手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第17集:婚前协议的漏洞

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You shouldn't have sent that video in to "Gossip Girl."
你不该把那段录像发给"八卦天后"
I didn't do it.
不是我做的
If you didn't do it and I didn't,
如果你没做,我没做
then who did?
谁会做呢
Of course I love you, Chuck. I've always loved you.
我当然爱你,恰克,我一直都爱你
Humphrey, you bastard.
汉弗瑞,你个混蛋
You and your family will quite literally pay the consequences.
你和你的家人就得为后果买单
Or did you forget about the dowry?
难道你忘了嫁妆吗
If she defaults on the marriage, the dowry can be reinstated.
如果她不履行婚约,嫁妆就由你们承担
You do not have to go with him.
你不需要跟他走
It's just a year. It's not that long, right?
只是一年,不是很长,对吧
This is Estee, A.K.A. my royal minder,
这是艾斯,我的皇家看护
but I've just been calling her "creeper" for short.
不过为了省事,我一直叫她"跟屁虫"
I do have feelings for Dan. I'm sorry.
我的确对丹有感觉,我很抱歉
This isn't gonna be easy for me,
我知道这对我来说不会很容易
but at least you're being honest.
但至少你我坦诚相待了
I don't want to get in the way of you and Dan.
我不会成为你和丹的阻碍
I think we need to get her to the hospital.
我们得把她送去医院
Please stay with me.
请在我身边吧
You're the only person I feel safe with.
你是唯一一个能让我有安全感的人
I won't leave you. I promise.
我不会离开你的,我保证
Oh! Mother?
妈妈
Charlie, what are you doing here?
查莉,你在这儿干吗
She's been with Ms. Rhodes for months.
她这几个月一直都陪着罗兹女士
She's been such a solace to her.
她给她带去了极大的宽慰
Mom?
Why did you introduce this girl as your daughter?
你为什么说她是你女儿
Who is she? Ivy Dickens.
她到底是谁,艾薇?狄更斯
Your mom hired me to be you.
你妈雇我当她的女儿
You hid an entire family from me for money?
你为了钱居然隐瞒了整个家族的事
I don't really wanna be alone. Can I stay with you?
我不想一个人,我能跟你待在一起吗
There's nothing we can do.
我们已经尽力了
You need to go in and say your good-byes.
你们得进去和她道别了
They say we should carry our secrets to the grave.
人们常说,秘密都应该带到坟墓里去
But on the upper east side,
但在上东区
secrets are the one thing you can never bury.
秘密却不可能永不见天日
Even when we think we know everything about the ones we love,
即便是对于知根知底的亲近之人
there's always a skeleton in their walk-in closet.
也总会有不为人知的隐情
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
谢谢你能临时为我安排会面
Mrs. Humphrey, in my business, there's rarely advance warning.
汉弗瑞太太,我们这行很少有提前预约
Oh, of course. I just wanted to make sure
当然,我只是想确保
all of mother's funeral arrangements were perfect.
我母亲的葬礼尽善尽美
She was very particular, liked things a certain way.
她很挑剔,有一些特定的偏好
Um, would it be possible for us to work with our own florist?
我们可以自己选择花商吗
Oh. I'm... sorry.
很抱歉
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道的
Your mother provided very detailed instructions.
你母亲已经提供了详细的说明
In fact, if you return home right about now,
事实上,如果你现在回家
I think you'll discover the wake is already underway.
会发现守丧已经在安排了
Well, I can hear my mother laughing from beyond the grave.
我母亲一定正在坟墓里嘲笑我呢
I'm sure she just didn't want to bother you
我想她只是不希望
with making all the arrangements.
劳烦你做这些安排
Or she just didn't trust your taste level.
或者她只是不信任你的品位
I'm the other daughter, Carol.
我是另一个女儿,卡萝
Crashing as usual.
一贯的不寻常哪
Well, since you're here, you might want to know
不过既然你来了,你也许应该知道
that it seems mother took care of everything in advance.
妈妈已经把所有事情都提前计划好了
I'd tell you to invite your daughter--
我想提醒你邀请你女儿来参加
the real one, not the fake one--
真的女儿,不是假的那个
but she's not speaking to you.
不过她好像不愿意和你说话
Well, if you'll excuse me, I apparently have a wake to host.
失陪了,显然我还要去主持守夜
Aren't you gonna be late for work?
你上班不会迟到吗
Or you pulling a "Vanilla Sky"
还是你想演一出"香草的天空" (阿汤哥的悬疑片)
and hiding your hideous disfigurement
把吓人的伤疤藏着
from your global publishing empire?
免得被你的出版王国看见
What? I thought you found
什么,我以为你觉得我的
my lacrosse injury sexy. No?
曲棍球伤很性感呢,不是吗
Besides, I figured we could spend the day together
而且,我想今天和你呆在一起
and catch up.
增进感情
No. No.
不,不
Don't give me that "Let's talk about our feelings" face.
别一脸"来聊聊彼此的感觉"的样子
What? This is normal face. Okay?
啥,这是正常表情好吗
No, I'm worried about you. In the past 72 hours,
其实我是担心你,就在72小之前
you found out that you have this entire secret family.
你突然发现自己有一整个神秘家族
Yeah, and my mom hired an actress I know to play me.
对,而且我妈还雇了个我认识的人来冒充我
I'm aware.
我都知道了
Then why haven't you said a word about it?
那你为什么保持沉默
I may not have known about the Van Der Woodsens
过去的19年里,我或许不知道
for the last 19 years,
范德?伍德森家族的存在
but they sure knew about me.
但他们一定知道我的存在
And they didn't care,
而他们并不在意
so that pretty much tells me everything I need to know
这基本上让我对你上东区
about your fancy friends from the upper east side.
光鲜亮丽的朋友们有足够的了解了
Now buy a girl some breakfast?
请女生共进早餐哦
All right. Two minutes.
好,等我两分钟
Get dressed. I'll make coffee.
穿好衣服,我去煮咖啡
Hey. How you holding up?
嘿,你还好吗
Well, the past few days have been tough on everyone.
这几天对于大家来说都很煎熬
But I-I have a question.
但我有一个问题
Are you with Lola?
你现在和洛拉在一起吗
She hasn't been answering any of my calls or texts.
她没有回我的电话和短信
Ahh. Yeah. She's...
是,她现在
not really that interested in being a Rhodes right now.
对成为罗兹家的一员并不感兴趣
Well, trust me, I know what it's like
相信我,我比任何人都理解
to want distance from your family more than anyone.
想和家人保持距离的那种感觉
But I thought maybe with CeCe's death, she'd make an exception.
但我以为茜茜的过世能让她改变想法
Well, I'm not so sure.
我不确定
The entire Van Der Woodsen clan on a good day
整个范德?伍德森家族很有可能
can be pretty overwhelming.
让美好的一天急转直下
Well, I have an idea. Maybe... you know, maybe she can
我有个主意,也许她能
just dip her toes in the water with just me?
只跟我,接触试试
I'm at my mom's right now. No one else is here.
我在我妈这儿,没有其他人
They'll be at the funeral home for a while.
他们会在殡仪馆待上一阵儿
Maybe the three of us can meet up.
也许我们仨能见个面
I mean, I'll ask her. I just can't promise you anything.
我可以问问她,但我不能向你保证什么
Thank you, Nate.
谢谢你,内特
Coffee?
找咖啡吗
Top drawer.
最上层抽屉
It relaxes me to watch Anita Durst.
安妮塔?杜斯特的电影能让我放松
I did not need to know that.
你不用告诉我这个
What's got you in such a good mood?
你心情怎么这么好
I recently found out
我最近发现了
who actually sent "Gossip girl"
在皇家婚礼上让我和布莱尔
the now-infamous video of me and Blair
臭名远扬的视频到底是谁
