LeFou, you are the best
来福 你挺厉害的
How is it no girls snatch you up yet?
怎么没有姑娘跟你在一起呢?
I've been told that I'm clingy. But I don't really get it
有人说我太黏人 可我不是很懂
Please, please. Someone, someone. Help, help
借过 借过 有人 有人 救命 救命
You must help me
你必须帮助我
It's Belle! He's got Belle. She's locked in a dungeon!
贝儿!他抓了贝儿她被关在地牢里!
Who's got her?
谁抓了她?
A beast!
一只野兽!
A huge horrid monstrous beast!
一个巨大的 可怕的 丑陋的野兽!
My daughter's life is in danger
我女儿的生命处于危险之中
Why do you laugh? It's no joke!
你为什么笑?这不是玩笑!
His castle is hidden in the woods
他的城堡隐藏在树林里
It's already winter there
那儿已经是冬天了
Winter in June?
6月的冬天吗?
Crazy old Maurice
发疯的老莫里斯
Listen to me!
听我说!
The beast is real
真的有野兽
Do you understand?
你们明白吗?
Well, no one help me?
你们都不肯帮我吗?
I'll help, Maurice
我帮你 莫里斯
What?
什么?
You will?
你帮我?
Everybody, stop making fun at this man at once
各位 事情弄清楚前别笑他了
Captain, thank you
加斯顿 谢谢你
Don't thank me, Maurice
不用谢我 莫里斯
Lead us to the Beast
带我们去找野兽