It was terrifying. It's all right.
太可怕了。 没事了。
You've seen the foe we face. It's a creature of nightmare. But you are the best knights in the realm.
你们已经见过这个劲敌了。它是噩梦般的怪兽。但你们都是王国里最优秀的骑士。
We can and we will kill it, before it harms another citizen of our kingdom.
在它伤害下一位臣民之前,我们能而且一定会杀了它。
For the love of Camelot!
为卡梅洛特城而战!
For the love of Camelot!
为卡梅洛特城而战!
Arthur!
亚瑟!
Morgana, what are you doing?
茉嘉娜,你来做什么?
You cannot face it!
你不能去!
Morgana, go back to bed. There is nothing to be afraid of.
茉嘉娜,接着睡觉去。没什么好怕的。
Please, Arthur. I have seen terribly things. You cannot go.
求你,亚瑟。我见到可怕的东西。你不能去。
She's probably had a bad dream, Sire. I'll take her to see Gaius.
她可能做恶梦了。我带她去见盖乌斯。
No, I will not let you go! !
不,我不会让你走的
Please, Merlin, get her inside. No!
拜托,梅林,把她带进去。 不要!
I will make sure he is safe, my lady. I promise. No! No!
公主,我会确保他的安全,我保证。 不要!不要!