手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第四季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集 想方设法恢复埃琳娜的人性

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
I can't. I can't. I can't.
做不到,做不到,做不到
Turn it off.
关掉
She's ruthless without her humanity, Damon.
她失去了人性十分无情,达蒙
When Silas was buried by the witch Qetsiyah,
赛拉斯被凯茨雅埋葬的时候
she left him with the cure.
她留下了治愈药剂
She knew that he wanted to die,
她知道他一心想死
be reunited with his one true love.
和他唯一的真爱重聚
Bonnie is the one that can drop the veil
邦妮是唯一一个能够
between this side and the other side.
打破两个世界之间的界限
You will open the floodgates
你要开启大门
for every supernatural being that has ever died.
让所有死去的超自然生物回来
Silas, show me your real face.
赛拉斯,显露你的真容
Now, why would I do that
我为什么要那么做呢
when I can look like whomever I want you to see.
我明明能向你展示任何人的样子
So what are we gonna do?
要怎么做
Lock her up, make her life a living hell.
把她关起来,让她生不如死
You boys want to play games?
你们俩想玩一玩吗
Let's see who breaks first.
看谁先认输
Elena, you're here.
埃琳娜,你来了
Hey, I got valedictorian.
我被选中致告别词了
You can help me write my speech.
你可以帮我写发言稿
Pass. Oh, come on.
不要,别这样嘛
We're graduating this year. This is it.
我们今年就毕业了,这是最后的时光了
We're gonna have to soak up every second before
我们要好好享受每一分每一秒
Wait. Something is not right.
等下,不对劲
I don't want to be here.
我不想在这里
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了
Don't you want to be with your friends,
你不想和你的朋友一起吗
graduation parties, caps, gowns?
毕业典礼,帽子,长袍
You know the drill.
你知道的
What is this?
这是什么
We're not really here, are we?
我们不是真的在这里,对吗
We're in my head. Relax.
我们在我的大脑里,别紧张
I just want to show you all the things
我只是想让你看看
you've been missing out on since you took
你大变样之后
the giant leap over the cuckoo's nest.
都错过了什么
Last thing I remember
我记得的最后一件事情
Let me guess. Prom beautiful dress,
让我猜猜,舞会,漂亮的裙子
gorgeous hair,
华丽的发型
you trying to murder Bonnie.
你试图杀死邦妮
It's a good thing I was there to take care of you.
还好有我在场照顾你
You starved me, you and Stefan.
你们在饿我,你和斯特凡
Yeah. Well, we had to keep you weak
对,我们得保持你虚弱
so I could bring you here.
这样我才能带你来这里
See, the way I figure it is, if I can make you nostalgic,
我是这样想的,如果我能让你怀念往事
then you're already halfway to getting your humanity back.
那你就已经开始重拾人性了
It's not gonna work, Damon.
不会有效果的,达蒙
Well, there are other ways to provoke an emotional response.
还有其他办法能够激起情绪反应
You still have her locked in the safe?
她还被你锁在保险箱里吗
You've been in her head for an hour.
你都进入她的思维一小时了
What, still nothing?
怎么,还是毫无进展
How you doing in there?
你在里面怎么样
Come on.
来吧
Is the old you ready to come out and play?
以前的你愿意出来玩玩了吗
Go to hell.
去死吧
Ok.
好吧
Back you go.
你还是进去吧
We can do this the nice way,
我们可以软着来
or we can do it the other way,
也可以来硬的
But either way, we're not stopping
但不管怎样,我们都不会停手
until you turn your humanity switch back on.
除非你开启人性
So I'm gonna let you think about that,
我让你好好想想吧
and I'm gonna come back for you in a couple hours
几小时后我再来找你
or a couple years
也或许是几年之后
because all we have is time.
因为我们时间多得是
Where is she? I want to see her.
她在哪,我要见她
We're not letting anyone see her.
禁止探访
That's the whole point.
这是关键
Isolation leads to misery, leads to emotion.
孤立使人痛苦,痛苦才会有情感
She's been here for days. She hasn't improved at all?
她已经被关了几天了,一点进展都没有吗
Look. She doesn't want to, Caroline,
她自己不想,卡罗琳
not yet, all right?
暂时不想,明白吗
She's devastated. She lost her brother.
她透了心,她失去了弟弟
She attacked her friends.
还袭击了自己的朋友
She killed an innocent woman.
杀了个无辜的女人
You said that you knew how to help her.
你说你知道怎么帮她
I did say that. We are.
我的确说过,我们在帮
How, by torturing her?
怎么帮,折磨她吗
It's not torture. It's an intervention.
不是折磨,这是干预
The only chance we have with her
唯一可能成功的办法
is to provoke her, to trigger something
就是刺激她,触动某种情绪
fear, anger, selfpity, anything.
恐惧,愤怒,自怜,任何情绪
Let me talk to her
让我和她谈谈
before any more interventioning.
然后你们再做什么干预
If she's weak, she can't hurt me.
如果她很虚弱,就不能伤到我
Please just let me try.
求你了,让我试试
Good luck.
祝你好运
I brought you something.
我带了东西给你
It doesn't have any vervain in it, I swear.
我发誓,这里面没有马鞭草
I just figured a little blood
我只是觉得喝点血
might help you think straight.
也许能帮你想明白
For the record, I don't agree with what they're doing.
郑重声明,我不赞同他们现在的方法
I mean, I agree that you need to turn your humanity back on,
我当然也认为你得重新开启人性
but I don't think that making you suffer is the way to do it.
但我不觉得让你受苦是解决之道
