Was hoping you'd be here.
一猜你就在这儿
I want us to get back on the same page.
我希望我们能统一思想
Oliver, we're not even in the same book, you and me, not anymore.
奥利弗,我们根本就不是一个世界的人,至少以后不再是了
I just did what I thought I had to.
我只是做了我觉得自己该做的事
Just like I'm doing what I have to. We're done.
我也一样。咱俩就此为止吧。
Don't do this.
别这样
The only thing you have to stop me from going out that door is an arrow.
你要么一箭射死我,要么就放我走
Where's he going?
他要去哪
So how did our Robin Hood do? As expected?
我们的罗宾汉表现如何啊?意料之中的烂?
So back to the drawing board we go.
我们还是重头再来吧。
Yao Fei! Ba!
姚飞!爸!
How did you escape? I didn't.
你怎么逃出来的?我没逃出来。
You son of a bitch...
你这狗娘养的...
Your time on this island is at an end.
你在岛上的日子到头了