I was...I was just... I was hoping you may have been trying to turn it back into water.
我刚才...... 我只是在我希望你是在试着把它变回水。
I know I have cautioned against using magic, but if ever there was a time to use your talents, it's now.
我知道一直告诫你不要用魔法,但现在是发挥才能的时候。
I wish I knew how. I've tried everything. If it is magic, it is more powerful magic than I possess.
我希望知道怎么做。我都试过了。若是魔法在作怪,它的威力要比我拥有的大得多。
Patrol the market and the lower town. No one is to leave their homes. Dismissed.
巡视市场和下城区。确保没人离开家门。解散。
Merlin. You do realise there's a curfew?
梅林。你不清楚在实行宵禁么?
Yeah, I was in your chambers, hunting for the rat.
恩,我在你房间抓老鼠。
Did you find it? No.
找到了吗? 没有。
So you have been outwitted by a rat?
所以你还没一只老鼠聪明?
They do say rats are very intelligent.
有人确实说过老鼠聪明过人。
More intelligent than you, it would seem. Go home. It'd be embarrassing to lock up my own servant for breaking the curfew.
看起来,是比你聪明。回去吧。因为破坏宵禁而把自己的侍从锁起来确实难为情。