That's the longest you've ever been quiet, and it's terrifying.
你从没安静过这么长时间,好吓人。
I know nobody asked for my advice --
我知道没人问我...
Yet you're talking.
那你还说些什么。
I agree with Jay.
我同意杰。
Let's hear him out.
听他说完。
Don't do this for him, mom.
妈,别为了他加入美国籍。
You're all over the place.
怎么哪儿都有你。
But you also shouldn't worry about what Dad thinks.
你也不该在意爸爸的想法。
I think you should become a citizen because even back when we were alone in our apartment, this is what you always wanted.
我觉得你应该加入美国籍是因为我们还住在原来公寓的时候这就是你想要的。
Remember sitting by the window, watching reruns of "Miami Vice" on the neighbor's TV,
还记得我们坐在窗边看邻居电视里的《迈阿密风云》重播吗?
and all the bad guys were caught and all the policemen had those -- those nice cars?
所有的坏人都被抓住了,所有警察都开着那些好车?
We used to watch that and think what an amazing country this was.
我们看着的时候就想这国家真美好。
Did a little research. If mom isn't a citizen when Jay "moves on to a better place", we could be looking at a pretty hefty estate tax.
我调查了一下下。如果杰去享"极乐"之后妈妈还不是公民,房地产遗产税的数字就要吓死人了。
I don't want to sound insensitive, but I have acquired a real taste for truffles.
我不想让人觉得我没人性,可我实在不能忍受吃不上松露的日子。
All right, kids, four laps. First one to finish wins.
好了,孩子们,一共四圈。先跑完的人获胜。
It's not rocket science, unfortunately for you, because I think you'd find that easier.
不是什么高数大物,可对你们来说它们反倒更容易。
You nervous?
紧张吗?
Come on, Alex! You can do it!
加油,艾利克斯!你能行!
I ran six miles the morning you were born! You came out of the womb ready for this!
你出生的那天早上我跑了六英里!你出娘胎就准备好了!
Sanjay! Your 115 cousins are rooting for you!
桑杰!你的115个表亲都支持你!
Why are you ignoring me?
你为什么不理我?
All right, on your mark.
好了,各就各位。
Look. I didn't mean to weird you out yesterday.
听着,昨天我没想着让你吓到。
Stop it. I'm not falling for these little mind games.
别说了,我才不会上这些心理战术的当。
Get set. - It's not a game. It's how I feel.
预备。-那不是心理战术。是我的真实想法。
I said enough, Sanjay.
我说了打住,桑杰。
Run, Sanjay!
快跑,桑杰!
What's happening?
怎么回事?
He must know something we don't.
他肯定知道什么我们不知道的事。
Stop running, Alex! It's a trap!
别跑了,艾利克斯,这是个陷阱!
What are you doing?
你干吗呢?
I was telling the truth yesterday.
昨天我说的是实话。
I don't care if I lose valedictorian if it'll prove that I really like you.
如果能证明我真的喜欢你,我不在乎丢掉致告别辞的机会。
Are - are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Yes. Please don't laugh at me. I'm -- I'm feeling very exposed with my skinny legs.
是的。你可别笑我。露着细腿我觉得好尴尬。
I-I like your legs.
我喜欢你的腿。