Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Turn it off.
关掉
She's ruthless without her humanity.
她失去了人性十分无情
I'm done playing nice.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
I guess it was a good idea that he was wearing this.
幸好我让他戴着这个戒指
That's emotion, Elena.
埃琳娜,那就是情感
Silas is psychic. He can get into people's heads,
赛拉斯能通灵,他能侵入人的大脑
read their minds, make them see things that aren't really there.
窥探人的想法,让他们产生幻觉
Silas wants me to drop the veil
赛拉斯想要让我
between our side and the other side.
打破两个世界之间的界限
He wants to take the cure and then he wants to die.
他想要服下解药,然后他想死掉
I said I'd help him and I've been hiding from him ever since.
我答应会帮他,但那以后我一直躲着他
What did I do? I almost killed him.
我做了什么,我差点杀了他
Matt. I almost no! No!
马特,我差点,不不
Emotions are overwhelming you.
所有的情感都会涌上心头
You just have to focus on one thing, ok?
你只要集中在一种情感上,好吗
I did. I focused on hate.
我这么做了,我专注于憎恶
Even if you spend 10 minutes of your life hating her, she wins.
你哪怕浪费10分钟去憎恨她,也是她赢
Not if I kill her.
我杀了她就不是了
And? That did nothing for me.
怎么样,对我毫无用处
How was it for you?
你觉得呢
Again.
再来
Good. Now.
很好,现在
Focus on letting it go.
集中注意力,放下那种情绪
Or we could skip the sublimating part
或者我们可以跳过净化心灵的部分
and you can tell me where she is
你告诉我她在哪
so that I can rip her head off.
我就能去把她的头扯下来了
I don't know where Katherine is
我不知道凯瑟琳在哪
And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
就算我知道,我也不会告诉你
Stefan, you're the one who told me to channel all of my emotions
斯特凡,是你让我把我所有的感情
into one single feeling.
灌注于一种情绪
I realize that. I just figured it would be love,
我知道,但我以为你会灌注于爱
or hope, or compassion.
希望,或者同情
Not unwavering hatred for a ruthless vampire
而不是对一个比你老五百年的冷酷的吸血鬼
that's 500 years older than you.
产生坚定的仇恨
Well?
没办法
Give me 50 pullups.
做50个引体向上
You wanted to kill Klaus when you got your emotions back.
你找回感情之后还想杀了克劳斯呢
I know, and I couldn't.
我知道,但我做不到
You don't think I can kill Katherine?
你觉得我杀不了凯瑟琳吗
I don't think you really want to.
我觉得你并不真想那么做
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
Maybe I just want to feel the warmth of her chest cavity
或许,我只想感受一下,我掏出她心脏时
as I rip out her heart
她胸腔的温度
and watch her face as she realizes
当她意识到我拿走了她的心脏时
I took it from her.
看到她那一刻的表情
Nah, I just want to kill her.
我只想杀了她
It's that simple.
就这么简单
I'm gonna go shower.
我去冲澡了
So, let me get this straight.
是这么回事吗
You send out a notice of your impending graduation,
你通知大家你即将毕业
and people feel obliged to give you money?
大家就觉得该给你钱吗
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Sounds brilliant.
好聪明啊
Why aren't you participating?
你怎么不这么干呢
I don't have a whole lot of family.
我的家人不多
Well, that makes two of us.
我也一样
Besides, I don't think it was my mother's dream
再说,我想我妈妈并不太想
to see me in a cap and gown.
看我穿戴方帽长袍
How about your mom?
你妈妈呢
Let's just say I'm not holding my breath for a graduation check.
这么说吧,我可不敢指望会拿到毕业喜金
Stamp, please.
给我邮票
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't have to pretend to be nice to me, Caroline.
你不用假意对我好,卡罗琳
I know this is just a ploy to keep me distracted.
我知道这是让我分散注意的计策
You're done? I'm only on my second batch.
你不干了吗,我这才完成第二批呢
We have family friends in Denver.
我们家在丹佛有朋友
Other than that,
除此之外
no one cares that I'm graduating.
再没有其他人在乎我毕业了
And to be honest, neither do I.
老实说,我也一样
You know, that's how you feel now,
我知道你现在是这个感觉
but once you get through this hating Katherine phase
但你一旦度过这个"恨凯瑟琳"的阶段
Wait. Do you know where Katherine is?
等等,你知道凯瑟琳在哪吗
No. Why would I know where she is?
不,我怎么会知道
Yeah, but Caroline, if you did, you would tell me, right?
卡罗琳,你要是知道,会告诉我吧
Elena, you're obsessing.
埃琳娜,你太执迷了
Caroline, listen to me.
卡罗琳,听我说
If you know where Katherine is,
你要是知道凯瑟琳在哪
you have to tell me.
你必须告诉我
I don't. Elena...chill.
我不用,埃琳娜,冷静点
Hello!
我来啦
Could you be any creepier?
你还能更吓人一点吗
Why are we here?
我们为什么来这儿
You want me to make you truly immortal
你想让我帮你获得真正的不死之身
so that nothing can kill you.
刀枪不入
To do that, I need to talk to Qetsiyah,
要做到这点,我得跟凯茨雅通话
which means I need to lower the veil to the other side.