That's not who you are.
这不是你
What makes you such an expert on who I am?
你凭什么觉得你了解我
Because we've been friends forever.
因为我们一直都是朋友
I tried to kill you, Caroline.
我试图杀你,卡罗琳
I'm not exactly bff material anymore.
我已经不是那种能做死党的人了
You should move on.
你该另寻他人了
I am not going to give up on you.
我不会放弃你的
This annoying, clingy thing that you're doing,
你现在这种烦人的黏人的行为
did it ever occur to you
你有没有想过
maybe that's why both your boyfriends skipped town?
这或许才是你两个男友都离开小镇的原因呢
I mean, I know that Tyler said
我知道泰勒说
he was running for his life.
他是为逃命才离开
Maybe he was running from you.
也许他只想逃离你
And Klaus... I mean,
而克劳斯
let's just say it.
我们直说吧
Nobody likes a tease.
没人喜欢风骚的女孩
Hey, I'm not judging.
我不是要说你什么
Might be nice to have a bad boy ruffle those perfect feathers.
也许跟坏小子在一起也不错呢
You're in pain. You're lashing out.
你现在很痛苦,你在拿我撒气
I get it, but you can't stay this way forever.
我明白,但你不能永远这样
We're about to graduate and start new lives,
我们就要毕业开始新生活了
and you deserve
而你应该拥有
Are you seriously talking about highschool graduation?
你真的还考虑高中毕业的事吗
Caroline, do you realize
卡罗琳,你知道
how pathetic you're gonna look
你戴着帽子穿着长袍
in that cap and gown pretending to be human
装作自己还是人类会有多可悲吗
while your mom fakesmiles
而你妈妈假笑着
and just counts down the minutes until you leave town
心里却盼着你早点离开小镇
so that you can stop being a reminder
这样她就不用看着你就想到
that her daughter is a repulsive,
她女儿是个令人厌恶的
bloodsucking, control freak monster?
吸血的,控制狂的怪物了
It's really too bad
真的很遗憾
Stefan stopped me before I put you out of your misery,
我想结束你的痛苦时被斯特凡阻止了
but, hey, here's to second chances.
但是,机会肯定还是有的
Elena?
埃琳娜
Do whatever you have to do.
该做什么就做什么吧
I'm gonna be upstairs.
我上楼去了
I was wondering if you were gonna say hello or keep ignoring me.
我还在想你是会打招呼,还是继续无视我
I was working.
我在工作
I see you compelled the bartenders again.
我看到你又控制了酒保
I'm celebrating.
我在庆祝呢
My brothers and I have parted company.
我两个哥哥和我分道扬镳了
Elijah and Nik have run off to New Orleans
以利亚和尼克跑去新奥尔良
chasing god knows what, and I am finally free.
鬼知道想干什么,我终于自由了
Yeah. I heard about that.
是啊,听说了
Did you hear that I lost the cure to Silas?
那你听说解药被赛拉斯拿走了吗
I was this close
我就差这么一点
to the life that I always wanted,
就能得到我一直想要的生活了
and then, poof, gone in a heartbeat.
然后,顷刻间灰飞烟灭了
I'm sorry. I know how much you wanted it.
很遗憾,我知道你很想得到它
Please. I know you were planning on stealing it for Elena.
拜托,我知道你想把它偷走给埃琳娜
I never had a chance, did I?
我根本就没机会,对吧
I meant what I said,
我真心的
but if you want to feel sorry for yourself, go ahead.
但如果你想自怜自哀,随你吧
Why don't you stay and have a drink?
留下喝一杯吧
I can't.
不行
I've got to go meet Caroline.
我要去见卡罗琳
Are they still keeping Elena trapped in the Salvatore mansion?
埃琳娜还被关在塞尔瓦托家吗
I happen to like her just the way she is.
我恰好喜欢现在的她
It's tragic that they're trying so desperately
真可悲,他们如此拼命地想要
to fix something that isn't broken.
治好一个根本没问题的人
Elena was my friend
埃琳娜是我的朋友
long before she was your meangirl sidekick.
那是早在她变成你的贱人死党之前
So if you're upset that you lost the cure
如果你为失去解药而难过
and your brothers ditched you,
你的哥哥们又抛弃了你
why are you still in Mystic Falls?
你为什么还留在神秘瀑布镇
Some of us don't have the option of leaving.
我们有些人不能离开
Some of us are broke
有些则身无分文
and failing all of our classes and stuck here.
所有课都挂科,被困在这里
So why don't you take your freedom and get the hell out of town?
你为什么不享受自由,离开这个小镇呢
I would.
换做我就会
Bonnie, where have you been?
邦妮,你去哪了
I left you, like, 90 million messages.
我给你留了无数消息了
Studying French.
复习法语
We still have final exams, remember?
我们还有期末考呢,记得吗
Oh, don't remind me. Look.
别提醒我
This whole thing with Elena,
埃琳娜的事情
it's about to get brutal,
会变得非常残忍
and I know that she's not your favorite person right now,
我知道她现在不是你最喜欢的人
but I could really use you over here.
但我真的很需要你过来
For what, moral support or so you can check up on me?
去干什么,精神支持还是方便你看着我
Moral support and maybe just a tiny checkin
精神支持,也许也让我能稍微看着你
to make sure that Silas isn't playing
确保赛拉斯没有和你
any more pesky little mind games with you.
玩什么讨厌的心理游戏
I'm fine, ok?
我没事
Silas doesn't control me anymore.
赛拉斯不能再控制我了
And I think I'll pass on the invite.
我想我还是拒绝你的邀请
Elena tried to kill me.
埃琳娜想杀死我
I'm not quite ready to forgive and forget.
我还没原谅并且忘记呢
I'm gonna call you later, ok?
再联系吧,好吗
I got to go.
我挂了
Lying, scheming,
撒谎,耍心计
and a secret rendezvous with moi?
和我秘密约会
Not very Bonnie Bennetty,
可不是邦妮·贝内特的风格
especially when Elena needs her favorite witch.
