I have seen it come before, the night you wife Ygraine passed away.
我以前见过它,就在王后伊格雷恩离世那晚。
I've told you not to speak of that night again. I have conquered the Old Religion. Its warnings mean nothing to me now.
告诉过你不许再提那晚的事。我已征服古魔法。它的警示对我毫无用处。
Arthur will destroy the beast and we will no longer suffer at its hand.
亚瑟会杀死怪兽我们不会再受其侵害。
This is no ordinary beast, Merlin. Don't worry.
梅林,这不是普通的怪兽。 别担心。
No, listen to me. You don't understand. Uther may not respect the Old Religion, but it is very real.
不,听我说。你还不明白。乌瑟对古魔法不以为然,但它确实存在。
To face a beast such as this, you must understand where it came from.
跟这样的怪兽交锋,你必须清楚它来自何处。
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
At the very heart of the Old Religion lies the magic of life and death itself.
生杀大权的魔法是古魔法的核心。
The Questing Beast carries that power. One bite, you die. And there is no cure.
寻水兽具有这种能力。一口足以致命。没有解药。
Morgana! Morgana! Wake up! No! No! Wake up! It's me, it's Gwen! Stop it. It was just another dream.
茉嘉娜!茉嘉娜!醒醒! 不要!不要! 是我,格温。醒醒。只是一场梦。