所以我得稍稍开启通向那边的界限
That still doesn't explain why you made me trudge through mud
你还是没说为什么要我走这么多泥巴路
in $500 boots.
我的鞋值五百块呢
A few miles that way,
往那边几英里
12 hybrids were killed at the Lockwood cellar.
在洛克伍德家地下室,12个混血儿被杀
And a few miles that way, 12 humans died at the Young farm.
往那边几英里,杨农场,12个人类被杀
And this is the site where 12 witches were killed.
而这里是12个女巫被杀的地方
13 if you don't get to the point.
你再不说重点就又要多死一个女巫了
It's the expression triangle.
这是表达三角式
I need to charge all 3 points
我要同时冲击这三点
and channel the mystical energy from Silas's tombstone.
并联通赛拉斯墓碑的神秘能量
Once that happens, I can drop the veil inside the 3 points
这样一来,我就能在三点之内打破界限
And just long enough to get what I need.
足够我得到我需要的答案
And what exactly do you need?
你到底需要什么
Silas has done nothing but torment my friends.
赛拉斯一直在折磨我的朋友
Now he wants to unleash hell on earth.
现在他想带来人间炼狱
He's evil. In 2,000 years,
他是邪恶的,两千年来
only one person has been able to put him down.
只有一个人成功制服了他
Let me guess. Qetsiyah.
我猜猜,凯茨雅
If I can contact her,
如果我能联络上他
I can ask her how to do it.
我就能问她怎么做
Now hand me the rock.
给我那块墓碑
You're gonna flood Mystic Falls
你要把一群死去的超自然生物
with dead, supernatural creatures
带回到神秘瀑布镇上
so that you can ask a 2,000yearold witch
好求一个两千岁的女巫
not one but two favors? Ha!
帮你两个忙
I think I'll take my business elsewhere.
我还是去找别人吧
What the hell?
搞什么
I linked us.
我把我们链接在一起了
Which means you're stuck with me for the day.
你今天只能跟我待在一起了
Silas can be anyone.
赛拉斯能幻化成任何人
If he gets in your head and figures out
如果他进入你的思想,并得知
I don't need a full moon to do the spell,
我不需要满月就能施咒
it's over.
一切都完了
Now, about that tombstone.
墓碑给我吧
You just missed the donuts.
甜甜圈都分光了
Yeah, I was with Elena
我刚刚跟埃琳娜在一起
burning off a few thousand hatefilled calories.
帮她燃烧几千卡路里满是仇恨的油脂
What happened to you helping me?
你不是说要帮我吗
Help? Yes.
帮你,没问题
Prolonging the inevitable, waste of my time.
但拖延无法避免的事,只是浪费时间
Hmm. You're avoiding.
你在回避
How unexpected.
真没想到啊
I'm not avoiding.
我没回避
Elena's only goal is to end Katherine's life,
埃琳娜唯一的目标是结束凯瑟琳的生命
and that's not gonna just magically disappear
光做做普拉提,和果汁净化身体
with pilates and a juice cleanse.
是不会让那个目标神奇消失的
Hey, guys. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你们能来
Why were we invited?
找我们来做什么
Well, the hospital has kept the blood banks empty
医院自从上次血库遭到洗劫之后
ever since they were raided last month.
就一直没有再续充血库
We thought at the very least,
我们以为这至少
it would help keep the vampire population away.
能让吸血鬼离开这里
And it didn't?
没奏效吗
See for yourself.
自己来看看吧
There were 4 other victims in this wing.
这一区还有其他四人受害
Each one almost completely drained of blood.
每一个都几乎被吸干了血
You think it's Silas?
是赛拉斯干的吗
Or a doctor with some very questionable bedside manner.
或者是对患者态度十分差的医生
But 5 victims?
可死了五个人啊
It's a lot of blood and it's not like he can take it with him.
那是多少血啊,又不能把血带走
Unless he's fueling up for something big.
除非他在积攒力气,准备应对大事
Big? Any details would be helpful,
大事,希望你能透露点细节
considering I'm dealing with 5 grieving families out there
因为外面有五个悲痛之中的家庭
and a psychic killer on the loose.
还有一个杀人狂在逃
Silas wants Bonnie to do a spell to drop the veil from the other side.
赛拉斯想让邦妮施咒打破与那边的界限
I have no idea what that means.
我完全没听懂
It's an invisible wall that separates our plane
是一道无形的墙,将我们的世界
from the plane of all dead supernatural creatures.
与所有死去的超自然生物的世界隔开
Now, Silas wants that to go away
赛拉斯想摧毁那道墙
so he can take the cure, die,
服下解药,死掉
and not have to spend an eternity in a supernatural purgatory.
这样他死后就不用去超自然生物炼狱了
And when do you suppose Silas plans on doing this?
那赛拉斯打算什么时候做这事
Next full moon. Tomorrow night.
下一次满月,也就是明晚
Ugh. That old Lockwood cellar reeks of wet dog.
那个洛克伍德家的老地下室一股狗臭味
I'll be staying up here.
我就待在这儿了
You obviously don't know how this works.
你显然是不理解情况
You realize I'm not just some wandering child in a supermarket, right?
你知道我不是在超市走丢的孩子吧
I'm a vampire that can kill you.
我是个吸血鬼,我能杀了你
Whatever happens to me happens to you.