况且埃琳娜现在格外需要她的专属女巫
This has nothing to do with them.
这和他们没关系
This is between you and me.
这是你我之间事情
All right. Well, luckily for you,
好吧,你真幸运
I've got some spare time on my hands.
我正好闲着
You said you have an offer that I can't refuse.
你说你有让我无法拒绝的提议
Well, by all means.
请说吧
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法
Good. You're awake.
很好,你醒了
We thought you could use a little sunshine.
我们觉得你该晒晒太阳
Looking for this?
在找这个吗
Aw. You know the rules.
你知道规则
Bad girls don't get nice jewelry.
坏姑娘得不到好首饰
You took my ring.
你拿走了我的戒指
I'm devastated.
我好受伤
And bored.
也很无聊
Can I go back to solitary now?
我能继续关禁闭吗
No. I kind of like you in the hot seat.
不行,我更喜欢看你如坐针毡
Whenever you're ready, brother.
等你了,老弟
Am I supposed to be scared?
我该害怕吗
You will be.
你会的
And when you are, focus on that fear.
等你害怕时,专注于恐惧感
It's the key to getting your humanity back.
那是找回人性的关键
You're not gonna burn me.
你们不会烧伤我的
You don't think so?
你不信吗
No.
不信
And even if you do manage to get my emotions back,
即使你们真让我找回了情感
I'll remember all this.
我会记住这事
And I'll hate both of you for it.
我会因此憎恨你们两人
Worth the risk.
值得冒险
That feels better, huh?
感觉好多了,是吧
How about a little gratitude
不如来点感激之情吧
or any human emotion whatsoever?
或是任何人类情感
And we can stop this.
我们就能停下了
I didn't quite catch that.
我没听清
I said, I'm gonna kill you.
我说,我会杀了你们
Bingo. See? There's a little rage.
对了,瞧,这不就有愤怒了吗
I should have figured that'd be the first emotion that came out of you.
我早该猜到那会是你首先释放出来的情感
I tend to pull that out of people.
我总能惹人发火
Elena, look at me.
埃琳娜,看着我
We don't want to do this, ok?
我们也不想这样的
You can stop this right now.
你现在就可以终止这事
It's your choice.
选择在你
Kind of funny, actually,
其实有点可笑
you being the one to pull back the curtain.
拉窗帘的居然是你
I bet part of you enjoys it
我敢说你其实还挺享受的
since, you know, I dumped you and all.
毕竟,是我甩了你
That was downright vindictive.
这绝对是怀恨在心啊
See? I think now we're breaking through
瞧,我觉得我们已经穿透了
that tough candy shell
坚硬的表层
and getting into the ooeygooey
开始进入柔软粘稠的
rich center of your humanity.
充满人性的内部
This is good. I think we should shine some light on the subject.
很好,我觉得我们该再来点阳光
Let me guess...
让我猜猜
This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts me.
这会让你比我还痛苦
Look, I know what you're going through.
我理解你现在的痛苦
After all you've done,
你做了那些事
you're afraid to face the guilt you'll feel
所以不敢面对再次开启人性
if you turned your emotions back on.
你将会感到的内疚
The only way we can help you
如果我们要帮你
is to make the alternative hurt even worse.
只能让逃避更加痛苦
Oh, we have to keep talking.
我们得一直说话
If we don't keep talking,
如果我们不一直说话
then I won't be able to stop myself from listening in.
我会控制不住去听那声音
And I can't stand to hear Elena in pain.
我真受不了听埃琳娜遭受痛苦
What do you want to talk about?
你想聊什么呢
I don't know. Anything.
不知道,随便什么
I ordered you a cap and gown.
我给你定了帽子和长袍
You did?
真的
I just figured that you'd forget,
我只是想你可能会忘记
so I ordered yours when I ordered mine.
所以我给自己定的时候也帮你定了
And I got one for Elena, too.
我还帮埃琳娜定了
It's gonna work.
会有效果的
We're gonna get Elena back.
我们会找回埃琳娜的
What the hell is she doing here?
她在这里干什么
I don't mean to interfere.
我不想打扰你们
It's just I happen to know all they keep in this house
只是我刚好知道这栋房子里净是
is blood and booze.
血和酒
So I brought a peace offering.
所以我带来了和解礼物
Burgers?
吃汉堡吗
Thanks.
谢了
Yeah, we can't really entertain right now,
我们现在不便招待你
but thanks for stopping by.
但还是谢谢你来拜访
I think I might stay.
我想我还是留下吧
Matt mentioned that he was failing classes
马特提到说他挂科了
and needed a study buddy.
需要一个学习同伴
You're failing?
你挂科了
Well, why didn't you ask me to help you study?
你为什么不让我帮你补习呢
Well, I didn't exactly ask her.
我其实也没求她
Well, what classes are you failing?
你挂了什么科
I'm not failing.
我没挂科
I'm just really, really behind.
我只是排名非常非常靠后
History and Italian and math.
历史,意大利语,还有数学
Matt!
马特
This year's been a little distracting.
这一年的事太多了
We could both help.
我们可以一起帮他
"All hands on deck."
"全员出动"
That's the motto around here, right?
这是你们的座右铭,对吧
We don't have a motto.
我们没有座右铭
Look, if you need to study,
听着,如果你需要学习
we're gonna study.
我们就学习
I'm gonna go home,
我要回家
and I'm gonna get my flash cards and my study guides
带上我的生词卡,还有学习指南
and some energy bars.
还有能量棒
This is gonna be good.
这会很好的
You dated that?
你和那种人约过会
She likes projects.
她喜欢策划
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Oh, my god.
我的天
Hello, Caroline.
你好,卡罗琳
Let me get this straight.