at the royal wedding-- that Hump, Humphrey.
发给"八卦天后"的了,是汉弗瑞
What, Dan?
什么,丹吗
He was only too happy to let Serena and me take the fall
有我和瑟琳娜背黑锅他一定很开心
so he could worm his way into Blair's broken heart.
然后他就能骗取布莱尔破碎的心
Unfortunately for him, when she finds out the truth,
不幸的是,当她知道事实真相的时候
his chances with her will be destroyed,
他的机会将不复存在
and she will be mine again.
而她会重新属于我
I don't know, Chuck. Are you sure
我不知道,恰克,你确定
you want to start World War Waldorf right now?
现在激起布莱尔世界大战是个好主意吗
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不能
'Cause you and I both know
因为我们都知道
that nothing can actually happen between Dan and Blair
至少这一年里,丹和布莱尔之间
for at least a year.
什么都不会发生
So... a lot can change in 12 months.
12个月有很多东西可以改变
Take the high road.
择条光明的道吧
Grab your coat. I'm kidnapping you
拿上你的外套,我要拐带你
and taking you to a bona fide Humphrey brunch.
请你去吃顿童叟无欺的汉弗瑞牌早午餐
Ah. Bien sur. Merci. Nous parlerons demain.
当然,谢谢,明天我们继续讨论
So for those of us who took Italian,
对于像我这种只学过意大利语的人
what was that all about?
你要不要解释下你在说什么
That was Cyrus and another attorney at his firm.
是赛瑞斯和他公司的一个律师
They think they may have found a loophole in my prenup.
他们认为我的婚前协议可能存在一个漏洞
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yes. Apparently, since we signed it in Monaco
对,显然,由于我们是在摩洛哥
but got married in the U.S.--
签的这份协议,却是在美国结的婚
You can contest it.
有可以辩驳的空间
Oh, we can try.
对,我们可以试试
Cyrus thinks the Grimaldis may have to grant me
赛瑞斯认为格里马尔迪家也许会给我
an amicable annulment,
一个友善的废除说明
meaning that they'd waive my dowry...
说明他们会放弃我的嫁妆
And you wouldn't have to wait the year for...
然后你不需要熬一年,为了
Anything.
任何东西
When will Cyrus know for sure?
赛瑞斯什么时候能确定
Well, he's supposed to talk
他一小时后会和
to the Grimaldis' royal attorney in an hour,
格里马尔迪的皇家律师交涉
So rain check on that waffle? I should wait here...
华夫饼改日吧,我要在这里等消息
Hopefully for the last time.
希望是最后一次
No.
Delete. Delete.
删掉,删掉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Trying to help.
试图帮忙
No, you're not.
不,你不在帮忙
If you were, you wouldn't let me slave in front of this computer
如果是,你不会任由我傻坐在电脑前
all day as "Gossip Girl".
做八卦天后的工作
Well, I thought you said knowing everyone's secrets
我记得你说过像八卦天后那样
as "Gossip Girl" was your dream come true.
知晓所有人的秘密一直是你的梦想
It was, until I realized how much work it is.
以前是,现在我知道工作量有多大了
I mean, look at me. I'm exhausted and aggravated.
你看看我,我现在精疲力尽暴躁易怒
I have no social life to speak of.
根本没有像样的社交生活
I feel like a stay-at-home mom.
感觉自己就像一个家庭主妇
Oh, honey, don't say that.
宝贝,别这么说
It's true. I mean, all my life I've been the one
真的,一直以来我都是人们八卦的对象
that they write stories about, and now I'm just
现在我变成了深居简出的无名小辈
another anonymous shut-in with an online shopping addiction.
成天痴迷于网上购物
Tell me, what can I do?
告诉我,我能做点什么
Well...
好吧
Since you asked,
既然你问到了
Georgina Sparks needs a recharge,
乔治娜?斯巴克斯需要重振旗鼓
so I've decided to take a mental health day,
所以我决定放一天有益精神的假
and I've found the perfect event to crash--
而且我已经找到了破坏的绝佳场合
Cece Rhodes' secret wake.
茜茜?罗兹的私人守丧会
What about "Gossip Girl"?
那"八卦天后"怎么办
The site can't go down all day.
网站不能歇一整天啊
It won't.
不会的
That's why I'm leaving you in charge.
所以我让你来负责
Don't worry. It's not rocket science.
别担心,不是什么高端科技
You just take the tips that people send in
你只需要查看大家发来的消息
and post them if they're worthy.
挑出有价值的发布到网站上
Are you sure this is such a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
Aw, what's a Van Der Woodsen family event
如果我不到场搞点破坏
if I'm not there to ruin it?
还算得上是范德?伍德森的家庭大事吗
Besides, I already promised a new friend
而且,我都答应了一位新朋友
I'd be her plus one.
陪她一起出席
Thank you for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我一起去
I know I was invited, but, uh,
虽然我被邀请了,但是
I don't think I could face them all alone.
我觉得自己没办法单独面对她们
I understand. When everybody at a party hates you,
我明白,当你在派对上千夫所指时
who better to bring than someone they hate even more?
带个更招人厌的人出席再好不过了
What are you doing down here?
你在这里坐着干什么
I thought there was a family breakfast this morning.
我以为今天早上有家庭聚餐
Oh, there's a lot more than that going on upstairs.
楼上的事可比家庭聚餐麻烦得多
I just came down to warn my mom.
我下来给我妈提个醒
You'll see for yourself.
你自己上去看看吧
Is Blair's houseboy up there?
布莱尔的小仆人在上面吗
You mean Dan?
你指的是丹吗
Is that why you came by--
这是你过来的原因吗
to get intell on him and Blair, torture him a little?
监视他和布莱尔,折磨他一下
Maybe just a little.
也许有一点
Well, he's not here. At least, not yet.
他不在这,至少现在不在
But, here's some intel for you.
但是我可以告诉你点消息
Blair just texted me
布莱尔刚给我发短信
that Cyrus may have found a loophole in her prenup,
说塞勒斯可能在她的婚前协议里找到了漏洞
so she may be released sooner than any of us thought.
所以她可能很快就要解脱了
And right into Dan's waiting arms.
正好投入丹的怀抱
If you'll excuse me.
失陪
So what do you wanna do for breakfast?
早餐想去哪吃
Oh, I was thinking Untitled at the Whitney--
我本来想说去惠特尼无题餐厅
Danny Meyer's new place?
新开的那家
Oh, you're trying to score a cool point, aren't you?
你心里有别的打算吧,对吗
And since we'll be on Madison anyway...
既然我们要去麦迪逊大街
Oh, here it comes.
来了
Well, we'll be walking right by Serena's mom's,
就正好要经过瑟琳娜家
which Serena will be at by herself, I might add.
而且只有瑟琳娜自己在家
Nate, what part of wanting nothing to do
内特,我说我不想和范德?伍德森家
with the Van Der Woodsens don't you understand?
有任何来往,你不明白吗
Look, I know how you feel about them,
听着,我知道你对她们的感觉
but not everything from the upper east side
但是并不是上东区的所有人
is automatically bad.
都心存恶意
Okay. Name one thing that isn't.
那好,举个例子
Me. Come on.
我,拜托
Serena's one of my best friends, okay?
瑟琳娜是我最好的朋友之一
You haven't even given her one shot. What's the harm?
你没给过她一次机会,反正又没什么坏处
All right, but if we stop by,
好吧,但是如果我们去找她
you have to promise me
你要答应我
that you're never gonna play me like this again, okay?
以后不可以再这样对我耍花样了
I promise.
我保证
Mom, you knew grandma always did like to do things her own way.
妈妈,你知道外婆总是特立独行的
I know. I'm just not entirely sure I'm in the mood
我知道,不过现在楼上
for the "Mayflower" mausoleum in mother's honor
显然是一片悼念母亲的愁云惨雾
that obviously awaits us upstairs.
我没有心情去面对那一切