不管我出什么事,你也会一样遭殃
Do you really think I want you here?
你以为我想要你来吗
And what is here? Oh. Right.
这里是什么地方,对了
12 dead hybrids. This should be good.
12个死掉的混血儿,肯定很有趣
Is it supposed to rain tonight?
今晚要下雨吗
Do I look like a meteorologist?
我像个气象学家吗
Someone needs to do something,
得有人做点什么
before she explodes.
否则她要爆炸了
I got this.
我来吧
Drink.
喝
You're putting everyone on edge.
你让大家都很紧张
So. What's the deal?
你怎么回事啊
I'm new to this whole emotional switch situation.
我对感情开关的事还不太熟悉
It's not complicated. See that dart board?
并不复杂,看见那个靶子了吗
All I can picture is Katherine's face.
我满脑子想的都是凯瑟琳的脸
So, your emotions are on, they're just dialed to rage.
就是说你恢复了感情,但是变成愤怒了
Look, Rebekah, I get that we had our Thelma and Louise thing
丽贝卡,我知道我失去人性的时候
back when I had my humanity off,
跟你《末路狂花》了一把
but let me make one thing clear
但让我声明一件事
we're not friends.
我们不是朋友
Ok.
好吧
What about us? Are we still friends?
那我们呢,我们还是朋友吗
All those things you said when your humanity was off,
你失去人性的时候说的那些话
is that how you really feel?
你真的是那么想的吗
Caroline, I really don't feel like going down memory lane.
卡罗琳,我真的不想去回忆那些事
Well, what about when you said,
那你那句
and I quote, "You're a repulsive,
引用你的原话"你是个令人厌恶的
bloodsucking, control freak monster"?
吸血的,控制狂的怪物"
Did you really mean those things?
那是你的真心话吗
If you're waiting for an apology, you're not gonna get one.
如果你想让我道歉,我不会道歉的
I can't let myself feel bad,
我不能让自己感到抱歉
because if I feel bad, then I feel everything, and...
如果我感到抱歉,就会感到一切
We've all seen how well I handle that.
我们都见识过我当时处理得多好了
The power's completely out.
断电了
I'll call my mom!
我给我妈打电话
Maybe she knows what's going on.
或许她知道是怎么回事
12 humans burned to death here.
12个人类被烧死在这儿
They died in vain for Silas.
他们为赛拉斯白白牺牲了
What did you do?
你做了什么
I linked the final hot spot.
我跟最后一个地方联通了
It's time to drop the veil.
该打破界限了
The power outages originated at 3 different places in town
断电的爆发点来自于镇上三个不同的地方
The Young farm, the Lockwood estate,
杨牧场,洛克伍德庄园
and a blown transformer off old Miller road.
和老米勒路旁一个坏掉的变压器
These are the locations of the Silas massacres.
这是赛拉斯三场屠杀的地点啊
It's the expression triangle.
是表达三角式
Bonnie must be doing the spell.
邦妮肯定在施咒
So much for needing a full moon.
看来是不需要满月了
I know something else.
还有件事
One of the power company guys
电力公司的一个人
has a daughter who goes to school with Bonnie.
他女儿跟邦妮是一个学校的
He saw her leaving the Young farm an hour ago.
他一小时前看到邦妮离开了杨牧场
With Elena.
埃琳娜也在
But Caroline's with Elena.
但埃琳娜跟卡罗琳在一起
Looks like Bonnie Bennett has a new doppelganger friend.
看来邦妮·贝内特找了另一个二重身做朋友
So, how do we find them?
我们要怎么找到她们
Well, they must be somewhere in the triangle.
她们肯定在三角之内
My guess is right in the middle.
我猜是在正中心
And where exactly might that be?
那是哪里
Where's Caroline?
卡罗琳呢
Inside looking for Bonnie.
进去找邦妮了
I think we should split up.
我们该分头找
Damon and I can look outside while you and Caroline look inside.
我和达蒙在外面找,你和卡罗琳在里面找
All right. Let me know if you find anything.
好吧,有发现告诉我
Someone's an eager beaver.
某人好卖力啊
Where's Katherine?
凯瑟琳在哪
Now I get it.
这下懂了
One brother shoots you down,
弟弟不告诉你
you ask the other one. Great.
就来问哥哥了,真聪明
You know, don't you?
你知道,对吧
Do you not notice all the end of the world crap going on right now?
你没发现我们正面临世界终结危机吗
Tell me that you don't want her dead.
难道你不希望她死掉吗
After everything that she did to you.
她把你害得那么苦
Stringing you along for hundreds of years.
几百年让你魂牵梦绕
Elena, we don't need to list all the reasons that I hate Katherine.
埃琳娜,我们不用列出我恨凯瑟琳的理由
What we need to do is find Bonnie. Come on.
我们得去找到邦妮,走吧
I don't care about Bonnie.
我不在乎邦妮
I care about killing Katherine.
我只在乎杀掉凯瑟琳
They're together.
他们在一起
Ok?
行了吧
So maybe you should do a little less threatening
你还是别急于威胁我
and a little more looking.
赶紧找吧
Come on.
走吧
Hey. There you are. Any luck?
你在这儿啊,找到了吗
I searched the whole school.
我把学校找遍了
She should be here.
她应该在这儿的
What was that?