你的意思是
You want me to hand over Silas' tombstone?
你想让我交出赛拉斯的墓碑
What makes you think I even have it?
你凭什么觉得在我那儿
I know you took it from the island.
我知道你从岛上拿走了
You're a scavenger. You'd never leave it behind.
你所到之处,洗劫一空,绝不会把它扔下
So you're working for Silas now, huh?
你现在为赛拉斯干活了吗
Running errands for the big, bad immortal.
为永生的大坏蛋跑腿
I didn't switch sides.
我没有倒戈
In two days, there'll be a full moon.
两天后,就是满月
Silas wants me to harness its power to drop the veil
赛拉斯想要让我利用满月的能量
between our side and the other side.
打破两个世界之间的界限
He wants to take the cure, and then he wants to die.
他想要服下解药,然后他想死掉
I said I'd help him, and I've been hiding from him ever since,
我答应会帮他,但那以后我一直躲着他
buying time.
争取时间
Time for what?
为什么
You don't need to worry about it.
你不用担心
You just need to bring me the tombstone.
你只要把墓碑拿给我就好
It's a hunk of rock.
就是块破石头
What do you even want with it?
你要它干什么
The less you know, the better.
你知道的越少越好
Silas is psychic.
赛拉斯能通灵
He can get into people's heads, read their minds,
他能侵入人的大脑,窥探人的想法
make them see things that aren't really there.
让他们产生幻觉
I'm taking a big enough risk just talking to you.
和你说话本身就是在冒险
Ok. Then how do I know that you're not him?
好吧,我怎么知道你不是他假冒的
You don't. But I'm not.
你没法知道,但我不是
And what makes you so sure that I'm not him?
你怎么能肯定我不是他假冒的
Because he can't get into my head anymore.
因为他再也不能侵入我的大脑了
Because I am the only one who can see his true face.
因为我是唯一能看见他真容的人
What's in it for me?
对我有什么好处
Bring me the tombstone.
把墓碑给我
Help me stop Silas from unleashing hell on earth.
帮我阻止赛拉斯释放那些魂灵
Believe me, I'll make it worth your while.
相信我,绝亏待不了你
You're gonna thank me for this.
你会感谢我的
After you turn it back on,
等你恢复人性后
you'll realize life with no emotions blew.
就会觉得没有感情的生活糟透了
You know what else blew?
知道还有什么也糟透了吗
Being sired to you.
对你认祖归忠
Going every day believing that I was in love with you.
每天都以为我爱上了你
I remember every horrible moment of it.
那些不堪往事,每个瞬间我都记得
And you...
还有你
So scared that it wasn't real.
提心吊胆,就怕那都是假的
Guess what. It wasn't.
你猜怎么,那都是假的
You were right.
你说的对
So go ahead. Keep trying to get the old me back.
随你吧,继续找回以前的我
Who knows? Maybe Stefan and I will give it another go.
谁知道呢,也许斯特凡和我会再续前缘
I am the girl that you love.
我是你们深爱的女孩
You wouldn't do anything to actually hurt me.
你们不会真的伤害我
You just proved that.
你们刚刚证明了这一点
So what do I really have to be afraid of?
那我还有什么好害怕的
So that went well.
进展得可真顺利
Every other vampire turns it on, no problem.
其他吸血鬼都能恢复人性
You kill. You feed.
杀人吸血
You do all the awful things that a vampire does.
做一切吸血鬼会做的恶事
And then when you're done, you turn it back on.
坏事干完,恢复人性不就得了
Why is she being so stubborn?
她怎么就这么固执
Because she has nothing to come back to.
因为她对人性毫无留恋
Her home's gone. Her family's gone.
她家破人亡,连屋子都付之一炬
She alienated her friends.
疏远朋友
She destroyed her relationships.
抛弃爱人
No. She wants to come back.
不,她想恢复人性
Scaring the hell out of her should have worked.
吓唬她应该能起作用的
She's smart. She knows we're not gonna hurt her.
她很聪明,知道我们不会伤害她
All right. So we get somebody else,
好吧,那我们就找别人
somebody who really will hurt her.
找一个真敢对她下手的人
Who?
Katherine? Think about it.
凯瑟琳,想想看
She's the reason Jeremy's dead, right?
她害死了杰里米,对吧
So if anybody's gonna provoke an emotion, it's her.
如果有谁能激起她的感情,必然是凯瑟琳
So we call her and then what?
我们把她找来说什么
Beg her to help us out of the kindness of her own heart?
求她好心帮帮我们吗
You kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Katherine was just abandoned by Elijah.
凯瑟琳刚被以利亚抛弃
She has nothing. She has no one.
她一无所有,无人依靠
We invite her into our house
我们邀请她来家里
to come torture Elena.
折磨埃琳娜
There's no way she's gonna turn that down.
她绝不会拒绝这个邀请
Everyone said that you were gone for good.
大家都说你永远离开了
That's true.
没错
But I never meant to go without saying goodbye.
但我不会不告而别的
You don't owe me an explanation.
你不必对我解释
You're moving on. By all means, go.
你打算开始新生活,我完全支持
That's just it, isn't it?
问题就在这里
I never had any intention of moving on.
我根本没打算开始新生活
The truth is, I've tried to stop thinking about you.
事实上,我一直试着不再想你
And I can't.
但我做不到
Come to New Orleans.
和我去新奥尔良吧
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
You!
I'm afraid of you.
你让我害怕
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say
其实说到底
you're afraid of yourself,
你怕的是自己
your darkest desires?
怕的是你的欲望
Elena was right, wasn't she?
埃琳娜说的没错,对吗
