Come
跟我来
Mama! There's a girl in the castle!
妈妈!城堡里有个姐姐!
Yes, Chip! We know
是的 阿齐 我们知道
What kind of tea does she like?
她喜欢什么茶?
Herbal? oolong? chamomille?
凉茶 乌龙 菊花茶?
I'm too excited!
我太激动了!
Slow down before you break your handle
你慢点 小心摔坏了把手
Hands up, Mrs Potts
抬起手 珀特斯夫人
Lumie!
卢米亚!
I'll be come. Let me do the talking
让我来 我来和他谈一谈
you are making her a dinner?
你在给她做晚饭?
We thought you might appreciate a company
我们以为你会喜欢这个聚会
Master, I just want to assure you that I had no part in this hopeless plan
主人我只是想向你保证… 我没参与这悲催的计划
Preparing a dinner designing a gown for her giving her a suite in the east wing
准备晚餐 为她设计礼服 给她一间在东塔的卧室
You gave her a bedroom?
你给她一间卧室?
No, no, no. He gave her a bedroom
不 不 不 他给了她一间卧室
This is true
这是真的
But if this girl is the one who can break the spell, then maybe you could stop by using dinner to charm her
但是 如果这个女孩能打破魔咒的话 也许你可以停止用晚餐去吸引她
Good thinking, Cogsworth! What?
要善于思考 葛士华 什么?
That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard! Charm the prisoner?
这是我听过的最荒谬的想法!让囚徒爱上我?
But you must try, Master. With every passing day we become less human
但你必须尝试 先生 日子一天天过去… 我们越来越不像人
She's the daughter of a common thief
她是小偷的女儿
What kind of person do you think that makes her?
你认为是什么样的人造就了她?
Ow, you can't judge people by who their father is now, can you?
哦 你不能因为父亲的为人就评价一个人现在可以去了吗?