什么声音
Hmm. Ice is melting.
冰化了
It just doesn't make any sense.
这没道理啊
This is the center of the triangle.
这里是三角的中心
If she's gonna do the spell,
如果她要施咒
She has to do it here.
她肯定会来这儿
This is where they should be.
她们就该在这儿
Actually, I think we're in the right place.
实际上,我想我们来对了地方
Just the wrong elevation.
但是高度不对
Ok. This is the center of the triangle.
这里是三角的中心
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Now give me the tombstone.
给我墓碑
The fact that this spell hinges on some crappy hunk of bloodrock
这个咒语居然要靠一块破石头
does little to inspire my confidence.
让我很没有信心
It's filled with the calcified blood of Qetsiyah,
里面有凯茨雅钙化的血
one of the strongest witches in the world.
她是世界上最强大的女巫之一
It'll work.
会起效的
If I remember correctly,
如果我没记错
I think there's an entrance in the basement.
地下室有一个入口
Where's the basement?
地下室在哪
Off the boiler room.
锅炉房旁边
You hear that?
听到了吧
All right. I'll meet you there.
好的,在那儿碰头
What? You're gonna have to stay here.
怎么了,你得待在这儿
Are you kidding me?
你开我心吗
We really need to stop Bonnie from doing this spell,
我们得阻止邦妮施咒
and if you get all murderous and screw it up
如果你杀心一起,搞砸了
Is that really the reason?
你真是为了这个吗
As selfrighteous as Stefan is,
不管斯特凡怎么自以为是
he has a point.
他说得有道理
Behind your rage, there is a tidal wave of feelings.
你的愤怒之后,是一股情绪的巨浪
All of your guilt,
你的愧疚
all your grief.
你的悲伤
Every emotion you've ever put off.
每一种被你推开的情绪
And killing Katherine's gonna let it all in,
杀掉凯瑟琳会让这些情绪一涌而上
and if you can't handle it,
如果你无法面对
then we're back to square one.
那我们又回到原点了
And if I can?
如果我能呢
What if killing Katherine takes away all that grief and guilt?
如果杀了凯瑟琳我的悲伤和愧疚就消失了呢
What if killing Katherine
如果杀了凯瑟琳
finally lets me feel all the good things that I've lost?
能终于让我感到我失去的一切美好
Damon, help me.
达蒙,帮帮我
As soon as I get over this hurdle, I'll be me.
我一越过这个障碍,就会变回自己了
I'll be able to think clearly.
我就能理智思考
I'll be myself and everything will go back to normal.
回到我原来的样子,一切都会恢复如初
She's strong. And crafty. And you'll die.
她很强大,很聪明,你会死的
Then at least I'll die trying.
那至少我拼死一试了
What is happening?
怎么回事
I'm channeling the expression triangle.
我在连通表达三角式
It's done.
完成了
The veil is down.
界限已经打破
Need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
So, this is either really good or really bad.
不是吉星高照,就是大祸临头
It's good to see you, too, Damon.
见到你很高兴,达蒙
I'd say the feeling was mutual,
很想说我也一样
except a lot of people aren't exactly
但是最近经常有人
who they say they are around here.
"表里不一"
You think I'm Silas? Are you kidding me?
你以为我是赛拉斯,开什么玩笑
See, this puts us in a bit of a pickle,
这可让我犯难了
cause that is exactly what Silas would say.
因为那正是赛拉斯会说的话
Now, would Silas know about locker 42?
赛拉斯会知道42号柜子里有什么吗
Hang on.
等等
If I can see you, and I can touch you,
如果你能让我看得见摸得着
that means the little witch did it.
那就是小女巫做到了
She dropped the veil.
她打破了界限
Not completely.
没有完全打破
It's only down inside the expression triangle.
只是在表达三角式内打破界限
If I step outside of it, it's
如果我走出这个范围
back to ghost world.
就会再次回到鬼魂那边
Where's everybody? I figure with the veil down,
大家都去哪了,我以为界限打破了
it'd be like ghostapalooza.
就是鬼魂大聚会呢
Not every ghost has a reason to come back to Mystic Falls.
不是所有鬼魂都想重回神秘瀑布镇
Just the ones like me,
只有像我这样的
looking out for their idiot best friends.
惦记白痴兄弟的人才会回来
I'm more worried about the ones looking out for their enemies.
我更担心那些想回来寻仇的人
This wind is weird.
这风刮得邪乎
One minute it was blowing like a hurricane.
刚刚还有飓风之势
Now nothing, not even a breeze.
现在又一切风平浪静
Looks like something wicked finally came.
看来邪恶的事情终于发生了
You know, you don't have to be here.
你不必留在这里
I mean, technically, only one of us is getting paid.
严格说来,我们俩只有一人在领工资
But it's fun. And kind of cozy.
但我觉得有意思,这里很舒服
With the storm outside and the candlelight.
室外狂风怒吼,室内烛光摇曳
And us.
你我二人独处
My god. Kol.
我的老天,科尔
Greetings from the dead. So, who fancies a drink?
来自死者的问候,有人想喝酒庆祝吗
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
Spare me the waterworks, sister.
妹妹,省省你的眼泪吧
I've already watched you grieve.
我见识过你的悲伤
Lasted a full 24 hours, remember?
