knew you could do it. I knew it.
我就知道你做得到,我就知道
Congratulations, Mr. Florrick.
恭喜您,福瑞克先生
Uh, thanks, Cristian.
谢谢,克里斯蒂安
Have you got a moment?
现在有时间吗
Yes.
有
Eli talked to you, right?
伊莱跟你谈过了,是吗
What?
什么
Eli talked to you, right?
伊莱跟你谈过了,是吗
Oh, he did.
没错
We had a very good talk.
我们聊得很开心
Yeah. Well, he gave you the $25,000 check?
他给了你一张25000美元的支票?
Yes, I cashed it. Thank you.
是的,我兑现了,谢谢
No... no. That was so you'd leave.
不,不,所以你必须离开
No, I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Yes, it was.
你必须离开
Well, I don't want to go.
我不想走
It's not about what you want.
跟你想不想没关系
Yes, it is.
不,很有关系
Hey. You startled me.
你吓了我一跳
Florrick won the governorship.
福瑞克赢了竞选
Yeah, I saw.
我看见了
What's up?
怎么了
Don't ever do that to me again.
别再这样对我
Do what?
怎样对你
Lead me on with a salary proposal and then go to Robyn.
用薪酬引诱我,然后去找罗宾
Kalinda...
凯琳达
Go to hell, Cary.
去死吧,凯里
And good luck with Robyn.
希望罗宾你用得顺手
Kalinda...
凯琳达
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Hey, there you are!
嘿,你在这儿呢
Congratulations!
恭喜恭喜
Zach! Zach, come here, come here.
扎克,扎克,过来,过来
You really helped me out. You know that, don't you?
你真的帮了我大忙,你知道的,是吧
Dad, it was nothing.
爸,这没什么
It was something. It was something.
这很重要,这很重要
Mom...
妈妈
Alicia's in the bedroom.
艾丽西娅在卧室里
Okay.
好的
It's my life. It's not yours.
这是我的生活,不是你的
Don't mess with it. Ever.
不要干涉,永远不要
Congratulations, son.
恭喜你,儿子
There you are.
你在这儿啊
We did it.
我们成功了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, no reason to thank me. You did it.
不用谢我,是你自己的功劳
How are you?
你怎么样
Good.
挺好的
How's it feel to be the First Lady of Illinois?
你觉得成为伊利诺斯州第一夫人感觉如何
Odd.
很怪
Odd.
很怪
I need to freshen up.
我要去补个妆
You good?
你还好吗
Good... yeah, I'm good.
很好,是的,我很好
Just... un-fresh.
只是,妆花了
Hi. Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
One second!
等一下
Do you still want to talk?
你还想谈谈吗
Meet me at my apartment.
到我的公寓来找我
I'll... I'll get away.
我,我想法脱身
Right now.
现在就走
Is this stupid?
这样做愚蠢吗
Thanks for doing this here.
谢谢你能来这儿
No problem.
不用谢
What are you thinking?
你的意思是?
I'm in.
我加入