Deep down, you long to have your perfect feathers ruffled.
内心深处,你渴望一个坏小子
How do you know what Elena said to me in that cell?
你怎么知道埃琳娜在地窖里对我说的话
Then again... There's so much to be afraid of, isn't there,
话说回来,你该害怕的不止这些
like what I'll do to you if your friend Bonnie
比如你朋友邦妮再不出现
doesn't come out of hiding.
我就会对你做的事
Where is she?
她在哪里
Silas. Where is she?!
你是赛拉斯,她在哪
She's not at home. She's not anywhere.
她不在家,人间蒸发了
Bonnie is playing games with me.
邦妮在跟我耍花样
And I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Tell her I'm looking for her.
告诉她,我在找她
Tell her to come out of the shadows.
告诉她,别躲着我
Tell her that this...
转告她,好戏
is only the beginning.
才刚开始
What time will Caroline return from the train station?
卡罗琳什么时候从火车站回来
That's handy.
这倒挺方便的
Sort of a cheat, though, isn't it?
不过有点作弊吧
Not everyone's had a thousand years
不是每个人都有一千年的时间
to learn everything about everything.
学尽天下所有技能
I'm not sure how good I am at learning Italian.
我不知道自己的意大利语算不算好
I was fluent in the 12th century,
12世纪时,我的意大利语说得很流利
But languages have a way of evolving.
但语言是在不断发展的
So can you help or not?
你能不能帮忙
Of course I can.
当然能
Don't be cranky. I was just teasing.
别生气啊,逗你玩呢
I'm sorry. I just don't want to get left behind
抱歉,我可不希望朋友都去上大学
when all my friends go to college
而我却留在这儿
and I'm the only repeat senior.
成为唯一的复读生
The only reason that you are failing is
你之所以挂科
because you're preoccupied with training doomed hunters
是因为你忙着接受猎人训练
and dealing with Elena's drama.
还有对付埃琳娜的事
You need better friends,
你需要更好的朋友
like me.
比如我
I could compel you good grades,
我可以控制老师给你好分数
get a scholarship.
得到奖学金
I don't want to do that.
我不想那么做
Why not? Everyone needs an advantage in life.
为什么,每个人都得有点优势
I could be yours.
我可以做你的优势
When you convinced me to save April Young's life at the prom,
当你说服我在舞会上救艾普莉·杨的时候
I realized that I could be a better person.
我意识到我可以做个更好的人
And I'm grateful for that.
我很感激
So let me give you some advice.
让我给你些建议吧
Take advantage of what I'm offering you.
好好利用我的提议
Make something of yourself.
让自己有所成就
For the record,
我要说一句
anyone who leaves you behind is a fool.
抛下你的人就是傻子
I wouldn't.
我不会那么做的
What a beautiful sentiment.
说得多好听啊
Seriously?
开玩笑吗
You can't knock?
你不会敲门吗
Sorry. I didn't realize we were standing on formalities.
抱歉,我不知道我们还在乎礼节
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
You didn't get the memo?
你还不知道吗
I'm here to talk some sense into poor emotionless Elena.
我是来规劝没有情感的埃琳娜的
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
You got a better idea, prom king?
你有更好的办法吗,舞会国王
Unless you want me to lock you up in there with her,
除非你想让我把你跟她关在一起
I suggest you shut up and let the adults handle this.
否则我建议你闭嘴,让大人们来处理
Well, it looks like the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
看来疯子们开始掌管疯人院了啊
Where are you going?
你去哪
I'm calling Caroline.
我要给卡罗琳打电话
There's no way we're letting that psycho in there with Elena.
我们不能让那个疯子跟埃琳娜待在一起
Caroline!
卡罗琳
Where have you been? Matt!
你去哪了,马特
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
No, Caroline. Caroline, wait. It's ok.
不,卡罗琳,等等,没事
No, it's not ok.
不,不行
Silas is out there.
赛拉斯来了
And he made me think that he was klaus...
他让我觉得他是克劳斯...
What are you talking about? What's Silas want with you?
你在说什么,赛拉斯找你干什么
He's trying to get to Bonnie.
他是想找邦妮
Do you know where Bonnie is?
你知道邦妮在哪吗
If I knew where she was, i wouldn't bother with you.
我要是知道她在哪,我就不会来找你了
Now, get me Bonnie, or I'm going to kill someone.
带我去找邦妮,否则我就杀人
Maybe I'll start with your mother.
或许会从你妈妈开始
No one in the house can help you.
屋子里没人能帮你
Find Bonnie or I'll kill the person you love the most.
找到邦妮,否则我就杀了你最爱的人
I know. I promised I wouldn't work too late.
我知道,我说过不会工作到太晚
Mom, I need you to get home
妈妈,你马上回家
and lock all the doors right now.
把所有门都锁上
Don't let anyone inside,
别让任何人进去
not even me because I have a key, so I can let myself in.
甚至是我,我有钥匙,可以自己开门
Do you understand?
明白了吗
What's going on?
发生什么了
Just do it, ok? I'm on my way.
照我说的做,我马上回去
Oh, honey, you look awful.
亲爱的,你脸色真差
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Your boyfriends invited me.
你男朋友们叫我来的
They want to know if you still have a heart.
他们想知道你到底还有没有心
There it is.
在这儿呢
Your bodyguards won't let me kill you,
你的保镖不让我杀了你
but I can rip your throat out.
但我可以把你的喉咙撕裂
So I don't have to listen to you whine.
我就不用听你哀嚎了
But first, satisfy my curiosity.
但首先,满足一下我的好奇心