不过持续了一天而已,记得吗
I'm assuming this means Bonnie dropped the veil.
看来邦妮打破了界限
Not completely, and not for long.
没完全打破,也持续不了多久
But who am I to give up an opportunity for revenge?
但我怎能放弃报仇的大好机会呢
My killer's already dead,
杀我的人已经死了
but his sister's just as culpable.
但他姐姐可以代他受过
So maybe you could help me find her.
也许你能帮我找到她
If you hurt Elena
你要是敢动埃琳娜
I'm going to.
她死定了
But please, continue. I'm curious as to where you're going with this.
但请你接着说,我很好奇,你能把我怎么样
You've made your point, Kol. Leave.
我们知道你的来意了,科尔,你走吧
First tell me where I can find Elena.
先告诉我埃琳娜在哪
She left here hours ago.
她已经离开好几个小时了
We don't know where she is. Now get out.
我们不知道她在哪里,你马上走
I see you finally got the quarterback to pay attention to you.
你终于让四分卫注意到你了
How's the throwing arm, champ?
投球的胳膊怎么样,冠军
Tick tock, Bonnie.
抓紧时间哦,邦妮
Stop talking.
别说话了
I can't reach out to Qetsiyah with you
你每五秒钟干扰我一次
breaking my concentration every 5 seconds.
这样我没法联系到凯茨雅
Bonnie. Did you hear that?
邦妮,听到没有
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Will you be quiet?
你能安静会儿吗
I have vampire hearing, Bonnie,
我有吸血鬼的听觉,邦妮
and there's someone here.
肯定有人来了
Unlink me so that I can go stall them
放开我让我去拖住他们
while we wait for Qetsiyah to show up.
我们好顺利等到凯茨雅出现
I'm not letting you go.
我不会放开你的
Then at least give me some slack.
那至少给我点自由
Fine. Go. Stop them.
好,去吧,去阻止他们
Silas?
赛拉斯
Come and get me.
来抓我呀
Hello, Katherine.
你好,凯瑟琳
I let you out of your cage
我把你放出来
and this is how you thank me?
你就这样谢我吗
No. This is how I thank you.
不,我要这样谢你
Bonnie. Bonnie, what happened?
邦妮,邦妮,怎么回事
Katherine. Find katherine. We're linked.
凯瑟琳,去找凯瑟琳,我们连通了
Then unlink her.
那就解除啊
You go. I'll stay with Bonnie.
你去找她,我留下陪邦妮
You have done nothing but suck the happiness out of my life.
一直以来,你把我生命中的幸福都夺走了
Well, now I get to kill you.
现在我可以杀了你
No, wait, please.
不要,等等,求你了
Goodbye, Katherine.
永别了,凯瑟琳
Stefan!
斯特凡
Thanks for the save, handsome.
谢谢你救我,帅哥
Get the hell out of here before I kill you myself.
趁我自己动手之前马上滚
Really? I'm your biggest problem right now?
真的吗,你现在最大的麻烦是我吗
You know, I could just cure this for you easily, right?
你知道我可以很轻松地治好你吧
I'll be fine.
我没事
Why won't you ever let me help you?
为什么不让我帮你
It's not you, it's...
不是针对你,而是...
Look, people in this town
这个镇上的人
have a bad habit of turning into vampires
总是一不小心就变成吸血鬼了
and I'd like to graduate high school as a human.
我想以人的身份高中毕业
I think there's a first aid kit in the back.
后面应该有个急救箱
OK.
我去拿
Caroline, how are you still here
卡罗琳,你怎么还在这里...
Oh, my God.
天呐
I have to keep cutting.
我得一直割自己
Bonnie, are you OK?
邦妮,你还好吧
Yeah, now that I unlinked her.
还好,我已经解除连通了
What are you doing down here?
你在这里干什么
Waiting for Qetsiyah.
等凯茨雅
You might be waiting a while.
你可能会等很久
Qetsiyah's not coming, Bonnie.
邦妮,凯茨雅是不会出现的
Silas.
赛拉斯
ButI saw Caroline. How?
但是我看见了卡罗琳,怎么会这样
I thought you couldn't get inside my head.
我以为你无法控制我的思想
That's what I wanted you to think.
那是我制造的假象
I can make you see whatever I want you to see.
我能让你看见我想让你看见的
Am I a disfigured monster?
我是个丑陋的怪物吗
Of course not.
当然不是
A monster is what I wanted you to see.
怪物只不过是我想让你看见的样子
That's the beauty of all this.
这就是这一切的精妙之处
You have no idea who I am.
你根本不知道我是谁
Or what I look like.
或是我长什么样子
Or how deep I am inside of your head.
还有我能怎样控制你的思想
You thought that you were more powerful than me?
你真以为你比我强大吗
I'm stronger than you can imagine.
我比你想象得强大多了
I defeated the hunter's curse in minutes.
我在几分钟内打破了猎人诅咒
You thought that you could betray me.
你以为你可以背叛我
You can't. I will always be one step ahead.
你不能,我永远都能先人一步
How could you save her?
你怎么能救她
She was as good as dead.
她本来就要死了
Yeah, and so was Bonnie.
