Trust me she knows. So, I think Mary, I think she's gotta be here
相信我 她有这感觉 所以 我觉得玛丽必须留在这学校
Today's a bad ending. You can't hit people. But a 12-year-old bullies a seven year old and she stands up?
今天的事不好 动手打人是不对的 但一个12岁的男生欺负一个7岁男生 她能挺身而出
Do you know how important it is to me that she did that?
她这么做你知道我有多欣慰吗
You know how proud I am of her? Aren't you?
知道我有多骄傲吗 你们难道不是吗
Mr Adler, your daughter shattered a young boy's. I know. You can't hit people
阿德勒先生 你女儿把一个男生打得…我知道 打人是不对的
That will be made very clear. I get that
我会跟她明确这一点 这我懂
But Mrs Davis, if we separate our leaders, if we segregate them from people like you and me, you get congressmen
但如果把未来的领导人和普通人分开 让他们脱离我们这样的群众 他们就会成为政客
So, I'm sorry, I wish I could take your offer but Mary stays
所以我很抱歉 我也很想接受你的提议 但我不能
Unless you kick her out
除非你把她开除
This is a mistake. We'll never be able to raise this child to the level of scholarship she deserves
这是错误的 我们无法给她提供她所需要的教育水平
Well, just dumb her down into a decent human being
让她降低到普通人的水平就行了
Everybody wins
这样都满意
You know what? Can you excuse me one minute?
我先离开一下
Bring me every piece of paperwork we have on this girl
把她所有的档案材料拿给我