What did you tell Elijah back in Willoughby?
你在威洛比时跟以利亚说什么了
That's why you're here.
你是为这个来的
He dumped you, didn't he?
他甩了你,对吧
Now you're just looking for a scapegoat.
你就是在找替罪羊
Tell me what you said to turn him against me
告诉我你说什么让他背叛了我
or I will feed you your own eyeballs.
否则我就让你吃自己的眼球
I didn't have to say anything.
我什么都不用说
Look at you.
看看你自己
A selfobsessed egomaniac
一个自恋的极端自我主义者
on the run for 5 centuries.
逃了五个世纪
What good would you be to anyone?
谁跟你在一起能幸福
You're the definition of damaged goods.
你就是残次品的代名词
No wonder Elijah left you.
难怪以利亚会甩了你
Yeah, I've done some pretty horrible things to survive.
是啊,我确实为了活下来不择手段
But unlike you, poor, delicate Elena,
但不像你,可怜的,柔弱的埃琳娜
I don't turn it off.
我不把情感关掉
I deal with it.
而是对付它
You wouldn't last a week as a vampire
做为吸血鬼,没人奉承你
without everyone fawning over you.
你都挺不过一周
But I'd love to see you try.
但我愿意看你尝试
All that pain and torture of her took quite a thirst.
那番虐待折磨真让我口干舌燥
It couldn't have anything to do
会不会是因为
with the fact that Elena called you out on your
埃琳娜提起了你不久前的
recent boy trouble, could it?
情感问题呢
Sorry. I couldn't help but overhear.
抱歉,我不小心听到了
Did you ever think Elena would have been better off
你想没想过如果埃琳娜没遇到过你
if she'd never met you?
会过得更好
You're trying to get a rise out of me?
你是想惹我生气吗
Because my emotions are fine.
我的情感可没问题
I love Elena. I despise you.
我爱埃琳娜,鄙视你
Mm, so romantic.
真浪漫啊
So doomed to fail.
可惜注定要失败
You know, as soon as she goes back to her old self,
你知道,她一变回原来的自己
she'll go straight to Stefan.
肯定会直奔斯特凡的怀抱
That's the tragedy of you.
这就是你悲剧的地方
You never get the girl.
你永远得不到她
She's gone. What?
她不见了,什么
Elena's not in her cell. I'm gonna check the grounds.
埃琳娜不在地窖里,我去附近找找
Find out what she did.
问问她干了什么
Did I forget to lock her in?
我是不是忘记锁门了
Let's just say i've lost interest in Elena's recovery.
我对让埃琳娜康复没兴趣了
I'd rather watch her tear through an orphanage.
我宁愿看她血洗孤儿院
Imagine trying to come back from a spiral like that.
经历了那样的堕落要怎么恢复啊
Elena's gone? What happened?
埃琳娜不见了,怎么回事
Donovan, you're coming with me.
多诺万,跟我来
Why should he?
为什么跟你走
Because Elena's hungry and missing.
因为现在埃琳娜饥火烧肠,不见踪影
For once, his life might actually have a purpose.
这次他的生命终于有意义了
Bonnie, why aren't you answering?
邦妮,怎么不接电话
Silas isn't going to just give up.
赛拉斯不会轻易收手的
You're the only one that can stop him. Call me.
只有你才能阻止他,打给我
Caroline, what's going on?
卡罗琳,怎么回事
Mom, don't come any closer. Stop.
妈,别往前走了,停
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know how to tell if it's really you.
我不知道你是不是真的
What if this is another trick?
万一又是骗我的呢
Well, he can get in my head.
他能进入我的思想
And he would have known that I called you.
所以可能知道我给你打电话了
OK, Caroline. It's me.
卡罗琳,是我
It's your mother.
是你母亲
I don't know what's happening,
我不知道是怎么回事
But everything's going to be OK.
但是不会有事的
All right?
知道吗
You just need to talk to me.
你跟我谈谈
Hi. How's it going?
喂,近来可好
Oh, good.
谢天谢地
Please help me.
救救我
Matt.
马特
Thank God you found me.
谢天谢地,你找到我了
Elena, stop. I know you don't want to do this.
埃琳娜,停下,我知道你不想这样做
I know you don't want to hurt me.
我知道你不想伤害我的
I'm a vampire, Matt.
我是吸血鬼,马特
The thing about vampires is that we need to feed.
所以我需要吸血
No, but you're more than that.
不,你不仅仅是吸血鬼
You're my friend. You're my oldest friend.
你还是我的朋友,我的老朋友
You're the girl that I've loved longer than I can remember.
你是那个我不知道爱了多少年的女孩
Whatever wall you want to put up,
不管你变成什么样子
I know that still means something to you.
我知道你还是在意的
Deep down...
内心深处...
it probably does mean something...
可能我的确在意...
but I am really hungry.
但我现在真的很饿
Bonnie hasn't called back yet.
邦妮还没回电话
I just don't understand why she hasn't called.
我搞不明白她为什么还不回我
Caroline?
卡罗琳
There you are.
终于来了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I've been calling you for hours.
我给你打了好多次电话
Sorry. I came as soon as I got the message.
抱歉,收到信息我就赶过来了
Caroline, let me in.
卡罗琳,让我进去
Let me help.
我来帮你
How do I know it's you?
我怎么知道是不是你
Silas keeps getting in my head, attacking me.
赛拉斯不断进入我的思想攻击我
He says he wants to know where you are.
他说他想知道你在哪里
He threatened my mother.
他还威胁我母亲
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Mom, just stay there.
妈,不要过来
Caroline, that is not your mother.
卡罗琳,那个不是你母亲
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, my God.
天呐
Did you really think you could hide from me,
你真的以为可以一直躲着我吗
Bonnie?
邦妮