对,邦妮也是
Bonnie used a spell to link herself to Katherine,
邦妮施咒把自己和凯瑟琳合为一体
so if you killed her, Bonnie would be dead, too,
如果你杀了她,邦妮也会死
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because I saw her, Elena.
因为我见过她,埃琳娜
You almost killed your best friend.
你差点杀了你最好的朋友
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Really? You never wanted me to kill Katherine.
真的,你一直都不想我杀凯瑟琳
Why are you protecting her, Stefan?
你为什么要保护她,斯特凡
Listen to yourself. Your rage is making you crazy.
听听你自己的话,你的愤怒让你失去了理智
Do you still have feelings for her?
你还对她有感觉吗
This isn't even about Katherine.
重点不是凯瑟琳
This is about Jeremy.
是杰里米
What, you think that killing her
你以为只要杀了她
will take all that pain away?
你的痛苦就会消失
It won't.
不会的
Oh, but beating up cinder blocks will?
那打煤渣砖就可以喽
No. It's a distraction.
不,那是分散注意力的办法
Just like killing Katherine,
跟杀凯瑟琳
just like turning your emotions off.
和关闭情感是一样的
The truth is, there are no shortcuts.
事实上,这是没有捷径的
You are a vampire, Elena.
你现在是个吸血鬼,埃琳娜
Loss is part of the deal.
失去至亲至爱是不可避免的
Look, I've been alive for 163 years.
我已经活了163年了
I have lost more loved ones than I can count
我失去的亲友不计其数
and it hurts me every single time.
每一次都令我无比痛苦
So, there's no hope.
那就没希望了
You're saying I'm hopeless.
你是说我已经没有希望了
No. I'm saying you have to face your grief.
不是,我是说你得直面你的痛苦
But you don't have to do it alone. I can help you.
但是你不用一个人去面对,我可以帮你
Oh, of course you can. God, Stefan,
你当然可以,天啊,斯特凡
always trying to help and your concern for me is just like
总是想帮我,你对我的关心就像
You're transferring your rage onto me. That's good.
你在把愤怒转移到我身上,很好
I don't need to transfer anything.
我不需要转移怒气
I can hate two people just fine.
我可以同时憎恨你们两个
Just like the cinder block. Nothing.
跟打砖块一样,没感觉
Caroline, hey, snap out of it.
卡罗琳,快挣脱出来
I need to bleed.
我要流血
Silas wants me to bleed.
赛拉斯让我流血
Stop it. You're hallucinating.
住手,你这都是幻觉
Just let me do this. I need to do this.
让我动手吧,我必须这么做
You're gonna cut your hands off.
你会把双手砍掉的
She's been here the whole time.
她一直在这儿
That means Silas is with you.
所以跟你在一起的是赛拉斯
Perfect. Yeah, it gets worse.
好极了,还有更坏的
The veil's down.
界限被打破了
Kol came by looking for Elena.
科尔回来找埃琳娜了
Seemed a little pissed.
看上去挺生气的
Do you have any good news for me, Donovan?
你就不能来点好消息吗,多诺万
We'll handle this. Just...watch your back.
我们会搞定的,你自己小心
Call Stefan. Tell him about Caroline.
给斯特凡打电话,告诉他卡罗琳的消息
Tell him to keep an eye on Elena.
让他看着点埃琳娜
God knows he'll do a better job than me.
他肯定比我更能照顾好她
Stefan? Isn't she your girlfriend?
斯特凡,她不是你女朋友吗
Who knows? I know she was sired to me.
谁知道呢,我知道她曾对我认祖归忠
I know her emotions were off.
我知道她关掉了人性
I know she's so full of rage
还知道她现在怒火中烧
she wants to rip Katherine's head off
要拧掉凯瑟琳的脑袋
But you have no idea how she feels about you
但你不知道她对你是什么感觉
and now you're freaking out.
所以你惊慌失措
Call Stefan.
快去给斯特凡打电话吧
Let go of me!
放开我
Have you tried compelling her?
你试过控制她吗
I can't. She's on vervain.
不行,她服了马鞭草
Let me go!
放开我
Look, Caroline, you're graduating
听着卡罗琳,你就要毕业了
and Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary
鲍勃叔叔和玛丽婶婶
really want you to graduate with both your hands.
还想看着你双手健全地毕业呢
I need to keep cutting. I need to keep cutting.
我必须砍自己,我不能停
I need to keep cutting. Stop!
我得继续砍,住手吧
Bitch!
贱人
That is the Caroline I know and loathe.
这才是我认识并讨厌的卡罗琳
Stay away from me.
离我远点
Gladly.
非常乐意
Once you finish the spell.
只要你完成咒语
Then when the veil is dropped completely,
等界限被完全打破
I can take the cure.
我就能服下解药
I just want to pass on, Bonnie.
我只想逝去,邦妮
I'll even let you kill me.
甚至可以由你杀死我
I'll be out of your life for good.
这样我就从你生命中永远消失了
But every dead supernatural creature
但每个死去的超自然生物
will be roaming the earth.
都会回来作恶
Well, if you don't help me,
如果你不帮我
I'll be roaming the earth.
我就会作恶
I was never gonna drop the veil.
我从没打算打破界限
I'm curious. What was your plan?
我很好奇,你有什么计划
Powwow with Qetsiyah?
跟凯茨雅来个心电感应
Brainstorm ways to put me down?
