You abducted him?
你诱拐了他
Maybe.
算是吧
So you don't want people to rely on you, but you took your son?
那么 你不想让人们依赖你 但却要带走你的儿子
Now that sounds like a stable home for him.
听起来真像个安稳的家啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底在想些什么
I want what's best for him.
我想让他得到最好的
And running is what's best for him?
逃跑对他来说是最好的吗
Or is that what's best for you?
还是对你来说是最好的
You're reverting, Emma, into the person you were before you got here, and I thought you'd changed.
你这是退步 艾玛 回到了你来这里之前的模样 我还以为你已经变了呢
You thought wrong.
你想错了
Well, regardless, you have to do what's right for Henry now.
不管怎样 现在你必须为亨利做出正确的选择
What's that?
要怎么做
Oh, I don't know.
我可不知道
You're his mother.
你是他妈妈
That's your job.
那是你的事
So you figure it out.
所以你自己去想清楚
If we're going to get him out, we're going to have to get over that wall.
想把他救出来 我们得翻过城墙
There's a soldier on every parapet.
每段护墙上都有士兵把守
We're gonna need some air support.
我们需要空中支援
Air? I know just the person who can help us, someone who owes me a favor.
空中支援 我恰好认识个能帮忙的人 她欠我的人情
Don't shoot. It's only me.
别射 是我
Uh, Red, you know, you got someone on your chin.
小红帽 你下巴上有东西
Sorry.
抱歉
What were you able to find out?
你查出什么了
Your prince is still alive.
你的王子还活着
Then why don't you look happy?
那你为什么一点都不高兴呢
Because I also heard word the queen is here.
因为我还听说巫后在这里