You do? Well...I love your hair. And your smile. And the way you roll your beautiful brown eyes when someone gets an answer wrong.
真的?我喜欢你的头发。还有你的微笑。还有别人答错题时你漂亮的棕色眼睛翻白的样子。
I don't understand what's going on.
我搞不懂怎么回事。
Why isn't he running?
他为什么不跑?
We spent $1,200 on a Skype session with Usain Bolt.
我们花了1200块在Skype上了一节博尔特的课。
Uh, I feel like we're about to kiss.
感觉我们该接吻了。
Are we about to kiss, 'cause I've never really --
我们该接吻了吗,我还没真的...
Oh, my god. They're kissing.
我的天,他们在接吻。
Sanjay! What are you doing? !
桑杰,你在干什么?
Get away from her!
离她远点!
Oh, it's so cute.
好萌啊。
He seems quite skilled at it.
他看上去挺在行的。
Okay, that's enough. I-I think -- I think we can dial it back.
行了,就这样吧。我觉得咱可以低调点。
So, co-valedictorians it is.
那么就让联合学生代表致告别辞吧。
I missed a tile demo at home depot for this, but good for you.
为了这比赛我错过了家得宝的瓷砖样品,你们俩倒好。
This is a land where people of vastly different cultures are brought together by their willingness to work hard and their desire to succeed.
这片土地上生活着众多不同文化背景的人,他们因奋斗的意愿和对成功的渴望汇集在一起。
I'm a better kisser than you are.
我亲得比你好。
You're joking, right? I'm actually destroying you.
开嘛玩笑呢?姐分分钟碾压你。
This is a land made great by people standing up for what they believe.
这片土地因坚持信仰的人们而伟大。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Um, you know what? I have decided that we -- we cannot eat these curly fries.
我说啊。我决定咱不能吃炸卷薯条。
Ba-ba-ba! Shake it. The container, Cam.
摇一摇。摇盒子,小卡。
This is a beacon of freedom. Welcome to the United States of America.
这是自由的灯塔。欢迎来到美利坚合众国。
That's your wife?
她是你老婆?
Pretty great country, huh?
这国家很不错,对吧?
Okay. You ready to begin?
准备好了吗?
Yes.
准备好了。
The United States government has how many branches?
美国政府有几个分支?
Three. - Correct.
三个。-正确。
What color are the stars on the American flag?
美国国旗上的星星是什么颜色的?
White, but I feel like it's my duty to tell you that you have a flag right behind you, so probably you need to ask me another question.
白的,不过我觉得我有义务告诉你,你背后就有面国旗,我觉得你该换个问题问我。
No need. Congratulations, you passed.
不用了,恭喜你,你通过了。
What? That's it? Two questions? And I have a cheat flag? That's all it takes?
什么,没了?才两个问题?还有作弊旗?这样就行了吗?
Yep, you'll get an official letter in the mail with the details of your oath ceremony.
对,你会收到官方信函里面有你宣誓仪式的细节。
Do you know how long I've been studying for this?
你知道我为此花了多长时间学习吗?
You're robbing me of the feeling of achievement. Ask me another question, and a hard one this time.
你把我的成就感都剥夺了。再问我一个问题,要难点的。
But you already passed...- Do it.
可你已经通过了... -快点。
Okay. How many Congress members are there?
好吧。国会有几个成员?
You know what? It's too late. You've already said that I passed.
问迟了。你都说了我已经过了。