一起想办法制服我
Qetsiyah's not coming.
凯茨雅不会来的
She wants me on the other side with her.
她想让我去那边陪她
For eternity.
直到永远
Bonnie? Bonnie?
邦妮,邦妮
That sounds familiar.
那听起来很熟悉
Maybe Damon will convince you.
也许达蒙可以说服你
I won't let you You won't let me what?
我不会让你,不会让我什么
You feel that, Bonnie?
你感觉到了吗,邦妮
The air. Thinning.
空气,越来越稀薄
Barely enough to breathe.
快无法呼吸了
"Brother and friend"?
"弟弟和朋友"
What genius came up with that one?
哪个天才想到的
I give up, Jer.
我放弃了,杰里
I really wanted to kill her for you, but...
我真的很想为你杀死她,但是
There's no point. Stefan's right.
这样也无济于事,斯特凡说得对
It's just a distraction. And...
这只是分散注意力,而且
I can't. I can't do this.
我不能,我做不到
I can't
不能
I can't move on,
我放不下
and I don't want to.
而且我也不想
If that makes me weak, then fine, I'm weak.
如果这让我脆弱,那么好,我很脆弱
But I can't handle you...
但是我无法接受
you being gone...
你已不在
And I can't handle feeling like this anymore.
我再也无法接受这样的感觉
Hello, old friend.
你好,老朋友
Pity about your brother.
你弟弟的事真可惜
Guess it's just me against you now.
看来这下只剩你和我了
Bonnie.
邦妮
This isn't real, Bonnie.
这不是真的,邦妮
Feel the air in your lungs.
感受你肺部的空气
Break through.
冲破幻觉
Silas?
赛拉斯
Would Silas try and save your life?
赛拉斯会试着救你吗
Now, breathe, child.
呼吸,孩子
There.
好了
I was so worried about you.
我好担心你
I know.
我知道
But I'm ok.
但我很好
I've been watching over you.
我一直看着你
I messed up.
我搞砸了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You can still stop Silas.
你仍然可以阻止赛拉斯
No, I can't.
不行
Qetsiyah was able to immobilize him
凯茨雅曾经把他定住
so he couldn't feed and get into people's heads.
他就无法进食,无法进入到别人的头脑里
I don't know how to do that.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how to put him down.
我不知道要怎样放倒他
You can do that.
你可以
Expression is the manifestation of your will.
表达是你意志的体现
You can do anything.
你无所不能
I don't like it, but sometimes, there are no choices.
我不喜欢这样,但有时候没有别的办法
But you are strong enough.
但你足够强大
You can do this.
你可以做到
Whoa. It's just me.
是我
I called Stefan. He's heading for Elena.
我打电话给斯特凡了,他会去找埃琳娜
Did you find Silas?
你找到赛拉斯了吗
Yup.
找到了
Oh! Damon, it's me!
达蒙,是我啊
No, you're not.
你不是
I've spent more time in these tunnels than I care to admit
我在这地道里转悠的时间实在是太长了
and there's no way you just came from the school.
而你绝不可能刚从学校赶来
Your mind games don't work on me, Silas.
你的小伎俩对我没用,赛拉斯
I may not be able to kill you,
也许我没法杀死你
but I will stop you.
但我一定会阻止你
I will make the blood clot in your veins.
我要让你血管中的血液凝固
I will make every bone, muscle, and joint
我要你身上的每块骨头,肌肉和关节
in your body turn to stone.
都固结成石
You won't have power over us anymore.
你将不能再控制我们
What the hell is happening?
这是怎么回事
He can't hide behind his mind control anymore.
他再也不能精神控制别人了
He's becoming his true self.
他在还原真身
Who exactly might his true self be?
他的真身到底什么样
I guess we'll never know.
恐怕我们永远不会知道
Now, this is what I've missed.
这就是我错过的
Two people connecting.
你我联络感情
It's lonely on the other side.
在那边可真孤单啊
I swear, being invisible will drive you mad.
说真的,做隐形人真让人抓狂
The way you couldn't see me standing in front of you,
哪怕我站在你面前,你也看不见我
or feel my breath on your cheek as I whispered
当我对你低语各种我希望你受虐的方式
all the ways that I wished for you to suffer.
你也感觉不到我呼在你脸颊上的气
But alas, now you can.
不过呢,现在你能看到我了
Go ahead, Kol. Kill me.
动手吧,科尔,杀了我吧
You'll be doing me a favor.
那可是帮我的忙了
As you wish, darling.
如你所愿,亲爱的
How many times do I need to kill you?
我究竟要杀你多少遍
Jeremy Gilbert.
杰里米·吉尔伯特
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Now, what's the saying?
那句话怎么说来着
Kill me once, shame on you,
杀我一次,其错在人
kill me twice, shame on
杀我两次,其错在...
Let's leave it at that, shall we?
就停在这里吧,如何
Elena? Elena!
埃琳娜,埃琳娜
Jeremy.
杰里米
You need to get rid of Silas' body.
你们得处理掉赛拉斯的身体
Well, there's a slight problem, Medusa.
有个小问题,美杜莎
Even though you turned him into stone,
就算你把他变成石头了
if he gets one more drop of blood,
只要有一滴血
he's back to his old mind tricks.
他又会死而复生的
All right, so, let's do what we should've done to Klaus.
