Tim, I wasn't born I was hired
蒂姆 我不是妈妈生的 我是被雇来的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Baby corp is the only home I've ever known
宝宝集团是我唯一知道的家
So you're right, I don't know what it's like to be part of a family
你是对的 我不知道 作为家庭的一员是什么感受
But I do care
但是我在乎家人
You do?
真的吗
Yeah
是的
And the only way to save both is to stop Francis Francis
救出爸爸妈妈 救活公司的唯一办法就是阻止弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
Yeah
恩
I can't do this without you, Tim
没有你我办不成 蒂姆
I need you
我需要你
I guess we do make a pretty good team
我猜是因为我俩配合得很棒
No
不是
Literally, I can't reach the door knobs
其实 是我够不着门把手
Oh, right
喔 好吧
Don't worry, Tim
别担心 蒂姆
We're gonna save your parents
我们会救出你的父母的
And your company
还有你的公司
But how do we get to Vegas now?
那我们怎么去拉斯维加斯呢
We're gonna need a miracle
我们需要奇迹
Follow that Elvis!
跟上猫王
What?
啥
Where there's Elvis there's Vegas!
有猫王的地方 就是拉斯维加斯
There's another one! Hey! Ha!
那还有一个 嘿 哈
And another one!
还有一个