I will issue a decree that looters will be executed. From tonight, Camelot will be under curfew.
我会下道指令处决一切劫粮者。今晚起卡梅洛城实行宵禁。
I will see to it.
我会处理。
Merlin. Is it true about the crops? They're all dead?
梅林。农作物的事是真的吗?都死了吗?
I'm afraid so. I think we may have to start tightening our belts.
恐怕如此。我想我们要勒紧腰带过日子了。
I'm sure Arthur will think of something.
我相信亚瑟会想出办法的。
And if he doesn't, I will.
如果他想不到,我会的。
And you say the well is full of it?
你说井里都是沙子?
I sent men down to the underground reservoir. There is no trace of water to be found.
我派人去地下库查了。没有水的痕迹。
First the crops, and now this.
首先是农作物,现在又是这个。
It is the same throughout the kingdom. There is precious little water anywhere.
整个国家都是如此。几乎都没水。
Gaius. Can you offer any explanation for this?
盖乌斯。这能怎么解释?
I cannot think of a scientific explanation. I can only conclude it is the result of sorcery.
科学角度解释不了。只能说是魔法使然。
I believe you are right. It is the work of magic.
我认为你是对的。这些都是魔法驱使的。