Oh, my god.
天呐
It was all here when I got home.
我到家的时候就这样儿了
There's whiskey and stew...
有威士忌,还有炖菜
And Mother.
还有妈妈的棺材
And those are our mourners' chairs
那些是宾客的座位
where we will sit and mourn
我们要坐在那哀悼
because this is an Irish wake.
因为安排的是爱尔兰式的守丧
Looks like this wake might end up being the wake-up call
看起来这场守丧仪式最终会成为
you so desperately need.
你迫切需要的清醒剂
Copy...
复制
Paste...
粘贴
Post.
发布
Oh, no.
不,不
Oh, crap.
糟了
I just can't believe that this was Mother's idea.
我真不敢相信这是我妈的主意
And who are these people? I don't recognize a soul.
这些人是谁,我一个都不认识
Well, I guess Cece wanted us to celebrate her life
我想茜茜是想让我们庆祝她的一生
and not mourn her death, so she didn't invite
而不是哀悼她的去世,所以她没邀请
any of her stodgy socialites, just the...
那些庸俗的社会名流,只是
The help.
帮过她的人
That--that--that was her butcher from East Hampton,
那是她在东汉普顿的屠夫
and her driver.
她的司机
And the fireman that saved her life
还有她的蜡烛引发火灾那晚
the night she left the candle burning.
救了他的消防员
Hi.
你好
You. What are you doing here?
是你,你在这干什么
I was invited by your mother herself.
你母亲亲自邀请了我
I promised her I'd come.
我答应她我会来的
I just came to pay my respects. I won't bother anybody.
我只是来表达我的敬意,不会给你们添乱的
This is all Carol's fault.
这都是卡萝的错
Yeah, I'm sure she's hiding here somewhere.
对,她肯定躲哪儿去了
You can't let Carol get to you like this.
你不能让卡萝看到你这个样子
The executor of the estate is supposed to be coming,
遗嘱执行人马上就要来了
whoever that is.
虽然不知道是谁
My money is on Elias the gardener.
我打赌是那个园丁伊莱亚斯
And I'm sure everything will be explained
我确信宣读遗嘱后
once they read the will.
一切都会有所解释
Well, whoever it is, they'd better get here soon,
不管是谁,他们最好赶紧到
because I'm not responsible for what I might do.
不然我做了什么,我可不负责
So Serena's here alone, huh?
你说瑟琳娜自己在家哈
I swear I had no idea what we were walking into.
我发誓我不知道这是在干嘛
So this is an epic fail.
犯大错了吧
Yeah, let's just go, before someone sees us.
是,别人看到咱们之前,赶紧走吧
Lola. May I have a word?
洛拉,我能和你说句话吗
Of course this is happening. What is it, Mother?
你当然有问题要问,想说什么,妈妈
Do you mind telling me what you're doing here?
你介意告诉我你在这做什么吗
Oh, yeah, well, let's see.
好吧,我想想
Um, this morning, while I was in the shower at Nate's,
今天早上,我在内特家洗澡的时候
Serena, the cousin I just found out about,
那位我刚刚认识的表姐瑟琳娜
tricked me into coming to the wake of the grandmother
骗我来参加我根本不认识的外婆的守丧会
that I never knew existed at the house of the family
就在这里
that you hid from me for my entire life.
在你一直瞒着我的家族的房子里
Does that sum it up for you enough?
这解释你满意吗
I know you blame me for everything,
我知道你在怪我
but I only lied to you because
但是我之所以骗了你
we're not safe around these people.
是因为我们和这些人在一起不安全
They're materialistic monsters.
她们都是些物质至上的怪物
Oh, says the woman who looted her own daughter's trust fund.
这就是抢了自己女儿信托基金的母亲说的话
That money was for you.
那些钱都是给你的
You cannot believe a word these people say.
你不能相信这些人的任何说法
Mom, the only person here who's ever lied to me is you.
妈妈,这些年来唯一骗了我的只有你
Hey. I know this place is crazy, but I'm really glad you came.
我知道这有点疯狂,但是很高兴你能来
I was just about to call you.
我正要给你打电话
I know. I screwed up.
我知道,我搞砸了
Yes, you did. Who knows if anyone
对,你是搞糟了
will send in another tip ever?
以后还有人会发消息吗
Luckily for you, I'm in the eye of the hurricane.
算你幸运,我现在正在飓风中心
So I can watch your mess play out,
所以我只能袖手旁观
and if this is my last day as Gossip Girl
如果拜你所赐,今天成为我在
thanks to you,
"八卦天后"的最后一天
I'm going out with a bang.
我也要有一个完美收场
Dan, I'm so sorry for your loss.
丹,节哀顺变
Hey, Dennis.
嘿,丹尼斯
Georgina, I would ask you
乔治娜,如果我在乎的话
what you're doing here
我会问你在这做什么
if I cared, which I don't, so...
但是我不在乎,所以
I was just wondering if you had the chance
我只是想知道你最近
to check "Gossip Girl" recently.
看《八卦天后》了吗
No. Why?
没有,怎么了
I know I promised I'd never publicly reveal
我知道我答应过你
that little video secret of yours,
不会把你录像的小秘密公之于众
But unfortunately, I left Philip in charge.
但是不幸的是,今天我让菲利普负责
So... lesson learned. Okay. Bye.
我得到教训了,就这样,拜
Oh, "G.G.--it's time you told everyone
"八卦天后,你该告诉大家
Dan Humphrey sent in that video on Blair's wedding day."
是丹?汉弗瑞在布莱尔的婚礼上发了那段视频"
Philip is rich, not bright.
菲利普很有钱,不过不太有脑子
I'm sorry, but keep reading.
对不起啊,但是继续读
Oh, my god. This was-- this was sent in by...
天啊,这...这是
How dare you?
你怎么能这样
Of all your many, many attempts at sabotage,
你这么多次处心积虑的破坏我跟丹的关系
this is by far the most pathetic.
这次是最烂的
Are you so worried that I'll find happiness without you
你到底是有多担心,我没了你也能幸福
that you feel the need to spread baseless lies
竟然在我最好的朋友的外婆的守丧会上
at the wake of my best friend's grandmother?
散布这些毫无根据的谎话
While you may be correct about my motives,
你可能说对了我的动机
the blast is anything but a lie.
但这条爆料是假的
You know Serena and I didn't send the video,
你知道的,我和瑟琳娜都没发那个视频
and it certainly wasn't Louis, so who's left?
肯定也不是路易发的,那还能有谁
I'm not playing this game.
我不跟你在这瞎猜
Why don't you tell that to your boyfriend over there?
你为什么不问问你的男朋友
Or even better, ask him the truth.
或者,直接问问他事实啊
Blair, please wait.
布莱尔,等等
I have nothing to say to you.
我跟你没什么可说的了
I am so sorry I lied.
对不起,我说谎了
You didn't just lie, Humphrey.
你不光是说谎了,汉弗瑞
You let me blame my best friend and my ex
你让我为了这些子虚乌有的事
for something they didn't do.
胡乱怪罪我的好朋友和我的前男友
You embarrassed me
你让我在自己的婚礼上
in front of 400 guests at my own wedding.
当着四百多位客人丢尽脸面
You made me the target of tabloids and T.S.A. Agents.
你让我成了八卦小报和运输署的目标
Not to mention, you helped lock the bars of my gilded cage.
更不用提你帮我一步步打造了一个镀金牢房
Am I forgetting anything?
还有我忘了说的吗
I should have told you the truth right away,
我的确应该当时就告诉你真相
but I swear, I never meant to hurt you.
但是我发誓,我从没想过要伤害你
Then what other reason could you have had to send in that video?
那你为什么要发那段视频
I spent every day leading up to the wedding
我一天天的帮你筹备着婚礼
listening to you say you had to marry Louis
一遍一遍地听你说,你不爱路易
even though you didn't love him.
可你必须要嫁给他
I couldn't stand to see you so unhappy.
我受不了你那么不开心
I only thought it would stop the wedding.
我以为那视频只会阻止婚礼进行
I never thought you would leave it with me.
没想到最后你会和我离开
And us fighting like this is exactly what
也没想到我们现在
that Bass-face wanted.
