Someone's looking sexy and sweaty.
某人看上去大汗淋漓,甚是性感啊。
That's right. And this sexy, sweaty someone is now the proud owner of a vintage "Ms. Pac-man" game.
没错。那个性感猛男现在成了吃豆女士的主人。
Oh, it came? They promised they weren't gonna deliver it until tomorrow. I wanted to be there to see your face.
游戏机送到了吗?那些人说好明天才送的。我还想看看你惊喜的表情呢。
It was killing me this morning when you said you wanted to get your own. Do ya love it?
今早你说你想自己买一个的时候我差点就忍不住告诉你了。你喜欢吗?
Love, I love you.
喜欢,我爱你。
Jay? What took you so long? Joe's gonna be here in 30 minutes.
杰?你怎么花了这么久?乔30分钟后就要回来了。
What happened to the castle?
城堡怎么了?
Little snafu.
出了点小差错。
About this princess castle--
说到这个公主城堡...
What's that?
那是什么?
Black paint and a skull flag so that we can turn this princess thing into a pirate castle.
黑油漆还有海盗旗,这样我们就能把公主城堡弄成海盗城堡了。
Pirate castle?
海盗城堡吗?
Yes. He's a boy.
对啊,他毕竟是个男孩子。
We have talked about this. Why do men never listen? It's always, "Sure, honey. Sure, honey."
我们不是谈过了吗。男人为什么总听不进去呢?就知道嘴上说着 "没问题亲爱的"。
I don't know. Marriage is hard.
谁知道呢,婚姻总是这么不易。
Okay, we can solve both our problems. We put this princess castle together in the next 30 minutes.
好了,现在问题都可以解决。把这个公主城堡在30分钟内拼好。
Let's go! - How does that solve my problem? -Just go!
走吧!-这怎么能解决我的问题?-快行动!
Oh, my gosh, what happened?
天啊,发生了什么?
Joe took Lily's car for a little spin. Had a little fern-der bender, but it's okay. It's fine.
乔把莉莉的车开出来玩了一下。发生了一点小事故,不过没事。
Well, the curtains he drew on are gonna need to be professionally cleaned, but they were overdue.
他刚刚画过的窗帘要送去专业清洁店才行,不过窗帘早就该送去洗了。
Yeah. It's fun having this energy back in the house.
是啊,重回这种干劲十足的状态真好。
It is. Where is that little pudding-filled rocket, anyway?
是啊,那个刚刚吃饱了布丁的小家伙呢?
Oh, there he is. There he goes.
他在这里。
You see him? - Okay, yeah, he's going into the bathroom.
你看见他了?-他要去卫生间了。
Okay. Oh. It's locked. - Locked?
他把门锁上了。-锁上了?
I'm gonna go around to the other door. Yeah.
我们去开另外一扇门。
Joe! - Joe!
乔!-乔!
Okay, well, that's gonna clog.
马桶肯定堵上了。
All right, I'll get the plunger.
好吧,我来拿马桶塞。
Okay, now, sweetie, listen. We can't use that much toilet paper because it's wasteful.
亲爱的,听好了。我们不能用这么多厕纸,因为这样很浪费。
Oh, my gosh. My keys.
不好,我的钥匙。
No, no! No! No, no, no!
不,不,不,不要!
Oh, good, it didn't clog.
真好,没堵住啊。
Okay. Oh, geez.
天呐。
Lily, did you spill purple paint on the floor?
莉莉,是你把紫色颜料洒在地上的吗?
Yeah, I'm the problem today.
是啊,今天的麻烦精是我呢。
Oh, geez.
天呐。
Oh, God! The vanderkolff!
天啊,范德考夫沙发被毁了
What?
什么?
Oh, God, the vanderkoff!
天呐,沙发!
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. We'll, we'll just get it professionally cleaned.
没事,没关系。把它送去专业清洁店就好了。
Yeah, w-we'll just throw it in with the curtains.
是啊,跟窗帘一起送去。
Ball!
球球!