Now, listen up
现在 听好
Tomorrow we are going to have a full preview of the show and our audience will be none other than miss Nana noodleman
明天我们要完整地彩排这场表演 我们的观众只有露德曼一人
Nana noodleman?
露德曼
She's still alive?
她居然还活着
Oh, yes, and believe me, she's got some pretty high standards
噢 当然 相信我 姜还是老的辣 她的水准可高了
So today we're going to have a full dress rehearsal and I want to see you light up the stage folks
今天 我们要进行一次完整的彩排了 大家听好 我想让你们把舞台点亮
Well, that's cool. Meena? Miss crawly?
好吧 那很酷 米娜 凯莉太太
What do you think?
你是怎么想的
Wow, it's so ambitious
哇哦 这太雄心勃勃了
Yeah, are you sure about this?
是啊 你确定要这么干吗
I promised Nana something spectacular and this ha! It's gonna blow her away
我向奶奶保证一场盛大的演出 这个会惊艳到她的
Oh, yes. Two minutes, everybody
2分钟准备 大伙儿
Johnny, Johnny, where are you?
强尼 强尼 你在哪儿
Johnny, answer the walkietalkie. Yeah, dad, I'm here, I'm here
强尼 回答无线电话 是的 是的 老爹 我在这儿 我在这儿
What's wrong? We got the call
什么事我们接到电话
Shipment's coming in
货到了
Tonight? Not tonight. Now
今晚不是今晚 是现在
Meet us on the corner of Hector street in two minutes
两分钟后在赫克特街角汇合
Stay here
待在这儿
We'll be back in exactly 37 minutes. Yep
我们在37整分钟后回来 知道了
You've told me repeatedly
你都唠叨无数遍了
I can make it
我能做到
Bravo! Mike
太棒了 麦克
Nana is gonna love that
奶奶肯定会喜欢
Oh, you're too kind, Mr. Moon
噢 你真是 真是太好了 月伯乐
And I myself am loving the new suit, sir
我自己也很喜欢这身演出服 先生
Okay, can we see ash next please?
好啦 下一场我们能看艾希的表演了吗
Ash, let's get you out here
艾希 快点出来
Oh, stand back. Moody teenager coming through
噢 后退 忧郁少女来了
Good luck ash
加油 艾希