像恰克希望的那样在吵架
But since Cyrus thinks everything will work out
不过赛瑞斯说,废除令
with the annulment...
会解决这一切
What can I do? Is there anything?
我能帮你什么吗
Just say the word, and I will--
只要你一句话,我就...
Just shut up, Humphrey.
不必说了,汉弗瑞
I forgive you... for now.
我暂且原谅你
Estee?
艾斯
Did you follow me? I thought we weren't meeting till 4:00.
你在跟踪我吗,我以为我们四点才要见面
Yes, after Cyrus tried to trick the royal attorney
是啊,从我发现赛瑞斯试图蒙骗皇家律师
into voiding your prenup.
解除你的婚前协议后,我就开始跟着你了
I know everything.
我都知道
Uh... follow me.
跟我来
Looks like Blair's annulment just got annulled.
看来布莱尔的"废除计划"要被废除了
Shame. You were so close, too.
真可惜啊,你也差点就成功了
Let me assure you,
我实话跟你说吧
your stepfather's plan will never work.
你继父的计划是行不通的
You slimy little limey.
你个狡猾的跟屁虫
I do not respond well to threats,
我不怕威胁
and neither does Cyrus Rose.
赛瑞斯?罗斯也不怕
He fought in 'nam.
他是吓大的
You didn't let me finish.
你让我说完
His plan might not work, but mine can.
他的计划行不通,但是我的可以
We can help each other, you and I.
你我可以互帮互助
Go on.
继续说
You don't want Louis. That's clear. But I do.
很明显你不想要路易,但是我想
The prince and I... we're very close.
王子殿下和我,关系很好
We grew up together, but my station
我们俩青梅竹马,但是我的地位
always prevented me from being a suitable choice
一直是我成为合适人选的阻碍
for Her Serene Highness, at least--
至少对女王殿下来说是这样的
Until I came along.
直到我的出现
Precisely.
一点不错
You're a public relations disaster.
你的公众形象一塌糊涂
Next to your Sarah Ferguson's swan dive,
在你这个丑角身边(莎拉?弗格森,英国约克公爵前妻,出身普通家庭,婚后曾被拍到与富商的不雅照,)
I'm Kate bloody Middleton.
我就个完美王妃(凯特?米德尔顿,英国王储威廉王子的妻子)
So you think the Grimaldis will welcome
所以你觉得格里马尔迪家族会欢迎
Louis' loyal-and-loving social secretary
路易心爱又忠诚的社交秘书
as a replacement?
来替代我吗
I know Louis would.
我知道路易会
Sorry.
抱歉
No, no, it's fine. Oddly enough, I just want him to be happy.
没事,虽说怪异,但我还是希望他能幸福
Then this is worth a shot, isn't it?
那这就值得一试,不是吗
You have nothing to lose.
反正你也没什么损失
Make the call.
我同意了
So that's the tour. Thank you for coming by,
这就参观完了,谢谢你能来
or at least letting me trick you into coming by.
至少让我骗来了
I assure you, Nate had no idea.
我跟你保证,内特什么都不知道
Well, actually, he said we were going to a museum,
事实上,他说我们要去博物馆
so he wasn't that far off.
他也不算扯太远
Look, I know what your mom thinks about us,
我知道你妈妈是怎么看我们的
you know, how all we care about is money--
我们怎么在乎钱
and the things you can buy.
还有钱能买来的那些东西
But that couldn't be further from the truth.
但那不是事实
Family is what's most important to us,
对我们来说,家庭才是最重要的
and to prove that to you, I have two people
为了向你证明
who are gonna be so excited to see you.
我要向你介绍两位一直都非常想见你的人
Mom-- You told me mother sold the Limoges, 434L
妈,你跟我说母亲把利摩日瓷器卖了
and don't think I didn't notice
而且别指望我没注意到
her Georg Jensen service here, either.
乔治?杰生的珠宝也都不在这让
Tell Laryssa to count the silver right away.
叫勒瑞萨赶快去数一下银器
I really appreciate everything you're trying to do,
谢谢你努力做的这一切
but, um... i'm just not part of this world.
但是,我真的不属于这个世界
And I don't really think I wanna be, either,
而且我也不想融入
so just tell Nate I had to go.
告诉内特我走了
Oh, Lola.
劳拉
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
我没想到你会在这
Why?
为什么
Even if I don't wanna be here,
就算我不想来这
I have more of a reason than you do.
我也比你有理由来这
Look, I know this sounds ridiculous,
我知道这听起来很可笑
but the Van Der Woodsens are the closest thing I have
但是范德?伍德森家是我有过的
to an actual family.
最亲近的亲人
Even though they hate me.
就算她们都恨我
Yeah, I have the opposite problem.
也许吧,不过我有相反的问题
Maybe my mother really was trying to protect me.
可能我妈妈是真的想要保护我
By stealing all your money?
通过偷走你的钱来保护你吗
Ladies...
小姐们
On the upper east side, money is never the real story.
在上东区,金钱从来都不是内幕
It's usually just the "X" that marks the spot
它从来都是埋藏着
for what's buried beneath it.
真实故事的地标
If I were you two, I'd start digging.
如果我是你们俩,我就要开始挖掘了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I know it's hard for you, but stop and think.
我知道对你们来说很难,不过你们想想
Money doesn't explain
金钱并不能完全解释
why you hide your daughter for 18 years,
为什么要把自己女儿雪藏十八年
unless she was being paid to do so,
除非有人给她钱让她这么做
and judging by her hair and her clothes,
但是从她的衣着来判断
I'd say that isn't so.
我觉得不是这种情况
You think there's something else going on?
你觉得另有蹊跷吗
How do I find out?
我要怎么才能知道
Well, nobody here is going to tell you.
这里可没人告诉你
You have to find someone from the outside,
你得找到一个局外人
somebody who isn't afraid of them.
一个不害怕她们的局外人
Somebody like...
一个像...
Dad.
Looks like there's a doctor in the house
看起来,一个要"自食其药"的
who's about to get a taste of his own medicine.
医生回来了
I'm so happy you're here.
你能来我太高兴了
It would have meant so much to Grandma.
这对外婆来说意义重大
I wouldn't miss this for the world.
我当然不会错过
I'm just sorry That Eric couldn't make it back from Zaire.
我很抱歉艾瑞克没法从扎伊尔回来
I think they call that the Democratic Republic of Congo now.
我想别人现在都叫那,刚果民主共和国
They do, but trust me, it's not.
他们是那么叫,不过相信我,那儿不是
Charlie, good to see you again.
查莉,很高兴又见到你了
Oh, you're a little late to the party, doctor.
你来晚了,医生
That isn't your niece, but this is.
那个不是你侄女,不过这个是
Sorry?
抱歉
What are you even doing here?
你在这干吗
Come on. Let's go say hi to Mom.
走吧,去跟妈妈打个招呼
Daddy V-D-Dubs has known the Rhodes sisters since high school.
范德?伍德森爸爸高中时,就认识罗兹姐妹了
I bet he has a secret or two he'd be willing to share
我想如果你诚心询问的话
if you ask nicely.
他会告诉你一两个秘密的
Hey, Serena said you left, but here you are with Ivy.
瑟琳娜说你走了,不过你怎么和艾薇在这
Hi, Nate.
嗨,内特
I don't know why you're here, but we should probably leave
我不知道你在这干吗,不过我们得走了
since Lola and I were just walking out--
因为我和劳拉是来...
No, I'm gonna stay, and so is she.
不,我要留下来,她也是
We're gonna get to the bottom of why my mom
我们要去好好查查,为什么这么些年
really kept me away all these years, so, um,
我妈妈一直把我雪藏起来
If you don't mind...
如果你不介意的话
Oui.
Naturellement.
那自然是
Well?
怎么样
He agreed. I need to be on the next plane back.
他同意了,我要搭下一班飞机回去
I'm to be amongst the royal court tomorrow
我明天会出席宫廷会议
When the prince breaks the news in a press conference
同时王子会在新闻发布会上宣布
about how it became clear you were only ever after his title.
你只是一心垂涎他的王位而已
But, uh--
