I've open an old wound. For that, I'm sorry.
我揭开了旧伤口。对此我感到抱歉。
My lord, it gladdens my heart to hear these words. I too wish to heal these wounds.
陛下,我很感激听到这些。我也想要治愈创痛。
Let us visit my father's grave together and put the past behind us.
我们去拜一下我父亲的坟墓,把这些忘了吧。
Nothing would give me greater happiness.
再没有比这更好的事了。
Shall we...So, my lady, what news?
我们可以...小姐,有什么消息?
Uther has fallen for the bait. We ride out in the morning for the old cairn on the hill.
乌瑟上钩了。我们明早就去山上的石碑那儿。
Are you sure you're committed to this?
你确定真想要这么干?
More than ever I want Uther dead, as much as you. As much as anyone in this rotten kingdom of his.
我从没这么想让乌瑟死,和你一样。这也是生活在这糜烂王国里的人们的愿望。
Then the deed is as good as done.
那就这么说定了。
Merlin? Gwen. How are you doing?
梅林?格温。你怎么样?
I was about to ask you the same question.
我还想问你呢。
I'm fine, fine.
我挺好,挺好。
Morgana's been amazing these last few days.
茉嘉娜这几天真是了不起。