I'm here now. What did you do to her mother?
我这不是来了,你对她母亲做什么了
She's right where you left her.
她还在里面
Mom?
Mom!
I thought you and I were on the same side.
我以为你跟我是一伙的
The full moon isn't for two more days.
不到两天就是满月了
I've been gathering my strength,
我一直在蓄积力量
preparing myself.
好好做准备
You're the only one who can do this spell.
你是施咒的唯一人选
So I can't hurt you.
所以我不能伤害你
But I can hurt the people you love.
但我可以伤害你爱的人
You do understand that, right?
这个你明白吧
I understand. I will do your spell.
我明白,我会帮你施咒的
I will drop the veil. And I will help you die.
我会打破界限,帮你死亡
I promise.
我保证
Just don't hurt my friends.
不要伤害我的朋友
Come on. Please. Please, please, please.
快喝,求你了,求你了
Mom...
Your promise is binding, Bonnie.
你必须信守承诺,邦妮
If you break it, you have to answer to me.
如果背弃诺言,你得向我交代
I won't break it.
我不会背信的
Then you should leave this house right now.
那你现在该走了
And the next time I come looking for you,
下次我找你的时候
I expect you to be waiting.
你最好乖乖等着我
Come on!
快点
Openopen your eyes, mom.
睁开眼睛,妈妈
You need my blood in your system. Come on.
你体内需要我的血,快咽下去
Mom.
妈妈
Please, mom. Please...
求你了,妈妈,求你了
Mom...
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Oh, come on. I barely drained an artery.
快起来,我连一条动脉都没吸干
Come on. Get up. I'm hungry.
快起来,我还饿着呢
And my head's fuzzy. I can't think straight.
我脑袋昏昏沉沉的,无法正常思考
I need more.
我需要更多的血
Elena, stop.
埃琳娜,不要这样
But you're so good.
但是你人太好了
You're cut off.
别吸了
Let go of me.
放开我
Stop it. Enough.
停下来,够了
You are acting like a little spoiled brat.
你像个被宠坏的小孩
You know that?
你知道吗
You think that we can't punish you.
你以为我们没法惩罚你
Maybe not.
可能吧
But I can sure punish him.
但我绝对能惩罚他
Elena.
埃琳娜
Seriously? You think this is...
真的吗,你以为这是
Shut up.
闭嘴
I'm done playing nice.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Turn your emotions back on right now, Elena,
埃琳娜,现在就给我把你的情感打开
or so help me, god,
否则,我发誓
I will give you something to be sad about.
我会给你一个难过的理由
I will kill him right here in front of you.
我会当着你的面杀了他
Damon.
达蒙
Don't "Damon" me.
别劝我
If she doesn't love anyone, fine.
如果她谁都不爱,那很好
Prove it.
证明给我看
And if I'm wrong, what difference does it make?
如果我想错了,那又有什么关系呢
One less bus boy.
少了一个服务员而已
Elena...
埃琳娜
You're bluffing.
你在吓唬我
How about now?
现在感觉如何
You feel anything now?
感受到什么了吗
You angry I just turned your buddy into road kill?
你为我刚杀了你的朋友而愤怒吗
Or are you sad
或者你为
that the guy that everybody loves is just a bag of bones?
这个人见人爱的男孩变成了一具尸体而伤心
Remember when he was a little kid, huh?
还记得他小时候的样子吗
Warm heart, big, goofy smile,
热心肠,憨厚而灿烂的笑容
His whole life ahead of him.
等待他的原是一片大好前程
I guess it was a good idea that he was wearing this.
幸好我让他戴着这个戒指
Oh, god, Matt.
我的天啊,马特
You feeling that weight lifting off your chest?
你感到压在胸口上的重量消失了
That's joy.
那是快乐
Because your friend isn't dead.
因为你的朋友没有死
That's emotion, Elena.
埃琳娜,那就是情感
That's humanity.
那就是人性
You're gonna be ok.
你会没事的
No. Look at me.
不,看着我
No. No. No. It's not ok.
不不,怎么会没事
Elena.
埃琳娜
What I done?
我都做了什么
No, no.
不不
What did I do? I almost killed him.
我做了什么,我差点杀了他
Matt. I almost and then Bonnie
马特,我差点,还有邦妮
and Caroline. I justno, no.
还有卡罗琳,我,不不
I mean, the woman, the waitress. I actually killed that waitress.
那个女服务员,我真的杀了她
No! I killed...
不,我杀了
that waitress.
那个女服务员
Elena.
埃琳娜
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我,看着我
I know this stage, ok?
我了解这个阶段,好吗
The emotions are overwhelming you.
所有的情感都会涌上心头
You just have to focus on one thing, ok?
你只要集中在一种情感上,好吗
No, I can't. I can't.
不,我做不到,我做不到
You just find that one thing inside of you that makes you strong.
你只要找到那种让你坚强的情感
It's in there.
就在那里
Just latch on to it.
集中在它上面
Channel everything you're feeling
把你所有的情感
into that one emotion.
和这个情感连起来
Find the thing inside of you that makes you want to live.
在内心找到那种让你想活下去的情感
Elena, let it in.
埃琳娜,让它进来
Let it in.
让它进来
That's good.
做得好
That's it.
就是这样
Just breathe it in. Blow everything else out.
把它吸进去,再把其他东西呼出来
That's good.
做得好
You ok?
你好点了吗
No.
I'm not ok.
我不好
But I'll get better.
但我会好起来的
Come on.
加油
Ok, this will work.
这肯定行
Mom?
妈妈
Open your eyes. Come on.
睁开眼睛,快点
Wake up. You have to wake up.
起来,给我起来
You have to see me graduate.
你得看着我毕业
I swear I'll get...
我发誓我会
I swear I'll get you out of this town
我发誓我会带你离开这里
and find you a nice man.
帮你找一个好男人
Mom!
妈妈
I've never actually seen that ring in action before.
我从未真正见过那戒指发挥作用
Does it hurt?
感觉疼吗
You mean getting my neck snapped