但是,等等
Okay. Okay. What else?
好吧,好吧,还有什么
Then the royal family's publicist
之后皇室的宣传人员
will start to build me up,
会建立起我的公众形象
the woman who has watched from the wings for decades.
即我是一位在一旁默默等了多年的女子
Okay, enough about you. More about me.
好了,你的事说的够多了,说说我的
Her Serene Highness and the prince
高贵的王妃和王子陛下
are only willing to annul the marriage
只能在你愿意严守秘密
if you agree to a gag order on all matters
绝口不提契约解除的基础上
regarding the dissolution.
同意解除婚约
They can be the only ones to speak about it publicly.
只能由他们向公众宣布这件事
Do you understand what that means?
你明白这意味着什么吗
Well, I'll do whatever they say,
他们说的一切,我都会照做
as long as it gets me out of this marriage.
只要我能快点从这桩婚姻中逃脱
A press blackout is a small price to pay
与重归我的生活相比
to get my life back.
这点代价不算什么
That includes no more blind items
这意味着,你不能再被《第六页》
on "Page Six" Or posts on "Gossip Girl."
或《八卦天后》曝光丑闻
Princess Sophie was very clear
苏菲王妃说得很清楚
if you don't adhere to the deal,
如果你不遵守契约
they'll make you pay.
他们会让你付出代价的
Do whatever you want in your private life.
你可以在你的私人生活中为所欲为
Just keep it private.
但就是不能被公开
Good luck.
祝你好运
I'm glad we can both get what we want.
我很高兴,我们各取所需
And please assure the royals when you see them
你见到王室成员时,请务必告诉他们
that they won't hear a peep from me.
他们不会听到关于我的半点消息
Beer me.
买杯啤酒给我
Perhaps you'd prefer something a little stronger.
或许你需要更烈一点的酒
It's green.
啤酒不够烈
What are you so relaxed about?
你怎么这么轻松
We both know that Gossip Girl's latest hiccup
我们都知道八卦天后最近一次的爆料
makes you look even worse in Blair's eyes.
让你在布莱尔眼里更加恶劣了
Maybe today, but at least she knows
今天或许如此,但至少她知道了
Dan isn't the good guy he pretends to be.
丹并不像表面上那么好
In time, that'll sink in.
她迟早会了解这些的
She's not getting out of
而且她也不会那么快
this royal mess anytime soon.
就从这场皇室婚姻中解脱出来
Oh, but she just did.
是吗,可是她刚刚解脱了
That royal minder lady brokered the deal herself.
"皇室守护女神"亲自安排的
Although the hint of a new scandal
不过如果你的动作够快
could probably derail it if you act fast enough.
或许你可以将这则丑闻加以利用
Blair will come to her senses.
布莱尔有她自己的判断力
What if she doesn't?
如果她没有呢
What if you spend the rest of your days
如果你从今往后的每一天都在懊悔
wondering why you didn't try and stop her
为什么当初没有阻止她
From falling into the flannelled arms
投入那些穿着法兰绒外套的
of that pretentious poseur?
装腔作势的人的怀抱里呢
Anywho, something to think about.
会是谁,你估量一下吧
What do you have in mind?
你有什么打算
Remember when I showed you this?
还记得我给你看过这个吗
How can I trust
我怎么才能相信
Gossip Girl wouldn't
八卦天后不会把这一次
leave my fingerprints on another blast?
当做是下一次的导火索
You can't, which is why
当然信不得,所以我们
we use her latest screwup
得利用她最新的坏事者
to our advantage and leave somebody else's instead.
并且找个替罪羊
Oh, look. Dan's phone.
看,是丹的手机
It must have fallen out of
肯定是从他的口袋里
his coat and into my purse.
不小心掉进我的钱包里了
I'm sorry, Carol, but I'm gonna have to ask you
很抱歉,卡萝,但我必须得到你的同意
to let me search your bag.
让我检查一下你的包
Laryssa saw you pocket--
勒瑞萨看见你的口袋
Lily, this is beneath even you.
莉莉,你管得也太宽了
I see some things never change--
看来有些事永远不会变啊
The maid accusing my ex sister-in-law of stealing.
某人又在指责我的大姨子偷东西
William, what a lovely surprise.
威廉,见到你太高兴了
Hello, dear.
你好,亲爱的
Doesn't dad look great?
爸爸看上去真精神
And how are you, Carol?
你怎么样,卡萝
Under surveillance.
被人监视中
Lily has been shadowing me all afternoon.
莉莉监视我整整一下午了
That's because I knew you'd try to steal something,
那是因为我知道,你要偷东西
And apparently you did.
而且很明显,你的确是偷了
Do you see what I have to deal with,
你没看见我要处理很多事情吗
While my own mother lies right here?
我的亲生母亲就躺在这里面
All right, Carol, I've had enough.
够了,卡萝,我受够了
I want you out of my apartment this minute.
我要求你立刻离开我的公寓
Technically, It's CeCe's apartment.
严格说来,这是茜茜的公寓
What are you talking about?
你这话是什么意思
This is our home.
这是我们共同的家
Only because your mother bought it for us.
这是你母亲买给我们的
Remember? For tax purposes, of course.
忘记了吗,因为税款的问题
But now it's part of the estate.
现在算是她遗产的一部分
William, thank you again for coming.
威廉,我再次感谢你来
And I would appreciate it if you would leave the settling
我希望你能等到我母亲的遗嘱执行人
of mother's affairs to the executor of her estate.
来了之后,再谈关于她遗产的问题
That's exactly what I'm doing.
我正是在做这个
I am her executor.
我就是她的遗嘱执行人
And I brought her will.
我还带来了她的遗嘱
Ladies, I know this must come as a shock,
女士们,我知道你们很惊讶
but as you well know, your mother and I
但是你们都清楚,我和你们的母亲
had a long and enduring friendship.
一直有着长久和深厚的友谊
It's just, of all the people for CeCe to pick,
茜茜能选择很多人作为她的遗嘱执行人
I find it curious that she chooses
但让我奇怪的是她居然
the father of Lily's children.
选择了莉莉孩子的生父
Well, she couldn't very well have asked
那是因为她不乐意去问
the father of yours.
你孩子的生父到底是谁
There aren't enough D.N.A.
很显然在戴德郡没有
tests in Dade C =ounty to find him.
先进的DNA检测仪器来鉴定生父
I think I'll let you two blow off some steam.
我想我该让你们两个都消消气
If you'll excuse me.
如果你不反对的话
Hi again. I'm Lola, Carol's daughter.
又见到您了,我是萝拉,卡萝的女儿
The real one.
真的那个
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么吗
Well, I just recently found out
我最近才发现
that I'm a part of this family,
我是这个家庭的一员
And I was wondering why I was never allowed to know.
我想知道为什么我一直都不知道,我的真实身份
So I thought, you know, you've known my mom longer
我觉得除了莉莉之外
than anyone aside from lily--
你是认识我妈妈最久的人
Excuse me.
不好意思
Mom, do you mind?
妈妈,你介意吗
Yes, actually, I do.
是的,事实上,我介意
You'll let me know when you need me,
有需要,就叫我
won't you, william?
没问题吧,威廉
Miss Blair, I'm so sorry,
布莱尔小姐,我很抱歉
But ,Ms. Estee jedi-mind-tricked me
但是艾斯小姐对我很生气
into telling her you at wake.
因为我告诉她,你在守灵
Too many secrets lately.
最近有太多秘密了
I-I feel like
我觉得我就像身处于
"Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy".
《锅匠,裁缝,士兵,间谍》中一样
Oh, it's fine. I'm glad Estee found me.
没关系的,我很高兴艾斯来找我
Everything's gonna work out perfectly now.
现在一切事情都步入正规了
That's not what Mr. Cyrus say.
赛瑞斯先生并不那么认为
He's been trying to call you for last hour.
他已经打电话找你,找了快一个小时了
Why you no answer phone?
你为什么不接电话
I put it on silent. I'm at a wake.
我把电话设成静音了,我在守灵
And you can tell Cyrus he doesn't need to worry.
你打电话告诉赛瑞斯,叫他不用着急
I took care of the annulment myself.
我会自己搞定撤销婚约这件事
