Jefferson.
杰弗森
So you got my message.
你看到我的消息了
How could I miss it?
怎么能看不到
You know I watch her.
你知道我一直在看着她
It must be so painful, your daughter Paige being oh, so near. Grace. Her name is Grace.
肯定很痛苦吧 你离女儿佩奇那么近 却只能看着她 格蕾丝 她叫格蕾丝
You should know that. You changed it.
你知道的 她的名字还是你改的
What do you want?
你想怎样
Your help.
想要你帮忙
And what makes you think I won't kill you after everything you've done?
你干了这么多坏事 你说我怎么就不会杀了你
Because you don't have it in you.
因为你没这胆量
If you did, you would have done it twenty-eight years ago, when I brought you here.
如果你做得到 二十八年前 我把你带来时就会动手了
Because you know if I'm dead, you'll never get back to your daughter.
因为你知道若我死了 你就永远无法回到女儿身边了
And I have a way for us to both get what we want.
我有个办法 能让我们各取所需
My hat.
我的帽子
I want you to use it again.
我希望你再次使用它
I can't make it work.
我没法让它显灵
No one can.
没人能
Not here. Not without magic.
这里用不了 没有魔法
Well, then you're in luck, because I happen to have some.
恭喜你 我恰好有些魔法
Not a lot... But hopefully, enough... for one last journey.
虽然不多 希望 足够 做最后一次旅程