你是指我脖子被扭断
or coming back from the dead?
还是起死回生
Because they both hurt like hell.
都让我痛不欲生
Did it work?
成功了吗
Well, it looks like Elena's emotional floodgates
看起来埃琳娜的情感大门
have been burst wide open.
已经大大敞开了
So she'll be back to her dull,
她会很快变回那个无聊
sympathetic self in no time.
而又富有同情心的人了
Here.
That was a brave thing to do.
你那样做真勇敢
She saved me from drowning at the bottom of that river.
她救了我,我才没淹死在河底
I'm just doing what I can to pay her back.
我只是尽我所能去报答她
There aren't enough apologies in the world
对于我的所作所为
for the part that I played in this.
再多的道歉也不够
Running you off the bridge,
逼你冲下大桥
Elena becoming a vampire to save you.
埃琳娜因为救你而成了吸血鬼
If you don't want me to cheat you into college, fine.
如果你不想我帮你作弊考入大学,可以
We'll do it the hard way.
我们就实打实得来
But, Matt...
但是,马特
I will spend every day until graduation
直到毕业前的每一天
trying to find a way to pay you back.
我都会想方设法来补偿你
I'm perfectly aware
我非常清楚
that tombstone isn't just a hunk of rock.
那块墓碑并不只是块破石头
No kidding.
是吗
And it got me thinking,
然后我就想到
all big spells require a source of power,
所有的强大咒语都需要能量来源
A recurring element like a full moon, a comet.
一种循环的物质,比如满月,彗星
But that tombstone is filled with the blood of your ancient relative
那块墓碑里有你那个老祖宗的血液
Katsooyay or whatever.
那个叫凯苏雅还是什么的
Qetsiyah.
凯茨雅
She was powerful enough to create the other side.
她强大到能创造出那边的世界
So maybe if you have her blood,
既然你体内流淌着她的血液
you don't need a full moon to drop the veil.
也许你并不需要满月来打破界限
Maybe you can do it whenever you want.
也许你在任何时候都能做到
The thing I can't figure out is
我不明白的是
Why do you want to drop the veil at all?
你究竟为什么要打破界限
I have my reasons.
我自有原因
And again, I ask,
而且,我再问一遍
What's in it for me?
我从中能得到什么好处
You'll get the one thing you want most in this world
你能得到你最渴望的东西
freedom, survival.
自由,生存
Never having to run from anyone again.
再也不用逃避任何人的追捕
Once I've dropped the veil,
一旦我打破界限
I can speak to Qetsiyah.
我可以与凯茨雅交谈
She created the spell
是她创造了咒语
that made Silas truly immortal,
使赛拉斯得以永生不死
invulnerable to any weapon.
刀枪不入
You'd like that for yourself,
你也想变成那样
wouldn't you?
不是吗
I can give it to you.
我可以帮你如愿
Bonnie Bennett, we have a deal.
邦妮·贝内特,我们成交了
There you go.
盖上吧
How you feeling?
你感觉如何了
The pain's still there.
痛苦依然挥之不去
The grief... and shame.
还有悲痛,羞耻
I get it now.
我现在明白了
Shutting it off, it's a cheat.
关闭人性,那是作弊
I mean, you put up this wall
筑起高墙
and shut out everything that makes you who you are.
将一切拒之于外,失去自我
Nothing affects you, nothing matters.
什么也无法影响到你,什么都无所谓
But things do matter
但其实是有所谓的
Things that have happened cannot be undone.
覆水难收
And now I know there's something I need to do about that.
现在我知道我该做什么了
Elena, what you need to do is rest,
埃琳娜,你需要做的是好好休息
take it easy for a couple of days.
好好放松几天
Maybe even a couple of years. Here.
甚至是几年,给
II'm done resting. I have to get ready.
我休息够了,我必须做好准备
There's so much that I have to do.
要做的事情太多了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Think about it. It's so obvious.
想想看啊,这太明显了
Go back far enough, there's one person who brought us to this...
回想当初,是一个人让我们沦落至此
Who ruined our lives...
毁掉了我们的生活
And look at you two.
看看你们俩
Everything that's happened to you, she did that.
你们身上发生的一切,都是因为她
She brought Klaus to Mystic Falls,
她把克劳斯带到神秘瀑布镇来
she turned Caroline into a vampire.
她把卡罗琳变成吸血鬼
She killed my brother.
她杀死了我的弟弟
It all comes down to herKatherine.
她就是万恶之源,凯瑟琳
OK, Stefan said to focus on one thing, so I did.
斯特凡要我专注于一件事,我这么做了
I focused on hate.
我专注于憎恶
And I hate her so much.
而我是如此憎恶她
Well, I don't think that's what he meant.
我想他不是这个意思吧
Elena, Katherine's not worth your time.
埃琳娜,凯瑟琳不值得你浪费时间
Even if you spend 10 minutes of your life hating her, she wins.
你哪怕浪费10分钟去憎恨她,也是她赢
Not if I kill her.
我杀了她就不是了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
misery ['mizəri]

想一想再看

n. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
curtain ['kə:tən]

想一想再看

n. 窗帘,门帘,幕(布)
vt. (用帘)装

 
devastated ['devəsteitid]

想一想再看

adj. 毁坏的;极为震惊的 v. 毁坏;摧毁(deva

 
survival [sə'vaivəl]

想一想再看

n. 生存,幸存者

联想记忆
fawning ['fɔ:niŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 奉承的,乞怜的 动词fawn的现在分词形式

 
tease [ti:z]

想一想再看

n. 揶揄者,戏弄
v. 欺负,嘲弄

联想记忆
spiral ['spaiərəl]

想一想再看

n. 旋涡,螺旋形之物
adj. 螺旋形的,盘

 
veil [veil]

想一想再看

n. 面纱,掩饰物,修女
vt. 给 ...

 
accurate ['ækjurit]

想一想再看

adj. 准确的,精确的

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。