Then why Grimaldis just call him and ask for all the money now?
那为什么格里马尔蒂斯打电话问他要钱
Well, they agreed to waive the dowry
他们同意放弃嫁妆
As long as I completely stayed out of the press.
只要我彻底的淡出公众视线
Maybe Princess Sophie read "Gossip girl" again, then.
可能苏菲王妃又关注八卦天后了
"Please post A.S.A.P. Dan."
"请尽快公布,丹"
"I, Celia Catherine Rhodes,
"本人西莉亚?凯瑟琳?罗兹
of Montecito, California,
于加利福尼亚州
Being of sound mind and body,
身体健康,思想健全之时
Do hereby declare this to be my last will and testament.
在此郑重声明,此乃本人最后的遗嘱
First, I leave my two Andalusian thoroughbreds,
首先,将我那两匹纯种安达卢西亚马
Rickey and Reggie Rhodes, to the valley ranch stables.
瑞奇和雷吉?罗兹,捐赠与山谷大农场
Second, I leave my Faberge egg collection--"
第二,将我收藏的法贝热彩蛋
Hey, Dad, wait a second.
爸爸,等一下
Sorry. I just--I don't want her here for this.
不好意思,我只是不愿意她也在这里
Is she bothering you?
她打扰到你了吗
She's a con artist, William.
她是个欺诈高手,威廉
And not a very good one.
绝不是什么好东西
Nevertheless, your mother invited her to be here,
虽然如此,但你妈妈邀请了她
So... I would like everybody to respect CeCe's wishes, OK?
我希望每个人都能尊重茜茜的遗愿,好吗
Please.
请进
Now if there are no more interruptions...
现在,如果没什么问题了...
I think you dropped something.
我想你掉了什么
What...
什么
Are you insane? Blair's gonna think
你疯了吗,布莱尔会认为
I actually sent this picture in to "Gossip girl."
是我把这张照片传给八卦天后的
That was the point.
我就是这个意思
We had a deal, Georgina. You promised to protect me
我们说好的,乔治娜,你答应过会保护我
if I didn't tell anyone you were Gossip Girl.
只要我不告诉别人,你就是八卦天后
I sold you out, so start talking.
我出卖了你,可以听我说了吧
Look, I had fun being Gossip Girl,
听着,我觉得当八卦天后很有趣
but I'm kind of over it.
但是我有点腻了
I'm just glad that the final blast was my masterpiece.
我只是想让这最后一弹成为一代佳作
I'm sorry if it ruins your life.
如果它毁了你的生活那我很抱歉
It's not just mine. It's Blair's, the Waldorfs'.
何止是我的,还有布莱尔和她全家人的生活
Oh. I know. What a mess.
明白了,真不幸
It's like I just took down the entire upper east side.
貌似整个上东区都是我的手下败将
Oh. Here comes the bull's-eye.
说曹操曹操到呢
You Brooklyn Benedict Arnold, I can't believe you.
真没想到你会这么做,布鲁克林的大叛徒,(Benedict Arnold:美军独立战争时期将领,后出卖美国,被华盛顿判处死刑)
It was Georgina.
是乔治娜
She's Gossip Girl.
她就是八卦天后
Oh, you will really say anything, won't you?
你还真是慌不择言了,是吧
Oh, no, that part's true.
不是,这话说对了
Well, half ture. I hacked into G.G.'s website
不过不全对,几个月前
a few months ago when she obviously skipped town
我黑进了八卦天后的网站,当时她已经走了
and none of you noticed, and honestly, guys,
但你们都没察觉,说实话
the experience has been wonderful,
这段经历真不错
but it's just as well it's over now.
但现在结束了也不错
Okay, could you--could you tell her the important part?
你能不能捡重点说
I didn't do this.
我没做
How does it feel to be set up and lose the person you love
被下套的感觉如何
for something you didn't do?
而且还为了莫须有的罪名失去心爱的人
Estee! Please.
艾斯,等等
There must be a way to still salvage our deal
现在还有办法跟克里马尔迪家
with the Grimaldis.
达成协议吧
There might be... if there ever was a deal.
如果真有协议的话,可能有办法吧
I'm sorry?
什么
Oh? The deal thing? Estee made it all up
协议啊
with my help, of course.
那都是我帮艾斯瞎编的
We knew once Chuck heard you were free again,
我们知道,恰克一旦听说你重获自由身
he'd do something foolish.
肯定会不择手段
Of course, even I didn't think it would happen this fast.
当然了,我也没想到会这么快
Anyway, I must get back to Monaco.
不过我也该回摩纳哥了
I have a prince to console. Cheers.
我还要去抚慰受伤的王子呢,拜拜
Standing ovation? Why, thank you.
不用这么欢送吧,谢咯
Oh, my God.
天呐
I was just bitch-slapped by Bridget Jones.
我竟然被个老女人这么羞辱
You don't realize what you've done.
你根本不知道你造了多大孽
Yes, I do. I've brought to light the real villain,
我知道,我把幕后黑手揪了出来
and let me give you a hint. It's not me.
友情提示,不是我
You bankrupted the Waldorf family.
你会让霍道夫家破产的
That's what paying this dowry is gonna do to them.
他们要为所有的嫁妆买单
It was that much?
有那么严重吗
No. You left me no choice.
不对,你没有给我选择的余地
It would be one thing losing Blair
我只知道我会失去布莱尔
because she doesn't wanna be with me,
因为她不想和我在一起
but I only lost her because of something you did.
但都是因为你的所作所为,我才会失去她
Were you ever really my friend,
你当初是真想和我做兄弟
or was it all just an act
还是装装样子
so you could keep me in check until you got what you wanted?
以便控制我的行踪,好得到你想要的东西
Chuck, that is not how any of it happened, and you know it.
恰克,根本不是这样,你心里应该有数
You framed me,
你陷害我
and in my book, that makes you the bad guy, not me.
在我的字典里,你这样做就是不对,我没错
What's going on?
怎么回事
Ever since the accident,
从车祸以后
Dan has been trying to keep us apart
丹就一直想把我们分开
so you can have you all to himself.
他好自己独占你
Be honest for once in your life.
你就诚实一次吧
Tell her the truth. She deserves that.
跟她说实话,她应该知道事实
He's absolutely right.
他一点都没说错
I'm sorry.
抱歉
11--I leave my collection of early British watercolors
第十一条,我收藏的早期英国水彩画
to my youngest daughter, Lily."
全部留给小女儿,莉莉
I'm sensing a pattern here.
我在这儿就是个摆设
Oh, frankly, Carol, I'm surprised it took you
说实话,卡萝,真奇怪你到现在才明白
this long to realize what mother really thought of you.
自己在母亲心中的地位
Oh, come on, Mom. We're almost done here.
好了,妈,已经够乱的了
No, she knew that she was a greedy, spoiled--
母亲知道她又贪婪,又不讲理
Excuse me, Lily.
打断下,莉莉
I'm not the one who's been married five times.
结过五次婚的可不是我
Ladies...
女士们
Most of which was for money.
大多数都是为了钱
Excuse me-- Well, at least I didn't try
抱歉,最起码
and embezzle my own daughter's trust fund
我没想偷拿自己女儿的信托基金
so I could go shopping at Lululemon.
好去露露柠檬买衣服,(Lululemon: 运动品牌,以瑜伽服着称)
Okay. The truth is, the only reason
说白了,妈妈给你留着些小玩意
Mother left you those trinkets... As for the rest of my estate,
不过是因为,我所有的房产
all remaining property, artwork, antiques..
财产,艺术品,古董
stocks and bonds, bullion... - is because you pretended
股票,债券,金条,你假装关心她
to love her and she pretended to love you.
她也装着关心你而已
At least we had an honest relationship.
最起码我们之间不玩这些花样
contents of my safety deposit boxes and assorted holdings...
我保险箱里所有的东西,还有其它所有财产
William, I can't hear a thing.
威廉姆,我什么都听不清
I leave... to you.
都留给,你
Y-you mean Charlotte Rhodes, my daughter.
你是说夏洛特?罗兹,我的女儿
This is not the real Charlie Rhodes. Lola is.
这不是真正的查莉?罗兹,洛拉才是
No, I'm afraid not, Carol. It says--
恐怕不是,卡萝,上面写着
It says so right here.
清清楚楚写的是
Ivy Dickens.
艾薇?狄更斯
You are never gonna get away with this.
