Wow, Han. You look you were hit by a mardi gras and a gay pride float.
哎哟,小憨憨。你就像被一辆狂欢节花车撞完,然后又被一辆男同游行彩车撞到。
I have just returned from the exciting Manhattan restaurant trade show.
我刚从激动人心的曼哈顿餐馆贸易展览归来。
Look at all this free swag. And I've got stress balls.
快看这些免费的赠品。我还拿了很多减压球。
Well, just go in the back and take care of yourself.
那你去后面好好"自己玩"吧
Listen up, everybody. I have a big announcement.
各位听着。我有大事宣布。
Well, more like a 5'1 annoucement.
哪能多大,顶多一米六
I am changing the diner to state-of-the-art computer "Power touch" ordering system for food and checks.
我要把餐厅改造现代化的餐厅,点餐和结账采用电脑智慧触控式系统。
I am not learning anything new. I work here because I have no skills.
我才不学什么新东西呢。老娘来这上班,就是因为没啥能力。
You don't have to learn it, Max. It's very smart machine. It will help you.
这系统不必学,麦克斯。它是台很智能的机器。它会帮你的。
That's how it started with machines in The Matrix.
《黑客帝国》里的机器一开始也是那样啊
Next thing you know, the human race was enslaved.
结果很快人类就变成了电脑的奴隶
Been there, done that. I'm with Max.
我亲身体验过了。我支持麦克斯。
We are doing it. It's important to move the business into the future. So get with it, you Luddites.
不行也得行。让生意与未来接轨是十分重要的。慢慢习惯吧,卢德分子们。
Girls, we got big trouble.
姑娘们,咱们有麻烦啦
If he starts using a new system, I won't be to use my old system, where I skim somethig of the top.
他要是搞了这个新系统,我就没办法用以前的系统,也就表示没办法捞油水了。
Earl, skimming? I'm kind of shocked.
厄尔,捞油水吗?我真不敢相信你会这样。
I don't do it for me.
我又不是为了自己
You know how once a month you girls have a really good night in tips? You are welcome.
你们俩不是每个月都会有个小费满满的夜晚吗?大恩不言谢,记心里就行。
I have been lying awake at night trying to figure out how we made that 200 bucks with her skills.
我那晚整宿睡不着,就是想不明白,就她那样,我们怎么可能赚那么多小费。