We are set for life now boys!
现在我们可以过上纸醉金迷的生活了 伙计们
What's going on? Where's Johnny?
怎么回事 强尼呢
He's not here
他不在这儿
Run!
快跑
Oh, I'm dead
噢 我死定了
No, mom, I have not made any friends
不 妈妈 我没有交任何朋友
What do you think this is, kindergarten?
你觉得这是哪啊 幼儿园吗
Where were you?
你去哪了
Um, well, thing is I went to get gas and, um. Don't lie to me!
呃 事情是这样的 我去加油去了 然后 别撒谎
Um, I was at a rehearsal
呃我去参加排练了
Rehearsal? For what?
排练 什么排练
I was at a singing contest
我参加了一个歌唱比赛
Look, dad, I'm sorry
听着 老爹 对不起
I just don't want to be in your gang
我只是不想加入你的团伙
I want to be a singer. Singer?
我想做一个歌手歌手
Look, dad, no, it's okay. it's okay
听我说 老爹 不 没关系 没关系
I can get the bail money
我能弄来保释金
There's a prize, it's $100000
这个比赛的奖金就有10万呢
How did I end up with a son like you, eh?
我怎么就生了你这样坑爹的儿子 哈
You're nothing like me
你一点都不像我
You never were and you never will be
你从来都不像我 也永远都不会像我
I'll get you out! Dad wait! I'll get the money! I promise!
我会把你弄出来的 老爹 等一下 我会弄到钱的 我保证