你别妄想逃脱干系
Let's call the police.
报警吧
Oh, please.
拜托
Wait. Look, I never asked Cece for anything.
等下,我从来没问茜茜要过什么
Oh, no, instead you poisoned her against her entire family
你是没要,你只是挑拨她对整个家庭失望
and manipulated her into giving you everything.
然后把遗产都留给你
That's not true.
根本不是这样
Your grandmother just wanted someone to talk to.
你外婆只是想有个人说说话
Oh, please. You don't think we can see through all your lies?
得了吧,别以为我们看不出你在编瞎话
You were a terrible actress when we first met,
第一次见面,你的演技就很烂
and you still are.
现在也一样
Mom--
I swear on my life
我用生命起誓
all I ever did was help take care of her.
我只是在帮忙照顾她
I mean, I even tried to tell you that she was sick.
我之前很想告诉你们她的病情
Oh, but conveniently failed.
只是没说成
Look, will you please shut up?
你就闭嘴吧
Forget about the money.
别打钱的主意了
That's easy for you to say.
你说起来倒轻松
You each still have your trusts.
你们都有自己的信托基金
Mine was liquidated years ago.
我的早赔出去了
How do we know Ivy didn't try to hasten our mother's death?
谁知道母亲的死跟艾薇有没有关系呢
Are you people crazy? Look, I loved her.
你们疯了吧,我爱她
That's my cue. I think I've heard enough.
我受不了了,听够了
This...
You can think whatever you want about me.
你们怎么想我都无所谓
But I never lied to Cece.
但我从来没对茜茜撒过谎
Prove it.
证据呢
Well, didn't you hear the will?
你们没听到遗嘱吗
She didn't call me "Charlie Rhodes."
她没叫我查莉?罗兹
She called me "Ivy Dickens."
而是艾薇?狄更斯
Your mother knew all of my secrets,
你们母亲知道我所有的秘密
and she knew all of yours, too.
也知道你们的
Maybe that's why she left me everything.
也许正因为如此,她才把一切都留给我
Ever since the accident, I've been blaming myself,
出事以后,我就一直责怪自己
blaming Louis, but it was Humphrey behind it all.
责怪路易,但其实都是汉弗瑞在捣鬼
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
Yes, it is,
就是这样
And now that we know the truth,
现在我们知道了真相
there is nothing in our way.
我们俩之间也没有任何阻碍了
Humphrey's not the reason we're not together,
我们俩不在一起,不是因为汉弗瑞
and neither is the dowry.
也不是因为嫁妆
Is this about saving my life again?
又是因为当初你许愿才救活我的吗
Because we're past that. You said you wanted to wait
我们已经过了这个坎,你说想等到离婚
until your marriage was over. Now it's over.
现在你的婚姻已经结束了
Chuck, I don't blame you.
恰克,我不怪你
And as crazy as this all has gotten,
即使现在一团糟
I know why you did everything.
我也知道你为什么会这么做
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I always will.
永远爱你
But that doesn't mean I'm in love with you.
但并不代表我会跟你在一起
At least not right now,
最起码现在不会
not the way you need me to be,
我不会变成你想要的样子
not the way you deserve.
也不值得你为我等候
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have to go.
我要走了
Look, I know how that must have seemed up there,
我知道现在的局面很不妙
but Ivy dickens is a thief.
但艾薇?狄更斯是个贼
She already stole your identity
她已经盗用了你的身份
and your money, and now she's about to rob the rest of us.
拿走了你的钱,现在又要抢走剩下的财产
Your family needs you right now.
你的家人需要你
You're not my family,
你不是我的家人
and honestly, after listening to everybody upstairs,
说实话,听了你们的对话
the only person I feel sorry for is Ivy.
我觉得最可怜的是艾薇
She's a criminal.
她是个罪犯
Because your family made her into one.
那也是你们诬赖她
Serena, all you people do is lie to each other
瑟琳娜,你们只会对彼此撒谎
and fight about money, so what's the difference, really?
争夺财产,那你们跟她又有什么区别
You know, it was my own fault for sticking around today.
今天来这儿是我的错
I was dumb enough to think
我竟然天真地以为
that there might be some answers here for me.
来这儿能明白个所以然
At least now I know I was wrong.
至少现在我知道我错了
Care to join me, for old times' sake?
看在昔日情分上,和我喝一杯吧
Oh, cut the crap, William.
得了吧,威廉
You need to fix this.
你得弥补这一切
CeCe's wish are CeCe's wishes.
茜茜的遗愿就是她想要的
I don't care what she wanted.
我不在乎她想要什么
Today was supposed to be my payday, and you know that.
今天我本来应该拿到钱的,你知道的
I understand you're upset.
我知道你很沮丧
No, you don't understand a thing.
不,你什么都不懂
If you can't find a way to make this right,
如果你没法把这件事搞定的话
I'm gonna be forced to resort to other ways to get my money.
我就必须想别的办法去拿到我的钱
Like getting a real job?
比如说找一份真正的工作吗
I've always hesitated going after Lola's father
我一直在犹豫着要不要去找洛拉的生父
for child support he owes me, oh, almost 20 years.
要求他支付这20年来孩子的赡养费
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Do you even know who he is?
那你知道他是谁吗
I'm looking right at him.
远在天边近在眼前
Sorry I never told you,
很抱歉一直没告诉你
but not as sorry as you're gonna be
但是如果莉莉发现你们结婚之后
when Lily finds out what we were doing while you were married,
你和我做了什么,你会觉得更加抱歉
unless, of course, you have another idea?
除非,当然了,你还有别的办法吗
This just is my lucky day.
今天真是我的幸运日啊
Spotted--Dr. Van Der Woodsen white as a sheet.
有发现-范德?伍德森医生面无人色
Looks like the rules of this Rhodes
似乎这位罗兹女士的游戏规则
just changed before his very eyes.
就在他眼皮底下发生了改变
How'd you get past the doorman?
你怎么通过门卫那关的
Wait. I don't even wanna know.
等等,我实际上根本就不想知道
Look, I know no one believes a word I say,
我知道没人相信我说的话
but I really didn't mean to hurt you.
但是我真的没想要伤害你
You were just collateral damage.
你只是间接受害者
Well, if it had been anyone else but me,
除了我之外任何一个人
I might believe you, but we both know
说不定都会相信你,但是我们都知道
you've always wanted to settle the score between us.
你一直都想算我们之间的帐
You have to understand.
你必须明白
When I decided to stop being Gossip Girl,
当我决定停止做八卦天后的时候
I knew that anyone who knew or found out
我很清楚知道这件事的人
would have it out for me.
都会揭发我
So I realized I'd better start collecting favors
所以我意识到我必须争取一些支持
to use as protection down the line.
来保护自己
Running that picture of you kissing Dan
发出你和丹亲吻的照片
was my golden ticket to use with Chuck down the road.
是我拉拢恰克的最佳筹码
I'd love one from you, too.
我也希望得到你的支持
Are you using again?
你又开始了吗
Why would I ever make myself indebted to you?
我为什么要让自己欠你的呢
Because I have a way that your family
因为我有办法
doesn't have to pay the Grimaldis a thing,
不让你们家付给马尔迪家半毛钱
and you get your divorce in the process.
同时又能让你离婚
Even you can't pull that rabbit out of your hat.
你又不会变魔术
I was Gossip Girl for two months.
我做了两个月的八卦天后
You have no idea the dirt I have on people.
你完全不知道我有多少人的丑闻
I've been so good for so long,
我已经安分守己太久
It's time for me to be bad.
现在是时候做恶魔了
I can help you.
