But when I do, you clap me in irons.
但你每次都用铁块打我。
I know I'm not an easy man. My temper blinds me sometimes. There are things that I regret.
我算不上一个和善的人。脾气有时候会让我失去理智。许多事情我都很后悔。
Gwen's father? Yes.
格温的父亲?是的。
Are you saying you were wrong to have Tom killed? Yes.
你承认杀死汤姆是你错了?是的。
Ah. busy day?
今天很忙吧?
Had its moments.I hear that Tauren tried to assassinate Uther.
是忙了一会儿呢。我听说陶伦要谋杀乌瑟。
That's what I hear.
我也听说了。
And that Morgana saved him. How many men were there three four?
然后茉嘉娜救了他。有多少人呢,三四个?
Yeah, something like that.
差不多吧。
Morgana must have shown extraordinary courage to have defended a king against such odds. I suppose you had nothing to do with it.
茉嘉娜能克服这么大的困难拯救我们的国王,她的勇气非同一般。我想你没搀和这事吧。
Oh, you know. Just background stuff.
我嘛。我只是小跟班而已。
No need to be so modest. Merlin. Sorry.
你不用那么谦虚,梅林。对不起。
It's not a criticism. It's compliment.
我没在批评你。这是表扬啊。
Right. Thanks, Gaius.
哦。谢谢你,盖乌斯。