Your pathetic shows are the reason that theater no longer has an audience
就是因为你那乏味的演出才让观众席上空无一人
Oh, but this show is gonna pack 'em in like it did in the good old days
哦 不过这场演出将会 将会吸引他们来看的 就像它在过往美好的日子里
They were not "Good old days", Mr Moon
月伯乐先生 那不是 美好的往日
They were magnificent
而是很动人的日子
And that theater of yours, it was a palace of wonder and magic
你的那个剧院曾是奇妙而魔幻的殿堂
But Nana it still is. Yeah, right. Ow!
可是 奶奶 它仍然是 啊 是啊 噢
I can recall the ushers in their velvet suits
我还能想起穿着天鹅绒套装的招待员
Queues a mile long just to get a ticket
观众但求一票而排起的一英里长队
The curtain rising over that glorious stage
帷幕在金碧辉煌的舞台上缓缓升起
Music and light bringing dreams to life?
音乐和灯光把梦想照进现实
Precisely
正是如此
Well, it's just like you remember it
哦 似乎你还记得它
In fact, I've made it even more spectacular. No, you haven't. Shh
事实上 我甚至让它更加惊艳 不 你没有 嘘
Come see for yourself
你自己来看看
Uh, a special performance just for you
啊 一场只为你准备的特别演出
What do you say, Nana?
你想说什么 奶奶
I say.. You are a liar, Mr. Moon
我想说 你是个骗子 月伯乐先生
Okay, well, we're done now. Thank you, Nana
好吧 那么 我们已经完成了 谢谢你了 奶奶
But anything's better than spending another evening playing checkers with this old fart
不过比起再花一整晚跟这个老头玩象棋 做什么也不失为一个更好的选择
What?
什么
Great
好极了
It's gonna blow you away, Nana
这会震撼你的 奶奶
And that is no lie
不是谎话