I see what you're trying to do. And what is that?
我知道你的阴谋了 什么阴谋
You're trying to entrap me into a relationship
你想害我和其他人产生感情
Really? Yeah and it's not gonna work
是吗 没错 但那没用
Oh, yes, it is
会有用的
Because I'm inside your head
因为我十分地了解你
No, you're not! No, you're not!
你不了解我 你不了解我
I knew you'd say that
我知道你会这么说
No, you didn't! No, you didn't!
你不知道 你不知道
And I knew you'd say that!
怎么样 我就知道
See? We aren't so different, I and you
看吧 我们并没有太大的不同 我和你
It's "you and I!" It's "you and I!"
是你和我 是你和我
Argh! Admit it, I'm your greatest enemy
承认吧 我就是你最大的敌人
You're not my greatest enemy, Joker
你不是我最大的敌人 小丑
Okay then send me to the Phantom Zone
那好 你把我送到幽灵区吧
Fine, I will
好 如你所愿
And prove I'm your greatest enemy
这样就能证明我是你最大的敌人了
Batman, don't do this
蝙蝠侠 住手
As long as you're in the Phantom Zone, I'll be saving Gotham City and that's all that matters to me
我只要把你送到幽灵区 我就能拯救哥谭市 这样我也就满足了
Goodbye, Joker
再见了 小丑
Oh, Batman, thank you!
蝙蝠侠 谢谢
Yes! That's what I call saving the city again!
太棒了 我又一次拯救了哥谭市
Batman, what are you doing?
蝙蝠侠 你到底在干嘛
I'm Batmaning
做蝙蝠侠该做的事
Stop it!
够了
Batman, I can't believe you did this
蝙蝠侠 真不敢相信你做了这些
Hi, police lady
嗨 女警官
And even worse
更糟的是
you've made this kid into an accessory to your crime
你居然让这个孩子成了你的帮凶