It's beautiful
这儿很漂亮
But of course
当然了
The Master wanted you to have the finest room in the castle
主人想让你住在城堡里最好的房间
Oh, dear. We were not expecting guest
哦 亲爱的 我们都没料到还有客人来
Enchant? mademoiselle
打扰下 小姐
Don't worry
别担心
I'll have this place spotless in no time
我会随时把这个地方打扫的一尘不染
This plan of yours is dangerous
你的计划太危险了
I would've risk anything to kiss you again, Plumette
为了再次亲吻你 我甘愿冒一切风险
No, my love, I've been burnt by you before
不 亲爱的 你会把我点着的
We must be strong
我们要坚定
How can I be strong when you make me so
你的美总让我轻易动摇
Is everything here alive?
这的一切都是活的吗?
Hello. What's your name?
你好 你叫什么?
That is a hairbrush
那就是把梳子
Do not be alarmed
不必惊慌 小姐
This is just your wardrobe
那是你的衣柜
Meet Madame De Garderobe. A great singer
欢迎衣柜夫人 伟大的歌唱家
Which you can stay awake
她清醒时才是
Cogsworth! A diva needs a beauty rest
葛士华!我需要睡个美容觉
Stay with us, Madame
快醒醒 夫人
We have someone for you to dress!
这儿有位小姐需要你打扮一下
Ah finally!
啊 终于!
A woman!
来了个女人