Okay, enough of that
好了 够了
Cut it
切掉
I don't think anyone's gonna call her after that
再这样下去没有经纪人会给她打电话
Okay, ash, um. Hey, come on, ash. What is it? Do you not like the dress?
好了 艾希 别这样 艾希 怎么了 你是不喜欢这条裙子吗
Ash, what's wrong?
艾希 怎么啦
Well it sounds to me like you are way better off without that that
你男朋友真是
That total superjerk dinkleschplatt!
超级无敌不要脸
Exactly. Total superjerk dinkleschplatt
对 超级无敌不要脸
Rosita! Gunter!
罗西塔 甘特
You're on next. Yeah, okay, here. There should be some gum or some candy in there somewhere. Just help yourself
该你们了 好的 好了 给你 这里头应该有些口香糖或是糖果什么的 别客气
Rosita. Wait. Can I take your place please?
罗西塔 等等 请问我能不能先来
Sure, Johnny. Go ahead. Okay, get ready 'cause I'm warning you
当然了 强尼 去吧 好了 准备好 因为我警告你了
This stage is about to explode with major piggy power
这个舞台将会展现实力猪猪的独魔乱舞
I am so sorry
很抱歉
I have no control
我也无力回天了
Okay, come on, you can do this
加油 你做的到
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yes, I'm fine
是的 我很好