I would've gotten to my parents if I didn't have to go back for you!
如果不是要回去找你 我就能赶上他们了
What? We would have been here in plenty of time if you knew how to ride a bike like a normal kid!
什么 如果你能像个正常的小孩那样骑车的话 我们就不会浪费那么多时间了
We're never going to stop the launch on time
我们根本就没法及时阻止飞机起飞
Who cares? My parents are in danger
谁在乎啊 我父母有危险了
I care! Baby corp is going to go out of business
我在乎 宝宝集团可能要倒闭了
Ugh! That's all you ever talk about
啊 你就知道说这个
You don't even know what it's like to be part of a family
你根本不懂作为家庭的一员是什么样的感觉
And you don't know what it's like to have a job!
你也根本不懂有份儿工作是什么样的感觉
You don't know anything about hugs or bedtime stories or special songs!
你根本不知道拥抱 睡前故事 动听的歌曲 有多美好
Oh, please! Stop acting like a baby
噢 拜托 别耍小孩儿脾气好吗
You're a baby!
你才是个小孩儿
You take that back
收回你说的话
My life was perfect until you showed up!
是你的出现毁了我完美的生活
Oh, believe me kid, the feeling is mutual
哦 相信我 孩子 我也有这样的感觉
I wish I'd never met you!
我真希望从没见过你
I wish you'd never been born!
我真希望你就没出生
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Fine!
好吧 你走吧
Would Timothy Templeton please pick up the white courtesy phone?
蒂莫西 坦普尔顿听到广播 请拿起墙上的白色电话
Timothy Leslie Templeton, please pick up the white courtesy phone
蒂莫西 莱斯利 坦普尔顿 听到广播请拿起墙上的白色电话
Leslie
莱斯利
Hello?
喂
It's me. Don't hang up Tim!
是我 别挂 蒂姆