I don't think you should have killed it.
我认为你不该杀它。
Oh, really? And why is that?
真的吗?为什么?
It was...it was doing no harm. What purpose did you serve by killing it?
它,它又不伤害任何人。你杀了它目的何在?
We were hunting. That's what you do. Would you have me bring it home as pet?
我们是在打猎。打猎就是做这些。你要我把它当宠物带回家吗?
Look at this. What?
看看这个。 什么?
Do you know what that is? No.
知道那是什么吗? 不知道。
Rat droppings. My chambers are infested. You need to spend less time worrying about unicorns and more time worrying about rats. Enter.
老鼠屎。我房间变老鼠后院了是不是。你应该多花时间想想灭鼠而不是担心独角兽。进来。
My lord, the king requests your services as a matter of urgency.
王子,国王有急事召见。
Find that rat.
找到那只老鼠。
Every single ear has died. We have received reports that it is the same throughout the entire kingdom.
每根麦穗都枯死。上报说所有地区都是这样。
I rode through this valley yesterday. The crop looked healthy then. It happened overnight.
我昨天骑马经过这个山谷。那时谷物还好好的。一夜之间变成这样。
The farmers have a lot to explain.
农民们该好好解释解释。
Is it a disease of some kind?
是某种疫病吗?
Perhaps. I have asked the court physician to conduct some tests. We must ration what little food we have left.
也许吧。我已经吩咐医师做些检测。我们必须定额配发仅有的食粮。
Any ideas what caused the crops to die?
知不知道谷物枯死的原因?