那我们就用本打算用来对付克劳斯的办法
Let's drop his body in the middle of the ocean.
把他扔到海中央去
Bonnie...
邦妮...
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
You don't have to say anything.
什么也不用说
I was so horrible to you.
我之前对你那么差劲
You weren't you.
那时的你不是你
I know what that's like.
我知道那种感觉
I wasn't me for a long time.
我也曾经很长时间不是自己
We can talk about that later.
我们可以晚点再聊这事
You got some catching up to do.
你还有很多话要跟他聊呢
Thank you, Bonnie.
谢谢你,邦妮
I'll give you guys as much time as I can...
我会尽量多给你们一些时间
But I have to go put the veil back up.
但我得重新恢复界限
I should make sure Kol's body is somewhere safe
在界限恢复前,我得确保科尔的尸体
until the veil goes back up.
放在安全的地方
Stefan, wait.
斯特凡,等等
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
There isn't enough time.
时间不够了
It'll never be enough time.
永远都不会够
Damon, I'm sorry. Stop.
达蒙,对不起,不用说了
The most important thing right now is Jeremy.
现在最重要的是杰里米
And saying goodbye.
还有好好道别
Good. You're here.
很好,你在这里
We need to celebrate.
我们得庆祝一下
Yeah. I'm not really in the mood to...celebrate.
其实我没什么心情,庆祝
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Silas is dead, or whatever,
赛拉斯死了,或是,管他呢
And you're just sitting here like a bump on a log.
而你就呆头呆脑坐在这里
There was someone that I thought I would see today,
今天我原以为我会见到某个人
and...I didn't.
但却没有
That's all.
就是这样
You better mean me.
你最好是在说我
You've got to be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
Thank you for keeping an eye on this one.
谢谢你,照看这家伙
Calcified Silas is a heavy son of a bitch.
钙化的赛拉斯真是重得要死
Can't think of a more appropriate way
再也没有比这更合适的方式
to spend my last moment as a semiliving person.
度过半死不活的最后时刻
Oh, I'm sorry. You have someplace better to be?
抱歉,你还有更好的地方可去吗
Guess not.
我想是没了
Thought you were cutting back.
我还以为你要戒酒呢
Yeah, well...
那个嘛
I thought you were gonna take care of the children.
我还以为你会照顾好孩子们呢
You heard that?
你听到了
That's not creepy.
一点都不恐怖
I...found this in the dead guy's pocket.
我在一个死人的口袋里发现了这个
Thought it might do more use here than, say,
我觉得这玩意在这里比在海底下
3 miles below sea level.
更有用处
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?
我该拿这玩意怎么办呢
Get the girl.
抱得美人归吧
She punched you in the face?
她一拳打在你脸上了
Yup.
是啊
Take a hint.
学会看脸色吧
So, you've been back what, 5 minutes,
你回来才5分钟吧
and you're already laughing at me?
就开始嘲笑我了
No. I've been laughing at you for a while.
不是,我已经嘲笑你好久了
You just haven't been able to see me.
你只是一直看不到我
Do you have any idea how much I missed you?
你知道我有多想你吗
Trust me. I do.
相信我,我知道
Although I see I've been replaced by another blonde.
不过看来我已经被另一个金发姑娘取代了
What'd you give me that look for?
你为什么这幅表情
She's cute.
她很可爱
Do not start.
别说了
You have to put up the veil.
你必须恢复界限
Not yet.
暂时还不行
What are you doing, Bonnie?
你在干什么,邦妮
I can bring Jeremy back.
我可以让杰里米起死回生
I can keep him here.
我可以让他留在这里
No, you can't.
不,不行
Elena needs him. This was always the plan.
埃琳娜需要他,我一直有这打算
Jeremy wasn't supposed to die.
杰里米不该死
It was the will of nature.
这是自然的意志
There is no magic in this world
这个世界没有魔法
that is strong enough to challenge it.
强大到挑战自然的意志
I have every magic.
我拥有一切魔法
I have the spirits.
我拥有圣灵
Phasmatos, raverus un animun.
(咒语)
Stop it! I have expression.
停下,我有表达
Stop it, Bonnie.
停下,邦妮
And I have the darkness.
我还拥有黑暗
Bonnie, don't.
邦妮,不要
Phasmatos, raverus un animun.
(咒语)
In case Caroline didn't thank you
万一卡罗琳不感谢你
for pulling her out of that hallucination earlier...Thanks.
把她从幻觉中拉出来,我先说谢了
I'm just glad I got a chance to knock her upside the face.
我只是很高兴有机会扇她大嘴巴
Oh, my god.
我的天
Who the hell is that?
那是谁
That is my exboyfriend Alexander.
那是我的前男友亚历山大
He's a vampire hunter.
他是个吸血鬼猎人
Thank god. The power's coming back.
谢天谢地,电力恢复了
Maybe that means the veil's almost up
也许那意味着界限快要恢复了
and he'll disappear again.
他会再次消失了
Or not.
或许不是
We should get out of here.
我们应该赶紧离开
You should.
的确
Too bad you can't.
可惜你休想
I'm sorry, Bonnie.
很遗憾,邦妮
The spell. It was just too much.
咒语,太强大了
Oh, my god.
我的天
I'm dead.
我死了