我可以帮你
Let me solve all your problems.
让我来帮你解决所有的问题
Fine.
好吧
Anything to be done with this.
只要能把这件事了结了
Do what you can, and if you succeed,
尽你所能,如果你成功了
then I'll enjoy whatever horror you concoct.
你的阴谋诡计,我都会很感兴趣
Believe me, I won't let you down,
相信我,我不会让你失望的
and you won't let me down, either, when I come back.
等我回来的时候,你也不要让我失望
Charles.
查尔斯
Lily, I'm sorry for your loss.
莉莉,对你所失,我深表遗憾
Oh. Tough day, as they say.
是呀,艰难的一天
For you, too?
对你来说也是吗
Oh, no, I wouldn't dream of adding to your burden.
没有,我不想增加你的负担
Oh, come on. You never have.
别这么说,你从来不是我的负担
It would be a good distraction.
说出来可以分散我的注意力
What's wrong?
怎么了
Blair. She walked away from me today,
布莱尔,今天从我身边走开
and not like she has done in the past.
感觉并不像她往常那样
It was different.
这次,有所不同
I feel like she's changing.
我感觉到她变了
I know I didn't die in the car accident,
我知道我并没有在那场车祸中丧生
but sometimes it feels like I did.
可有时候我觉得我确实死于车祸之中了
Don't say that. You survived, and it was a miracle.
别这么说,你活下来了,那是个奇迹
Thanks to Saint Waldorf.
感谢霍道夫圣人
You mean thanks to Saint Jack.
你应该感谢圣人杰克
The doctors didn't tell you?
医生没告诉你吗
Oh, it's all such a blur now. Um...
现在回忆起来都有些模糊了
When you were in surgery, there was a complication,
你在手术室里的时候,出现了并发症
and they needed a family member for a blood transfusion,
当时需要一位家人输血
and I gave the doctors Jack's number.
我把杰克的号码给了医生
Jack?
杰克吗
Yes.
是的
You haven't lived until you've tried
没尝过焦糖慕斯和巧克力
caramel mousse and chocolate.
那你算白活了
Are you just gonna ply me
你就打算一直用甜点
with sweets until I cheer up?
来让我振作起来吗
Because I think I'll probably go into sugar shock
我觉得我振作起来之前,可能会因为
before that happens.
糖分摄入过多而休克
I am so sorry. I mean, truly.
对不起,真的对不起
No, don't be. You're about the only good thing
别,别这样,你大概是我现在生命中
in my life right now.
唯一美好的事情了
Sorry. Hello?
抱歉,你好
Lola. It's William Van Der Woodsen.
洛拉,我是威廉姆?范德?伍德森
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
I just felt badly we weren't able to finish our conversation,
我很遗憾那天没能和你谈完
so I asked Serena for your phone number.
所以我问瑟琳娜要了你的号码
Oh, no. You know, today was a lot for everybody,
别说抱歉了,今天对大家来说都不容易
ao... no apology necessary.
所以别再说抱歉了
Well, I'm at the Empire if you need to reach me, okay?
如果你要找我的话,我在帝国酒店,好吗
Okay. Great. Yeah. I'll call you then, I guess.
好的,我到时候打给你
Bye.
再见
So after all that,
经过这些事之后
you're really just giving up "Gossip girl"?
你真的要就这么放弃"八卦天后"吗
Well, with Chuck and Blair beholden to me,
有恰克和布莱尔支持我
I'm more powerful than ever.
我比任何时候都更有力量
It's time to pass the "Gossip girl" baton.
该是放下"八卦天后"的时候了
Let someone else see if they can outshine me,
看看有没有人可以比我做得好
or at the very least, die trying.
或者至少,垂死挣扎一下
Now be a doll and send this for me.
现在乖乖地去帮我把这个寄出去
My flight to Monaco is in two hours,
我两个小时后飞摩纳哥
and be very careful with this.
小心这个盒子
There's stuff on this laptop that'll blow people's minds.
这台电脑里面存着的东西会让人大跌眼镜
Bring back pictures.
拍些照片回来
Don't you worry.
别担心
Bye.
拜拜
Finally, some peace and quiet.
终于回归平静了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Am I interrupting something?
我打扰到你们了吗
Yes, you are. It's been a long day for everyone.
是的,今天对大家来说都不容易
I think it'd be best if you left.
我想你还是离开比较好
I was just gonna say the same thing...
我正要说同样的话
but to the two of you.
不过是对你们两个说
What are you talking about?
你在什么意思
This is my apartment now.
现在这是我的公寓了
That's ridiculous.
荒谬
You think we're just gonna let you leave here?
你觉得我们会让你住在这儿吗
This all just needs to get sorted out.
一切都会水落石出的
Naturally.
那是自然
But you'll have to do it from someplace else.
但是你们得去别的地方了
Oh, and where are we supposed to go?
那我们去哪里呢
It's not like we have another apartment in the city. It's--
我们在这里又没有别的公寓
Yes, we do, Lil.
我们有,莉莉
Come on.
走吧
I'll just get my things.
我去收拾我的东西
Oh, Miss. Serena. I tidy up later.
瑟琳娜小姐,我晚点再来收拾
No, it's okay.
没事,没关系的
It was beautiful wake for Ms. Cece.
茜茜的守丧很完美
Good-byes never easy.
告别总是艰难的
Yeah, I know, but that's all I seem to say these days--
我知道,但告别却像是我这些日子的主题
to my grandma, to jobs, to boys, to everything.
向我的祖母,工作,男友,所有的一切
I'm just sick of good-byes.
我厌倦了告别
Something new arrive soon.
马上就会有新鲜事的
It always does.
生活就是这样
I hope so.
希望如此吧
I'm ready for it, whatever it is.
不管是什么,我都准备好了
Attention, upper east siders.
上东区的朋友们,注意喽
After everything that happened today,
经过了今天的这些事情之后
I've decided I need a little break
我觉得我需要小小地休息一会
to catch my breath.
让自己喘口气
I'm sure you do, too.
我肯定你们也需要歇歇了
But don't worry. I'll be back.
但是别担心,我会再回来的
I always am.
我永远都是我
Well, if you came here
如果你是来告诉我
to tell me what a horrible person I am,
我这个人多么糟糕的话
then you're too late. I already know.
你就来得太晚了,我已经知道了
That's not why I came.
我不是为那个来的
You got back together with Chuck?
那你和恰克复合了吗
No.
没有
Are you... moving to a desert island
那你,要搬去一个
where there are no men at all,
没有男人的荒岛上
and you'll be living the rest of your life
从此过着平静的
in peaceful solitude?
隐居生活了吗
No.
不是
I told Chuck he doesn't have my heart anymore.
我告诉恰克,他不再拥有我的心了
I realized it belongs to someone else.
我意识到,我的心已经属于另外一个人
Uh, so, Dan, are you gonna invite me in or what?
所以,丹,你是要邀请我进来还是怎么的
What?
怎么了
You just said my name.
你刚刚喊了我的名字
Dan?
丹吗
Yeah. You just said it again.
对,再说一遍
Dan.
Say it again.
再一遍
Dan.
Dan.
And when I return, I bet it'll be a whole new world.
等我回来时,必定是崭新的世界了
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tailor ['teilə]

想一想再看

n. 裁缝
vt. 缝制,剪裁
vi

 
hasten ['heisn]

想一想再看

v. 催促,赶快,急忙

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
nevertheless [.nevəðə'les]

想一想再看

adv. 仍然,不过
conj. 然而,不过

 
blur [blə:]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 模糊,弄脏
n. 污点,模糊

联想记忆
adhere [əd'hiə]

想一想再看

vi. 坚守于,对 ... 忠贞,紧抓着,遵守

联想记忆
collateral [kə'lætərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 并行的,附随的,旁系的
n. 支亲,

联想记忆
peaceful ['pi:sfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 安宁的,和平的

 
overwhelming ['əuvə'welmiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 势不可挡的,压倒的

 
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。