The bite of the Questing Beast is a death sentence that no magic can overturn.
一旦被寻水兽咬过 必死无疑没有魔法可以逆转。
Where is my son? Arthur! Do something, Gaius!
我儿子在哪?亚!瑟盖乌斯,救救他!
I am trying, Your Majesty.
陛下,我正在想办法。
Gaius will find a cure. He will not let him die.
盖乌斯会找到解药。他不会让王子死。
I will do everything in my power.
我会尽我所能。
I will bear him to his chamber.
我把他送回寝宫。
I have failed Arthur, failed in my destiny.
我没能救亚瑟,没能完成使命。
And yet, you would not be here if that were true.
如果那是事实,你不会站在这了。
He was bitten by the Questing Beast. He's going to die.
他被寻水兽咬了。他要死了。
Does he still breathe? Only just.
他还有呼吸吗? 气息微弱。
Then there is still time to heal him.
那救他还来得及。
I've tried, I cannot save him.
我试了,可救不了他。
You do not know how to save him.
你不知道怎么救他。
But you can tell me how?
你能告诉我怎么救他?
Perhaps. It will not be easy.
也许吧。这不容易。
I will do anything. Anything?
我什么都愿意干。 什么都行吗?
Please. Just tell me what I have to do!
求你。只要告诉我要做的事!
Very well. The Questing Beast is a creature conjured by the powers of the Old Religon.
很好。寻水兽由古魔法创造出来的怪兽。
You must use the same ancient magic to save him.
要救他你必须使用同样的古魔法。